Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) (98104 Views)

Road Sign Slices Through A Driver's Car In The UK (Pictures) / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Abusule007: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Monogamy:
What yah say
Now, this isn't natural but man made pothole grin
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
This potholes Appears to be in a Rural Part of the UK, where some roads are private roads, or maybe not. There is No way the Council of Any UK borough would leave a potholes like this, without repairing them. unless they want motorists, Bikers and Cyclists to take them to no win no fee claims lawyers.

3 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by logan2(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Says someone who doesn't even have an international passport .

Every country has a slum.[s] In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them[/s].
say what you know.dont come and oversabi.. White people live in slums too. They are homeless white... Stop disgracing your fore fathers
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly [s]most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them.
[/s]

I beg to differ with your generalization, all the slums and hoods I have seen here in United State's has 99.9% of those living there as Black Americans and not immigrants maybe in UK but definitely not in America.

All the slums and hoods I have seen in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Boston and Philadelphia are all predominately populated by black Americans also known as akata and not black people from other countries don't know of other western countries though.

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by aspiring44: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:
Of what use is this comparison honestly?

That said, lemme digress a little...

Can the pdp and her supporters remind us, with proofs, how they advised Jonathan to resign when he was being harassed and intimidated by Turai and Aondokaa?

It appears all they've been saying is that Osinbajo throws in the towel. So, for a cynic like me who knows pdp would NEVER say or do anything that bids well for APC, I'd like to have them prove to me they offered similar advice to Jonathan when he was caught up in a similar scenario.

What was the advice of pdp and its supporters when Jonathan was being harassed by the attorney general and his boss' wife?

Ironically , government of the day will never see anything wrong in running the affairs of the country which ever way it can suit them .

Apparently, one thing is very clear that what we cannot fathom is surely happening at the seat of goverment .

The best the VP could do is to be silent and watch . silence is golden

The table they are shaking could be in his favour . After all there is constitutional provision in place.

Are we not all mortals before the Almighty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:

Can the pdp and her supporters remind us, with proofs, how they advised Jonathan to resign when he was being harassed and intimidated by Turai and Aondokaa?

It appears all they've been saying is that Osinbajo throws in the towel. So, for a cynic like me who knows pdp would NEVER say or do anything that bids well for APC, I'd like to have them prove to me they offered similar advice to Jonathan when he was caught up in a similar scenario.

What was the advice of pdp and its supporters when Jonathan was being harassed by the attorney general and his boss' wife?
bro why not stick to topic and don't derail, is not honorary
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kamcee(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Abusule007:

Now, this isn't natural but man made pothole grin

If you know you know,

DAT na our map
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Bluffly: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Potholes is not just our problem. We have a lot of undeveloped neighbourhoods that are still clays and spoils out car day in day out. We have a lot of densely populated Neighboorhoods that have their streets untarred for decades with no hope of not passing same to generations yet unborn. These neighbourhoods kept voting for Presidents, Governors, legislatures etc with no hope of being attended to

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Godhatesodomy: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them.

No. Blacks can only afford to live in slums. Most don't desire slum. grin

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Most likely on a private road..........
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
daddytime:
UK na Asokoro, Maitama or any reasonable GRA for naija na...
Abuja dey more organized than London. Ask any of your family wey don travel out go there before.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hezzyluv:
This is just a picture of Slum in UK. u can't find this in major city like 9ja
Unlike Nigeria,uk and US will show you the part they want you to see. I was watching TV one day,I saw in a music video,the ugly side of US,it was terrible,though it was filled blacks,their behaviors are like that of ajegunle people. It was a terrible place for one to raise kids.

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by omenka(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
aspiring44:

Ironically , government of the day will never see anything wrong in running the affairs of the country which ever way it can suit them .

Apparently, one thing is very clear that what we cannot fathom is surely happening at the seat of goverment .

The best the VP could do is to be silent and watch . silence is golden

The table they are shaking could be in his favour . After all there is constitutional provision in place.

Are we not all mortals before the Almighty?
Indeed brother. Some people simply want him to declare war with his boss so they can sit back and watch how he gets disgraced out of office just for their sick amusement.

