Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure (21844 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

All I see is you insulting someone, I can hardly skim a point, make a point clear and sound if you are sure of yourself instead of using abusive words unnecessarily
You does not mean you personally.

You means the south west.

I did not insult you.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by bigfish3k: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

A glimpse at your post history would show this Like for Atiku Share for Buhari silliness.

Didn't help you the other time, but you feel it would this time.

No wonder your people were President last 50 years ago and wouldn't be for 500 years to come grin

so u are proud that ur region was one of those that governed us into a shithole status
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by madridsta007(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

Same here.

We love to win but not scared of losing

Thank you for your time.

No wahala.
Thank you for your time as well. Best!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
In 2023 we will tell both parties that the south west does not represent the south.

And such will not count towards votes or any zoning formula.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
RTSC:

Ojuwkwu aspired for it.
Okorocha is aspiring for it. Moghalu aspired for it.

Even umahi the infrastructure master has an eye on the presidency.

He may soon declare soon for PDP or even the APC.

What will not happen though is the south west telling us what to do and when to do it.

Good news.

Let us meet at the poll then.

Be ready to suffer an humiliating electoral defeat.

I voted Moghalu by the way.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
RTSC:
In 2023 we will tell both parties that the south west does not represent the south.

Stop disturbing yourself.

Yaradua was from the NW
Buhari from NW
El-rufai from NW is nursing an ambition too.

What made you think such people would listen to you?

6 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Sagay212: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Overself:

Why are u attacking me. Ur masters say they want to retain power, come 2023. Am only wondering how Afonja we now become president. Do u know why d north(APC)have d audacity to say they want to remain in power come 2023? They know d rest of d South sees Yorubas as traitors n won't vote for them,even if APC gives dem d ticket. APC won't want to lose it to PDP.
Una must get sense by force gringringrin

Yoruba matter na him go kill una las las. Whether Yoruba become president or not, we got nothing to lose. Na you ipods go still continue to cry and wail and blame Yorubas for your failure in life.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
bigfish3k:

we know it cant happen without ur support... and u are not ready to reciprocate our earlier support ... we are wiser

Blood of Habakkuk. So the Igbos need the support of the Yoruba to become the president? I thought you have the SS in your pouch and you can always liase with the northerners like your forebearers did.

Hear this clearly, a Yoruba candidate will be on the ballot in 2023 for APC, go on your knees now and beg PDP to present an Igbo candidate and let’s meet at the poll.

Let’s conclude the superiority contest between Igbo and Yorubas once and for all.

6 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Edu3Again: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rekhina:
All igbos nigerdelta will support hausa

is that wise?

Why not igbos or nigerdelta person?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by LegendHero(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
RTSC:

You better go and buy lot of handkerchiefs coz you will wail profusely by 2023 when a SW President is sworn in.

It will be zoned to the south by both parties, Igbos in PDP and Yorubas in APC.

Let’s meet at the poll and start campaigning for your candidate now before it’s too late!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
ursullalinda:
Now you see what is our problem....the southerners are not united @ all...so the Northerners will keep ruling till we borrow sense

And since when is southern unity important??

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Truthisit: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Overself:
We will keep saying it, Yorubas must get sense by force. Una Sabi betrayal tricks abi,d rest of the south go show una shege in 2023. Make una come become president na for 2023. Make una answer me,na who una go run go meet na? The south u people betrayed or the north that wants to remain in office in 2023? Maybe only Yoruba votes can make them the president of this country gringringrin
No problem! When Yorubas led by Pastor Bakare, Odumakin and Wole Soyinka staged the "Save Nigeria Group" otherwise known as SNG, where your leaders and elders from the East? Without Yoruba leaders and elders efforts and supports, Jonathan would never have become President. Well, vote your new president from the North and let's see.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

You better go and buy lot of handkerchiefs coz you will wail profusely by 2023 when a SW President is sworn in.

It will be zoned to the south by both parties, Igbos in PDP and Yorubas in APC.

Let’s meet at the poll and start campaigning for your candidate now before it’s too late!
You don't need to concern yourself with if Igbos run or not.

