Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (91632 Views)

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
crackhaus:

You do not pull one woman down to uplift the other cheesy cheesy
And this ignoramus typed it with a straight face?

To think those women you mentioned are usually among the few sensible ones left on family section, which would explain how they are able to call a lunatic a lunatic.

You on the other hand, you must train yourself to detect vindictive behaviour when you encounter it. A girlfriend has no business with the innocent wife of a man who tried to deceive her, absolutely no business. If you believe otherwise, then you are probably as psychotic as the lady, which explains why black looks white to you.

No wait, scratch that - not 'probably', you're 'definitely' psychotic cheesy

See a therapist please, you too Omojudy. grin

Look at this woman wrapper. If you focused on your life the way you troll any thread on women, who knows where you'll be by now.

First of, I wasn't talking to you and second of all, you should learn to mind your business. I would have said more but you definitely have more experience than I do sniffing women's butts up and down.

efulefu.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Funjosh(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
This Life.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by crackhaus: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Look at this woman wrapper. If you focused on your life the way you troll any thread on women, who knows where you'll be by now.

First of, I wasn't talking to you and second of all, you should learn to mind your business. I would have said more but you definitely have more experience than I do sniffing women's butts up and down.

efulefu.
cheesycheesy

Of all the people on NL, it's me you are calling a woman wrapper.. grin
You mean crackhaus the well known misogynist and brutal anti-feminist is a woman wrapper too. Wonders

For the life of me, this has to be the best compliment I have received on NL in all my years.

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by megareal: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
cybriz82:

How to play chess game..
....and give a lady orgasms. grin
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by tammie24: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jasen1:
If you get anger issues don't bother reading jare
aswear

I'm boiling inside
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by GboyegaD(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
FreemanTJ:

To be honest I have no feelings for her. There's no guarantee we would both be happy in the marriage. The other lady may be dramatic but I dont blame her in any way.

I am not experienced in the matters of the heart but one thing I am sure of is that "love grows when nurtured". Think about this from the days of old and I hope it could help you in the ways you want it to.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by saintsylve(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Willdone5406:
Your own work is to go around nacking peoples Daughter, you are a womanizer. Stay married to the pastors Daughter because if you can Bleep skin to skin and give belle you also should be able to stay married. When next you make another lady that's not ur wife get ogasim OGUN WILL castrate your pennis . WOMANIZER!!!!!!!!!

God, I don laugh tire. You are creating physiological fear into OPEN.

To sidon near woman now go hard for OP.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by zoeycherie: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
thorpido:
I'll disagree with calling her this.The Op consistently denied he was in a relationship (not to even say he was married),led her on and kept having sex with her.The girl has every right to go overboard and she did well without physically harming anyone.

Thank you for your sensible comment jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.