Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46842 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Realist1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Law is reason free from passion.

Law tries to prove the truth through evidence.If there isn't any evidence then the truth can't be proved. However the truth remains the truth.It doesn't always need evidences to be the truth.

If I slap a girl and no cctv,no facial hand print mark,no one witnessed it, no evidence at all.If I deny it,no matter what the person says without proof she can't win, but the truth is I slapped her.

I don't blame anyone for not speaking out on time .The emotional trauma is inexplicable, I have victims of rape and molestation close to me.Life sucks sometimes.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Tulsaguy: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
mastermaestro:

grin grin grin Is it not time to forgive and forget? cheesy cheesy I had to go confirm the name again. grin grin

I sabi am wella. We can forgive we don't forget.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by ddippset(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
People are just not getting the point!

The religion of Christianity is doomed.

People are upandan defending the pastor's actions of adultery/fornication by calling it "consensual sex"

Consensual?

Really?

A pastor, a man of "God" having consensual sex with a member of his congregation whom he's supposed to guide and mentor to heaven?

And we're defending it? With some even saying "church go full this sunday"

Oh gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by blowjohn(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So, a pastor who has repeatedly violated his marital vows, and who only got away with this case because the evidence was gone due to time....is innocent.

Stop worshipping pastors. And as someone who has actually dealt with actual rape and molestation cases, it isn't that easy to just report.

Good evening

Motive
Motive sir.
It's not easy to report I agree.
Even if it's 30 years after, go after the culprit, I agree.
Weda u have evidence or not do ur best to get justice, I agree.
But the question is, what is ur motive?
U can read even the judgement states that there was an attempt of cruelty towards the pastor.
It's as if they were on a media image tarnishing ride.
For a case as serious as rape I expected a full blown pursuit.
Not instagram threats that sounded fishy.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
I never trusted that Busola girl for a second. There were just too many unanswered questions about this particular case. While I have no doubt that an affair must have existed between the two, calling it rape without evidence is no more than an abuse of the court process. If the case had gone a different way it would have been a terrible precedence. Then any girl would just wake up one day and claim a guy raped her, and all she would need to show as evidence would be her words.
She should have been made to pay much more than that. N1m is just too small for the damage to the man's reputation.

GraGra247:
Serves her right if even its true. She enjoyed sexual escapades with her corrupt pastor and 20 years later she's claiming victim. Nonsense.

If you "deliberately" refused to report rape within the period it occurred you simply weren't a victim. Stop causing confusion!!

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So, a pastor who has repeatedly violated his marital vows, and who only got away with this case because the evidence was gone due to time....is innocent.

Stop worshipping pastors. And as someone who has actually dealt with actual rape and molestation cases, it isn't that easy to just report.

Good evening

His marital vows are to his wife and to God. Which of these people have come to complain to you?

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by abels(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Serves her right if even its true. She enjoyed sexual escapades with her corrupt pastor and 20 years later she's claiming victim. Nonsense.

If you "deliberately" refused to report rape within the period it occurred you simply weren't a victim. Stop causing confusion!!
you're a fool
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Jman24(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jestin:
Some women does know how to lie about rape related issues
Some women do not...

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by brainhgeek(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kikikikiki. I am soooooo happy. Not because Busola lost the case but because Timi eye don clear. Such an unwise husbandman and father

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Rexnegro(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
GraGra247:

well you make sense but I will have to disagree with you though, reasons been that back then she might not have the resources or civil confident to file for such case. crime is crime regardless when it was committed bro .
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Rexnegro(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
bizme:
I never trusted that Busola girl for a second. There were just too many unanswered questions about this particular case. While I have no doubt that an affair must have existed between the two, calling it rape without evidence is no more than an abuse of the court process. If the case had gone a different way it would have been a terrible precedence. Then any girl would just wake up one day and claim a guy raped her, and all she would need to show as evidence would be her words.
She should have been made to pay much more than that. N1m is just too small for the damage to the man's reputation.

it's difficult bro to have evidence for rape matter , tho I agree with you that mere words is not enough to accuse someone of rape but then again what should people that are rape do to lay claims to the situation.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Goalnaldo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
bizme:

the 1m is for the court sir for wasting their time.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by mysticwarrior(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Just look at how this woman lost all credibility before the whole world.

She lost her pride by exposing her shameful secret.
She lost respect in the society for trying to be a Delilah and failed.
She lost a case without evidence in the Court of law
She ended up defaming herself shamefully before Nigerians.
Finally she lost 1million naira which could have been useful in taking care of her family needs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by psalmuelwater(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

Use your sense small na

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Venerable612(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
phantom:
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

How?

It will probably be same finding there. We share similar laws on statutory limitations
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bonnyhope: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I knew that Gucci pastor will bribe the court

There was no way he would lose ..

