Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers (56206 Views)

Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by sammyj: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
This one na audio photo now
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by oriewanbe: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
a
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Staged shit

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Abeyjide: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
their plan coming to past
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Enemyofpeace: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Celebrity prick just dey hungry them
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
see small doctor don fresh... money ehn so good
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hello VEXT I saw your DM notification, unfortunately I don't have access to my nairaland email.
We can chat here.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Bayoibee: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Don’t blame the girls, blame the celebrities they’re stooping so low to take pictures with them in the first place...

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by ayyoughurt(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Opari d fame wey ds ppl dy find, dy don finally gt am
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dear friend thornapple it's been a long time I saw any of your post or comment.
As a concerned friend, I'm worried.

I hope everything is good, please reply if by any chance you see this message... I just want to be sure you're okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by omasohan(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
naijadrivablog:
I coined an acronym, SMSPF.

Guess what it means.

See Me See Front Page
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Finchmgh: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Smile. To be a celeb is very easy in nigeria.
Just be stupid, you will be celebrated...

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.
Who you and your son help
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Pain(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beosten:
Se nkan o wa de bayi? They forced another pseudo-celebs on us.

I successfully reached the zenith of a coconut tree, and still nobody knows me.

Dont worry it may be another "Jumoke the Bread Seller" case that will fizzle out over time...

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by faithfull18(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
My brother, hustle oo.

Make ur girlfriend no go blue ur face comot for pix.
It's blur undecided
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by ppogba: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
aro1:
Like play..Like play,this girls don turn celeb.. This country funny.. One day,one issue!

Next thing on Nairaland is "boyfriend of one of the girl's who accused Davido buys a new shoe"

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by dharmeelawlarh(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dem go don dey break their mouth now(find a yoruba translator)�
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Americanboy35: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Bbnaija next year straight, very useless country
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Slimsly100(f): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Beosten:
Se nkan o wa de bayi? They forced another pseudo-celebs on us.

I successfully reached the zenith of a coconut tree, and still nobody knows me.

Nkan de o grin grin grin
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Bahamas95(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
kestolove95:
Wia wizid? Am pregnant for u, abg come arrest me

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by deeva1: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is Nigeria, where nonsense dey make sense
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by justjify(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Small doctor wan collect him share lass lass
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Princedapace(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
The major reason the country is not developing.. Wr celebrate rubbish and spend time a lot on useless things.

These ladies will soon begin to get endorsements.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Inferno001(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
cherriex:

Very soon audio pregnancy will turn to real one
true!!! but this time no one will believe them even if they're saying the truth because of how they got known...such a pity

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
kestolove95:
Wia wizid? Am pregnant for u, abg come arrest me

Nah lie... Nah me impregnate you, no be Wizkid... You wan do child-swaping.. after I don pay your bride price to your mama .
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by ngwababe(f): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
If you want to become a celebrity in this country, just go do one bad thing.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Petmax: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin
I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Brightchibuzor: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Every thing about this conutry na scamme.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Which of them was impregnated ?
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by DameB(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
So what do they usually discuss with these ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.