Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (21849 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by duncun: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
RTSC:

You don't need to concern yourself with if Igbos run or not.

Just go and start licking northern ass as Early as possible.

Just like your forebearers licked the rectum of the North! Azikwe, Ekwueme, Ugoh and Peter Obi all licked everything lickable and yet they are not allowed to have a taste of power. Set of Northern slaves.

You dare NOT aspire to contest for presidency, you have been suppressed and even Itsekiri man will be president before an Igbo man can smell that position!

7 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Overself:

gringringrin
Between me n u who is more ready to hug a transformer? Afonja I nu be iPod,but everything wei NK dey talk we don see am happen korokoro! If u like commit suicide before 2023,we go dig ur worthless smelling carcass out, to make u see how Afonja failed to become president come 2023. Bloody traitors!!

Who ask you whether you be ipod. I know it's hard to be an ipod miscreant. You won't accept being one. Like i said whether north or SW becomes president, you ipods are destined to wallow in pains till eternity. Which ever way ot goes, ipods will continue to wail and cry. Yorubas nor be una mate. We have been making you ipods languish in severe pain since the days of Awolowo. Your forefathers didn't escape it, ya'll won't escape it and your generations unborn won't escape it. You will be wailing slaves forever in the hands of other tribes especially the Yorubas you love to hate... cheesy cheesy : tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Niger Deltans aren't cowards.
We all know what befell Awo, Abiola and even the present Aso errand boy.
We fight and die for what we believe like men instead of living like cowards because cowards die many times before their death.
Like I said before we would rather vote for El Rufai than support any Yoruba.
You folks can go and die!

If every tribe is talking, does the Niger Delta also deserve to talk when intellectuals are talking?

What have your tribes ever contributed in human intellect to Nigeria except your crude oil which is a curse to the nation! Except Edo and Delta, what has the rest of the ND ever achieved as an individual entity?

Your only importance is for other tribes to plunder your wealth and use your oil to build our land until it dries up. While I haven’t attacked the SS before, your uncouth mouth have brought shame to the right thinking SS’ners I knew.

Isn’t this also why the Igbos termed you an inferior intellect tribes?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
NXTDANGOTE:
This is what I saw in the spirit Buhari is not finishing his second tenure.OSIBANJO IS UR NEXT PRESIDENT. All those criticizing nd mocking Osibanjo will be silenced.
clown! grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Danwakae:

This is not issue about the south and north, is about the SS, SE, SW and the NW, NC, NE... SW- ( Baba OBJ 8years), SS- (GEJ 6years) , NW-( late Yar'adua and Baba PMB 10years)......SE-(0 years) , NC-( 0 years) NE-( 0 years)...if we must remain as ONE NIGERIA , IN 2023, POWER MUST GO TO THE NORTH EAST...or even the NORTHCENTRAL, or better still if all parties want to be fair SE, maybe before NE and NC...but for political fairness , 2023, Insha'Allah THE NORTH EAST WILL PRODUCE NIGERIA PRESIDENT , NO AMOUNT OF NOISE MAKING FROM THE SOUTH WEST CAN STOP, THAT SHOT MAN THAT IS MISBEHAVING WILL BE KILLED OUT SOON AND REPLACED WITH ANOTHER PERSON AS CHAIRMAN!!!

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Cherez: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

If every tribe is talking, does the Niger Delta also deserve to talk when intellectuals are talking?

What have your tribes ever contributed in human intellect to Nigeria except your crude oil which is a curse to the nation! Except Edo and Delta, what has the rest of the ND ever achieved as an individual entity?

Your only importance is for other tribes to plunder your wealth and use your oil to build our land until it dries up. While I haven’t attacked the SS before, your uncouthed mouth have brought shame to the right thinking SS’ners I knew.

Rubbish!
So, when and where did the Igbos term the NDeltans "inferior intellect tribes"?
Oga, apart from the Hausas, I have never known of any tribe the Igbos believe are intellectually low (though I dont support this).
The Igbos respect the NDeltans a lot and see them as equals. The Igbos are not known for being supremacists or slave drivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cherez:

So, when and where did the Igbos term the NDeltans "inferior intellect tribes"?
Oga, apart from the Hausas, I have never known of any tribe the Igbos believe are intellectually low (though I dont support this).
The Igbos respect the NDeltans a lot and see them as equals. The Igbos are not known for being supremacists or slave drivers

Bro I won’t dignify you with a reply much coz what I said is a self evident truth. The Igbos see you guys as inferior to them and if you’ve been on Nairaland for long you will know about this.