Judiciary is dead under the dullard

Is like you follow people wee go block coza that time d protest?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bonnyhope: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
abels:
you're a fool

Why the insult?

Were you pained that she lost?
Abi you follow people wee go block coza church that time to protest

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bonnyhope: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
ddippset:
People are just not getting the point!

The religion of Christianity is doomed.

People are upandan defending the pastor's actions of adultery/fornication by calling it "consensual sex"

Consensual?

Really?

A pastor, a man of "God" having consensual sex with a member of his congregation whom he's supposed to guide and mentor to heaven?

And we're defending it? With some even saying "church go full this sunday"

Oh gosh!

Was there any proof that he had sex with her
Or you are talking base on hear say and your hatred for christainity

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by ddippset(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
bonnyhope:

Was there any proof that he had sex with her
Or you are talking base on hear say and your hatred for christainity
My comment is directed at those who said the sex they has was most likely consensual sex and so we should leave the "man of God" alone.

Can you not you read or what?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by GraGra247(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rexnegro:

well you make sense but I will have to disagree with you though, reasons been that back then she might not have the resources or civil confident to file for such case. crime is crime regardless when it was committed bro .

Bros there's a difference between reporting a rape to your relatives or police and filing it in court.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by GraGra247(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
abels:
you're a fool

You are a brain dead mentally deranged lunatic. Animal

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bakescos01: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:
Congrats to Mr Fatoyinbo for winning the case in the court of law....but to the church of God as a whole, to Christainity in Nigeria, and to the Church , I say a big....SHAME.

We have been here a few years ago, when Fatoyinbo had a 'consensual' affair with Ese, and while we all defended the Pastor, we shamed the young woman as a 'slut'.

And now here we are again. And in my opinion, this case shows we have a serious problem in the Church of God.

Our pastors are committing sin left , right and center...and we are sitting down and defending them.

And as a result, we are laying the foundation for the destruction of the church.

I leave the thread with this verse...

Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.

The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

And ye shall go out at the breaches, every cow at that which is before her; and ye shall cast them into the palace, saith the Lord.

Come to Bethel, and transgress; at Gilgal multiply transgression; and bring your sacrifices every morning, and your tithes after three years:

And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this liketh you, O ye children of Israel, saith the Lord God.

And I also have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

And also I have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon, and the piece whereupon it rained not withered.

So two or three cities wandered unto one city, to drink water; but they were not satisfied: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The Lord, The God of hosts, is his name.

(Amos ch 4)

The day the Lord decides to avenge himself on behalf of those who suffer injustice, would be a great and terrible day. We can avert this, if we repent.

Apologies to all victims of rape, and all victims of injustice

We don’t need to ever jump into conclusion about any scandal until it’s proving to be true. A lady can’t just come up and say she was raped and we have to believe because it’s coming from a lady and ladies don’t lie too ?
Also, you need to slow down about the Christianity card you are playing here. Alfa’s and Imam do very much more than the pastors in term of sexual arrasment and molestation but they try hard to cover this story up and no Muslim woman or man will ever come out to say what happen and take the Imam to court. Because Christians are coming out doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen in other religions, this is end time and we all heard a lot of things like this will be happening, so please remove that shame on Christianity cos Christians are not the only one that do acts like that.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by ejimatic: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Kemi Olunloyo took her page to break the News that Timi Dakolo wife, Busola loses rape case against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo and the court asked her to pay Him 1M.

She tweeted saying.

listen to Kemi giving full details of the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTMHlAl2Zgg

Source: https://punchng.com/court-fines-busola-dakolo-n1m-dismisses-case-against-fatoyinbo/
. Only God saw what happened between them.However it is possible some Sexual intimacy took place between them. Establishing a rape case in the Nigerian law is very difficult. It requires catching the offender in action or shortly after the action and there must be evidence of the rape which must be testified to by a medical expert. Did the violated lady scream or the alarm is an afterthought? What is the age of the raped lady? Is she the girl friend of the rapist and so on.? How can one prove a rape case of 20 years ago? That is why there are many cases of rape carpeted in Nigeria for a want of evidence... How painful!
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
You and I understand why the court process has to be based on evidence-based prosecution. There are disadvantages in that however, especially rape cases, and given that most victims will not come forward when the rape just took place and evidence could be presented. Coming after 20 years is as good as losing the case before it even started.

The Bible had an interesting way of dealing with this (with your permission I will point this out). In in the Old Testament if a woman was raped within the city and she did not scream out for help, the sex was considered consensual and the two of them would be punished. If however she was raped in the field (like on the farm, far away from city) she was automatically considered a victim, because even if she had screamed no one would have come to her rescue; in that case only the man would be punished.

