Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral (69536 Views)

Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street / Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo / Elderly Man Enters University In Rivers State,matriculates.photo Goes Viral(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by donprinyo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
After the said dere children have been kidnapped. I just de pity those children dat de have sent back to continue suffering again
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Someone should send that boy's picture to Otedola's daughter. After all she has #5b stashed in her account for such humanitarian act.

#audiofamily

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Yarsman: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The imbeciles are more interested in ruling Nigeria than lifting their folks out of poverty. grin
Their evil will forever live with them.
Restructure the zoo una no gree isorait.

Most of us seems not to understand the restructuring system, I see it not the best way to go about in this nation.
We have unevenly destributed resources here and for that such region will suffer it...
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Amumaigwe: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

So kidnapping is okay under certain circumstances...??

There is a reason why we have adoption laws.....and those kidnappers did not follow the rules.

PLus, who told you the Kano boys were Almajiri??

No they were Royal Princes from the Emir's palace sorrounded by palace guards. That was why they were taken away easily without trace.

4 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Amumaigwe: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
chloride6:

Helpers grin grin

Have you helped all the kids in Onitsha?

LWKMD

Every kid of that age in Onitsha is under the watchful eyes of his/her parents or a responsible guardian. They don't sleep on refuse dumps.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Trutherme: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
chloride6:

Helpers grin grin

Have you helped all the kids in Onitsha?

LWKMD

You are probably intellectually ill equipped to understand the point amumaigwe is trying to make.
Get a life!

8 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Zooposki(f): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
These Northern Elites are the most wicked people on the face of this Earth. A very special place in hell will be reserved for them where they will be specially tortured.

5 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by one4GOD(f): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
mercyokoro24:
A photo has emerged showing a tired Almajiri boy sleeping on a pile of dirt along the road in Northern Nigeria.

The sad photo was shared by a Kano based Facebook user.

The photo describes the fate of many Almajiri children who are abandoned by their parents after being sent out to fend for themselves.

Almajiri is a system of Islamic education practiced in northern Nigeria. Almajiri derives from an Arabic word, rendered "al-Muhajirun" in English transliteration, meaning a person who leaves his home in search of Islamic knowledge.

But, the system has been bastardized over the years.

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/sad-photo-of-nigerian-child-sleeping-on.html
what a knowledge seeker grin
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by cronsberg: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
And buhari is in london for a two week "personal" visit. aparently something is stopping him from building standard hospitals here so that he dont need to travel out for any treatment. something is making me to really hate nija and regret been born here

4 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Amumaigwe: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Biko they should stay in the north o. So, that they will say we want to convert them abi. It is still these ones that will

How much is converting them worth in Naira or Dollar? These people don't know that a typical Igbo man does not care what you worship as long as his money is still complete and/or increasing.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by blackbone989(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
I visited Kano some time past n must confess their elite r wicked n heartless. The level of poverty is so visible that they wear it as cloth there. With all the money going there yet almajiris everywhere,beggars every corner,flies population triple d total population of human,okadas everywhere,child bride, homosexuality especially that no man land at Sabon gari,indomie boys,cheap prostitution n so on. I was scared I had to ask if this is Nigeria n my cousin was laughing at me.

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by AkwalaIke1: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
omenka:
Dude, let me give you an honest advice.

I know you're probably fed up with Akwalalke1 and his incessant trolling. You probably feel toning down your attacks or defence as situations demand might make him give you some space....you're deceiving yourself.

Prepare to have him breathe down your throat for the next two years at the very least.

So, be yourself and do your thing because even if you start criticizing Buhari today, it wont dissuade him from being a thorn on your scrotum.

Good luck. cheesy
lol
you sef
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by TorukMakto: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
IGBOSON1:

There should be legal channels through which southerners wishing to adopt and care for these kids can do it!

That picture is heart-wrenching!