I want to ask you a question tho:
Why do you hate the SW? What warranted you to abuse the Yorubas? In what way do you think the Yorubas ever offended you?

I have never insulted a SS’ner coz I’ve always accord them with due respect and infact I’ve supported them multiple times against the Igbos on Nairaland here. You can check my previous posts. But I have to respond based on how that guy abused the Yorubas up there.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by smart7: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
In summering, It's clear the two major tribe of the south are the problems of the South. A divided home can never stand.

LegendHero:

Your only importance is for other tribes to plunder your wealth and use your oil to build our land until it dries up. While I haven’t attacked the SS before, your uncouthed mouth have brought shame to the right thinking SS’ners I knew.

Rubbish!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by smart7: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
I think you should accord yourself and your tribe whatsoever your cliff lips call respect before you mention SS.

Yes, you plunder our land to develop yours. We are watching. Jonathan was an error we will never repeat. We are bold and fearless. 2023, will unmarked every game plans. No Wahala. We cross finger.

LegendHero:

Bro I won’t dignify you with a reply much coz what I said is a self evident truth. The Igbos see you guys as inferior to them and if you’ve been on Nairaland for long you will know about this.

I want to ask you a question tho:
Why do you hate the SW? What warranted you to abuse the Yorubas? In what way do you think the Yorubas ever offended you?

I have never insulted a SS’ner coz I’ve always accord them with due respect and infact I’ve supported them multiple times against the Igbos on Nairaland here. You can check my previous posts. But I have to respond based on how that guy abused the Yorubas up there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
smart7:
In summering, It's clear the two major tribe of the south are the problems of the South. A divided home can never stand.

Bro psychologically it will remain like that forever. In as much as Nigeria remains, both Igbo and Yorubas will remain cat and dog.

Don’t ask me why, coz the reason is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
smart7:
I think you should accord yourself and your tribe whatsoever your cliff lips call respect before you mention SS.

Yes, you plunder our land to develop yours. We are watching. Jonathan was an error we will never repeat. We are bold and fearless. 2023, will unmarked every game plans. No Wahala. We cross finger.

I don’t feel sorry or any remorse for SW voting out Jonathan in 2015. It is a choice that will remain forever and we will repeat the same thing over due to the ineptitude of Jonathan.

before you talk Remember we voted him in 2011 even when most SW governors were ACN and he was in PDP.

SW were also instrumental to him becoming the president when he was acting president especially when the northern cabals wanted to deny him the chance.

Besides Jonathan issue that you guys always cling to anytime you wanna attack the SW, what else is the justification for hating on the SW? When we’ve always stood in solidarity with you since times immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

Rubbish!
Fool.... With all your intellectuals Nigeria is still as backward as it is, you should be ashamed of yourself.
By the way, what makes you think that your tribe is better than other tribes intellectually and otherwise?
You must be a deluded folk and lunatic!
Without the oil proceeds from the Niger Delta Nigeria would not even exist.
It is your region that has not made any significant contribution to the country.
Ingrates and parasites!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Fool.... With all your intellectuals Nigeria is still as backward as it is, you should be ashamed of yourself.
By the way, what makes you think that your tribe is better than other tribes intellectually and otherwise?
You must be a deluded folk and lunatic!
Without the oil proceeds from the Niger Delta Nigeria would not even exist.
It is your region that has not made any significant contribution to the country.
Ingrates and parasites!

Before the discovery of crude oil, the SW is doing fine and infact the most prosperous region in Nigeria. That is a self evident truth that even our antagonists can attest to.

With our cocoa and team of intellectuals we were able to construct first among firsts. Free education, free healthcare, first Stadium, First TV station, first Sky scraper, first region to raise workers minimum wage, etc.

The crude oil discovery is one of the first evil that bewitched this country, that was the incentive that led the barrack boys to the civil war and we’ve been declining ever since then up to this moment.

I have never attacked the SS and infact I have always stood in solidarity with them but I won’t let people like you think you can just run your mouth online to abuse the Yorubas without consequences.

