Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (98070 Views)

Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

I went to Newark in New Jersey to buy Nigerian food stuffs. It was real difficult searching for the place. I regretted going to that area, I saw many idle mean looking black american guys clustered in groups. Its was so scary. There were police vehicles parked at different points. I don't want to imagine the fear of being sent to police such area. Ajegunle boys cannot scare me as much as those guys did. Those guys were jobless, probably drug gangs. They were many of them. The area was unkempt looking sef, weeds on the roads, trash everywhere. Ha! O bad gan.
those black Americans are worse than our own agbero here ooh... they can shoot you at anytime if care is not taken.
Useless set of people who offer America nothing only basketball and music..
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you never told me you live in UK when I asked you..
I see, Yes. you did ask.

but on my previous comment you responded to, i did specify that as a British citizen born in the UK. Perhaps you didn't read that bit? You read the made more money bit and left the others, I guess. grin

Anyway, now you know. cheesy
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by sweetilicious(f): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2019
daddytime:

Lol...

Your life and everything you live for centers around a book called passport. Unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, heck no, it doesn't.

Who need passport when I sabi the road on foot to the Europe abi you no dey see my siggy?
You too like illegal
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2019
gypsey:
I see, Yes. you did ask.

but on my previous comment you responded to, i did specify that as a British citizen born in the UK. Perhaps you didn't read that bit? You read the made more money bit and left the others, I guess. grin

Anyway, now you know. cheesy
hahahahahaha.. enjoy life bro... like I said before you be big mangringringrin
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
hahahahahaha.. enjoy life bro... like I said before you be big mangringringrin
I no be big Man oo!! grin

Cheers bro.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2019
gypsey:
I no be big Man oo!! grin

Cheers bro.
wink

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by AbujaBlue: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2019
The UK potholes are on a private road. You'll find these in some residential areas where the upkeep is up to the residents, who won't spend a fortune to tarmac. If that was a public road in the UK it would have long been fixed.

Wickedly misleading thread.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by koredeeniola(f): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2019
Quote author=daddytime post=83851599]

Lol...

Your life and everything you live for centers around a book called passport. Unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, heck no, it doesn't.

Who need passport when I sabi the road on foot to the Europe abi you no dey see my siggy?
[/quote]i was forced to check your signature sir and i was short of words,
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
CalabarPikin:
What we have in Nigeria roads r deep seaport.....not just potholes

Come to CRS nd see 4 yourself.....my governor actually fulfilled his campaign promise of providing deep seaport......but I'm surprised to see dem on our major roads.... lipsrsealed

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

I went to Newark in New Jersey to buy Nigerian food stuffs. It was real difficult searching for the place. I regretted going to that area, I saw many idle mean looking black american guys clustered in groups. Its was so scary. There were police vehicles parked at different points. I don't want to imagine the fear of being sent to police such area. Ajegunle boys cannot scare me as much as those guys did. Those guys were jobless, probably drug gangs. They were many of them. The area was unkempt looking sef, weeds on the roads, trash everywhere. Ha! O bad gan.

I went to Newark once to pick up a vehicle tittle and vowed never ever to step my foot there again.
It is a scary place to be at any point in time, it just doesn't feel like you are still in United State's once you are in Newark.

Sometimes, I still wonder why most black Americans decided to be this useless despite having all manner of opportunities at their disposal to be the very best in life

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
those black Americans are worse than our own agbero here ooh... they can shoot you at anytime if care is not taken.

How can you compare an agbero with most jobless black Americans that are hyper volatile and and 247 trigger happy? u wan kill nija agbero for nothing abi.

An average black american with a very few exceptions sees violence and crime as a way of life and once a negative thought comes into their mind, they are executing it right away without a second thought which is why majority of them already have criminal records and are unemployable for the rest of their lives.

The sad part of it all is that they make more babies than chickens and most of their kids from age 3 are already criminal minded and once they get to their teens, they start carrying out their own criminal activities by becoming gang members and street drug vendors so as to set a bigger criminal record bigger than that of their parents which seems more like an accomplishment to them.

