Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46843 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by MiddleDimension: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
TEYA:

And what did she go through? Why did she not talk 20 years ago? How do you people even reason. Should a judge condemn a man for rape without evidence?

even if it was actually rape, you really think what he went through, which is enough to make anyone commit suicide, when the whole issue broke is not enough? the ridicle his children probably endured in school, the ridicule his wife was put through by a certain Abimbola Adelakun Adunni of the punch newspaper, is not enough to pay for a supposed 20year old crime?

people forgive murder, pope John paul actually did! the child of Kudirat Abiola also did! but the modern and civilized world has made the topic of rape a taboo topic such that we cannot even talk about it, thereby mystifying it. someone should please remind me how myths are built around a thing.

Basket mouth make a joke on twitter. the joke was not even about rape. he said sonething like if an American takes a lady out and he then later asks to have sex and the lady refuses, he will only beg: but if it were Nigerian...RAPE! the backlash he received alone! he had to take down the tweet and apologize. some people here on Nairaland said if it were in saner climes, his endorsements would have been canceled. well, it is beginning to look like those 'saner' climes are not 'saner' afterall! to not be able to see the joke and realize it is not about rape at all.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by meobizy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
I never cared for this case and still show no concern. If she lost then this should serve as a caution for women who shout rape for any small grievance. If she feels deeply it was rape then she should surrender the matter to her creator, that’s what religion was created for: to give hope when all is lost.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Neshietdebayzman(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Annie001:
1m is just too small
She should have been allowed to pay more after all the gullible Nigerians made a donation into the go fund me account
Is it really a female saying this or a male hiding behind the female gender?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lalasticlala, NwaAmaikpe has won. This is a victory for Buhari and Nigerian but its a sad lose for Feminists Ass Association of Nigeria, (FAAN) here in nairaland
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Congrats to Mr Fatoyinbo for winning the case in the court of law....but to the church of God as a whole, to Christainity in Nigeria, and to the Church , I say a big....SHAME.

We have been here a few years ago, when Fatoyinbo had a 'consensual' affair with Ese, and while we all defended the Pastor, we shamed the young woman as a 'slut'.

And now here we are again. And in my opinion, this case shows we have a serious problem in the Church of God.

Our pastors are committing sin left , right and center...and we are sitting down and defending them.

And as a result, we are laying the foundation for the destruction of the church.

I leave the thread with this verse...

Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.

The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

And ye shall go out at the breaches, every cow at that which is before her; and ye shall cast them into the palace, saith the Lord.

Come to Bethel, and transgress; at Gilgal multiply transgression; and bring your sacrifices every morning, and your tithes after three years:

And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this liketh you, O ye children of Israel, saith the Lord God.

And I also have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.

So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The Lord, The God of hosts, is his name.

(Amos ch 4)

The day the Lord decides to avenge himself on behalf of those who suffer injustice, would be a great and terrible day. We can avert this, if we repent.

Apologies to all victims of rape, and all victims of injustice

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by veeceesynergy: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
Like dust144 rightly said, COZA go full this Sunday. It promises to be a great Sunday service.

As for Busola, I have nothing to say to her. She's a lady who is fighting for her right. What do I know?

My only problem is Timi Dakolo. His position in this drama is what I don't understand. As wisewordd advised in the other thread, he should take his children for a DNA test.

Concerning the appeal, will it be funded by Dakolo or will another GoFundMe account be created?

i have always said in dis forum dat d battle isnt between Busola and Biodun rather bw Biodun, Timi and his sponsors......like i always said, more will be revealed.
D meeting in Kuwait will soon be in d public domain.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Serves her right if even its true. She enjoyed sexual escapades with her corrupt pastor and 20 years later she's claiming victim. Nonsense.

If you "deliberately" refused to report rape within the period it occurred you simply weren't a victim. Stop causing confusion!!
cool
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by MiddleDimension: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

While I know the man is guilty it will be hard to nail him in court with only bukola’s testimony. They will need others probably more recent to come and testify or more evidence. That’s the only way it can work legally.

Even in a us court it will be hard to prove bukola’s case bt the man did it.

YOU KNOW THE MAN DID IT?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by WildChild00(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
where she won see 1 million

Small money

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
veeceesynergy:

i have always said in dis forum dat d battle isnt between Busola and Biodun rather bw Biodun, Timi and his sponsors......like i always said, more will be revealed.
D meeting in Kuwait will soon be in d public domain.
Ah! What is this Kuwait meeting I'm hearing about? Frankly bro, I'm hearing this for the first time. Could you please enlighten me?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:

YOU KNOW THE MAN DID IT?

Do u know how many cases/accusations like this are up against this same man?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by sylve11: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Annie001:
1m is just too small
She should have been allowed to pay more after all the gullible Nigerians made a donation into the go fund me account

Money wey them Don dey fund trips to different countries? undecided cool
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by sylve11: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
dust144:
Coza go full on Sunday

Na so! cool
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Risingblue008(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

Guy,u get sense?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Elliot2(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Today is a very sad one for me. I fear, more than ever,for the girl child and women. I pray God help u all gather enough evidences amidst the trauma of rape

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by MiddleDimension: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Do u know how many cases/accusations like this are up against this same man?

and how does the number of cases against a person mean he DID IT?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by NaijaHeadlines: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
HacheNoire:

The judiciary is weak my brother.

When you have money and have contacts that matter, you can gun a common down in a market square and still be a free man

Not a matter of weakness..

The thing about rape cases is, the evidence must be collected like 48 hours after the rape happened, and must be reported as soon as possible. (Unless you have video evidence like the Lagos female student did in the gang rape case at Unilag.).

