Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M (46839 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by baby124: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
She did not lie about this case. What is to be expected from a northern male judge? Shame. I pity them because when this comes around to their families no one will believe.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
bakescos01:

Lol, one thing about people like you again is you like to judge, self righteousness. You are the only one following Jesus and without knowing me or meeting with me you concluded am following pastor. Weldone man of God. Continue criticizing and judging everyone other than yourself.

Many pastors have fallen. Has the church fallen?

You better make Jesus the foundation of your faith. Not the success of a human pastor. Pastor cannot save you.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bakescos01: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So if a pastor falls, the church would fall...??

Should pastors not be held accountable for their sins??

You better start following Jesus. No, I am not judging you, I am serious. Follow Jesus. Don't follow men. Men are flawed. Very flawed. And that includes pastors.

Don't bother about Islam. We are not incompetiton with Islam, we are supposed to set our minds on Christ. And God holds us to a higher standard than Muslims or other unbelIEVERS. And when we sin, God gives us chance to repent...even to the point of exposing our sins...and disgracing us, so that we can escape hellfire.

Is it not better than a pastor is desgraced for sin here, and repent, rather than pretend all is well, and enter hellfire?

Also, If you are really for God you won’t say shame on Christianity in your first text here. You would have just mentioned pastor and not the entire Christianity. That’s blasphemy. I responded because of that and not because of any pastor. I don’t follow any man. And you really need to calm down. Religion is a personal believe. Don’t try to criticize others cos even you sef no holy pass.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Scofieldgee(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kemi u too dey carry news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by supercase1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chithauri:
I am just too happy with this news. my papa has been vindicated. Bushoela will pay for her lies.
#I am fatoyinbo #I stand with papa fatoyinbo #I am a cozan
u are a capital ZOMBIE....... no wonder illitertrates are taking over nigeria
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by supercase1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
bakescos01:

Bro, please who are you to judge anyone be it Christian or Muslim. Can you tell me you don’t sin also ? The Bible said all have sin and have come short the glory of God. For you lying alone is equivalent to a thief and rapist in front oh God. Be careful how you try to judge others because they sinned. Does that make them not being Christian ? We are all human and sometimes we fail too. Your pastor that said you will have money next month and you don’t have money is just doing the same thing Fatoyinbo is doing. Don’t rubbish one pastor and try to paint some others good and even you yourself . We all are still here because of the Grace of God . Calm down my broda.
U no get sense the Bible says judge does inside while God judge does outside u gullible nigerians are so used to sufferings and brainwashing that u no longer no what is right or wrong. Anybody thinking of liberating Nigerians is the biggest fool on Earth..... Spits... .

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by raphy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
i have heen wandering which hard drugs Timi gave her and she wake up one day and started shouting pastor fatoyimbo rape.me.

i knew she was a loser from the beginning.
let Timi go hide his face inside toilet and he should not show face at this year experience at all.

stupid couple of the year...

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
bakescos01:

Also, If you are really for God you won’t say shame on Christianity in your first text here. You would have just mentioned pastor and not the entire Christianity. That’s blasphemy. I responded because of that and not because of any pastor. I don’t follow any man. And you really need to calm down. Religion is a personal believe. Don’t try to criticize others cos even you sef no holy pass.

Stop defending sin in the house.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by bakescos01: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
supercase1:

U no get sense the Bible says judge does inside while God judge does outside u gullible nigerians are so used to sufferings and brainwashing that u no longer no what is right or wrong. Anybody thinking of liberating Nigerians is the biggest fool on Earth..... Spits... .

It’s a shame I don’t know you and you don’t know me either. The person I was having a conversation with didn’t say insulting words. It’s sad people calling them selves Christians and being rude to others or because of different view about a topic. Am sure you can’t see me one on one and say such word to me. Social media warriors. I hail u sir.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by yeyeosoronga: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Biodun the rapist.
There is no rest for the wicked.
Its only a matter of time, the day of reckoning will come.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Tookool(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

While I know the man is guilty it will be hard to nail him in court with only bukola’s testimony. They will need others probably more recent to come and testify or more evidence. That’s the only way it can work legally.

Even in a us court it will be hard to prove bukola’s case bt the man did it.
He did it and she consented to it .....she enjoyed it
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Sniper101(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Busola Dakolo right now...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Mftivi: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So we should hide Chirstian sin because muslims do the same, eh??

Okay now...

That's why I don't get the church in Nigeria. We keep on excusing sin.

Anyway, Fatoyinbo is 'innocent'. He is good to go, and his fans can keep on worshipping him. Meanwhile rape vcitims continue to be named and shamed.

