Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (21834 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:
Spineless people. Vote your favourite.

Nothing can stop west from contesting in 2023, absolutely nothing.

Whosoever is threatened should keep quiet.

We love to win but not scared of losing

Exactly what I said above. Igbos should feel sorry for themselves and how pathetic they are if they have any iota of shame left in them. They are now praising the words of an Edo APC politician. Pray tell, is APC not essentially an amalgamation of Tinubu ACN and PMB CPC Party? I don't know anywhere in the world where minority stakeholders will then start speaking against those in the majority who also happen to be the main strength and backbone of an entity. Why did Buhari insist on Tinubu, as the director general of his campaign, in 2019 when he had an election to win and not this Edo man or an Igbo man or even a Northerner?

Some Nigerians , especially Igbos, make the saying below true with the way they obsess over people and not ideas. The SW does ideas and believe that will conquer all. The ability to project mind over matter and use this to find a way to make everything possible. That is why we will remain on top and will win in 2023 via reaching out diplomatically to all those who matter while some will continue choking on their politics of enmity and tribalism. I don't think any Nigerian exist who does not know the ethnic group that can be referred to correctly as small-minded as per the quote below.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people".

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by deji17: 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
All these online rants is not necessary. This is how the Obiomas were displaying their tomfoolery in 2015 and 2019. Like for Atiku / GEJ/ PDP and Share for Buhari/ APC. The rest is history.
At the end of the day all this rant will not matter. People will vote for APC or PDP candidate and we have an idea of who will vote for who. So please spare us the noise.
Do what you want to do including voting 2023 election in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Emzenoz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Chief Charles Idahosa, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state on Wednesday said he will support a northern candidate for Presidency after the completion of President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure in 2023.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent in Benin, Idahosa said there is a need for the North to complete the six years of the late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua administration which was completed by former president Goodluck Jonathan following Yar’Adua’s demise.

He blamed former President Olusegun Obasanjo whom he accused of deliberately presenting an ailing Yar’Adua and a weak Vice- President in Jonathan so that he can indirectly rule Nigeria for a third term.

“I see a situation in this country whereby the North will not let go of power by 2023. The North will still go for the presidency and if that happens, I am going to support a Northern president after Buhari’s eight years”.

“We Southerners there is something funny about us. We think we know too much than the Northerners but the Northerners are more politically sophisticated than us”.

https://www.independent.ng/i-will-support-a-northern-president-after-buharis-eight-years-idahosa/

Epa is looking for ministerial post come 2003 and not 2023 because e no go reach e hand ..... Mumu brodaman
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Rekhina(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol..see ogogoro drinking tout yapping trash. Una be better zombie. As asari go talk ' una think say una wise, una be mumu men'

Talking about Yorubas being lazy and depending on politics...never go collect amnesty money make you use shark akpeteshi.
Too much talk from a man

U are halfman my friend don't quote me afain ,
Just do ur worst in yorubaland ( wetin una want do wen ijaw ,agulerigala surrounds u water n land respectively) wink

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Xisnin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Me too
An animal over yoruba anytime anyday..
Wetin i use my eyes see ehn before buhari second term.. Was in the midst of yorubas come and see how they insult igbo finish just because peter obi was atiku running mate. They didn't know i was igbo o.. I just played along. They called igbo thieves and said they rather suffer under buhari than have igbo man in presidency. That day ehn.. I just shook my head in pure disappointment cos iya aduke was among them and i usually leave change for her whenever i patronise her shop.
You are a liar and divisive element.
Ordinary people like Iya Aduke don't care about politics nor election for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by clarocuzioo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=Marcsunny post=84002071][/quote]

Where did you see me say El Rufai is a religious bigot, besides this is politics , it's all about interest, and I am building my own political bridge, is anything wrong with that?

I will rather have El-Rufai as my president than give access to National treasury to a Chicago drug Baron, because he will steal the treasury with bullion van.

EL RUFAI 2023
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
The Igbos already know there's no room for them in this country

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Emzenoz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Lol
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by ujezeez(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is a mad man from Edo.na true talk say no be all old men get sense
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Any party that runs with a Yoruba is anti South.

