Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki (65445 Views)

Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by ADRIAN88(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
12. Random. I just wanted to touch the water. I don't like getting in water though. Before my people would take me back
grin
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Sylverly(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
13. Observations;

-The place is really big, so there are some decays, but they are really doing their best to keep the most used parts running.

-I spent just an 1hr 15mins there. Couldn't access their rooms- however, I plan going back there for my honeymoon. Maybe then, I can give a comprehensive report of the rooms and services.

-It is a nice place for DAYCATIONs, if you have the time and extra money to spend.

-You pay to bring in your own food and drinks.

-If you like noise and plenty people, it isn't the place for you.
I think it all depend on the period you visit. Went there with my cousin and few other distance relatives, around December last year. It was filled to the brim. Yes, they are trying, but they should improve on the maintenance. Lastly, I hope you fed your eyes with the Dangote's refinery site ? Likewise the Trade Affair on your way going? Lol

1 Like

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by duality(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
I was in the area today for business.

I thought I could visit this place. But since you said gate fee is 5k and with what you just showed us?

I drop the idea... Not worth it.
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beorn:
250k just for a night? No wonder there were few Nigerians patronizing them. That's someone's one year rent in many locations in Nigeria. undecided

Kuku kill us. Pricing the average Nigerian out of nature's beauty in their country. undecided
can u imagine! am sure is owned by foreigner...
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by izzou(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
princetom1:

Trying over uber is a waste of time... U should have tried Bolt... See below

Selected the wrong destination sir

I put Lekki Toll gate as pickup point, and this is what the app gave me

3 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by duality(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
bonnyhope:

That far place you are calling 1.5m for plot

I tell you... I think those lands are extremely over priced.

It's so far that you may need visa to go there
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Odunharry(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
SURELAND:
mowe land can not give the returns you will get compare to land a around la campagne
Yea but doubt you will get land for that price at ibeju
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
mistyebby:
Its a beautiful place, but the memories are now sour because I went with an ex smiley
sorry

1 Like

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by EliteO: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
8. Guest houses
Pic 1: Goes for N250,000 from their website. The pool wasn't clean, but others that had guests lodged in them were clean.
so it's this pako I would pay 250k to sleep, maka why wetin do their sand
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by makydebbie(f): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
13. Observations;

-The place is really big, so there are some decays, but they are really doing their best to keep the most used parts running.

-I spent just an 1hr 15mins there. Couldn't access their rooms- however, I plan going back there for my honeymoon. Maybe then, I can give a comprehensive report of the rooms and services.

-It is a nice place for DAYCATIONs, if you have the time and extra money to spend.

Dont annoy me.

Your honeymoon will be at LA Palm Beach or aqua safari in Accra. angry

3 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by mistyebby(f): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
dancok:
sorry

Thank you cry

1 Like

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by chillex8(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
princetom1:

Am not a newbie on bolt and uber app...
If you aren't a newbie, you should know both apps calculate your fare using distance covered in km and time in mins

Look closely at both screenshots
Uber screenshot- the destination is spot on at la campagne.
Bolt screenshot- the destination is at ogombo area of ajah that's why the fare was calculated to be that low.

In reality, both apps charge almost same fare.

YOU can never pay 3500 from your pick-up to lacampagne. It's not possible.

Infact if you doze off, an amateur driver will drop you at Atican beach which is the destination am seeing on your bolt app.

1 Like

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by mistyebby(f): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
dancok:
can u imagine! am sure is owned by foreigner...

No its owned by a son of the soil. He featured in an interview I watched on TV.

He has a deep passion for culture and tourism.

2 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by hinere(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
bonnyhope:

That far place you are calling 1.5m for plot

The developments going on at Ibeju Lekki is making plots of Land at Ibeju Lekki to keep increasing daily... These developments include
La Campaigne Tropicana
Dangote Refinery (The biggest Refinery in West Africa)
Lekki Free Trade Zone
Lekki Deep Seaport
Kelloggs
Power Oil Company
Pan Atlantic University
St Augustine University (The First Catholic University)
The area is becoming one of the fastest industrialized areas in Lagos. In the next two years, plots of Land in that area will increase drastically. In fact in some areas in Ibeju-lekki, we have plots of Land going for N12-N18million.

Take action now.... Buy Land and wait

Kindly check out my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5468893/get-affordable-lands-ibeju-lekki-lagos
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Youngsage: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Haba
No be same tropicana
Wetin far for there.
Straight road wey you go just blow down.
bro how far is it from LCC bro?
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by princetom1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
chillex8:

If you aren't a newbie, you should know both apps calculate your fare using distance covered in km and time in mins

Look closely at both screenshots
Uber screenshot- the destination is spot on at la campagne.
Bolt screenshot- the destination is at ogombo area of ajah that's why the fare was calculated to be that low.

