Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) (7911 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2019
An ex of mine called last night crying that her boifien of 8month broke up with her yesterday. I expressed my condolence and as well advised her as an Ex-member with experience grin

Who are we guys leaving all these ladies for

Every man wants a good woman but the bad and naughty ones we use to experiment and chop life are losing out gradually. (Few years to come you’ll see).

So I came up with a solution (stupidity’s guide to sustainable women’s development and growth).

This will help reduce the way we are destroying our sister’s lives.

Whenever you meet a lady you like, Tell her straight up what you want with her. We all know 99 percent of the time it’s no other than SEX. Feel free bro, either she accept to give in or not. She won’t bite. Out of 10 ladies you meet, if know how to package well, 3 to 6 of them will give in.

Instead of lying about an audio relationship with her, tell her your mind. With this, any lady that gives in and knows what she’s in for got herself to blame.

Majority of our ladies are going astray, we men are 80% to blame. All because of sex.

It’s that simple. Life is sweet. Sex is sweet.

I’m not jobless, I Dey Office like this. I’m working. angry if you doubt it I’ll send you my office address to come confirm it but you must bring me weed(loud) and lunch(catfish pepper soup) when coming grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2019
The Tea You took this morning wasn't green tea, it was actually fresh hemp leaves.

Imagine Your Mumurity
shocked shocked shocked shocked

16 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2019
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2019
We Are Leaving Them For You Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by laluski(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2019
It's not you that's stupid...it's your father...thinking he was making a sperm inveatment by giving birth to you ...fool

1 Like

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2019
laluski:
It's not you that's stupid...it's your father...thinking he was making a sperm inveatment by giving birth to you ...fool
good morning bro. How’s your frustrated life today? I believe you at work currently, at your lunch break, I want you to pick your phone, call your dad and curse him for being your father. Curse the day he met your mom and curse the day he raped your mom without protection to birth you.

I would have ignored but I needed to pass a message, next time you should read and understand.

Have a nice day. wink

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2019
It’s a good thing I didn’t bother to read.

1 Like

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2019
laluski:
oh I forgot to add this, after cursing him, tell him to kill himself while you use your life savings for his burial and advise your mom to find another man grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by laluski(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
stupidity:
oh I forgot to add this, after cursing him, tell him to kill himself while you use your life savings for his burial and advise your mom to find another man grin

Lemme explain...how can you come out of a woman and ultimately end up with this kind of moniker
2.to further prove your senseless...of all kind of topics see wetin u dey post.and your dad is expecting pikin money from someone like you? Spending valuable time posting rubbish?in this buhari regime? Won't it have been better to have aborted you completely?
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by laluski(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
stupidity:
good morning bro. How’s your frustrated life today? I believe you at work currently, at your lunch break, I want you to pick your phone, call your dad and curse him for being your father. Curse the day he met your mom and curse the day he raped your mom without protection to birth you.

I would have ignored but I needed to pass a message, next time you should read and understand.

Have a nice day. wink

I will ignore your rant since I have gotten my desired effect from you grin
Na the 2nd fool Wei like your post I dey sorry for him misearble life
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by rex444(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
my broda wepu tu aka small na ihe ina ese.......like right now I didn't even get the point you're making

1 Like

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
laluski:

Lemme explain...how can you come out of a woman and ultimately end up with this kind of moniker
2.to further prove your senseless...of all kind of topics see wetin u dey post.and your dad is expecting pikin money from someone like you? Spending valuable time posting rubbish?in this buhari regime? Won't it have been better to have aborted you completely?
how senseless can you be? Go through the post again and this time settle down well and digest everything.

I know you just want to catch cruise by quoting me and insulting for cheap likes. But next time, sarcastic as the post seems, you really want to be honest with us all that there’s no sense in it??

Just be honest and put devil to shame. Before you reply me again, take my moniker to be “smart” and not stupidity and tell nairalanders there’s really no sense in it.

This is faceless forum where everyone is free to air their opinions. I can’t think nor reason like you, likewise you.

Run along and go get busy.

9 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by jwals: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
For God
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by OluwasureGig: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
stupidity:
how senseless can you be? Go through the post again and this time settle down well and digest everything.

I know you just want to catch cruise by quoting me and insulting for cheap likes. But next time, sarcastic as the post seems, you really want to be honest with us all that there’s no sense in it??

Just be honest and put devil to shame. Before you reply me again, take my moniker to be “smart” and not stupidity and tell nairalanders there’s really no sense in it.

