Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46840 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by topcin: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
I have lost fate in Nigeria's judiciary. I am not supporting anyone here but I believe that no secret remains hidden forever.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
bakescos01:

We don’t need to ever jump into conclusion about any scandal until it’s proving to be true. A lady can’t just come up and say she was raped and we have to believe because it’s coming from a lady and ladies don’t lie too ?
Also, you need to slow down about the Christianity card you are playing here. Alfa’s and Imam do very much more than the pastors in term of sexual arrasment and molestation but they try hard to cover this story up and no Muslim woman or man will ever come out to say what happen and take the Imam to court. Because Christians are coming out doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen in other religions, this is end time and we all heard a lot of things like this will be happening, so please remove that shame on Christianity cos Christians are not the only one that do acts like that.

So we should hide Chirstian sin because muslims do the same, eh??

Okay now...

That's why I don't get the church in Nigeria. We keep on excusing sin.

Anyway, Fatoyinbo is 'innocent'. He is good to go, and his fans can keep on worshipping him. Meanwhile rape vcitims continue to be named and shamed.

(And yes, I don't condone lying.....so if Busola lied, she too is in trobule with God as well).
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Seventy7kings: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Roushy:

That one na court money. If Fatoyinbo charges for defamation, it will be more.
yeah, na so
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bakescos01: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So we should hide Chirstian sin because muslims do the same, eh??

Okay now...

That's why I don't get the church in Nigeria. We keep on excusing sin.

Anyway, Fatoyinbo is 'innocent'. He is good to go, and his fans can keep on worshipping him. Meanwhile rape vcitims continue to be named and shamed.

(And yes, I don't condone lying.....so if Busola lied, she too is in trobule with God as well).

Bro, please who are you to judge anyone be it Christian or Muslim. Can you tell me you don’t sin also ? The Bible said all have sin and have come short the glory of God. For you lying alone is equivalent to a thief and rapist in front oh God. Be careful how you try to judge others because they sinned. Does that make them not being Christian ? We are all human and sometimes we fail too. Your pastor that said you will have money next month and you don’t have money is just doing the same thing Fatoyinbo is doing. Don’t rubbish one pastor and try to paint some others good and even you yourself . We all are still here because of the Grace of God . Calm down my broda.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by ainas247: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:

YOU KNOW THE MAN DID IT?

THE MAN DIDN'T DID IT
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
bakescos01:

Bro, please who are you to judge anyone be it Christian or Muslim. Can you tell me you don’t sin also ? The Bible said all have sin and have come short the glory of God. For you lying alone is equivalent to a thief and rapist in front oh God. Be careful how you try to judge others because they sinned. Does that make them not being Christian ? We are all human and sometimes we fail too. Your pastor that said you will have money next month and you don’t have money is just doing the same thing Fatoyinbo is doing. Don’t rubbish one pastor and try to paint some others good and even you yourself . We all are still here because of the Grace of God . Calm down my broda.

Yes, make we no judge pastor...okay...

Anyway, all I am saying is, if we don't take action and say when wrong is wrong...remember the Ladociean church?

Also, when Jeremiah was sent to the people of Israel, shebi he was judging them for their sins eh?? Shebi Amos was judging the people of Israel for their sins eh??

My beef with Fatoyinbo is not jsut this Bisola case, it is the Ese case...no it was not rape, but a man who cannot control his urges should not be a pastor. Yet, we all covered it up and said 'No problem, the church must be protected' And now, it is the Bisola case, which happened when he was supposedly a fellowship leader...

And you people will be saying to guys like me...Don't judge.

Well, Nigeria is suffering a lot because too many times calling for accountability is met with 'Don't Judge'

Time we started calling for people to follow Jesus, and not pastors. And time we repented..ebcause it isn';t just sexual immorality that is rampant in the House
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by chaloskyx: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
well thats their business busola goes away with shame and the pastor aslo goes away as an adulterer or fornicator
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

When such a thing happens and no proof, witnesses are bound to be used as proofs and that doesn't make you guilty for they might be paid.
When Our Daily Manna Pastor was dragged, 5 different women came out that they had his love children, when it was time for DNA to prove their allegations, they disappeared.
One Yoruba woman named Biodun even granted an interview that he married her legally and they are separated because he demands for too much sex that he is into bigamy.
She narrated all how he use to demand for sex and uploaded text messages as sex chat.
The man and his wife are from Delta.

Does that now mean there aren’t cases of when it’s the truth also? If it’s a lie it won’t stick bt if it’s true out of many 1 or 2 will nail him.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Dextre(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
TEYA:

That They are women does not mean they should throw away their brain. She had no evidence, she had no case.

But does that make it a lie? Just saying
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by fortran12: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

Jesus also does not tolerate sin, and promises to abandon those who commit and hide sin.

And sins are not mistakes.

Maybe if we Nigerian christians took a more serious line on sin, probably all this economic crisis, APC, Boko, etc would have ended....

