Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. (5568 Views)

My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) / Is “hi, Do You Wanna Hang Out” A Weird Question To Ask Ladies? / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by iRepNaija1: 2:52am On Nov 13, 2019
stanliwiser:
A No is one word never to take seriously with women, even they themselves know it. A No could mean
I don't trust you,
I am afraid,
It's too early.

But annoying things is that guys fails to read the mean and still comes back samw way, which will then become annoying.

You're going to end up assaulting a woman and when the police arrest you and ask you why you did it, please tell them the same explanation you just told me. Nonsense.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by iRepNaija1: 2:53am On Nov 13, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Can u pls read to understand pls??

I understand plenty. Leave that woman alone.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by stanliwiser: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
iRepNaija1:

You're going to end up assaulting a woman and when the police arrest you and ask you why you did it, please tell them the same explanation you just told me. Nonsense.
This post your wrote is very shallow.
who has talked about an assault here
Get out!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by iRepNaija1: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
stanliwiser:
This post your wrote is very shallow.
who has talked about an assault here
Get out!

Abeg, get away! I only responded in kind.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by ugofulfilled(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
khallebb:
grin grin grin chaii nairaland grin
Bros... grin I swear this one got me like kilode grin
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..
I'm Corp member presently serving in enugu..met this girl who is also a teacher in my ppa..
Now..have been tellin her to let's hang out maybe one of the weekends..but she has be declining my invitations..

Pls..What could she be think??

Update On This..
Finally..was walking home yesterday night..
I saw..this same girl with a guy sitting in front of there house by something 9p.m Oo discussin..
She..called me first smiling sheepishly perhaps she already knew I was gon see her..
Now..MY Q IS SHOULD I ASK HER TOMORROW IF THE SAID GUY..I SAW WITH HER HIS HER BOYFRIEND OR NOT??

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bro..pls say something on dis..
I need yo knowledge..

Realist1:

Maybe she got to find out you have a big dick thats 70inches long or wide. No lady wants a 70inches dick in her kpekus,thats suppose to be like a tv screen.Tv screen is meant to be placed in the living room remember? Lol,just kidding.

Maybe she still needs some more reasons to date you.So show her more of your positive and attractive side maybe she might come around to like you.If she still doesn't after doing all this ,then she doesn't like you or really doesn't want to date at this time.So just let her be and move on.

However don't start insulting her and treating her badly rather try to still be nice to her no matter what you can never tell.You can never say never with time.U fit still come date her in the future no one can tell.Good luck!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bro..pls say something on the new update..
Thanks..

lefulefu:
cheesy with
your 70 inches dick u shouldnt be having a problem in getting the girl to hang out with u nau grin.just let her know u have an exra large tool down dere and in no time she will be rushing u like gala cheesy.u shouldnt be complaining about a girl not wanting to hang out with u.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Baba..what sud I do??

quote author=IamPlato post=83915883]Which Lady In Her Right Sense Will Want To Hang out With A Guy Whose Dick Measures 70inches... I Am SURE Your Your Dick Has DICK-Bag[/quote]
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Baba sud I ask her or not pls??

quote author=SEGLIZ post=83918417]
try find out what she loves doing from there everything will be on point.
are you sure she's not committed sort of? that might be it. [/quote]
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Babe..
Read my latest update and tell what u think thanks..

quote author=Ebonygirl1 post=83922463]
She doesn't like you[/quote]
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by IamPlato(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Baba..what sud I do??

quote author=IamPlato post=83915883]Which Lady In Her Right Sense Will Want To Hang out With A Guy Whose Dick Measures 70inches... I Am SURE Your Your Dick Has DICK-Bag
She Doesnt Want To Hang Out With You Because she Done See You Finish. No Mystery About You and Probably You Are Begging her To Hang Out.

You Only Ask Once, you Are The One Doing Her A Favour, not The Other Way. Hang Out With A More Beautiful Girl and Make Sure She Sees It

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bro..abeeg drop something on the latest..
Thanks..

stanliwise:
Charming does not mean handsome, it means to look and act convincingly and unresistable.
Op you acted like a dick. If she has accepted you the way you came, I would say she was doing you a favor.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
rex444:
nna mehn what my granny tot me was that a girl and a guy has nothing in common....she would always chase my female friends away with that phrase

Baba..
I don drop the latest Oo..
Advice me..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
MicroSweet:
Reason is not far fetched: in terms of holding a relationship, no mature lady takes a corp member seriously because it's believed that y'all just in for the fun, and would eventually relocate

Wow!!!
Just seeing this bro..
Read my update..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
IamPlato:
She Doesnt Want To Hang Out With You Because she Done See You Finish. No Mystery About You and Probably You Are Begging her To Hang Out.