This is faceless forum where everyone is free to air their opinions. I can’t think nor reason like you, likewise you.

oga shut up. remember the saying "dress according to the way you wish to be addressed". you can't call your own self stupidity and expect one to take you and the things you say seriously. pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose to fear dance. you're getting the kind of attention and responses your moniker deserves so learn to live with it

1 Like

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
OluwasureGig:

oga shut up. remember the saying "dress according to the way you wish to be addressed". you can't call your own self stupidity and expect one to take you and the things you say seriously. pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose to fear dance. you're getting the kind of attention and responses your moniker deserves so learn to live with it
lol. Why not kill your self instead. DIE my friend. I and nairalanders will mourn you. Thanks for adding to the attention.
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
But the message was true

So why focus on the name

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
pmedia1:
But the message was true

So why focus on the name
Bro, this is a clear example of the hypocrisy in Nigeria.

Everything we do is about sentiment and resentment. FACT!!!
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
stupidity:
Bro, this is a clear example of the hypocrisy in Nigeria.

Everything we do is about sentiment and resentment. FACT!!!

Yea

I get your point

More is the fact that the issue is breeding a new generation of women

Who call men and marriage as scam

A generation who have no respect for men

A generation of women becoming baby mama for 5 different men

If they actually know what they are going for

The. Mistake would be greatly reduced

The culture dosnt encourage marrying just a single mother

Now..we have countless single mothers working their bot off trying to make life easy for their child

This isn't easy for them at all

Just vexation

1 Like

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by laluski(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
stupidity:

My child stop liking your stupid utterances....Go and take ur drug and sleep...no right thinking person will like your trash spewing from your mouth.for the last time SHUT UP ....FOOL grin
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
laluski:

My child stop liking your stupid utterances....Go and take ur drug and sleep...no right thinking person will like your trash spewing from your mouth.for the last time SHUT UP ....FOOL grin
grin idiotic element. Not sure why you bitter on my thread!!! STUPIDITYS thread grin bro why are you here?? Bad belle. Seems you nor deh see pvssy fvck. The audience this post is meant for will understand, not your kind. Come back when you get laid.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by laluski(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
stupidity:
grin idiotic element. Not sure why you bitter on my thread!!! STUPIDITYS thread grin bro why are you here?? Bad belle. Seems you nor deh see pvssy fvck. The audience this post is meant for will understand, not your kind. Come back when you get laid.

See your miserable life ...anyway, there's nothing God cannot do.you still have an opportunity to become someone before it's too late for you.
Last advice cos "you dey work"...an am employer of labour so I have All the time in the world and won't waste it any longer on you.
Face your life and do something tangible with your time.
Oh by the way change your moniker and dont senselessly pronounce bad things into your "life"
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
laluski:

See your miserable life ...anyway, there's nothing God cannot do.you still have an opportunity to become someone before it's too late for you.
Last advice cos "you dey work"...an am employer of labour so I have All the time in the world and won't waste it any longer on you.
Oh by the way change your moniker and dont senselessly pronounce bad things into your "life"

Congrats for being an employer. Doesn’t make you any different from all hustlers out there. Go fvck yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
laluski:

keep the mentions coming!!! My thread is going to page 2 and getting more views.

This is how we make “irrelevant” things trend in Nigeria. grin

Ofcourse my thread is relevant but why waste time on here if all this doesn’t make sense to you?

shocked wait a minute!! Are you wishing to be me? The center of attraction grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Look at all the men rushing to attack the op cuz what he wrote is 100% true. angry

5 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by MannieA(f): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
I see nothing wrong with this post. The OP is just being straightforward here!

3 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
(stupidity’s guide to sustainable women’s development and growth)

Chai! See PhD dissertation research topic fa.
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by dxpecial(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Some poeple dont have sense at all cos they are Sissy and weakling, see how they are insulting and abusing Op, because of what he said which is the bitter truth he is right on point instead of suffering and over stressing your self to eat the coochies just tell her that this is the what you want if she is willing she will if not look elsewhere bunch of hypocrites and pretenders

2 Likes

Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by AvsGot007(m): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Realest shii ever... Good stuff you're smoking bruv.
Re: Who Are We Really Leaving All These Ladies For? (PHOTO) by johnkey: 4:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Who cares, just phuck your own and leave the poosea nicely used for the next guy.

(1) (Reply)

I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum / Relationship Goals!!! / Female Students Twerking In Class In The Absence Of Their Teacher, Boys Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.