Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46864 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by wisewordd: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Her husband needs a coded DNA test for the kids. d ode dey form love.

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Jaqenhghar: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Berankis: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Welcome to reality! Welcome to Nigeria!! This is not the US where you sue for 'rape' of 20yrs, 30yrs... And they prosecute. Here, no hard evidence, you get nothing but damages to pay... grin

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by fergie001: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Badonasty:
lol...mumu couple...they should proceed to appeal court
They are heading to Appeal already...

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Boss13: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Double slap

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by YungMillionaire: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
pharmagba:
Take heart Busola, another judgement cometh,

"THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST"
Which Judgement seat of Christ? Will Jesus Christ support bringing up a rape case of 20years ago? doesn't Jesus support Forgiveness?

10 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Incandescent(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by aolawale025: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
What will the dakolo do now
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by levi2(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Patrioticman007(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
pharmagba:
Take heart Busola, another judgement cometh,

"THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST"

Paul kills Peter ain't knew in Nigeria. Wetin okoro no go see for beer parlour.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by phantom(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Premiumwriter: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

guy case no even been day self.

They said something they will never be able to proof

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Binidefender: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
nice one, she should be sued for defamation
see her head accusing someone with no evidence, she didnt think well before doing this

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
She's supposed to be charged 30 billion for damages, nonsense..
After she enjoyed the thing she now come out after 20 years be claiming rape

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jice(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
They should never had dug this case up. It can't fly here.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Jaqenhghar: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Serves her right if even its true. She enjoyed sexual escapades with her corrupt pastor and 20 years later she's claiming victim. Nonsense.

If you refuse to report a rape as at when it occurred you simply weren't a victim
Even if she reported when it happened peoppe like you will come up with another excuse why the perpetrator must be released

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Justice434(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
God punish Dakolos and the protesters that came to his church.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by drey076(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Tulsaguy: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pelumi & co is a loser. Pelumi, our former CUG presido wey chop our money.......
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
1 million is a chicken change compared to the amount she made from the gofund me account.lol

I knew she would loose that case in a court of law. Did rape happen? Probably yes but ...
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by ACRI: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmmm

Who is the victim here

Only God knows
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Randy100: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
I beleive it is the right judgement.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by kobosmart(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kemi wey dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by JERRY1925(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

No she probably lied to her husband she lost her virginity through rape.
So the husband kept encouraging her to speak up.. Till she did and made a fool of herself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by levi2(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
You know say this case break up many families and Friends...now I wonder how they all feel now....should have just minded their own business......now everyone has lost...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by PurestBoy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Didinrin, you claim you were raped yet you still went to his house to help his wife with chores, was attending his church as a chorister, received monetary and material gifts from him. You are mad

11 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by mu2sa2: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
where she won see 1 million
Possible through crowd funding, though in naija there's crowd but not sure of the fund.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
If she wins, then I am in trouble. Any woman that I have a private session with, can easily prove that I rape her.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Chithauri(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am just too happy with this news. my papa has been vindicated. Bushoela will pay for her lies.
#I am fatoyinbo #I stand with papa fatoyinbo #I am a cozan

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bangbangall: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Kemi Olunloyo took her page to break the News that Timi Dakolo wife, Busola loses rape case against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and the court asked her to pay Him 1M.

She tweeted saying.

listen to Kemi giving full details of the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMHlAl2Zgg

Source: https://punchng.com/court-fines-busola-dakolo-n1m-dismisses-case-against-fatoyinbo/

1million is too small.

She should have pay more for disgracing herself nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Cyberfemtex(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
[b][/b] I love COZA. they supported their pastor through the thick and thin
A lesson about leadership and followership.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.