Busola claimed to have been raped right under her own father's room, with family members around at the house. She did not scream. She did not report it. Other sexual contacts occurred after that. She did not scream, she did not report to anyone. Now, in the absence of any evidence, what are the chances that the sex was not consensual in the first place?

Bringing this to bare for the benefit of real rape victims. There is no other way other than reporting the rape immediately it happens. I admit that many of our police officers are biased and backward and they would even be blaming the victim for going to the man's/woman's house in the first place (visiting someone at home, or even lying on the same bed with them is never consent for sex, consent is merely inferred from these actions when there are other evidence supporting it). It is better for these victims to report at agencies in charge of such things. Especially in cases where the victim is a woman, there are NGOs to report to, immediately. I mean immediately, because then it will be easy to gather evidence of struggle and the likes.

Lastly, I must say that every rapist not reported is another rapist empowered to continue his/her criminal way. When you are a victim of rape and you do not report immediately, you are indirectly responsible for other people like you who would later become victims from the hands of the rapist not reported. And as much as rape cases are being reported, the court has to find a way to sift untrue allegations from genuine ones.

Rexnegro:

it's difficult bro to have evidence for rape matter , tho I agree with you that mere words is not enough to accuse someone of rape but then again what should people that are rape do to lay claims to the situation.

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Essential(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Praktikals:
How can you do doggy at the back of the car and then turn around to claim you were raped ? undecided
Bisola, your story no add up na
this her Mata dey make doggy style dey hungry me well well. Tall yoruba guyz and their long peniz. Her husband done marry over use wife.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Yoighaman(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
When I saw the headline, I rushed to check the gender of the Judge, God save the Pastor say no be woman be the Judge.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Yoighaman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
bizme:
You and I understand why the court process has to be based on evidence-based prosecution. There are disadvantages in that however, especially rape cases, and given that most victims will not come forward when the rape just took place and evidence could be presented. Coming after 20 years is as good as losing the case before it even started.

The Bible had an interesting way of dealing with this (with your permission I will point this out). In in the Old Testament if a woman was raped within the city and she did not scream out for help, the sex was considered consensual and the two of them would be punished. If however she was raped in the field (like on the farm, far away from city) she was automatically considered a victim, because even if she had screamed no one would have come to her rescue; in that case only the man would be punished.

Busola claimed to have been raped right under her own father's room, with family members around at the house. She did not scream. She did not report it. Other sexual contacts occurred after that. She did not scream, she did not report to anyone. Now, in the absence of any evidence, what are the chances that the sex was not consensual in the first place?

Bringing this to bare for the benefit of real rape victims. There is no other way other than reporting the rape immediately it happens. I admit that many of our police officers are biased and backward and they would even be blaming the victim for going to the man's/woman's house in the first place (visiting someone at home, or even lying on the same bed with them is never consent for sex, consent is merely inferred from these actions when there are other evidence supporting it). It is better for these victims to report at agencies in charge of such things. Especially in cases where the victim is a woman, there are NGOs to report to, immediately. I mean immediately, because then it will be easy to gather evidence of struggle and the likes.

Lastly, I must say that every rapist not reported is another rapist empowered to continue his/her criminal way. When you are a victim of rape and you do not report immediately, you are indirectly responsible for other people like you who would later become victims from the hands of the rapist not reported. And as much as rape cases are being reported, the court has to find a way to sift untrue allegations from genuine ones.

Well said.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
There's a greater judgement after death which every man will face, I hope Coza pastor and his gullible followers of once saved forever saved are ready for that.

It is appointed unto man once to die, and after death it's judgement.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by yemiosinbajo: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

The dude will probably be in jail in the US when no evidence was provided?

Then they must be seriously crazy in the US. angry

So in US, somebody can just accuse someone of doing something and they person will be prosecuted? I refuse to believe until I confirm

Lol, don't mind that guy oo. You should have asked him why Christiano Ronaldo isn't yet in jail.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by yemiosinbajo: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Praivit0:
There's a greater judgement after death which every man will face, [b]I hope Coza pastor and his gullible followers [/b]of once saved forever saved are ready for that.

It is appointed unto man once to die, and after death it's judgement.

And you don't hope the same for yourself, Timi Dakolo, his wife, and his followers, too?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Do u know how many cases/accusations like this are up against this same man?

When such a thing happens and no proof, witnesses are bound to be used as proofs and that doesn't make you guilty for they might be paid.
When Our Daily Manna Pastor was dragged, 5 different women came out that they had his love children, when it was time for DNA to prove their allegations, they disappeared.
One Yoruba woman named Biodun even granted an interview that he married her legally and they are separated because he demands for too much sex that he is into bigamy.
She narrated all how he use to demand for sex and uploaded text messages as sex chat.
The man and his wife are from Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos) / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.