Anyway, good evening.
I will pass, no strength to engage in lengthy debate
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Does that now mean there aren’t cases of when it’s the truth also? If it’s a lie it won’t stick bt if it’s true out of many 1 or 2 will nail him.

All of us including Timi were not there, so we are not in the position to make conclusions.
My point is that different people come out with allegations because of a person, which they didn't bring out before the accusation does not necessarily make one guilty. People can be paid to do anything, we have paid protesters all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Hoojay(f): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
I've always been of the opinion that Busola Dakolo's story had very huge gaps in it but i feel hard done by the Court's decision to throw the case out without telling us whether Biodun, the accused, is guilty...

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by xaggar(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
ddippset:
People are just not getting the point!

The religion of Christianity is doomed.

People are upandan defending the pastor's actions of adultery/fornication by calling it "consensual sex"

Consensual?

Really?

A pastor, a man of "God" having consensual sex with a member of his congregation whom he's supposed to guide and mentor to heaven?

And we're defending it? With some even saying "church go full this sunday"

Oh gosh!

No matter the court's ruling: whether in favour of the "pastor" or busola, the " so called church" is the looser.
It's a show of shame!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by TEYA: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dextre:

But does that make it a lie? Just saying
But it doesn't make it true either. I am not saying the guy is innocent, but neither am I saying Busola is saying the truth. There is simply no case.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

All of us including Timi were not there, so we are not in the position to make conclusions.
My point is that different people come out with allegations because of a person, which they didn't bring out before the accusation does not necessarily make one guilty. People can be paid to do anything, we have paid protesters all over the world.

Yes Ure right people can be paid and that is wrong and a crime bt the fact people weren’t there went a crime was committed doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Also it not every situation people come out against one person that it means they were paid. Sm a Re serial crimes and have many victims and for such serial cases eventually the truth comes to light.

U can’t deceive everybody all of the time.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by mozona(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
it is finish
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes Ure right people can be paid and that is wrong and a crime bt the fact people weren’t there went a crime was committed doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Also it not every situation people come out against one person that it means they were paid. Sm a Re serial crimes and have many victims and for such serial cases eventually the truth comes to light.

U can’t deceive everybody all of the time.

We are saying the same thing, we don't know what happened cos we were not there.
We don't know if the testifying ones are paid or real, so we are not in the position to make conclusions or judgment.
One granted an interview about him but hid her face, why?
Kemi Olunloyo exposed her, then she started running from one country to another, why? When Bukola is staying, why is she running?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by justlegacy: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where are those people shouting I stand with Busola?

The case was dead on arrival from the onset
Courts don't judge base on emotions, rather they judge base on facts
Busola has no any fact to convince the court

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Topmaike007(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
pharmagba:
Take heart Busola, another judgement cometh,

"THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST"
dey deceive yourself
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

We are saying the same thing, we don't know what happened cos we were not there.
We don't know if the testifying ones are paid or real, so we are not in the position to make conclusions or judgment.
One granted an interview about him but hid her face, why?
Kemi Olunloyo exposed her, then she started running from one country to another, why? When Bukola is staying, why is she running?

U seem to think it’s easy for a victim to come out and talk. Bukola did hers risking her marriage and many other people have their fears, its one of the hardest things to do especially if ur oppressor is powerful bt like I said when the cup is full, it will happen. Unless he’s innocent like u assume then fine.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Pat081: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
No money no court rule in this ;->%-)APC TIME Pastor keep it up ur money don rule 4u
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
ddippset:

People are upandan defending the pastor's actions of adultery/fornication by calling it "consensual sex"

Consensual?

Really?

A pastor, a man of "God" having consensual sex with a member of his congregation whom he's supposed to guide and mentor to heaven?

Oh gosh!
you need to differentiate between Sin and Crime.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bakescos01: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

Yes, make we no judge pastor...okay...

Anyway, all I am saying is, if we don't take action and say when wrong is wrong...remember the Ladociean church?

Also, when Jeremiah was sent to the people of Israel, shebi he was judging them for their sins eh?? Shebi Amos was judging the people of Israel for their sins eh??

My beef with Fatoyinbo is not jsut this Bisola case, it is the Ese case...no it was not rape, but a man who cannot control his urges should not be a pastor. Yet, we all covered it up and said 'No problem, the church must be protected' And now, it is the Bisola case, which happened when he was supposedly a fellowship leader...

And you people will be saying to guys like me...Don't judge.

