Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral (69548 Views)

Pictures Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Picking Up Dirt In Lagos Street / Okowa Na Kowa Now Trending In The North: Photo / Elderly Man Enters University In Rivers State,matriculates.photo Goes Viral(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
mukthar2000:
frustrated,lolz
Sorry the truth hurts badly. grin
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by JonDon12: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
omenka:
God bless you.

In addition to that, what proof exactly is there this was taken in the North or the boy is a northerner?

What proof is there this isn't even a set up? As in, someone asked the boy to lie there and then have the picture taken, after which they'd tip him with a hundred naira or so.

The same people you'd see condemning the North see similar sights in their neighborhood EVERYDAY. ABut of course they cant bring it online because that would bust their bubble of pride.

Stop deceiving yourself. I lived in the North and it is like that. This is not a set up. Kids are roaming the street. Sleeping in Corners and begging for food. The worst part of all this is that they all go to Almajiri School. At Night, they go to Almajiri school, ONLY BECAUSE they can eat. Its a predatory system devised by the British to subdue regions. They did the same with the Catholics in Ireland. I wish you guys could get some wisdom so you can understand whats happening.

The Local Imams help the poor parents by adopting the Kids, The Imams use the Power the kids give them to help politicians. The politicians use power the Imams give them to screw over their constituents.

The British expoited this by assuring the Politicians Emirs that they will not try to educate the Kids. The Emirs used this to assure Imam support by assuring them that as long as they were in Power, their almajiri will be left alone. That was the basis of Indirect Rule. This is why Boko Haram is not new. It has always been happening.

3 Likes

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by theenchanter: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
mukthar2000:
frustrated,lolz
people like u are d reason the north will remain d same for a long time... arrogance and ignorance.

If a knowledgeable northerner like u ( among d very few ) is talking and acting in this manner, then i feel sorry for u and every northerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Yorubasaredogs: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
TorukMakto:

You people have problem, Anambra State government arrested them to tell you that they are not in support of children leaving school for business, let alone begging or sleeping on streets.
Show us pictures of Kano State government doing the same thing.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by illiteratepmb: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Quite pitiful, tears on my eyes.
Don't waste your precious tears on people that doesn't deserve it.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
If someone picks him home now, they will say they will say they are kidnapping their children, so let them be in their comfort zone.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=abbey621 post=84029282]LET'S NOT SENSATIONALIZE THINGS! In the USA we have kids sleeping under bridges, kids living with rats, kids hooked on drugs. Same in London, same in France. The problem is not only a local one but global as well. The poor are poor based on bad decisions from parents, governments and nation as a whole. The rich are rich based on good decisions. The poor believes others are to blame for their failures and that other people will take care of them, the rich believes they are responsible for their own success and/or failures, they believe they have to look out for themselves because they can't rely on others. In the end, NO ONE GIVES A BLEEP WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE! If you are blessed try to help the poor, if you don't want to no maga can force you! If you're poor don't expect the rich to save you, either ESCAPE your mental and physical slavery
Seems u never heard of social services...dont rationalize our irresponsibility... if you can't take proper care of ur kids in saner environment u loose them to foster care... No kids are sleeping under the bridge in America don't be deceived
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by theenchanter: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yarsman:

Most of us seems not to understand the restructuring system, I see it not the best way to go about in this nation.
We have unevenly destributed resources here and for that such region will suffer it...
u cant understand it cos ur leaders dont want u to understand it and majority of u people are not educated.

So, u can't understand it.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
JonDon12:

Stop deceiving yourself. I lived in the North and it is like that. This is not a set up. Kids are roaming the street. Sleeping in Corners and begging for food. The worst part of all this is that they all go to Almajiri School. At Night, they go to Almajiri school, ONLY BECAUSE they can eat. Its a predatory system devised by the British to subdue regions. They did the same with the Catholics in Ireland. I wish you guys could get some wisdom so you can understand whats happening.

The Local Imams help the poor parents by adopting the Kids, The Imams use the Power the kids give them to help politicians. The politicians use power the Imams give them to screw over their constituents.

The British expoited this by assuring the Politicians Emirs that they will not try to educate the Kids. The Emirs used this to assure Imam support by assuring them that as long as they were in Power, their almajiri will be left alone. That was the basis of Indirect Rule. This is why Boko Haram is not new. It has always been happening.

There are little kids and even adults roaming and begging on your SE streets, worry about your own poor and begging kids instead of committing suicide over the North, you are not any better.

What are your own SE leaders doing to eradicate the same ills in your own village.?