That is the body language for 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by FuckThaMod: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Xisnin:

You are a liar and divisive element.
Ordinary people like Iya Aduke don't care about politics nor election for that matter.
See you.. She said that because that's what her husband and his friends advised her, which she believed wholeheartedly.
During buhari first term she complained bitterly that things are hard ever since buhari got in, she swore never to vote buhari again but few weeks to election she changed her mind and was discussing with her fellow yorubas. I was right there and they were speaking yoruba which i understood.. This is someone i relate very well with but she thinks I'm a northerner or something. Till now she doesn't know I'm igbo
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
madridsta007:

LOL.
I have not said anyone is begging anyone.
I have only relayed history to show that the accusation of the Old Eastern republic being tribalist, is simply NOT true.
Of course you know this. You seem knowledgeable.
Igbos had the chance to vote Ojukwu in an election. Of course they didnt because there was simply no permutation that he could win.
They vote candidates that are nationalist, non-bigotted and with proven leadership competency.
Put Osinbajo/Ribadu and Buhari/an Igbo candidate, the Igbo man will NEVER vote for Buhari and will choose Osinbajo/Ribadu, regardless of the noise made on Nairaland.

If you know this much, why have you not educated your brothers that southern unity never existed?

Why have you not lectured them on the political permutations from the first Republic?

Why didn't you tell them that SE has always aligned with the North with the exception of 2015 and 19?

Where was Southern Unity when your people voted against Awolowo?
Where was the unity when they voted against Abiola?
Didn't the unity exist when they connived with the North to impose Obj against Falae...the preferred choice of the west?

See, an average westerner is not stereotypical. We believe is dynamics, when it favours us, we clap. If otherwise, we play along.

No amount of blackmail can stop west from contesting in 2023, definitely not a pseudo southern unity.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Guestuser:

You people said Atiku would get 50% of the votes in the north , they you would finish Buhari off with 98% of SS and SE votes .
But we all saw the outcome of 2019 presidential election.
Just wait till 2023 for the shock of your life cheesy
Yeah we all ur Mr integrity rigged the elections. Are u aware of the final judgement of the supreme Court? What was d reason for throwing out,Atikus petition? none. So forget it,we all know how the game was played in favour of Buhari.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Princedapace(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
codemaniacs:

we will continue to play ethnic card because we are diverse, the country can't continue to move backward because everywhere in a country can't have the same level of development.

that NTA has not improved doesn't mean that the people are not improving at least you now know that for the last 20 years NTA lacks infrastructure, modern trainings e.t.c and NTA has not improved or upgraded and they are not even trying to improve or upgrade for the last 20 years.

even Fashola came out recently and said the roads were "not that bad"...

my conspiracy theorist mentality is telling me that there is a deliberate attempt to promote mediocrity to Africans by African politicians but thanks to internet and other things a lot of Africans know better...

Do the politicians feel the same way you feel

No dam place is developing in Nigeria. Nigeria has potentials but the system of leadership structure was used by western world to kill the country.

No dam development in Nigeria bro.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Guestuser: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Overself:

Yeah we all ur Mr integrity rigged the elections. Are u aware of the final judgement of the supreme Court? What was d reason for throwing out,Atikus petition? none. So forget it,we all know how the game was played in favour of Buhari.
K
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Princedapace:

An animal who can never make a point without insulting someone. I am just imagining how u maybe in real life. U cant make a point without insulting someone. A big miscreant calling another person a miscreant. U are nothing but a street drop out that is why u could easily insult someone and call me names for a simple point i made. Cant u make ur point without insults and name calling?

Crazy the type of people i share country with, no wonder the country is backward.

South west ruled for 8 years. if ur region cared so much about united south, ur region shouldnt have thought about presidency until after another southerner rule as well. But no, u wanted leadership, now u guys want united south. North will continue to rule as long as south west remains in Nigeria becus the region is naturally greedy.

Haba, after OBJ ruled for 8 years, the least u guys would have done was support the southern candidate to complete his tenure and not partner with north to become VP with the hope of presidency in 2023. That is pure greediness and that is what this man stated here when he said southerners think they are wise.

Shame on the entire south.