Their reasoning is beyond redemption.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
byrron:

How can you compare an agbero with most jobless black Americans that are hyper volatile and and 247 trigger happy? u wan kill nija agbero for nothing abi.

An average black american with a very few exceptions sees violence and crime as a way of life and once a negative thought comes into their mind, they are executing it right away without a second thought which is why majority of them already have criminal records and are unemployable for the rest of their lives.

The sad part of it all is that they make more babies than chickens and most of their kids from age 3 are already criminal minded and once they get to their teens, they start carrying out their own criminal activities by becoming gang members and street drug vendors so as to set a bigger criminal record bigger than that of their parents which seems more like an accomplishment to them.

Their reasoning is beyond redemption.
correct.. those black americans na just something else them be.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by midnighter(f): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:

Lol useless set of people who fought for the rights of black people from all over the world...you must be joking
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:

Lol useless set of people who fought for the rights of black people from all over the world...you must be joking
right of which people??gringrin
They fought for their own right as America is their country cause they have no where to go to again after the end of slavery..
same thing with black south Africans. will you say they fought for the right of black people all over the world?
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by midnighter(f): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
right of which people??gringrin
They fought for their own right as America is their country cause they have no where to go to again after the end of slavery..
same thing with black south Africans. will you say they fought for the right of black people all over the world?

Right, they fought for their rights and in doing so, fought for the rest of us. Or you think the average racist white person cares about the difference between you and a black American? America is a geopolitical pacesetter and their actions reverberate all over the world

Okay, they have nowhere to go again after the end of slavery and equally, Nigeria is our country because we have nowhere to go again after the end of colonialism. Now what? Does our current condition mean we are all totally useless?
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
midnighter:

[s]Right, they fought for their rights and in doing so, fought for the rest of us. Or you think the average racist white person cares about the difference between you and a black American? America is a geopolitical pacesetter and their actions reverberate all over the world

Okay, they have nowhere to go again after the end of slavery and equally, Nigeria is our country because we have nowhere to go again after the end of colonialism. Now what?[/s]
you are talking trash.. i told you they fought for their own rights because America is now their everlasting home after the slave trade.. if they dont fight for their right, is it Africans that will come and fight for them
So they fought for their right as citizens and they were accepted into the society. Same way black south Africans fought for their right so that they will be accepted too
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Arthur02(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2019
freelansa:
Below are pictures showing potholes on a road in Nigeria and the ones on a road in the UK.

The pictures were shared by a Nigerian man on Twitter. According to him, his friend in the UK sent him the picture of the potholes in his street after he shared a picture of the one in Lagos.

https://wotzup.ng/potholes-on-nigerian-road-vs-potholes-on-uk-road-pictures/

Olajide Alex-Oni CWM @jidealexoni

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidealexoni/status/1192758844235096065

some people are funny at times, who tell you say potholes for UK is thesame with our zoo here....
Nigeria potholes that will make you buy tyre, buy shock absorber new engine and gear at a time.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by cenaman(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
CalabarPikin:
What we have in Nigeria roads r deep seaport.....not just potholes

Come to CRS nd see 4 yourself.....my governor actually fulfilled his campaign promise of providing deep seaport......but I'm surprised to see dem on our major roads.... lipsrsealed
Where cross river are u from?
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by CalabarPikin: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
cenaman:
Where cross river are u from?

U don't need to know....

I travel calabar- ikom road every week....ah know wat I'm saying...

But if ur asking to know wre d seaports are, we have some at Iwuru,....in fact almost d whole of biase LGA.....we also have some in odukpani junction - very big ones, den 8miles by double-pole......

Let me not mention those in d northern side of d state...dat 1 worst
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by cenaman(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
CalabarPikin:

U don't need to know....

I travel calabar- ikom road every week....ah know wat I'm saying...

But if ur asking to know wre d seaports are, we have some at Iwuru,....in fact almost d whole of biase LGA.....we also have some in odukpani junction - very big ones, den 8miles by double-pole......

Let me not mention those in d northern side of d state...dat 1 worst
Am a cross riverian too, telling me ur LGA of origin can't change ur personality.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Moso(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fast track your national identity card (Nimc) you get it within 30 minutes
Registration is done at accredited LGA
Call for more details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.