Hypocrites.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by AkwalaIke1: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
helinues:

We have already told you to bring it on

Stop whining around. We are enjoying the contract

When no be say na my hand and time i go dey waste in cancelling others people comments.

Its your time, Its your life .. Enjoy as we self dey enjoy the cancellation

Oh Are you truly Michael as a guy claimed?
[/s]
e pain am wella
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Gyrfalcon: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
Quite pitiful, tears on my eyes.

There is nothing wrong with that picture, the boy is just a student resting on ground.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by mdchikezie(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
ALL THE USELESS PEOPLE FROM THIS GODFORSAKEN NORTH WHO CLAIM THEY ARE BORN TO RULE AND DESTROY, ALL THEY KNOW IS TO MARRY 30 UNDERAGE GIRLS AND IMPREGNATE ALL AT ONCE WITHOUT ANY FORM OF RESPONSIBILITY THEREAFTER,
AND SOMEONE STILL TELLS ME THAT WE AND THIS PEOPLE ARE ONE IN ANY WAY.
TO EVEN THINK THAT THIS BASTARDS RULE US IS AN UNEXPLAINED MYSTERY
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Fallenhunter: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Start charging parents a fixed amount for each child they give birth to. This money should be used to provide food, shelter and education to the kids. People will immediately stop having more kids than what they can afford.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by UncleJudax(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
daddytime:

Who's this tripe ffs
The guy telling you that you not better than the alamajiris in the north. They are as fuckeddd as you are...heck they have more say in who becomes your president.

Get it....?
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by JonDon12: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
plaindealer:

There are little kids and even adults roaming and begging on your SE streets, worry about your own poor and begging kids instead of committing suicide over the North, you are not any better.

What are your own SE leaders doing to eradicate the same ills in your own village.?

Hypocrites.

My family supports an Orphanage and built a house for the principal. Gbam. I personally donated money to the school. Gbam. My father supported villages not even just in Nigeria but in other African countries. My father did medical missions in the east. Gbam.

Don't care if u believe me. It is the truth. But thanks for the Challenge. Will do more.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Gyrfalcon: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
plaindealer:

Hypocrites.

Over 95% of the beggars in the South East are Hausa and Fulani people from Northern Nigeria, Chad and Niger republic
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gyrfalcon:

Over 95% of the beggars in the South East are Hausa and Fulani people from Northern Nigeria, Chad and Niger republic

Abeg, I'm not one of your fake ipob stats rubbish consumer..

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by theenchanter: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
plaindealer:

Hypocrites.

compare the ills SE,SW and SS with NW alone to see d difference.

Note: i can bet u that 40%-50% of such ills in d south are still northerners.

So, instead of working on making d north better, u're here making nonsensical rants... another fool was saying "but we're still ruling" as if its not d same undeveloped humans that are voting with any knowledge of what they're doing.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
JonDon12:

My family supports an Orphanage and built a house for the principal. Gbam. I personally donated money to the school. Gbam. My father supported villages not even just in Nigeria but in other African countries. My father did medical missions in the east. Gbam.

Don't care if u believe me. It is the truth. But thanks for the Challenge. Will do more.

What are you talking about? I don't get your point.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
IGBOSON1:

There should be legal channels through which southerners wishing to adopt and care for these kids can do it!

That picture is heart-wrenching!
u dey find waiten wan kill u ba
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by theenchanter: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
UncleJudax:

The guy telling you that you not better than the alamajiris in the north. They are as fuckeddd as you are...heck they have more say in who becomes your president.

Get it....?
and how does that better their life?
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
theenchanter:

[quote author=Gyrfalcon post=84033248]

An average Muhammedian will be quick to refer to non Muslims as pigs because of hate.

theenchanter:

Note: i can bet u that 40%-50% of such ills in d south are still northerners.

So, instead of working on making d north better, u're here making nonsensical rants... another fool was saying "but we're still ruling" as if its not d same undeveloped humans that are voting with any knowledge of what they're doing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7819207_421992337409987362335925734817874682314752n_jpeg2cd5983b9b441e9361f2807720a8daa5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

Hypocrites living like refugees forming on the internet as if their backward jungle is Dubai.

With the pictures of the kids you posted, is it not better than your whole community living with filth and squalor and lining up on the side of of the road for kerosene like Syrian refugees..

The poor people including the little baby already begging for kerosene from your own useless governor are not from the North.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Gyrfalcon: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
plaindealer:

Abeg, I'm not one of your fake ipob stats rubbish consumer..

An average Muhammedian will be quick to refer to non Muslims as pigs because of hate.