But ya'll didn't see anything wrong in supporting atiku? Is he not a fulani man? Why didn't you put adaobi forward as president and let atiku be his vice. Nobody is begging you for your unity. Nobody will come and dash you presidency that you did not hustle for. You cannot sit down and be sharking ogogoro and hating every other person and expect them to come dash you presidency. If you want it, you work for it. If not you keep shut and support who you wish. Please support the north so you can stop blaming Yorubas for your misery. Like say na yoruba men be governors, commisioners and LG chairmen for niger delta

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
RTSC:
Any party that runs with a Yoruba is anti South.

That is the body language for 2023.

Yes and we are really scared of the gang-up you hint at with your amateurish scaremongering effective only on kids 10 years and younger. Who give a fk about the South when you guys have never committed to Southern unity yet you now want to blackmail the SW into subscribing to it because you want a Presidency you know you can never get in any democratic test - wether Party Primaries level or the General election itself.

Abeg, fk Southern unity. Yorubas you have called "betrayers' since time immemorial you now want Southern unity with? You lot should all show some pride and go to your tent and strategise to come out fighting. Quit the subtle begging. It is undignified. No one will prevent Yorubas from contesting in 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Boyooosa(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Not until when we forget all these zoning madness and go for an 'absolutely indisputable' leader, Nigeria's situation remains status quo. Quote me rightly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sagay212:

But ya'll would still be ones to cry the most and curse and wail about being marginalised. You will cry about islamisation and the rest..just because of senseless hatred. Yorubas jave absolutely nothing to lose whether the presidency comes to the SW or not. At least by 2023 you won't have to blame Yorubas for all the problems you face in your miserable, hateful lives after voting for the north you hate so much.
Ya'll supported atiku only because of peter adaobi. If atiku did not choose adaobi as running mate, you hateful animals would have called him names and remembered he is fulani.
Mr idiot,if u like foam from ur anus to ur dirty mouth. We hate u just like u hate us. 2015 betrayal by d Yorubas will never be forgotten. Go n cry to ur masters up north,they are d one's trying to take ur "presidency" not me gringrin
Ewu!!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rekhina:
Too much talk from a man

U are halfman my friend don't quote me afain ,
Just do ur worst in yorubaland ( wetin una want do wen ijaw ,agulerigala surrounds u water n land respectively) wink

Lol..make una first chop belle full before you carry Yoruba matter for head. Go ask your ipod brothers, them nor survive am...las las many of them don kpai due to high B.P.

This nor be ogogoro talk. Support anybody wey you like but nor dey blame Yoruba for your laziness and misery.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by madridsta007(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

If you know this much, why have you not educated your brothers that southern unity never existed?

Why have you not lectured them on the political permutations from the first Republic?

Why didn't you tell them that SE has always aligned with the North with the exception of 2015 and 19?

Where was Southern Unity when your people voted against Awolowo?
Where was the unity when they voted against Abiola?
Didn't the unity exist when they connived with the North to impose Obj against Falae...the preferred choice of the west?

See, an average westerner is not stereotypical. We believe is dynamics, when it favours us, we clap. If otherwise, we play along.

No amount of blackmail can stop west from contesting in 2023, definitely not a pseudo southern unity.

LOL.
I have never said I "know this much". You need to calm down and stop the over-reaction.
The SW will contest in 2023. This is fairly certain. And I wish them the best. I actually want them to contest.
I use the word, "fairly" because I am not a prophet or God, so can't be specific about a future occurence.
The North will contest in 2023. Again, this is fairly certain. They do not understand democratic processes and have always believed being President is their right.
The North will manipulate the divisions in the South and militarise the elections (we saw a test-run of that in 2019) and will likely "win" the elections. The South will be too divided to put up a fight. See how Sowore has been abandoned? You have the Edo State APC chairman, a former "mid-west" state, supporting the North. You see, we currently have minature versions of what will happen in 3/4 years time. We pretend a lot but it stares at us in the face.

Again, I wish everyone the best.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Prompto:
Was your bigoted hate filled father dead when MKO won his own election ?
Look at dis son of a dirty wh*ore.
I spit on ur mom's worthless face. What did ur masters did to him after he won? Dirty son of a w*hore n a bastard, that's who u aregringrin
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Overself:

Mr idiot,if u like foam from ur anus to ur dirty mouth. We hate u just like u hate us. 2015 betrayal by d Yorubas will never be forgotten. Go n cry to ur masters up north,they are d one's trying to take ur "presidency" not me gringrin
Ewu!!