In reality, both apps charge almost same fare.

YOU can never pay 3500 from your pick-up to lacampagne. It's not possible.

Infact if you doze off, an amateur driver will drop you at Atican beach which is the destination am seeing on your bolt app.

Yea... Just enlarged the app and place it at the right place on d map... Thanks
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nothing interesting or fascinating about this . The location is dry.

3 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Kalapizim(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
wink2015:
Which resort is in Bayelsa state?
Okpoama beach in brass grin
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Kaycee7(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
12. Random. I just wanted to touch the water. I don't like getting in water though. Before my people would take me back
Kapasschumarimarichupaco!!!

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Kaycee7(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
6. More pictures
-Horses were freely grazing. Are they wild animals or domesticated wild animals? I can't get on it, scares me.
A few centuries ago, this is the ride bae would have picked you up with.

2 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Dipwater(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow this place still dey exist
who remembered this: can you say la capagne tropicana 3 times without blabbing

2 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
jclassiq:
I need to see her face before I draw any conclusion. But her skin fresh and smooth tho.

Lol. My ex is smooth and fresh everywhere wink

2 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
chika11sydney:
lol
are you from Delta State ,ukwuani to be precise
Yelz
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Ishilove: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
bunnae:

Onye ukwuani cheesy. I read that in my moms voice.
Ote ofe cheesy
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by oldave: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
The cheapest room there is actually 70k per night
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Bacteriologist(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Youngsage:

bro how far is it from LCC bro?

Should be nothing less than 60km from Lekki conservation centre.

So if you're driving at 120km/hrm it's a 30 mins journey. Pretty far
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by DelTel(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
8. Guest houses
Pic 1: Goes for N250,000 from their website. The pool wasn't clean, but others that had guests lodged in them were clean.

I need to commend you immensely.

However, you got me weak and almost everyone commentating afterwards away from the relaxing mode with the amount you chose to put up first for accommodation; I would have thought you would have stated the #60,000 first especially as you either went alone or with just someone or 2 others (which is a duplex with 2 beds, a king size comfortable enough for 3-4people); instead of the #250,000 (which i can call a palatial suite with 3bedroom with king-size beds built on lagoon giving you a clear view of the mangroove comfortable for 6-9people, iconically not for the chicken-hearted I must say). I should also state all the apartments has a functional swimming pool with complimentary breakfast, buffet throughout the time I visited. I have been patronizing the place since 2010 and never regretted it.

The reason why most patrons are foreigners can most definitely be attributed to foreigners love for nature and proximity to their houses (staffers of Asian companies @ LFTZ & Dangote refinery); conversely, we Nigerians 'love for noise' (both dominant religions are noisemakers), party, 'never-believing-in-our-own-except-Abroad' attitude (someone even said he can go to Banjul for a week on #250k when we know it's even cheaper to travel to Europe than other African countries).

Truth is that the place is for lovers, lovers of nature and best for couple(s), and company team bonding (never-ever-go-alone to spend the night except you are a writer thou).

The place is a private enterprise conceptualized by a Nigerian who spent good money and possibly bank loan and should definitely make profit. I think the lagoon is the largest man-made lagoon in Africa if not the world grin.

They provide electricity round the clock (perhaps from generators), security, staff salary etc.

Once again, I commend you.

Regards.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
xynerise:
Can you say La Campagne Tropicana 3 times without blabbing?

#Nostalgia
La Campagne Tropicana!
La Campagne Tropicana!
La Capiak!! grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
Fear fear grin grin grin
Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by omotolsy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Thanks soooo much for such a lovely memory you brought back.

I and my lovely Wife enjoyed our HoneyMoon there, my best fun there was the boat paddling.

I paddled the boat soooo far and i stayed there, right there close to the bridge.

What a moment to cherish forever, i should be there again when the boys have grown by His grace.

Thanks much much.

pocohantas:
13. Observations;

6 Likes

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
13. Observations;

-I spent just an 1hr 15mins there. Couldn't access their rooms- however, I plan going back there for my honeymoon.Maybe then, I can give a comprehensive report of the rooms and services.

No babe, you ain't having your honeymoon there, you deserve better wink

1 Like

Re: A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki by YoungPerson(m): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
pocohantas:
Best photo imo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy Abuja New Procedure For Drop Box Renewals / Nigerian Students In Australia: Survival Tips!! / Cotonou, Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.