Well, Nigeria is suffering a lot because too many times calling for accountability is met with 'Don't Judge'

Time we started calling for people to follow Jesus, and not pastors. And time we repented..ebcause it isn';t just sexual immorality that is rampant in the House

Yes we must follow Jesus and not pastor. I personally don’t follow any pastor. But your first statement you made was why I replied your comment. Sometimes we try to protect Christianity too much then we can miss it up by sending all this negative message to the unbelievers and that’s not helpful either . We might be trying to do good and do more harm trying that hard. Both Christianity and Muslims both have this issues. But am tired of Christians coming out every day to rubbish Pastors every day while the Muslim seems like the only sane religion right now. That alone can make some people stop following Jesus and try others because of the way we are prompt to tarnish the image of Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by YorubaPrince: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
phantom:
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

Do you know that some people are so senseless?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
PurestBoy:
Didinrin, you claim you were raped yet you still went to his house to help his wife with chores, was attending his church as a chorister, received monetary and material gifts from him. You are mad

grin grin grin bros abeg wetin this didinrin mean i just dy laugh here.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
ddippset:

Consensual?

Really?

Oh gosh!

Welcome to the club... grin

On a more serious note, back in the day, among born again Chrsitians, a Fatoyinbo type guy would have been long since run out of the ministry.

So, why are we now defending a 'Biodun'

Once upon a time, in the 1970's., a group of young people declared themselves to be born again christians. Naturally they were mocked by their parents, mocked by their peers, and so on.

But something happened along the way. You see, many of these 'born agains' developed a good reputation. In academics, they were among the best. In work, they were the hardest workers...and pretty soon, they were very respectable people.

(Indeed, some of their mockers grew to appreciate them).

The result....everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Suddenly being born again became a label...a means by which you were thought to be 'moral'..and 'good'. And in some isntances brilliant. And it was that bandwagon that led to loosened standards...and brought in the Fatoyinbos into the fold.

Now we have pastors, like the one who threw away his wife and kids for a mistress, and is still ministering, because....and the one who was divorced from his wife, and is still ministering. Or the ones who shout about sin on Monday, and hobnob with the corrupt on thursday...

Because, let's face it, somewhere along the line, Chirstianity stopped being about Jesus and started being about how to make ourselves look good. And it is in maintaning the image ....that we become whited graves...beautiful on the outside, filled with dead bones on the inside.

Anyway, I give up.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by EdiskyHarry: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please apart from taking BUSOLA DAKOLO'S rape case serious, please what else can somebody do in life to show that he or she is not serious with his or her life?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

U seem to think it’s easy for a victim to come out and talk. Bukola did hers risking her marriage and many other people have their fears, its one of the hardest things to do especially if ur oppressor is powerful bt like I said when the cup is full, it will happen. Unless he’s innocent like u assume then fine.

She should have been courageous like her or better not have granted the interview.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
bakescos01:

Yes we must follow Jesus and not pastor. I personally don’t follow any pastor. But your first statement you made was why I replied your comment. Sometimes we try to protect Christianity too much then we can miss it up by sending all this negative message to the unbelievers and that’s not helpful either . We might be trying to do good and do more harm trying that hard. Both Christianity and Muslims both have this issues. But am tired of Christians coming out every day to rubbish Pastors every day while the Muslim seems like the only sane religion right now. That alone can make some people stop following Jesus and try others because of the way we are prompt to tarnish the image of Pastors.

So if a pastor falls, the church would fall...??

Should pastors not be held accountable for their sins??

You better start following Jesus. No, I am not judging you, I am serious. Follow Jesus. Don't follow men. Men are flawed. Very flawed. And that includes pastors.

Don't bother about Islam. We are not incompetiton with Islam, we are supposed to set our minds on Christ. And God holds us to a higher standard than Muslims or other unbelIEVERS. And when we sin, God gives us chance to repent...even to the point of exposing our sins...and disgracing us, so that we can escape hellfire.

Is it not better than a pastor is desgraced for sin here, and repent, rather than pretend all is well, and enter hellfire?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dextre:

The way women are, baffles me sometimes,they never stand up for their fellow women,just see the way plenty of them dey here dey talk rubbish. It's like y'all have been waiting for her to loose the case. Pls am not saying the rape was true or not o. Am just wondering why so many ladies are outchea saying 'yeah, serves her right' you dey there when e dey happen?

If only you knew how her fellow thousands of women fan this fire you will not be complaining that few are trying to quench it.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bakescos01: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So if a pastor falls, the church would fall...??

Should pastors not be held accountable for their sins??

You better start following Jesus. No, I am not judging you, I am serious. Follow Jesus. Don't follow men. Men are flawed. Very flawed. And that includes pastors.

Don't bother about Islam. We are not incompetiton with Islam, we are supposed to set our minds on Christ. And God holds us to a higher standard than Muslims or other unbelIEVERS. And when we sin, God gives us chance to repent...even to the point of exposing our sins...and disgracing us, so that we can escape hellfire.

Is it not better than a pastor is desgraced for sin here, and repent, rather than pretend all is well, and enter hellfire?

Lol, one thing about people like you again is you like to judge, self righteousness. You are the only one following Jesus and without knowing me or meeting with me you concluded am following pastor. Weldone man of God. Continue criticizing and judging everyone other than yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.