As an example, ten years ago, a woman was raped in Kaduna, and her rapist was acquitted of the crime. Not because the rapist had connections but because the woman waited ten days to report the case, which makes evidence collection very difficult...as wounds have healed, woman in taking bath washes away evidence.

Add the fact that a raped woman is not going to report her rape. Not while in a damaged emotional state. Not when she, in this country, runs the risk of being slut shamed, and blamed for the rape (it is because you were dressing provocatively, etc). Not when it harms her marriage prospects (even when proven beyond reasonable doubt that she was not at fault). Not when she is going to be accused of lying.

Unfortunately, courts deal in hard evidence. And courts are not going to wait until you are emotionally ready to report the crime, or whatever (The Unilag case was convinced by a male friend to report the case..and even then it was to Student Affairs, not the Police intially). Courts deal in evidence, not in emotions. Court needs proven beyond reasonable doubt....and in this case, even though it was a civil case, there was a lot of resonable doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Krafty006: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tough luck for busola #no evidence
.... Quality custom-made Brogues , loafers and monk strap shoes , 08181663616 ( available on WhatsApp )
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and how does the number of cases against a person mean he DID IT?

Lol Ure funny. Check the history of such cases. Serial cases are the easiest to prove once u have a top or good and ready prosecutor. From bill Cosby to rkelly. People just need to speak.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
God for her, the case has been laid to rest, she thinks she can implicate someone without concrete facts, that's impossible.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by fortran12: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
pharmagba:
Take heart Busola, another judgement cometh,

"THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF CHRIST"
Wrong move. John 3 vs 18
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by blowjohn(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
thornapple:
That she lost the case doesn't mean it never happened?

Weda it happened or not isn't the issue here cos there is no evidence.
But what is her motive?
Someone raped u and u no see street boys to go beat shege commit e head.
Instead u start ranting about on instagram!
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by fortran12: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:
Congrats to Mr Fatoyinbo for winning the case in the court of law....but to the church of God as a whole, to Christainity in Nigeria, and to the Church , I say a big....SHAME.

We have been here a few years ago, when Fatoyinbo had a 'consensual' affair with Ese, and while we all defended the Pastor, we shamed the young woman as a 'slut'.

And now here we are again. And in my opinion, this case shows we have a serious problem in the Church of God.

Our pastors are committing sin left , right and center...and we are sitting down and defending them.

And as a result, we are laying the foundation for the destruction of the church.

Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.

The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

And ye shall go out at the breaches, every cow at that which is before her; and ye shall cast them into the palace, saith the Lord.

Come to Bethel, and transgress; at Gilgal multiply transgression; and bring your sacrifices every morning, and your tithes after three years:

And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this liketh you, O ye children of Israel, saith the Lord God.

And I also have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.

So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The Lord, The God of hosts, is his name.

(Amos ch 4)

The day the Lord decides to avenge himself on behalf of those who suffer injustice, would be a great and terrible day. We can avert this, if we repent.

Sorry, the church cannot be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
fortran12:

Sorry, the church cannot be destroyed

Remember Achan and the Ladiocean Church.

Good evening
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Yinibixema: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol Ure funny. Check the history of such cases. Serial cases are the easiest to prove once u have a top or good and ready prosecutor. From bill Cosby to rkelly. People just need to speak.
How many case like that is against fatoyinbo?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Roushy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Seventy7kings:
shocked

But 1M is too small for the damage na undecided
That one na court money. If Fatoyinbo charges for defamation, it will be more.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by fortran12: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

Remember Achan and the Ladiocean Church.

Good evening
I rather take what Jesus said that the church cannot be stopped than 2 churches that made a mistake.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
virago:

From all indications this seems to be true
Which indication?
Stop being sentimental lady, how can you give incoherent stories about a traumatic issue that happened to you some time ago?

Don't you remember how you lost your virginity?
Don't you remember the second and third times you had sex?

Something may have happened or not don't act like how illiterates jump on issues without thinking.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by blowjohn(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

(Amos ch 4)

By all means a rapist should be punished accordingly.
If my sister comes out to tell me that she was raped by a certain man 15 years ago, and I happen to believe her, I'll carry boys and go beat that man till he begs for help.
OR
I'll confront the man in person and find out what ensued.
Now, the way the dakolos started off this episode smacked of deceit and vengeance and pretence.
For heaven's sake how do u go about fighting a potential rapist on instagram?
Then ur wife who claims to want to go thru a healing process is busy displaying wonderful pictures on instagram?
How then do u reconcile a healing process based on vengeance and half truths?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
fortran12:

I rather take what Jesus said that the church cannot be stopped than 2 churches that made a mistake.

Jesus also does not tolerate sin, and promises to abandon those who commit and hide sin.

And sins are not mistakes.

Maybe if we Nigerian christians took a more serious line on sin, probably all this economic crisis, APC, Boko, etc would have ended....

Anyway, good evening.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
blowjohn:

By all means a rapist should be punished accordingly.
If my sister comes out to tell me that she was raped by a certain man 15 years ago, and I happen to believe her, I'll carry boys and go beat that man till he begs for help.
OR
I'll confront the man in person and find out what ensued.
Now, the way the dakolos started off this episode smacked of deceit and vengeance and pretence.
For heaven's sake how do u go about fighting a potential rapist on instagram?
Then ur wife who claims to want to go thru a healing process is busy displaying wonderful pictures on instagram?
How then do u reconcile a healing process based on vengeance and half truths?

So, a pastor who has repeatedly violated his marital vows, and who only got away with this case because the evidence was gone due to time....is innocent.

Stop worshipping pastors. And as someone who has actually dealt with actual rape and molestation cases, it isn't that easy to just report.

Good evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.