They will say you want to convert their Islamic students to Christianity
That's what happened when one Bishop Kukah's Almajiri offer to train 10 million Almajiri kids and remove them from streets, MUSLIM RIGHTS (MURIC) attacked the Northern Bishop and claimed he wants to convert them.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/muric-rejects-kukahs-plan-to-train-10m-almajiris-2.html

https://www.nairaland.com/4937387/muric-rejects-bishop-kukahs-almajiris

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by omenka(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
lol
you sef
Ahap. Maybe he doesn't know. Just giving him the heads up.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yarsman:

Most of us seems not to understand the restructuring system, I see it not the best way to go about in this nation.
We have unevenly destributed resources here and for that such region will suffer it...
All the regions in Nigeria are blessed, we are only lazy I swear.
What are you folks afraid of? This system is not working and it is forcing most of people to lose hope.
Only restructuring can safe Nigeria otherwise the future is gloomy.

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by chloride6: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Every kid of that age in Onitsha is under the watchful eyes of his/her parents or a responsible guardian. They don't sleep on refuse dumps.

Are you sure that EVERY kid is under watchful eyes?

You might have left out just 1

grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are significant amounts of people living in squalor in every part of this country..

Abi Osanle pickin no dey for Lagos and Onitsha..

No excuse for Kidnapping..

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by AkwalaIke1: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
omenka:
Ahap. Maybe he doesn't know. Just giving him the heads up.
lol helinues na my guy
how he take enter my list i no know
but he still have 3 years on his contract list Insha'Allahu

only a sincere apology can save him

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by chloride6: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

You are probably intellectually ill equipped to understand the point amumaigwe is trying to make.
Get a life!

Just as you are not intellectually equipped to know that taking a child without parental consent is kidnapping..

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Yeeyo: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
There are the future jahadis
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Godhatesodomy: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Your Islamaphobia will only give you hypertension. That boy will one day become Nigerias president is a fact. Ex president OBJ was not better than this boy. Ex president GEJ, has no shoes like this poor boy. So better watchtout .

No. I am partial to Islam as I grew up Muslim. Yet I identify as Moslem and worship traditional Orunmila.

I am being objective and stating the historical phenomenonal fact that empires go through cycles and they usually fall to barbarian races. Fulani people are powerful warriors and they are Muslims who like other Muslims will fight. Despite their poverty they are advancing.

The South is too complacent and are concerned with lifting Nigeria while the Fulani only desire to bring about a Fulani super Empire. The South needs to get serious about challenging Christianity which is making them too weak. Stop giving your money to pastors who are not concerned with building Oduduwa Empire or a Biafra Nation.

I'm only stating the truth not taking sides.

Wake up out your slumber

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by mukthar2000(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Despite the picture, we are still ruleing .

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Amumaigwe: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yarsman:

They also unevenly destributed knowledge.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Trutherme: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
chloride6:

Just as you are not intellectually equipped to know that taking a child without parental consent is kidnapping..

Who is talking about parental consent here? Only you. Read what amaumaigwe wrote again and get sense or I will put a curse on you, loser.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Trutherme: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
So sad lipsrsealed
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by chloride6: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trutherme:

Who is talking about parental consent here? Only you. Read what amaumaigwe wrote again and get sense or I will put a curse on you, loser.

Curse me?
grin grin grin

Good night abeg...

Cant deal with no curses today
tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by wink2015(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Amumaigwe:

If a Good Samaritan from Onitsha picks him up to give him better life, haters will term it kidnapping and publicise it to embarrass the Igbos. However, they will never publicize the harrowing hardship and subhuman conditions they are subjected to by the same people criminalizing legitimate helpers.

I think what the public criticize is baby factory where women and grown up girls are pregnanted by paid fuccking men and the baby of the se .x act is being sold to the black market.

Nobody or government is against lawful adoption.

But no government will tolerate baby factory.

There is difference between lawful adoption and baby factory.

Baby factory which is common in the south east such Anambra state promote illegality and good family heritage as bastard are brought up.

These children end up as armed robber, prostitute while some few good heads manage to swim the river of life to work as sales boy and sales girls for their Igbo paymaster.

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Pavore9: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Nooo, in igboland na competition. Went to a very low budget wedding. The groom was an okada rider. When it was time to cut cake, the MC said they'll countdown from 10 and the celebrants should cut when it gets to the number they'd want for kids
Can you believe the idiots cut at 8 grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
im more interested in why their slaves keep supporting them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay / President Buhari's Wedding Hoax, Rumours: Hilarious Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.