Yes let them take it while you die of envy and cry marginalization till ya'll perish. The thing pain una well well. Cursed ipod animals always yapping trash about betrayal. You voted for your choice while others did but you fool.ishly call it betrayal as a bad loser that you are. Why una nor vote igbo man. Abi atiku na from abia state. Crase people

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Xisnin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckThaMod:

See you.. She said that because that's what her husband and his friends advised her, which she believed wholeheartedly.
During buhari first term she complained bitterly that things are hard ever since buhari got in, she swore never to vote buhari again but few weeks to election she changed her mind and was discussing with her fellow yorubas. I was right there and they were speaking yoruba which i understood.. This is someone i relate very well with but she thinks I'm a northerner or something. Till now she doesn't know I'm igbo
Complaining about the economy is normal for most ordinary folks.
However, only politicians and those who directly benefit from them care
about and express passionate dislike or preference for a candidate that is not currently in office.

I know this because I have been around the south-west political scene for long and I know how different people react to politics.

If at all there is any truth to your story, then you have left out the most important part which you probably don't know about.
Iya aduke is not neutral!

She is deliberately spreading pro-Buhari propaganda for specific rewards.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
We will wait our turn when it is politically expedient.
The support Peter obi had is very. Impressive.
Humiliated the vice president in the south.

If the south west was so good, they should have ran against Jonathan instead of hiding under buhari because no Yoruba politician alive can defeat Jonathan.

We want to play the same movie again.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
Click like for northerner 2023.

Click share for SW 2023.

The people have spoken.

the same people who spoke for Atiku and Atiku won

southwest 2023 project is bigger than hate and political propaganda. when it happen una eyes will open

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sagay212:

Yes let them take it while you die of envy and cry marginalization till ya'll perish. The thing pain una well well. Cursed ipod animals always yapping trash about betrayal. You voted for your choice while others did but you fool.ishly call it betrayal as a bad loser that you are. Why una nor vote igbo man. Abi atiku na from abia state. Crase people
Goat why are u now crying like an slowpokegringrin
We want to vote our choice,come 2023. Is a simple something!!!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Princedapace:

An animal who can never make a point without insulting someone. I am just imagining how u maybe in real life. U cant make a point without insulting someone. A big miscreant calling another person a miscreant. U are nothing but a street drop out that is why u could easily insult someone and call me names for a simple point i made. Cant u make ur point without insults and name calling?

Crazy the type of people i share country with, no wonder the country is backward.

South west ruled for 8 years. if ur region cared so much about united south, ur region shouldnt have thought about presidency until after another southerner rule as well. But no, u wanted leadership, now u guys want united south. North will continue to rule as long as south west remains in Nigeria becus the region is naturally greedy.

Haba, after OBJ ruled for 8 years, the least u guys would have done was support the southern candidate to complete his tenure and not partner with north to become VP with the hope of presidency in 2023. That is pure greediness and that is what this man stated here when he said southerners think they are wise.

Shame on the entire south.

Acutely skewed logic. There's nothing like southern unity. I don't believe in it. I vote in line with my convictions.

Support a Northern candidate all you want, nobody is stopping you. It's your right but while exercising your right, stop impinging on others'.

A SWner will contest and there's nothing you can do about it. It is beyond you and your group.

Do your worst and vote against the person.

Very spineless and directionless bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by statusquoante: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
This one na attention-seeking loooonatic... angry

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
RTSC:

We will wait our turn when it is politically expedient.
The support Peter obi had is very. Impressive.
Humiliated the vice president in the south.

If the south west was so good, they should have ran against Jonathan instead of hiding under buhari because no Yoruba politician alive can defeat Jonathan.

We want to play the same movie again.

We didn't contest against Jonathan...yes

But we are willing to contest against a SEner now.

Bring out your best and let's meet at the polls

We dare you and your group

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by beejay85: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
El rufai is unsuitable to rule Nigeria because of his tribally divisive and genocidal tendencies
Let him show up for presidency then see how d southern media will condemn him... likely push him to suicide�
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
The south east may even run for president in 2023.
There are many potential outcomes that is not set in Stone.

But whatever the case, whatever what PDP throws up, we are not desperate.
Probably the least desperate Nigerians.

We are ready for anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / Peter Obi At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial Ceremony / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.