Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' (1684 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by GistMore10: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Queen Farcadi is popular sex worker in Ghana. Farcadi, who is never shy to talk about her profession revealed in a previous interview that she welcomed her child with one of her clients last year.

In a new video shared by ghgossip, she admitted to having slept with countless men from different parts of the world. She even went ahead to reveal that some of her clients are based in Abuja, Lagos and Delta State.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/popular-ghanaian-sex-worker-queen-farcadi-reveals-some-of-her-clients-are-from-abuja-lagos-delta-state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swsh8W4zFfc

Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by GistMore10: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by navzla(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Omg so Nigerians imported everything including oloshis??

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by popsy2(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2019
So?
Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by WonderManly(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2019
You see what am saying...

Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by sterlingD(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by sterlingD(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2019
navzla:
Omg so Nigerians imported everything including oloshis??
No be today.E don tey .This is one of the areas the commonwealth of the nation is being well spent.It is either they import them or they go over there or together they go somewhere else some other countries to go and flex.
Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Edyice:

Big lie

No DEVIL will suck any ice cream

Bae looks fresh and soft
Every man will want to take a ride on this one for sure

Continue ooooo...
Re: Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' by seangy4konji: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
Olonsho business is big business...

If you see d amount of girls DAT find men come the lounge I drink beer every night and gin hone together. U will know people r having sex madly..

Its as if people r possef self..especially ladies...

(1) (Reply)

Re:she Agreed To Date Me 3 Years After I Asked Her Out / Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady (photo) / Please What Kind Of Course Can My Brother Study With This WAEC Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.