You Only Ask Once, you Are The One Doing Her A Favour, not The Other Way. Hang Out With A More Beautiful Girl and Make Sure She Sees It

Baba..
U can read again now..
I don update..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by hardon1(m): 2:05am On Dec 09, 2019
all theses small cidren wey dey nairaland now sef
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by IamPlato(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Baba..
U can read again now..
I don update..
Stop Giving Her Attention... Never Ask Her Out Again... Focus On Other Things, never You Stand Up To Two Seconds With Her Again. Consider This An Opportunity She Has Lost. Get Another Girl more Beautiful and Never Allow Their Beauty Over Ride Your Thinking.

You Were Probably Begging her For A Hang Out... When Making Such Request From A Lady Stop Making It look Like A Request and Stop Saying "Will You" and Stop Adding "na". For Example "Babe lets Hang Out Na".

You Have Asked Her Too Much. Dont Ask Her Again and If She Makes The Mistake Of Coming Back To remind You Then turn Her Down, tell Her That Opportunity Is Gone Because Another Girl Grabbed it. Dont Stand There Talking To Her Walk Away.

You Can Buy My Book "The 12 letters Of King Boma" on Okadabooks. The 12Th Letter Is For You. Or Send And Email To Eldagodz@gmail.com. That Is If You Are Interested
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Ebonygirl1(f): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..
I'm Corp member presently serving in enugu..met this girl who is also a teacher in my ppa..
Now..have been tellin her to let's hang out maybe one of the weekends..but she has be declining my invitations..

Pls..What could she be think??

Update On This..
I saw..this same girl with a guy sitting in front of there house by something 9p.m Oo discussin..
She..called me first smiling sheepishly perhaps she already knew I was gon see her..
Now..MY Q IS SHOULD I ASK HER TOMORROW IF THE SAID GUY..I SAW WITH HER HIS HER BOYFRIEND OR NOT??

What's the point in asking her though? He probably is...since they were hanging out so late at night
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by uthlaw: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Hope by hanging out you don't mean by coming to visit you at your place? Just tell her to choose a nice place where she will feel comfortable as long as you can afford it that shouldn't be a problem. Because there was the dude that always disturb me to hangout so one day i told him if he is willing to spend just 20k for shopping then he suddenly stopped talking to me grin,so hope you won't be like that dude?
20k for hanging out....ur hangout go bring 500k!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by rex444(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Baba..
I don drop the latest Oo..
Advice me..
I dey with you my brother
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well..
I didn't bother to make mention of what happened the previous night wen we met...
She..herself told me that the guy was her cousin..
Tho..she told me bout her cousin,big sister and her kid bro before..

IamPlato:
Stop Giving Her Attention... Never Ask Her Out Again... Focus On Other Things, never You Stand Up To Two Seconds With Her Again. Consider This An Opportunity She Has Lost. Get Another Girl more Beautiful and Never Allow Their Beauty Over Ride Your Thinking.

You Were Probably Begging her For A Hang Out... When Making Such Request From A Lady Stop Making It look Like A Request and Stop Saying "Will You" and Stop Adding "na". For Example "Babe lets Hang Out Na".

You Have Asked Her Too Much. Dont Ask Her Again and If She Makes The Mistake Of Coming Back To remind You Then turn Her Down, tell Her That Opportunity Is Gone Because Another Girl Grabbed it. Dont Stand There Talking To Her Walk Away.

You Can Buy My Book "The 12 letters Of King Boma" on Okadabooks. The 12Th Letter Is For You. Or Send And Email To Eldagodz@gmail.com. That Is If You Are Interested
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well I didn't..
Well..
I didn't bother to make mention of what happened the previous night wen we met...

quote author=Ebonygirl1 post=84753282]

What's the point in asking her though? He probably is...since they were hanging out so late at night[/quote]
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well..

IamPlato:

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by IamPlato(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Well..

Like I Said Before, dont Ask Her Out again. Now Let Her Beg For The Outing
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Ebonygirl1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Well I didn't..
Well..

quote author=Ebonygirl1 post=84753282]

What's the point in asking her though? He probably is...since they were hanging out so late at night
See bruv, if you like the girl, let her know and ask her how she feels about you. All these mind games and assumptions will get you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by stanliwise(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Update On This..
Bleep that shit, never ask such timid question, you want to date her and you don't care if she has a boyfriend or not.
And what do you mean you were going to see her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? / Which Girl Owns This Phone Number In Benin City: 09041420165 / How Do You Show Your Lover Appreciation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.