(And yes, I don't condone lying.....so if Busola lied, she too is in trobule with God as well).
The funny thing is that Jesus no even send you and what you think and your judgement lol. If only you know that you and him are the same thing , people self! Who made you a judge? If you are judged you won't stand oga no sin is lesser sin is sin.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mftivi:
The funny thing is that Jesus no even send you and what you think and your judgement lol. If only you know that you and him are the same thing , people self! Who made you a judge? If you are judged you won't stand oga no sin is lesser sin is sin.

OK....so a pastor who has slept with one woman should be said to be innocent and allowed to keep his job because we must not disgrace the church.

Okey dokey. Peter should have just said that Ananais and Sapphira were good church members and God would bless them, instead of judging them too.

And Paul should have said of Demas that he was a good christian, even when it was evident Demas had left the faith.

Maybe Jesus should not have called the scribes and pharisses hypocrites.

Maybe Nathan should have kept quiet when David sinned with Batsheba....

Maybe Paul was joking when he said a Bishop (overseer) should be the husband of one wife. and be able to keep his house. Maybe he meant to say that the Bishop should sleep around too.

Maybe we should as Christians stop condeming sin in ourselves since all na judging.

Anyway, Fatoyinbo is innocent. Life goes on. But wrong is worng is wrong.

And it's no use condemning me....I know I am a fake and a wretch. I know I am a sinner. That's why I came into this Chrsitianity. And why I care about how sin is damaging the House of God.

May God raise Jeremiahs and Amoses and Hoseas for this generation. And may His people hear.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let's even accept the deed was done, if you can't forgive your fellow Christian over 10 years of offending you, then you're not worth to be called a christian and you shouldn't expect God to also forgive you of all your sins you've committed.

Since you've chosen to take your case to the sinning public to decide for you, instead of the house of God and religious leaders, you've got what you deserved already. Only a celeb does this to achieve fame and NOT a Christian you claim you are. Many don't believe a male can also be raped. When a woman forcefully and willingly puts a boy's manhood into her private part and jacking it herself, what is that called..fun? I've been raped by a woman as a teenager but never told anyone, not even mum, wife or siblings till date. I've forgiven that woman already and if I even see her today, I cant recognise her again.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Rajiokazaki(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
PurestBoy:
Didinrin, you claim you were raped yet you still went to his house to help his wife with chores, was attending his church as a chorister, received monetary and material gifts from him. You are mad
..... very amazing ...we would never know what happened (save for The lady and the pastor ), but all evidences point to the lady's claim ....
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Rajiokazaki(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
thornapple:
That she lost the case doesn't mean it never happened?
.....and it doesn't mean it happened either..
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by phadzs: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yeye couple. It's just so clear that Dakolo is a dumb and not a man by allowing his wife to play on his intelligence after she had enjoyed the thing over 20 years to now start denying her involvement in the show, just to be like " it wasn't actually with my consent" to her dull husband. The painful part is pushing Dakolo to spend what could have been used for the family upkeep or at least for other Noble purposes to start chasing a white elephant project. If probably you think you are going to buy a flat at Eko Atlantic with the proceed of the case if judged in your favour, my advise is for you to start organizing your valuable loads because the verdict at the appeal court will be worse that may end you up in the village. Appeal court will not talk of 1m naira but multiple of it. Think it well o. Those that are pushing you will not show up to bear the shame and debt with you o. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Ehis4c(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
phantom:
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

Care to give one legal reason while the dude will be in jail by now if it were in the US.
We talk at times like the US is some auto detector that don't operate by law.

The court works on evidence, no evidence, no case.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by virago(f): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
kingkakaone:

Which indication?
Stop being sentimental lady, how can you give incoherent stories about a traumatic issue that happened to you some time ago?

Don't you remember how you lost your virginity?
Don't you remember the second and third times you had sex?

Something may have happened or not don't act like how illiterates jump on issues without thinking.

How very literate of you for condemning someone who you haven't heard his own side of a story , a lady comes out to accuse someone of rape , even with all the inconsistences , and you automatically believe her and condemn the man without due process or an investigation. Do not talk to me about iiteracy or thinking when it's obvious you lack both
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
virago:

How very literate of you for condemning someone who you haven't heard his own side of a story , a lady comes out to accuse someone of rape , even with all the inconsistences , and you automatically believe her and condemn the man without due process or an investigation. Do not talk to me about iiteracy or thinking when it's obvious you lack both
Are you sure you are ok lady?
Who are you supporting in this issue, Busola or the pastor?

You said things in support of the lady and I pointed out the issue to you only for you to be saying same thing.

The way you type has made me known something very important.
SMH
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by oyatz(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2019
How did you know it's the truth sir?
jaxxy:

Have u not seen where the truth is spoken in court bt struck out due to lack of evidence?
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by oyatz(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Every case is determined independently based on it's merits.

These merits are determined based on the solid proof evidence provided and not on public opinions or emotional rantings.

