Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. (5551 Views)

My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) / Is “hi, Do You Wanna Hang Out” A Weird Question To Ask Ladies? / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 4:28am On Nov 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:

try find out what she loves doing from there everything will be on point.
are you sure she's not committed sort of? that might be it.

I will thanks..

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by rex444(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2019
unlike U,maybe she doesn't eat where she shits
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by stanliwise(m): 6:22am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..
I'm Corp member presently serving in enugu..met this girl who is also a teacher in my ppa..
Now..have been tellin her to let's hang out maybe one of the weekends..but she has be declining my invitations..

Pls..What could she be think??
You weren't charming enough
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by pryme(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

So just 20k means I'm a liability lol, piece of advice for you guys,if you know you can't handle whatever price a girl chooses stop disturbing girls to hang out with y'all,because I dnt understand how you will want to hangout nd be thinking i will prefer restaurant when i totally know I'm not hungry for food!!! No shopping no hangout simple!!! I dnt force no one!!!

You only succeeded in reaffirming the fact that you are a liability.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by UnclePrincipal(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

So just 20k means I'm a liability lol, piece of advice for you guys,if you know you can't handle whatever price a girl chooses stop disturbing girls to hang out with y'all,because I dnt understand how you will want to hangout nd be thinking i will prefer restaurant when i totally know I'm not hungry for food!!! No shopping no hangout simple!!! I dnt force no one!!!

This is where I am confused, what do i gain hanging out with you?
These are my conclusions after reading your post on this thread. That you're a scam and you are narcissistic person. You feel you are something so special that everyone should be lucky to be around you or something, this must be due to the attention your beauty is getting for you.

Well i don't blame you, your beauty has gotten into your head. And you decide to auction yourself to the highest bidder. It really ain't your fault. if no one looks your way , you won't be saying this. The time is coming when the so called beauty will fade and no one will be with your entitled self. Then you will understand that there are things more valuable than money.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..
I'm Corp member presently serving in enugu..met this girl who is also a teacher in my ppa..
Now..have been tellin her to let's hang out maybe one of the weekends..but she has be declining my invitations..

She doesn't like you

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

She doesn't like you

Really??
But..her response has been "she prefer staying alone dan wanting to hangout"..
Tho..we only started talking like a week ago..wen she had headache and I showed care..
No deep discussion tho..

Could she be hiding under that??
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2019
stanliwise:
You weren't charming enough

Dis one no follow joor..
I have seen loads of ugly boy taking beautiful girls out on date nah..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Can't a boy and a girl hangout again..
Without u picturing starting a relationship..

rex444:
unlike U,maybe she doesn't eat where she shits
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Really??
But..her response has been "she prefer staying alone dan wanting to hangout"..
Tho..we only started talking like a week ago..wen she had headache and I showed care..
No deep discussion tho..

Could she be hiding under that??

She was trying to be nice. If I want to turn a guy down, I usually try to do it nicely so as not to hurt his feelings. She doesn't like you

On the other hand, she might be an introvert and the idea of hanging out might be making her uncomfortable
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

She was trying to be nice. If I want to turn a guy down, I usually try to do it nicely so as not to hurt his feelings. She doesn't like you

Oh!!!thanks..
Why not being straight??
She sud..have tell me that instead of her saying"i don't wanna hangout had rather sleep,watch film or visit a female friend nah"..
She..aint gon be the first to turn me down nah..
Afterall have not even chyke her..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Oh!!!thanks..
Why not being straight??
She sud..have tell me that instead of her saying"i don't wanna hangout had rather sleep,watch film or visit a female friend nah"..
She..aint gon be the first to turn me down nah..
Afterall have not even chyke her..
seems you haven't met some mad boys who try to hurt women for being blunt with them
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2019
extremelygolden:

My dear, your moniker would have been responsible.

Who would want to commit suicide!

Lol..
Size of dick doesn't kill..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Pele undecided
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
seems you haven't met some mad boys who try to hurt women for being blunt with them

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..
Well getting..turned sucks and belittle our ego no doubt..but then that is where maturity sud set in..
Worst i will do is to start giving space..
I did..that to a girl that once turned me back in uni..and she started beggin me to tell her where she went wrong..but I never did
She didn't..suspect it was the rejection cos after our friendship was still cool..i didn't start giving her space immediately but when I did she thought she I'd probably wronged me..not knowing I stopped cos of the rejection..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by vivalavida(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Can you hear urslf?
No shopping,no hangout
Meaning u are leveraging on a date to purchase things u can't ordinarily spend your money on.
I pity the fools who fall for this your manipulation.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by Ebonygirl1(f): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..
Well getting..turned sucks and belittle our ego no doubt..but then that is where maturity sud set in..
Worst i will do is to start giving space..
I did..that to a girl that once turned me back in uni..and she started beggin me to tell her where she went wrong..but I never did
She didn't..suspect it was the rejection cos after our friendship was still cool..i didn't start giving her space immediately but when I did she thought she I'd probably wronged me..not knowing I stopped cos of the rejection..
alright. Maybe after you have spent more weeks in the school and she sees you're cool, she might want to hang out
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by stanliwise(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Dis one no follow joor..
I have seen loads of ugly boy taking beautiful girls out on date nah..
Charming does not mean handsome, it means to look and act convincingly and unresistable.
Op you acted like a dick. If she has accepted you the way you came, I would say she was doing you a favor.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2019
stanliwise:
Charming does not mean handsome, it means to look and act convincingly and unresistable.
Op you acted like a dick. .