Just go and start licking northern ass as Early as possible.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Danwakae(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
ursullalinda:
Now you see what is our problem....the southerners are not united @ all...so the Northerners will keep ruling till we borrow sense

This is not issue about the south and north, is about the SS, SE, SW and the NW, NC, NE... SW- ( Baba OBJ 8years), SS- (GEJ 6years) , NW-( late Yar'adua and Baba PMB 10years)......SE-(0 years) , NC-( 0 years) NE-( 0 years)...if we must remain as ONE NIGERIA , IN 2023, POWER MUST GO TO THE NORTH EAST...or even the NORTHCENTRAL, or better still if all parties want to be fair SE, maybe before NE and NC...but for political fairness , 2023, Insha'Allah THE NORTH EAST WILL PRODUCE NIGERIA PRESIDENT , NO AMOUNT OF NOISE MAKING FROM THE SOUTH WEST CAN STOP, THAT SHOT MAN THAT IS MISBEHAVING WILL BE KILLED OUT SOON AND REPLACED WITH ANOTHER PERSON AS CHAIRMAN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

Stop disturbing yourself.

Yaradua was from the NW
Buhari from NW
El-rufai from NW is nursing an ambition too.

What made you think such people would listen to you?
Don't know how this relates.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by RTSC: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

Good news.

Let us meet at the poll then.

Be ready to suffer an humiliating electoral defeat.

I voted Moghalu by the way.
We would meet at the polls definitely if APC is dumb enough.
Directly or indirectly.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Truthisit:

No problem! When Yorubas led by Pastor Bakare, Odumakin and Wole Soyinka staged the "Save Nigeria Group" otherwise known as SNG, where your leaders and elders from the East? Without Yoruba leaders and elders efforts and supports, Jonathan would never have become President. Well, vote your new president from the North and let's see.
Do u think everyone opposing the Yorubas are from d East? No! Am from Niger Delta. We will vote for a northern, instead of a two face,no good Yoruba bigot. We will do to u,what u did to our son in 2015.
U can now go n hug a transformer gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Princedapace(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

Acutely skewed logic. There's nothing like southern unity. I don't believe in it. I vote in line with my convictions.

Support a Northern candidate all you want, nobody is stopping you. It's your right but while exercising your right, stop impinging on others'.

A SWner will contest and there's nothing you can do about it. It is beyond you and your group.

Do your worst and vote against the person.

Very spineless and directionless bunch.

I would like to meet u in real life cowards.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Princedapace(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sagay212:

But ya'll didn't see anything wrong in supporting atiku? Is he not a fulani man? Why didn't you put adaobi forward as president and let atiku be his vice. Nobody is begging you for your unity. Nobody will come and dash you presidency that you did not hustle for. You cannot sit down and be sharking ogogoro and hating every other person and expect them to come dash you presidency. If you want it, you work for it. If not you keep shut and support who you wish. Please support the north so you can stop blaming Yorubas for your misery. Like say na yoruba men be governors, commisioners and LG chairmen for niger delta

Actually, no one cares bro. Pls enough of this. I think u should care more about how backward Nigeria is than all these presidency. If ur region get presidency, how will it affect u as a person? U guys have ruled for decades yet no region can compete with the least city in South Africa in Nigeria. Pls, I only wasted my time commented becus some people were complaining that North will retain power. I only commented based on that. No one should complain if North retain power for life sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Overself: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sagay212:

Yoruba matter na him go kill una las las. Whether Yoruba become president or not, we got nothing to lose. Na you ipods go still continue to cry and wail and blame Yorubas for your failure in life.
gringringrin
Between me n u who is more ready to hug a transformer? Afonja I nu be iPod,but everything wei NK dey talk we don see am happen korokoro! If u like commit suicide before 2023,we go dig ur worthless smelling carcass out, to make u see how Afonja failed to become president come 2023. Bloody traitors!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Princedapace:

I would like to meet u in real life cowards.

If you're looking for a coward, check yourself in the mirror.

You're scared of going head to head with the west. Shioor.

Like I said earlier, do your worst. Vote against us but you can't stop us.

