Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral (69541 Views)

Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street / Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo / Elderly Man Enters University In Rivers State,matriculates.photo Goes Viral(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Your points are all over the place, can you summarize your rants into one cognitive thesis?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7819207_421992337409987362335925734817874682314752n_jpeg2cd5983b9b441e9361f2807720a8daa5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

Basically that your own existence and way of life are worse than Almajiri in the North.

Northern Almajri kids will not trade places with you in the SE to live like refugees in squalor, in a filthy and diseased environment where you even buy filthy and diseased food that you put in your mouth.

That you are poor and you have zero survival opportunities in the SE so you run to the North where there are better opportunities than your poor and jobless SE live and die.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by UncleJudax(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
daddytime:

Je heb niks gezegen ashloch...

Klootzaak
Hahaha. Shitface.. alamajiris ficken euch richtig...Ihr könnt gar nichts machen. Geh mal weg... Schwein tongue
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by daddytime(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. Shitface.. alamajiris ficken euch richtig...Ihr könnt gar nichts machen. Geh mal weg... Schwein tongue

Jij, jouw moeder, Vader en alles zijn die echte schwein die zijn geneukt werden van jouw witte masters.

Kanker slaven...
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by UncleJudax(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
daddytime:

Jij, jouw moeder, Vader en alles zijn die echte schwein die zijn geneukt werden van jouw witte masters.

Kanker slaven...
Alamajiris sind euer König. ... letzte Antwort von mir. Ciao
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by daddytime(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
UncleJudax:

Alamajiris sind euer König. ... letzte Antwort von mir. Ciao

Waarom laatste antwoort van jouw klootzaak

Taboni mok

Zebrumok
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Papertrail11(m): 1:40am On Nov 16, 2019
I have 0 pity for Northern leaders
They have the richest man in Africa
And a lot of influential folks in the seat of power

Why dont they come up with a plan to help develop their end.

I rem years ago when i was in Adamawa you sould see little kids begging house to house do you know how dangerous that is in the south?

The solution lies in their hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Mryacks: 5:10am On Nov 16, 2019
mercyokoro24:
A photo has emerged showing a tired Almajiri boy sleeping on a pile of dirt along the road in Northern Nigeria.

The sad photo was shared by a Kano based Facebook user.

The photo describes the fate of many Almajiri children who are abandoned by their parents after being sent out to fend for themselves.

Almajiri is a system of Islamic education practiced in northern Nigeria. Almajiri derives from an Arabic word, rendered "al-Muhajirun" in English transliteration, meaning a person who leaves his home in search of Islamic knowledge.

But, the system has been bastardized over the years.

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/sad-photo-of-nigerian-child-sleeping-on.html

cry cry
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2019
goddon4me:

Is that the only thing you can comprehend from all of this submission....?

Look, if someone calls your tribe evil because of the antics of a few members, don't listen to them because doing so gives them power over you.

Also, adopting a child in need involves certain legal proccesses which were not followed (and don't deny it, because if they were the police won't even come in, seeing as I know of several cases of Southerners adopting Northern kids...with all legal processes covered).

If you cannot see that because you think I hate Ibos, which I don't and I don't even support APC or PDP, nor do I think that Biafranists should be arrested and jailed,.........then continue with your think. Your perception of me does not change who I really am

Good morning. Nice talking to you. Have a good weekend.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by NiggaArea: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
TorukMakto:

I don't know why the mods have not banned him since he's mentioning them for nothing,

Seun has always advice users to report posts and not mention mods
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by olamilarks(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2022
daddytime:
They can have 2023 and beyond, no wahala. After all they were born to rule.

One day one day, these ones go get nothing to feed on but the flesh of their elites.

That day go surely come.
First they have to leave the fuedal state and move to the capitalist state for that to happen, mass literacy is what's stopping them from leaving the feudal state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.