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
donprinyo:

U think those kids where kidnapped?

Yes they were kidnapped, especially as there was no consent, or legal process for adoption issued, and I don't think Ibos or any other tribe are bad people

Thank you.

If you think I hate Ibos, or that by saying the Kano kids were kidnapped, I somehow don't like your tribe, or I am involved in some evil Fulani plot...sorry for you.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by theenchanter: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
plaindealer:

The poor people including the little baby already begging for kerosene from your own useless governor are not from the North.
poor people in d south don't ask their ward to go fend for themselves, its d parents responsibility which is missing in d north.

A northerner only know how to make babies without care for the child... a child doesn't even have a right in d north.

Only NW and NE is yet to sign the "child right act" in Nigeria since 2003..

Hold ur leaders responsible and make them sign it, thats d first step, fighting with everybody on d internet wont help ur cause.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by UncleJudax(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
theenchanter:
and how does that better their life?
Lol. It is politics. As much as you think you are better than them but have refused to use your head... they (alamajiris) will continue to call the shots...how has it bettered their lives is relative. Surely the north are ripping you off.

They have the richest man in the country...control the oil in your backyard...control all the top level positions in the land...

Na wa to you o
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
theenchanter:
poor people in d south don't ask their ward to go fend for themselves, its d parents responsibility which is missing in d north.

A northerner only know how to make babies without care for the child... a child doesn't even have a right in d north.

Only NW and NE is yet to sign the "child right act" in Nigeria since 2003..

Hold ur leaders responsible and make them sign it, thats d first step, fighting with everybody on d internet wont help ur cause.
[/s]

Spew all the rubbish you desire, there are beggars from the SE roaming and begging on your village streets and I've posted pictures so stop wasting your time with yeye stories.

I'd rather live in the North that your filthy and dirty environment in your village.

You have more horrible situations in the SE than in the North.

According to your governor, your existence equal 1 gallon of kerosene on the side of the road, even little babies are already standing in line begging.

Mind the poverty, hunger and disease in your own village.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by AgentNairaland(f): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
I Don't Blame These Children, I'll Blame The Late Prophet Of Islam In Person Of Muhammad Husband Of Many Wives That Brought Islam.

When Muhammad Was Young Like This Boy, Hadith Make Us To Understand That He Was A Camel Boy.. Infact When Tasty, Muhammad Used To Drank Camel's Urine Which He Later Commanded All Muslims To Be Taking Camel's Urine For Healing

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by plaindealer: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:
I Don't Blame These Children, I'll Blame The Late Prophet Of Islam In Person Of Muhammad Husband Of Many Wives That Brought Islam.

When Muhammad Was Young Like This Boy, Hadith Make Us To Understand That He Was A Camel Boy.. Infact When Tasty, Muhammad Used To Drank Camel's Urine Which He Later Commanded All Muslims To Be Taking Camel's Urine For Healing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7819207_421992337409987362335925734817874682314752n_jpeg2cd5983b9b441e9361f2807720a8daa5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295506_efy1tocxsaaawmp_jpeg_jpegc18c8fbbbde291dd66f93b4cfbe70231

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10295509_efy1tocxsae8mv2_jpeg_jpegf8721adf9330e5b60b54b12225c301ca

[/quote]

Who do you blame for this? Jesus?

Hypocrites living like refugees forming on the internet as if their backward jungle is Dubai.

With the pictures of the kids you posted, is it not better than your whole community living with filth and squalor and lining up on the side of of the road for kerosene like Syrian refugees..

1 Like

Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by donprinyo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kanade21:

Yes they were kidnapped, especially as there was no consent, or legal process for adoption issued, and I don't think Ibos or any other tribe are bad people

Thank you.

If you think I hate Ibos, or that by saying the Kano kids were kidnapped, I somehow don't like your tribe, or I am involved in some evil Fulani plot...sorry for you.
Continue in your ignorance. The government have refuse to hold all dis parents bringing diz kids to book. So whatever comes out as a result of diz neglects, na una go carry am just like bokoharam de deal with una now. Enjoy ur almajiris.
Re: A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral by abbey621(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=Mrpsly247 post=84032840][/quote]

LMAO....I've lived and worked in the USA for a decade now, you guys must think social service is some kind of magical wand or fairy that takes away poverty and hunger....LOL. At least do your research on Google, 1 in 5 American children are starving. 1 in 7 adults go to bed hungry everyday. 1 in 4 black households cannot guarantee 2 square meals a day. We have more kids who ran away from the foster system per year than we can count, social services can only help those that they can find and even at that backlogged cases can take years to resolve!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.