Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. (5508 Views)

My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) / Is “hi, Do You Wanna Hang Out” A Weird Question To Ask Ladies? / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls nairalander..
I'm Corp member presently serving in enugu..met this girl who is also a teacher in my ppa..
Now..have been tellin her to let's hang out maybe one of the weekends..but she has be declining my invitations..

Pls..What could she be think??

Update On This..
Finally..was walking home yesterday night..
I saw..this same girl with a guy sitting in front of there house by something 9p.m Oo discussin..
She..called me first smiling sheepishly perhaps she already knew I was gon see her..
Now..MY Q IS SHOULD I ASK HER TOMORROW IF THE SAID GUY..I SAW WITH HER HIS HER BOYFRIEND OR NOT??
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
It's really not by force. She doesn't like you, find another girl. There are many fine girls in Enugu.

Nevertheless, show her reasons to love you. Work hard, talk more with her without talking about relationship or fuc.k, talk business, talk innovations, what can you do to help her grow as a person? Have interesting talks and watch her come all over you!

11 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hope by hanging out you don't mean by coming to visit you at your place? Just tell her to choose a nice place where she will feel comfortable as long as you can afford it that shouldn't be a problem. Because there was the dude that always disturb me to hangout so one day i told him if he is willing to spend just 20k for shopping then he suddenly stopped talking to me grin,so hope you won't be like that dude?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin grin grin

grin grin
No..
I really don't mean like taking her to my house..
I even told her is just bout us getting to know each other better..
But..her response has always been that"SHE PREFER TO BE ALONE"dan hanging out..

Pettyprincess:
Hope by hanging out you don't mean by coming to visit you at your place? Just tell her to choose a nice place where she will feel comfortable as long as you can afford it that shouldn't be a problem. Because there was the dude that always disturb me to hangout so one day i told him if he is willing to spend just 20k for shopping then he suddenly stopped talking to me grin,so hope you won't be like that dude?
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Well I know everything doesnt have to be sex..and dat has never crossed my mind bro..
BTW..have only be in the school for just a month now..
But..we started talking like 2weeks back when she had a headache..and cared for her..
He response to me has been she prefer to be alone than hanging out..

quote author=Osinachi1 post=83904022]It's really not by force. She doesn't like you, find another girl. There are many fine girls in Enugu.

Nevertheless, show her reasons to love you. Work hard, talk more with her without talking about relationship or fuc.k, talk business, talk innovations, what can you do to help her grow as a person? Have interesting talks and watch her come all over you![/quote]
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Realist1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..
I'm Corp member presently serving in enugu..met this girl who is also a teacher in my ppa..
Now..have been tellin her to let's hang out maybe one of the weekends..but she has be declining my invitations..

Maybe she got to find out you have a big dick thats 70inches long or wide. No lady wants a 70inches dick in her kpekus,thats suppose to be like a tv screen.Tv screen is meant to be placed in the living room remember? Lol,just kidding.

Maybe she still needs some more reasons to date you.So show her more of your positive and attractive side maybe she might come around to like you.If she still doesn't after doing all this ,then she doesn't like you or really doesn't want to date at this time.So just let her be and move on.

However don't start insulting her and treating her badly rather try to still be nice to her no matter what you can never tell.You can never say never with time.U fit still come date her in the future no one can tell.Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
grin grin cheesy cheesy

No joor..
Not like trying to chyke her..
Like just getting to know each other better over a drink..do u understand now??

Realist1:

she got to find out you have a big dick thats 70inches long or wide. No lady wants a 70inches dick in her kpekus,thats suppose to be like a tv screen.Tv screen is meant to be placed in the living room remember? Lol,just kidding.

Maybe she still needs some more reasons to date you.So show her more of your positive and attractive side maybe she might come around to like you.If she still doesn't after doing all this ,then she doesn't like you or really doesn't want to date at this time.So just let her be and move on.