Okay..
"If she has accepted you the way you came, I would say she was doing you a favor"
Can u pls..put more light on dis if really wanna help out??.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by rex444(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Can't a boy and a girl hangout again..
Without u picturing starting a relationship..

nna mehn what my granny tot me was that a girl and a guy has nothing in common....she would always chase my female friends away with that phrase
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2019
rex444:
nna mehn what my granny tot me was that a girl and a guy has nothing in common....she would always chase my female friends away with that phrase

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by stanliwise(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Okay..
"If she has accepted you the way you came, I would say she was doing you a favor"
Can u pls..put more light on dis if really wanna help out??.
Before I start let me inform you that you might have built a wall between you and her incase your previous actions has sent wrong signals in the past, The below advice might now become harder than it should be. meaning you will have to climb those walls in the future.

To ask a girl out, you two must have developed a good rapport.
Don't over think it, it means she is comfortable with you, it means discussion. Does she respond well to you in convos?

Now to ask a girl out for the first time, don't go like a police officer and tell her you are thinking you and her should hang around. ? ??

Hang go where?

How to
Just during conversation, tell her
you: "On Saturday I am going to the movie to watch ZZZ, I don't know if you're free?",
If she decline - fine, just tell her no problems
if she agrees, you get a hangout.

If she has mentioned an eatery, new place, park, just any places that seem interesting to her at some point in conversation before or some other places.
Don't do this immediately.
Later in the week.
you: "I plan to get checkout this GHH place on saturday, don't know if you will be busy by then?"
If she say no - just tease her of why and if she declined then fine.

Do this three of four times and if she says No then just stop doing it

THIS ARE TRICKS OF ASKING A GIRL ON FIRST HANGOUT, DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU'RE objectify her by using words like
"let go out on of these days"
"I want to carry you out"
Reserve them when she has drop the guards a little.
She will will reject you out of fear, and she will think her pride will fall if she accept.

MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BIT NATURAL, CONVINCING, MANLY AND SPONTANEOUS.

Also stop putting her on a pedestal with unnecessary discussions and compliments, she will sense desperation.
Do this at minimum and when it occurs let it be fun with joking around but LET IT BE SHORT.

Na Hanging out stage you dey o, You never enter big one You don dey sweat

Have a Good day
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2019
Lol..
Thanks bro..
Now I know where r u coming from..
Yeah..we started talking like a or 2weeks ago..tho we do say greet as per normal thing..but cared for her when I noticed she wasn't herself one Friday like that..
Even..had to like come to skool the followin morning to see how she was faring..before I left for my CDS..

I told her..i Wud have called but didn't have her number before I left dat day cos i was really in hurry to leave..which she eventually gave me the following day..

So following day..we were together had to compliment her and was saying lil things I cud think off not to be boring..
It was..from there I told her it Wud be nice if we get to hangout..so we could get to know ourselves better..

Tho she also told me"SHE DOESNT LIKE HANGING OUT"THAT SHE HAD RATHER SLEEP,WATCH OR EAT..mind u she never said dis with seriousness Oo..

Even jokingly told her I'd like to take her with me to watch football..
And..told her I wouldn't take no as answer..which she didn't not object to..

Last week friday..i asked if had any plan for the weekend.. Which she said no to..
Then..again remained her we could just hook and promise tis gon be fun..

I told her to chose a day..but she only shock her head in disagreement..when I suggested days to her..MIND U SHE DID ALL DIS LAUGHING Oo..

stanliwise:

Before I start let me inform you that you might have built a wall between you and her incase your previous actions has sent wrong signals in the past, The below advice might now become harder than it should be. meaning you will have to climb those walls in the future.

To ask a girl out, you two must have developed a good rapport.
Don't over think it, it means she is comfortable with you, it means discussion. Does she respond well to you in convos?

Now to ask a girl out for the first time, don't go like a police officer and tell her you are thinking you and her should hang around. ? ??

Hang go where?

How to
Just during conversation, tell her
you: "On Saturday I am going to the movie to watch ZZZ, I don't know if you're free?",
If she decline - fine, just tell her no problems
if she agrees, you get a hangout.

If she has mentioned an eatery at some point in conversation before or some other places.
Don't do this immediately.
Later in the week.
you: "I plan to get checkout this GHH place on saturday, don't know if you will be busy by then?"
If she say no - just tease her of why and if she declined then fine.

Do this three of four times and if she says No then just stop doing it

THIS ARE TRICKS OF ASKING A GIRL ON FIRST HANGOUT, DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU'RE objectify her by using words like
"let go out on of these days"
"I want to carry you out"
She will will reject you out of fear, and she will think her pride will fall if she accept.

MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BIT NATURAL AND SPONTANEOUS.

