Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers (56188 Views)

Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Apostlepurple: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
So it's funny people here now classify them as celebs because they are taking these pictures. Even the showbiz they're after is still far away so y'all should chill!!!
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by KanuSE: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
aro1:
Like play..Like play,this girls don turn celeb.. This country funny.. One day,one issue!

Celeb bawo? undecided

Do you even know the meaning of celebrity?

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by aalangel(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Something is fishy...
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by makeherscream(m): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin tongue
RiyadhGoddess:
Smile. To be a celeb is very easy in nigeria.
Just be stupid, you will be celebrated...

Please Please Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my son. Kindly vote, share and help make it viral. Let's help my son win. Thank you.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by GREYWOLF(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
What has this society turned into? Normal things have become abnormal, and abnormal things now look normal ...... so controversy is now a gateway to success, don't be surprised if those hoes eventually become GLO ambassadors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Yarsman: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
So na like this these babes take blow abhi���
Them even d trend pass d #OBO himself
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by VEXT: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Offpoint:
Hello VEXT I saw your DM notification, unfortunately I don't have access to my nairaland email.
We can chat here.

Ye man!! can we chat on watsap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Ejaisky: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dem will surely get the belle.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by UncleJudax(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2019
aro1:
Like play..Like play,this girls don turn celeb.. This country funny.. One day,one issue!
Shows the IQ level of the inhabitants
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
realestniggah:
And so it begins

Are these ones now celebrity?.. I won't be surprised if some unknown company gives them "endorsement deal" in the next few month.

Utter rubbish
haha 'unknown company'
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by JunctionBox: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
So these ones now have become celebrities? Nigeria is a lost country in all spheres. See what is being promoted in the country. False accusers?

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmmm, they were just looking for fame which according to them, it worked.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Reussite: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigeria has got to be the best bet for been an overnight celeb over a minute or 2 show of foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Martinezbaba: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin
realestniggah:
And so it begins

Are these ones now celebrity?.. I won't be surprised if some unknown company gives them "endorsement deal" in the next few month.

Utter rubbish
grin grin grin grin
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by blowjohn(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Ah....what a generation! So these ones are now stars? angry

Am wondering what dey studied in school that they can't put their brains to good use.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
VEXT:

Ye man!! can we chat on watsap?
0705 451 5809whatsapme

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by def111(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2019
if this girls dem enter Big Brother house, dem go win am
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Realfrankie(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
Their Pussy go testify
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Awani007(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
So zalatan yaff tiff dis 1 shine��‍♂️ I can’t even remember his songs
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by GraceElle101(f): 12:56am On Nov 10, 2019
What a helpful post,thanks for the important info.
Note the sacarsm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by naturefellow(m): 2:25am On Nov 10, 2019
Davido's Accusers , oshey!
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Their publicity stunt made them famous.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by thaler(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2019
Stupidity is now the gate pass to becoming a Nigeria celebrity. We gat a long way to go
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Wettoid123: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2019
I said it before and these is the outcome,they just want to be heard and get popular now they are hanging with small doctor these is just the beginning the next hang out will be don Jazzy!
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Ajibade123(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
like play like play these ones too don turn celebrities...this Nigeria ehn
anyway see impact of social media on the society https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Dear friend thornapple it's been a long time I saw any of your post or comment.
As a concerned friend, I'm worried.

I hope everything is good, please reply if by any chance you see this message... I just want to be sure you're okay.
Thanks for your concern.
Sadly she is not OK.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2019
thornapple:
Thanks for your concern. Sadly she is not OK.
Oh my... what's the matter dear? can you chat me up privately? 0705 451 5809please whatsapp me. stay strong please
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Offpoint:

Oh my... what's the matter dear? can you chat me up privately?
0705 451 5809please whatsapp me. stay strong please
I'm not thornapple my dear. I'm her friend. She is gone forever and is being missed.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
thornapple:

I'm not thornapple my dear. I'm her friend. She is gone forever and is being missed.
Please tell me that's a joke, it can't be true. it can't be...
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Offpoint:

Please tell me that's a joke, it can't be true. it can't be...
I wish I could.
Re: Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers by Offpoint: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2019
thornapple:

I wish I could.
Oh my God! please can you chat me privately? please, I really want to be sure... this very, very saddening.

0705 451 5809 whatsapp me please, I beg of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / "When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide / Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.