Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] (4493 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

What happened to your mouth? I have been sleeping. I'll still go back to sleep soon.

Go back to sleep now
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2019
chizzypresh:

Upload your own nah tongue
u might reach orgasm if u get to see my pics... I m super sexy
not like ilegendd
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
u might reach orgasm if u get to see my pics... I m super sexy
not like ilegendd

Super sexy....Upload your pic jor
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by balosammy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
For those who want to get ready to come marry in my family, I have pretty sisters — so, go work smart and come let's accept you into the family.

show her face finish Nah wink grin
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
chizzypresh:

Super sexy....Upload your pic jor

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=chenzen post=83987841][/quote]

You are just okay joor undecided
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Show your face and someone is showing us black and white with filter. Such a level of insecurity.
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by almarthins(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
jeff1607:
[b][/b]

curvy in real life

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I see u don drool over princess already. grin
You see that gurl na serial heart breaker for those dey die follow am. grin
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
chizzypresh:

You are just okay joor undecided
I think I am more than OK
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
I think I am more than OK

Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Show your face and someone is showing us black and white with filter. Such a level of insecurity.
lol
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by sirjakez(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol,still remember my former profile i uploaded here that made people actually thought i was skinny some were even insulting me,calling me bone lol,i was just laughing in Spanish they never knew how curvy I'm in real grin grin
Guess Nigerian standard of beauty for male is being masculine while female is being curvy
Because sometimes I'm confused what does being pretty or handsome has to with body shape?
You're pretty tho

1 Like

Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by jeff1607(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
almarthins:

I see u don drool over princess already. grin You see that gurl na serial heart breaker for those dey die follow am. grin

drool?
hell no
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Nat404: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
For those who want to get ready to come marry in my family, I have pretty sisters — so, go work smart and come let's accept you into the family.
Really?
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by Offpoint: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
This is the interesting part, I'm not interested your photos... I'm looking for a wife... what's the marriage requirenent for your sister(s)
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Offpoint:

This is the interesting part, I'm not interested your photos... I'm looking for a wife... what's the marriage requirenent for your sister(s)
Re: LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nat404:
Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Venita Akpofure Flashes Her Butts In Sultry Photos / Guchi ft Fiokee & Kelvyn Boy - Number one video / Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.