Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool (23144 Views)

Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) / Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2019
helinues:
Its over.. The points and the goals difference no be here

Excepts if all this Liverpool players are injured for like 6 months...

Dijk
Fabinho
Mane
Alexander Arnold
Firminho

And Robertson.

10 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by LOGOBELT: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Catch Liverpool? How?

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by kelvin21887(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2019
If you know man city deserves any of d two penalty claim click share otherwise like

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Thisis2raw(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2019
maynation:
How? grin
City should catch up with leicester, na them be mate.

E go clear u soon, remember last season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by justli: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Honestly klop has shown tactical prowess. Watching Liverpool reminded me of Bayern's champions league winners. Power, pace, clinical, ...mehn the guys are good. Now we know why they reached two finals in a row...and even lifted the second.

Those boys have no respect for anyone. I don't even see how they could possibly bungle this chance, but then this is futball... respect from a Chelsea fan

10 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
A305:
I'm Chelsea but it's evident that this is Liverpool season. It's shows in their mentality of play. They don't care for fancy football, they just want to win and every chances they get counts!

Klop did/is doing a good job. See my sigg for that CHEAP seinna.

Liverpool no get sense when it comes to contending for top in the EPL, or winning it.

wetin happen in 2017/2018 and 2018/2019?

if Liverpool still dey for UCL, dem go lose the the Top spot in EPL table.

mark my words.
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
logon599:
Mind games. Liverpool were 7 points clear after 20 games last season and you still caught them with 18 games left. Now they're 9 clear and we've not even reached halfway yet. Meanwhile what a job Lampard and Rodgers are doing at Chelsea and Leicester respectively. If Chelsea beat Man City after the international break, they will become Liverpool's main challenger for the title. And to think Chelsea are the team with the transfer ban and the team that lost their most influential player at the beginning of the season. Regardless of what happens at the end of the season I think credit is due. Mount, Abraham, Tomori, Pulisic, Zouma. On another day these names sound like players you'll draft to help you avoid defeat to Brentford in the Carabao cup but Lampard has got them believing and challenging at the very top. Kudos. From a non Chelsea fan
I enjoyed reading this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by smithe113(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2019
helinues:

Dijk
Fabinho
Mane
Alexander Arnold
Firminho

6 months?..... how na?

The damage that would have been caused within 1 month might be irreparable
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2019
It is not easy to be a gaffer.

But this coach has to start developing tactics against VAR.

3 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by anonymous1759(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2019
Alanpoza007:

That is why Lampard deserves all praise. The likes of Guardiola could never have accepted the Chelsea job the time Lampard did cos he won't have endless cash to splash about like he's doing at City and buying the league with that.

Shut your mouth jare. Transfer ban stopped Chelsea from not buying players. How did pep bought the EPL? By buying good players? You must be ashamed of yourself for degrading someone's success. When he was at Barca you said it's Messi, he went Bayern he excelled came to mancity first season was average you guys wanted to kill him with criticism now pep owns all the cup in the over rated EPL.
You guys are just bad Belle. If you watch ball without sentiment you'll know pep Is fantastic coach stop talking trash that he bought the EPL with players. Alex Ferguson bought many EPL with the English FA. That's the right phrase not someone that bought good players and win convincingly.

5 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by sivel(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2019
The pressure is on Liverpool. The league is theirs to lose. YWNA all the way

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Oh well. Those boys are terrific, firing from all cylinders and all things being equal ,they should be crowned champion of EPL next year
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by femi4: 7:12am On Nov 11, 2019
domino4211:
We know Liverpool very well.
All they need is one loss.
I assure you, they'd start losing till Man city topples them..
just 4 draws grin

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Beedude(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2019
anonymous1759:

Shut your mouth jare. Transfer ban stopped Chelsea from not buying players. How did pep bought the EPL? By buying good players? You must be ashamed of yourself for degrading someone's success. When he was at Barca you said it's Messi, he went Bayern he excelled came to mancity first season was average you guys wanted to kill him with criticism now pep owns all the cup in the over rated EPL.
You guys are just bad Belle. If you watch ball without sentiment you'll know pep Is fantastic coach stop talking trash that he bought the EPL with players. Alex Ferguson bought many EPL with the English FA. That's the right phrase not someone that bought good players and win convincingly.
I hardly quote some people. The guy u quoted is one of them. As in, how can people forget quickly or pretend to be foolish. Only a rookie coach or club legend like Lampard can accept that job from them. But the irony of things is that when the transfer ban is over and he start signing players, the pressure start and normal Chelsea fans will pounce on him and forget this season easily
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by oladipojesse(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=logon599 post=83919169]Mind games. Liverpool were 7 points clear after 20 games last season and you still caught them with 18 games left. Now they're 9 clear and we've not even reached halfway yet. Meanwhile what a job Lampard and Rodgers are doing at Chelsea and Leicester respectively. If Chelsea beat Man City after the international break, they will become Liverpool's main challenger for the title. And to think Chelsea are the team with the transfer ban and the team that lost their most influential player at the beginning of the season. Regardless of what happens at the end of the season I think credit is due. Mount, Abraham, Tomori, Pulisic, Zouma. On another day these names sound like players you'll draft to help you avoid defeat to Brentford in the Carabao cup but Lampard has got them believing and challenging at the very top. Kudos. From a non Chelsea fan.