Osinbajo sure knows his onions and will never fall for their silly tricks. Same people advising him to do otherwise were nowhere to be found when their lord and savior jonathan was being harassed by the wife of his boss.

2 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
You this guy which one be Nigeria potholes versus UK potholes.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
byrron:
[/s]

I beg to differ with your generalization, all the slums and hoods I have seen here in United State's has 99.9% of those living there as Black Americans and not immigrants maybe in UK but definitely not in America.

All the slums and hoods I have seen in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Boston and Philadelphia are all predominately populated by black Americans also known as akata and not black people from other countries don't know of other western countries though.
Over here in the UK Slum dwellers are ussually a mixture of black british and African blacks/immigrants. like pekham, Dalston, hackney, brixton. you would also find large population of Nigerians mostly in Areas like Camberwell, lewisham, Abbeywood, pekham and woolwich.

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Abusule007: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Kamcee:

If you know you know,

DAT na our map
That's why i said it's man made and not natural
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Goke7: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
SaintLucia:
Abuja dey more organized than London. Ask any of your family wey don travel out go there before.

you are very right, some folks including me can choose maitama over New York and am not joking. Abuja got areas that are so civilized and organised

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by ChiefS(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
I actually saw pot holes in the US but they are few when compared to Naija.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:

Which similar scenario? Jonathan was supposed to be the acting president when his boss was nearly dead and some people were trying to block him. He knew that Yar'Adua wouldn't make it so he was going to be the next president.
Osinbajo on the other hand has a boss who is still strong like iron. He stands little to no chance of ever being the president, except Buhari dies, which isn't likely going to happen.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by adeyemi91(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Slum in the U.K be like major city in 9ja.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by olioxx(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too.
Iceland, Lufutan Island, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland. These countries dont have slum.
No need for argument. US and UK are overhyped abegi.

3 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Goke7: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
gypsey:
This potholes Appears to be in a Rural Part of the UK, where some roads are private roads, or maybe not. There is No way the Council of Any UK borough would leave a potholes like this, without repairing them. unless they want motorists, Bikers and Cyclists to take them to no win no fee claims lawyers.

abegi, the street where I live better pass this uk street, like i said earlier that uk area fall my hand no be small.

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Canada is not like this. Roads are always good

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by olioxx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
SaintLucia:
Very correct.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
emerged01:

Unlike Nigeria,uk and US will show you the part they want you to see. I was watching TV one day,I saw in a music video,the ugly side of US,it was terrible,though it was filled blacks,their behaviors are like that of ajegunle people. It was a terrible place for one to raise kids.
True, grin infact. Some part of American Ghettos are worst than Ajegunle, Black women with dozens of Children with different fathers, Some women has 5 kids with 6 different fathers. Drugs, Alcohol and Robbery.
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Kamcee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Abusule007:
That's why i said it's man made and not natural

Me I wish it was natural......it will be cool

But which mumu will spoil road because he want to draw our map on the road...........
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
E get one man wey get wetin yoruba dey call afojudi....meaning to under estimate or under date something. He was driving along ikeja gra popular road, instead of dodging the water logged portion of the road filled with stagnant water, he ran into it because he was driving an SUV, thinking he would wade through the water and same would help him wash the clog underneath his vehicle, as he drove in the stagnant water, suddenly, na only the roof of the suv we dey see. grin Opelope awon alaanu ara samaria, who helped out. Those guys actually hid there to make money from victims. The driver managed to get out of the vehicle. The whole interior was full of water. After negotiating with those guys around, they used one danfo bus to tow the suv out of the dish. What a city, what a country undecided and fashola would be saying 30% of our roads are good. Mtcheeew. He has suddenly join the league of liars.

2 Likes

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by NnwachukuOkike: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
What are these criminals doing with funds from Biafra Nation's natural resources?

Shame on nigeria and British.

1 Like

Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Are we consoling ourselves with this?

Nigerians cheesy cheesy
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by alaira(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
KingAzubuike:

Every country has a slum. In the U. S there are slums too. Sadly most of these slums are usually inhabited by black people who go there to spoil their country for them.
[/s] WE THANK GOD YOU HAVE PASSPORT grin grin
Re: Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) by DammyGbade(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Barf hole and plate hole... I see no pot here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.