However don't start insulting her and treating her badly rather try to still be nice to her no matter what you can never tell.You can never say never with time.U fit still come date her in the future no one can tell.Good luck!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
cheesy with your 70 inches dick u shouldnt be having a problem in getting the girl to hang out with u nau grin.just let her know u have an exra large tool down dere and in no time she will be rushing u like gala cheesy.u shouldnt be complaining about a girl not wanting to hang out with u.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:
if i was the dude i wud spend the 20k as long as i like u bt am definitely gettin some thing in return if not willingly wink, forcefully angry

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Miniso:
if i was the dude i wud spend the 20k as long as i like u bt am definitely gettin some thing in return if not willingly wink, forcefully angry
Lol see you,i can't even remember how many guys have chop their money without even getting a peck from me grin grin,you think I'm so stupid to visit to a guy at his house? As long as i didn't force you to spend on me,then you can't get nothing from me forcefully!!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol see you,i can't even remember how many guys have chop their money without even getting a peck from me grin grin,you think I'm so stupid to visit to a guy at his house? As long as i didn't force you to spend on me,then you can't get nothing from me forcefully!!
grin it seems u are nt conversant with the new trend i don't need to stress ma sef persuading u to cum to ma house,cauz u will end up begging me 2 tak u to ma house.... grin..

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy with your 70 inches dick u shouldnt be having a problem in getting the girl to hang out with u nau grin.just let her know u have an exra large tool down dere and in no time she will be rushing u like gala cheesy.u shouldnt be complaining about a girl not wanting to hang out with u.

Lol..
U people sud profer solution on how to get her to hang out joor..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Donjazzy12(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..

She is a lesbian, leave her alone. Haba! You young men of nowadays are just so senseless!

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..

your moniker dey scare her na! 70 inch what?
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Lol..
U people sud profer solution on how to get her to hang out joor..
bros is yur intention really to hang out with her or to hang her on the wall

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Olorunnim: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Look at your moniker do you want to kill her?
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..

.. Then let her be.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

20k on you?

Such a liability

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by extremelygolden: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..

My dear, your moniker would have been responsible.

Who would want to commit suicide!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
Which Lady In Her Right Sense Will Want To Hang out With A Guy Whose Dick Measures 70inches... I Am SURE Your Your Dick Has DICK-Bag

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

U just told him how to get to ur pants... he's probably broke or feels u ain't worth it. No pull that stunt with die hard Fvck boys sha. Na u go remove ur pants by urself afyer the whole show

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BilltheDON(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na so
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

20k on you?

Such a liability
So just 20k means I'm a liability lol, piece of advice for you guys,if you know you can't handle whatever price a girl chooses stop disturbing girls to hang out with y'all,because I dnt understand how you will want to hangout nd be thinking i will prefer restaurant when i totally know I'm not hungry for food!!! No shopping no hangout simple!!! I dnt force no one!!!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by MrCork: 12:42am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..

..bro U sell crops and then u expect women to hang wit u... are u a farmer?(No oofeense) angry
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by khallebb(m): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin chaii nairaland grin
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 11, 2019
c
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2019
lefulefu:

Lol..
I like her now..
Even..if I wanna chyke her at least we sud know ourselves more first..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:51am On Nov 11, 2019
MrCork:

..bro U sell crops and then u expect women to hang wit u... are u a farmer?(No oofeense) angry

Lol..
Never planted crop all my life bro..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Lol..
Afterall she doesn't know me as bigdick70inch now..

extremelygolden:

My dear, your moniker would have been responsible.

Who would want to commit suicide!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Lol..
U people sud stop this and advice joor..

IamPlato:
Which Lady In Her Right Sense Will Want To Hang out With A Guy Whose Dick Measures 70inches... I Am SURE Your Your Dick Has DICK-Bag
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:56am On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=aro1 post=83909789] your moniker dey scare her na! 70 inch what?[/quote

My moniker is just for fun cheesy wink cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by SEGLIZ: 4:21am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..

try find out what she loves doing from there everything will be on point.
are you sure she's not committed sort of? that might be it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Born In 2003 Will Be 18 This Year, They Are Already Ripe (pics) / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / Please How Can I Avoid This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.