Yes, the rest of Nigeria is feasting on your oil and using it to build our rails, pay workers salaries, build infrastructure, and fund our government. We will abandon your region as soon as the oil dries up and you will but be left with a land that is unsafe for both agriculture and development.

Before you wail, Ondo is part of the oil producing states, there is also oil deposit in little quantities in Ogun and Lagos.

And yes, the mighty Yorubas are far superior in intellect than you, that is a truth you should live with from now on till the rest of your life.

Apologies to Delta and Edo folks in the SS.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

Before the discovery of crude oil, the SW is doing fine and infact the most prosperous region in Nigeria. That is a self evident truth that even our antagonists can attest to.

With our cocoa and team of intellectuals we were able to construct first among firsts. Free education, free healthcare, first Stadium, First TV station, first Sky scraper, first region to raise workers minimum wage, etc.

The crude oil discovery is one of the first evil that bewitched this country, that was the incentive that led the barrack boys to the civil war and we’ve been declining ever since then up to this moment.

I have never attacked the SS and infact I have always stood in solidarity with them but I won’t let people like you think you can just run your mouth online to abuse the Yorubas without consequences.

Yes, the rest of Nigeria is feasting on your oil and using it to build our rails, pay workers salaries, build infrastructure, and fund our government. We will abandon your region as soon as the oil dries up and you will but be left with a land that is unsafe for both agriculture and development.

Before you wail, Ondo is part of the oil producing states, there is also oil deposit in little quantities in Ogun and Lagos.

And yes, the mighty Yorubas are far superior in intellect to you, that is a truth you should live with from now on till the rest of your life.

Apologies to Delta and Edo folks in the SS.
Silliest immature assertion from an uninformed folk.
You are delusional!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Silliest immature assertion from an uninformed folk.
You are delusional!

Counter me with factual statements and stop resorting to personal banters.

You even said I’m uninformed lol. Give me a counter opinion that prove what I said wrong or shut up forever!

Shebi Na jeje the Yoruba dey wey you drag them into this.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Charly68: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2019
This is another Nzeribe in the making .
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Omoodua007: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

Just like your forebearers licked the rectum of the North! Azikwe, Ekwueme, Ugoh and Peter Obi all licked everything lickable and yet they are not allowed to have a taste of power. Set of Northern slaves.

You dare NOT aspire to contest for presidency, you have been suppressed and even Itsekiri man will be president before an Igbo man can smell that position!

Igbo delights in attempting to pull Yoruba down as opposed to pushing himself up

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Overself:

Mr idiot,if u like foam from ur anus to ur dirty mouth. We hate u just like u hate us. 2015 betrayal by d Yorubas will never be forgotten. Go n cry to ur masters up north,they are d one's trying to take ur "presidency" not me gringrin
Ewu!!

Why are you lot begging everywhere then like pathetic sissies? Yorubas are confident of getting the APC ticket and working on this. We don't care what Igbos do and have advised them to go and seek the ticket of the PDP they have served slavishly for 20 years since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Omoodua007: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Another Nzeribe in the making
Where’s he now self
He lost relevance
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Omoodua007:

Igbo delights in attempting to pull Yoruba down as opposed to pushing himself up

100% correct. Look at their pathetic antics of devoting their participation in 2023 election to be about obsessing how to frustrate the SW from gaining the top job rather than contesting bravely for it themselves and facing others in a fair test of popularity? The few igbos mentioning the Presidency in 2023 are childishly insisting both PDP and APC give Igbo man their ticket as they realise this is the only way Igbo can ever produce the President of Nigeria.

Sadly this will never happen because Nigerian political kingmakers and politicians know that a ruling Party that gives its ticket to an Igbo man should prepare to become an opposition Party after the election and an opposition Party featuring an Igbo as its Presidential candidate should accept it will remain in opposition.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Lugianostar(m): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2019
They are many kinds of madness!!!