Also stop putting her on a pedestal with unnecessary discussions and compliments, she will sense desperation.
Do this at minimum and when it occurs let it be fun with joking around but LET IT BE SHORT.

Na Hanging out stage you dey o, You never enter big one You don dey sweat

Have a Good day
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by stanliwise(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Lol..
Thanks bro..
Now I know where r u coming from..
Yeah..we started talking like a or 2weeks ago..tho we do say greet as per normal thing..but cared for her when I noticed she wasn't herself one Friday like that..
Even..had to like come to skool the followin morning to see how she was faring..before I left for my CDS..

I told her..i Wud have called but didn't have her number before I left dat day cos i was really in hurry to leave..which she eventually gave me the following day..

So following day..we were together had to compliment her and was saying lil things I cud think off not to be boring..
It was..from there I told her it Wud be nice if we get to hangout..so we could get to know ourselves better..

Tho she also told me"SHE DOESNT LIKE HANGING OUT"THAT SHE HAD RATHER SLEEP,WATCH OR EAT..mind u she never said dis with seriousness Oo..

Even jokingly told her I'd like to take her with me to watch football..
And..told her I wouldn't take no as answer..which she didn't not object to..

Last week friday..i asked if had any plan for the weekend.. Which she said no to..
Then..again remained her we could just hook and promise tis gon be fun..

I told her to chose a day..but she only shock her head in disagreement..when I suggested days to her..MIND U SHE DID ALL DIS LAUGHING Oo..

THAT LAUGH COULD MEAN SHE IS LAUGHING AT YOU grin grin
So far you have acted the script so well, she giving you her Number was a nice hint.
But you seem to flop in the place you said you made compliment not to sound boring. compliments are compliments, they don't make conversation lively, BE SOFTLY-STINGY WITH COMPLIMENTS AS WELL AS GIFTS, GIVE THEM WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT. instead make funny remakes about what you observe about her e.g "This skirt you're wearing is too common among ladies today" warning: only when both of you are around.

To sound lively, you have to be able to tease her, make funny remarks and crack jokes, tell short stories etc. silence is a virtue, maintain silence during conversation to not look clinchy and silence gives her the chance to speak by she breaking it.

Also your hangout invitations seem too fast making it look like it was a refund for your nice gestures while she was sick.

Your way forward right now is appear attractive to her, you need to show her some of your personality qualities:
Playfulness,
funness,
toughness,
hard-to-get,
not-an-ass-licker/not-a-woman-wrapper/not-an-errand-boy
bold-and-confident guy,
A-man-that-say-no
A-Little-hard-to-please
Unpredictable.
etc

I am tired!
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by MicroSweet(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Reason is not far fetched: in terms of holding a relationship, no mature lady takes a corp member seriously because it's believed that y'all just in for the fun, and would eventually relocate

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
stanliwise:

THAT LAUGH COULD MEAN SHE IS LAUGHING AT YOU grin grin
So far you have acted the script so well, she giving you her Number was a nice hint.
But you seem to flop in the place you said you made compliment not to sound boring. compliments are compliments, they don't make conversation lively, BE SOFTLY-STINGY WITH COMPLIMENTS AS WELL AS GIFTS, GIVE THEM WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECT. instead make funny remakes about what you observe about her e.g "This skirt you're wearing is too common among ladies today" warning: only when both of you are around.

To sound lively, you have to be able to tease her, make funny remarks and crack jokes, tell short stories etc. silence is a virtue, maintain silence during conversation to not look clinchy and silence gives her the chance to speak by she breaking it.

Also your hangout invitations seem too fast making it look like it was a refund for your nice gestures while she was sick.

Your way forward right now is appear attractive to her, you need to show her some of your personality qualities:
Playfulness,
funness,
toughness,
hard-to-get,
not-an-ass-licker/not-a-woman-wrapper/not-an-errand-boy
bold-and-confident guy,
A-man-that-say-no
A-Little-hard-to-please
Unpredictable.
etc

I am tired!

Okay bro..
I have all those qualities in me and have been exhibiting dem for long..
Will update u 2mao..
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by galadima77(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Pls nairalander..

See your moniker sef hmm?
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by iRepNaija1: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is the problem with you and other men: if a woman says no, you'll keep pursuing and bothering her until she says yes. Can't you just gracefully take the rejection and find someone else? Haba!

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by extremelygolden: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Lol..
Size of dick doesn't kill..

If you say so.
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
iRepNaija1:
This is the problem with you and other men: if a woman says no, you'll keep pursuing and bothering her until she says yes. Can't you just gracefully take the rejection and find someone else? Haba!

Can u pls read to understand pls??
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by gozie112(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:

na dem...children of jezebel
Re: She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. by stanliwiser: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2019
iRepNaija1:
A No is one word never to take seriously with women, even they themselves know it. A No could mean
I don't trust you,
I am afraid,
It's too early.

But annoying things is that guys fails to read the mean and still comes back samw way, which will then become annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus Sized Curvy And Sexy Lady Dancing With Her Massive Breast / How Does It Feel Like To Be An Ugly Lady? / If Anyone Ever Tells Me They Have Commitment Phobia I Will:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.