I know you're pained grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rekhina:
I overheard yorubas saying they will attack igbos (Delta ,akwaibom ,rivers and liberal MIDDLEBELT ) if 2023 isn't theirs ,
I have reported d case to chiefs and highmen in portharcourt through ICT and,someone sent me d videos of big men discussing tinubus plan ...
Those cowards and parasites are not serious. If the Yorubas attack any Niger Delta son in 2023 that will mark the end of this failed British experiment called Nigeria, Niger Delta is not Igbo so they should be careful.
They are taking us for granted because we have allowed our oil money to be used to feed the whole country.
The Yoruba can go to hell, the Niger Delta would rather vote for El Rufia than let that notorious international drug baron and thief to rule this country. Traitors!
After denying Jonathan a 2nd term you want our support.
You folks must be living in fools paradize!
I wish Rivers, Akwa/Cross and Bayelsa could secede from this parasitic union and form their own country.
Very useless country!
This zoo must disintegrate so that every man will go to his tent. What the Bleep!
If not for that mad man that merged different countries together what would an Akwa Ibom man have in common with a yoruba man.
God punish Lugard and may he never find rest wherever he is now.
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by wolexy14(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
it shall not be well with u idiaaaaat
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Rekhina(f): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Those cowards and parasites are not serious. If the Yorubas attack any Niger Delta son in 2023 that will mark the end of this failed British experiment called Nigeria, Niger Delta is not Igbo so they should be careful.
They are taking us for granted because we have allowed our oil money to be used to feed the whole country.
The Yoruba can go to hell, the Niger Delta would rather vote for El Rufia than let that notorious international drug baron and thief to rule this country. Traitors!
I wish Rivers, Akwa/Cross and Bayelsa could secede from this parasitic union and form their own country.
Very useless country!
This zoo must disintegrate so that every man will go to his tent. What the Bleep!
If not for that mad man that merged different countries together what would an Akwa Ibom man have in common with a yoruba man.
I don't want any trouble kpata kpata make we no vote 4 Lagos ,because dos lazy guys are pain to children of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Princedapace(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

If you're looking for a coward, check yourself in the mirror.

You're scared of going head to head with the west. Shioor.

Like I said earlier, do your worst. Vote against us but you can't stop us.

I know you're pained grin grin

U really think I'm one of those who care so much about regions? Bros, I just left ekiti few days ago, it is as shithole as any other state in Nigeria. That is my concern. Not here fighting for one region when ur leaders have all their kids abroad and hunger is killing u here. Ur type will even sell votes for 2k. Arguing with u is classless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Legendguru: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Enemies of progress at work
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Very useless country!

Lol.

Cry cry baby grin

Typing this invective epistle because of a lie manufactured by a loser, an Ipobian?

They invaded your land during the war, killed your brothers and raped your sisters. Today, they have taken all the businesses in your state with you running errand for them.

You dare not call them out on those evil deeds but you're here typing trash for an unsubstantiated rumour.

See brother..

Brother wey mu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by Nexus25(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Princedapace:

U really think I'm one of those who care so much about regions? Bros, I just left ekiti few days ago, it is as shithole as any other state in Nigeria. That is my concern. Not here fighting for one region when ur leaders have all their kids abroad and hunger is killing u here. Ur type will even sell votes for 2k. Arguing with u is classless.

Your concern should be how to make yourself a first class citizen in your country and not the present second class that you are.

How I vote is not a business of an inconsequential being like you .

Classless? From a second class citizen?

Wetin person no go see for nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nexus25:

Lol.

Cry cry baby grin

Typing this invective epistle because of a lie manufactured by a loser, an Ipobian?

They invaded your land during the war, killed your brothers and raped your sisters. Today, they have taken all the businesses in your state with you running errand for them.

You dare not call them out on those evil deeds but you're here typing trash for an unsubstantiated rumour.

See brother..

Brother wey mu...

Niger Deltans aren't cowards.
We all know what befell Awo, Abiola and even the present Aso errand boy.
We fight and die for what we believe like men instead of living like cowards because cowards die many times before their death.
Like I said before we would rather vote for El Rufai than support any Yoruba.
You folks can go and die!
Re: Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure by NXTDANGOTE(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is what I saw in the spirit Buhari is not finishing his second tenure.OSIBANJO IS UR NEXT PRESIDENT. All those criticizing nd mocking Osibanjo will be silenced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Okebata: The Nigerian Army Burnt My House And Killed My Wife In Izombe / Rivers Tribunal: CJN Confirms Wike Visited His Office Twice / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.