In Busola's case, the only evidence is the words of mouth of the complainants.

There was no evidence of physical injuries on her body to corroborate resistance and struggle, no evidence that she was druged or not fully conscious, no evidence that she shouted for help (Busola's elder sister was in the building at the time), there was no evidence that the accused carried any weapon ,no other eye witnesses and above all, no medical report confirming that a rape has occurred.

No court can just convict a man of rape solely because a lady accused him.

Gforce2015:

Okay . Someone has already rape your daughter.. or is about to rape your daughter..

With this judgement , rapists in our society will be encouraged... Ladies, your puna is vulnerable with this judgement..
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by virago(f): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2019
kingkakaone:

Are you sure you are ok lady?
Who are you supporting in this issue, Busola or the pastor?

You said things in support of the lady and I pointed out the issue to you only for you to be saying same thing.

The way you type has made me known something very important.
SMH

Where did I support Busola
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by jaxxy(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Tookool:

He did it and she consented to it .....she enjoyed it

She consented to it after he did it or when it the act of doing it and not b4 he did it? That is Rape!
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 4:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Everybody supporting her den, especially on this forum are now say good for her. Nawa for nairaland sha.
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by NEROSKY(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Annie001:
1m is just too small
She should have been allowed to pay more after all the gullible Nigerians made a donation into the go fund me account

Nigerians are so stupid
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Rexnegro(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2019
bizme:
You and I understand why the court process has to be based on evidence-based prosecution. There are disadvantages in that however, especially rape cases, and given that most victims will not come forward when the rape just took place and evidence could be presented. Coming after 20 years is as good as losing the case before it even started.

The Bible had an interesting way of dealing with this (with your permission I will point this out). In in the Old Testament if a woman was raped within the city and she did not scream out for help, the sex was considered consensual and the two of them would be punished. If however she was raped in the field (like on the farm, far away from city) she was automatically considered a victim, because even if she had screamed no one would have come to her rescue; in that case only the man would be punished.

Busola claimed to have been raped right under her own father's room, with family members around at the house. She did not scream. She did not report it. Other sexual contacts occurred after that. She did not scream, she did not report to anyone. Now, in the absence of any evidence, what are the chances that the sex was not consensual in the first place?

Bringing this to bare for the benefit of real rape victims. There is no other way other than reporting the rape immediately it happens. I admit that many of our police officers are biased and backward and they would even be blaming the victim for going to the man's/woman's house in the first place (visiting someone at home, or even lying on the same bed with them is never consent for sex, consent is merely inferred from these actions when there are other evidence supporting it). It is better for these victims to report at agencies in charge of such things. Especially in cases where the victim is a woman, there are NGOs to report to, immediately. I mean immediately, because then it will be easy to gather evidence of struggle and the likes.

Lastly, I must say that every rapist not reported is another rapist empowered to continue his/her criminal way. When you are a victim of rape and you do not report immediately, you are indirectly responsible for other people like you who would later become victims from the hands of the rapist not reported. And as much as rape cases are being reported, the court has to find a way to sift untrue allegations from genuine ones.

well said bro...thank God I asked and thanks for the enlightenment as well
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by mercyland93(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2019
I stated it before that this woman couple with her husband are trying to be more popular nd as well spoil the man's name.
Something u urself enjoyed(just to believe the man shag her), that happened over 20years ago was now categorize as rape.
Someone who dole out numerous gift including a brown new car wen Timi got married to u. Even, her family still attend his church up till they stopped going about 2years ago.

I would just say, Busola is unhappy at the man to not av eventually marry her or both couple are sad towards the man's success..

Spoiling someone's name with this is not teenable nd we should all discard it outrightly.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by mercyland93(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2019
I stated it before that this woman couple with her husband are trying to be more popular nd as well spoil the man's name.
Something u urself enjoyed(just to believe the man shag her), that happened over 20years ago was now categorize as rape.
Someone who dole out numerous gift including a brown new car wen Timi got married to u. Even, her family still attend his church up till they stopped going about 2years ago.

I would just say, Busola is unhappy at the man to not av eventually marry her or both couple are sad towards the man's success..

Spoiling someone's name with this is not teenable nd we should all discard it outrightly...
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by deeva1: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmm inside life
Re: Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M by Strawberryg(f): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2019
phantom:
Mtcheww.....its a difficult one. I knew it would be difficult proving her case. I feel sorry for her and I hope this judgement does not stop any lady who was raped to come out confidently. If it was in the US, the dude would probably be in jail now.

Are u sure u are ok? Be in jail based on which evidence? Do u think u can win any case based on ur word against mine?
Please grow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Portable Sweats And Laments Over Queuing at Petrol Station / Chiwetalu Agu Arrives AGN Office In Enugu After His Release (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.