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 4:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Oshigun:

Why are you lot begging everywhere then like pathetic sissies? Yorubas are confident of getting the APC ticket and working on this. We don't care what Igbos do and have advised them to go and seek the ticket of the PDP they have served slavishly for 20 years since 1999.
I see,so is that why Afonja has be advising igbos to contest against it in 2023? U see just like u said PDP will zone it to d North,just like APC in 2015. We don u vagabonds 4 blucos
gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 4:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Sagay212:

Who ask you whether you be ipod. I know it's hard to be an ipod miscreant. You won't accept being one. Like i said whether north or SW becomes president, you ipods are destined to wallow in pains till eternity. Which ever way ot goes, ipods will continue to wail and cry. Yorubas nor be una mate. We have been making you ipods languish in severe pain since the days of Awolowo. Your forefathers didn't escape it, ya'll won't escape it and your generations unborn won't escape it. You will be wailing slaves forever in the hands of other tribes especially the Yorubas you love to hate... cheesy cheesy : tongue tongue
Oh I see ur Awo that drank 20naira poison? Is it not d idiot u are boosting with? gringringrin
Or is it mko that was strangled like a worthless goat? gringringrin
We know how ur stupid coward's roll. Take Sowore for example, didn't u idiots deny him as ur tribes man? That's how devilish Yorubas are. U are no good for nothing, only good at sucking d fulanis bulls. Coward go n rescue Sowore.
gringrin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by kayusely70(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Slavish, follow-follow mentality
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Yamson4191994(m): 4:56am On Nov 14, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]

Am from SE, stays in SS, not a political minded person anyway but to my greatest surprise, any dick and harry u ask about 2023 election keeps saying same thing... "north" over SWner.....ready to see north rule forever than to see west take d throne. Wahala dey 2023 oooo

bigfish3k:
only the greed of the SW will ensure the north retains power

there is nothing we can do than to live with it - the reality-
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Tflex01: 5:06am On Nov 14, 2019
Rekhina:
What pains me is dat , dey think south south no get sense , Jonathan isn't Igbo ...and dey connived and broke his heart while shouting Igbo this ,Igbo that !!! As if we in delta ,rivers bayelsa be zombie ! Me am from Delta but dey will always say delta love yorubas political ways whereby ocherome from ughelli called Dem sophisticated morons
Lastly
97% of yorubas are tribalistic in nature ,dey aren't hardworking .politics is their lives so we can't work with Dem

Anyone of your household that refuse to vote a northerner remains a bastar.d forever.

SW will contest in 2023. They have the balls to do that. cool

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

I gave you example of Igbos aspiring and you are telling me we dare not aspire.

Who will stop us? You? The Yoruba people?
How did osibanjo do against Peter obi?

There are be at least three heavy weight Igbo politicians who will be aspiring for the presidency in 2023.
When the PDP zones it to the South east, you should hang yourself.

Perpetual opposition who think more highly of themselves because buhari gave you a temporary shot at the limelight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by nairavsdollars(f): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Just add one make it 50 strokes
LegendHero:

When do people start giving phone for illiterates to type? How exactly did you find your way to Nairaland? I thought people of your kinds are scattered in the North as Almajiris and Boko Haram suicide bombers.

If anyone deserves to talk should it be the illiterate unfortunate people that dragged Nigeria to this current mess? Every wrong statistics about Nigeria originated from the North and all our meagre resources are being expended daily to probe the rubbish man-made terrorist war up north.

The poverty capital of Nigeria
The highest number of out of school children
The one that made Nigeria a terrorist nation
The highest number of Polio and other diseases
The highest number of Child marriage
The highest number of beggars
The zone with the population of religious fanatics
The highest mortality rate

You deserve to be tied to a tree and given 49 strokes of cane to reset your thinking!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Danwakae(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2019
LegendHero:

When do people start giving phone for illiterates to type? How exactly did you find your way to Nairaland? I thought people of your kinds are scattered in the North as Almajiris and Boko Haram suicide bombers.

If anyone deserves to talk should it be the illiterate unfortunate people that dragged Nigeria to this current mess? Every wrong statistics about Nigeria originated from the North and all our meagre resources are being expended daily to probe the rubbish man-made terrorist war up north.

The poverty capital of Nigeria
The highest number of out of school children
The one that made Nigeria a terrorist nation
The highest number of Polio and other diseases
The highest number of Child marriage
The highest number of beggars
The zone with the population of religious fanatics
The highest mortality rate

You deserve to be tied to a tree and given 49 strokes of cane to reset your thinking!

By 2023, you will regain your sanity

Your madness is designed to end in 2023....Dan iska

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by witworth(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2019
upower123:
You be idiooooooooooooooots
A slave in mind... A begger in appearance....
wisdom, knowledge and understanding will never depart from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos Reunites 46 With Their Relations In Osun / Broom Sellers Laud APC For Staging Rally In Bayelsa / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.