Thank You Bro!
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by fredoooooo: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2019
That's if Liverpool don't start with their madness ... it's the pool year everything working in their direction.
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Omonigeriarere: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2019
princeSammyz:
Liverpool are really tactical. That made the difference last night. Long ball kangaroo attacks it was and it worked well against a poor Man city defense. The poor defense is comes naturally with their patern.

Nothing makes a different yesterday than a ref who acted in favour of Liverpool.

It seems that VAR was on sabbatical leave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by fredoooooo: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2019
anonymous1759:

How can someone in his right sense says Pep isn't a good coach .. it's simple they hate him for something.. always getting top job, good players, rival teams etc .. But who cares na their Wahala ... Pep Guardiola is one of the best in the game . Some people believe having all the resources is even easy to manage .

I hate Assnal and I still give credit to the Prof Arsen wenger

4 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2019
How can you catch them when they are not thieves?
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Omonigeriarere: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
It is not easy to be a gaffer.

But this coach has to start developing tactics against VAR.

It was obvious that the ref has acted a well written script yesterday.

Most football analysts unanimously agreed on bad officiating against City.

4 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by 8stargeneral: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2019
For those that are criticizing Manchester United, una go chop cane now, Liverpool manage to hold us draw, glory glory Manchester United!.
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Enemyofpeace: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2019
We all know Liverpool very well, by December den go begin tumble like a drunk masquerade

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by maynation(f): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Thisis2raw:
E go clear u soon, remember last season

You are still living in last season? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by Alanpoza007: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2019
anonymous1759:

Be civil if you are going to quote me on this forum. I don't banter words with people throwing foul languages here and there. If you could call what Pep achieved in Bayern success, then you know nothing about football. Before he came on board, Bayern just won the treble but were did he take them? He was thrashed severely in the Champions League by Barça, Juve and Madrid compensating himself with German league and league cups which Bayern had been winning for fun before he came around. He was brought into Man City mainly for the Champions League but he has fallen short of that despite the huge spendings. Still winning domestic titles that Man City had no problems winning before he came around with the likes of Mancini and Pellegrini. Argue with points and not emotions next time.

5 Likes

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by JimD(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Klopp is a crazy genius. He made Pep relax by saying "he is the best coach in the world"... Then he showed the world, he was better than the best... That means he is truly the best. The standard of play he has built in that Liverpool team, I don't think any team can match it. But let's hope they keep this consistency till March.
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by FakeManna: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Dijk
Fabinho
Mane
Alexander Arnold
Firminho
[/s]
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by BENEAMATA: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2019
lankka:
grin
my guy don mellow.
no chior practise yesterday
no be small one my brother , if you see as the man dey throw hand up dey catch imaginary fly come dey wide him eye join like choir master or opera conductor dey do . grin
Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by bigcee(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2019
8stargeneral:
For those that are criticizing Manchester United, una go chop cane now, Liverpool manage to hold us draw, glory glory Manchester United!.

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool by boninho: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2019
logon599:
Mind games. Liverpool were 7 points clear after 20 games last season and you still caught them with 18 games left. Now they're 9 clear and we've not even reached halfway yet. Meanwhile what a job Lampard and Rodgers are doing at Chelsea and Leicester respectively. If Chelsea beat Man City after the international break, they will become Liverpool's main challenger for the title. And to think Chelsea are the team with the transfer ban and the team that lost their most influential player at the beginning of the season. Regardless of what happens at the end of the season I think credit is due. Mount, Abraham, Tomori, Pulisic, Zouma. On another day these names sound like players you'll draft to help you avoid defeat to Brentford in the Carabao cup but Lampard has got them believing and challenging at the very top. Kudos. From a non Chelsea fan.

Meanwhile people contact me for your well designed building plans at very good prices and from any where you're based. I make ordinary houses extraordinary with top designs. Contact is in signature below and in any of the links there. Previous design samples are available. Thank you!
Chelsea has improved but they are not going to beat City at Etihad.....City is a different level....Chelsea has stabilized enough to beat the mid table guys sha but don't get excited. The likes of Tomori, Abraham, Mount haven't experienced the kind of pressure City will pose at Etihad....did they beat Sheffield, no...Leicester, no.... Liverpool, no....these are the people that have started excellently this season
City is wounded, they will 100% beat Chelsea after Int'l break...let's not lay too much expectations on Chelsea, they are still growing and evolving

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) / FIFA Best Awards: 13-man Panel Revealed! / Bobby Madley Quits As Premier League Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.