Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Who else knows about this??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who else knows about this??? (15133 Views)

Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling / Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About / Who Else Knows This Feminine Consolation Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Popularly called "the house of death" the house to millions of gods perhaps, in Amaigbo Umu-Anu in imo State.

The owner of the building you see in the picture below remains unknown to the villagers, No one lives there, but at the dead of the night the building comes alive with lights and sounds with no signs or traces of electric wires nor cables attached to the building or even the buzzing sound of a power generator.

Scariest part is that this building has no door entrance, openings nor pathways, no gates, just a squared fence with no gate to get in.

In 2012 a boy called Ebuka Ikechukwu was curious enough to know what the lights and sounds in the house was all about and what was responsible for it, he scaled through the fence and made his way into the building using a window opening, and that was the last people saw of him because he didn’t make it out, he has not been seen even as u read through this piece.

It was believed that in 2005 a pregnant woman was seen standing by the window of the building crying with her face covered in blood.

Just last year, some kids playing football on the field had a loosed ball find its way into the area, surprisingly the ball found its way back to the kids on the field, like someone kicked it ...it was recorded that the boy who had rolled the loosed ball that got into the house died, same day @ midnight.

This building is located at Amaigbo in Umu-Anu near school of health Imo State.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
some NAIRALANDERS will still take their girlfriends there for excursiongrin

5 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
people like ubunja, nwaAmaIkpe and ilegendd likes things like thatgrin

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by banjicom(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
angry

Nice horror movie

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who else knows about this??? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm finding it hard to believe this story

16 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
KingsJohnson:
I'm finding it hard to believe this story
go there and investigate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
banjicom:
angry
Nice horror movie
true story
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
I know we have NAIRALANDERS who hails from that area... attest to it.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by vanida6: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pls who gonna take me dere,,,i wanna visit dat house cheesy
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
vanida6:
Pls who gonna take me dere,,,i wanna visit dat house cheesy
lol... deepfeel or bigcowhorn has what it takes to accompany u there
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Bifrost: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is true. I can attest to it, I hail from that area.

As a matter of fact, what the poster said about the house is just little compared to what has actually happened in that building.

The house is haunted, believe me. Nothing goes in and ever comes out. We can only trace the house to one Millionaire, an only son who used his mother for money ritual. It was said that he had to renew the ritual yearly with young girls. It was said that the blood of his mother was mixed with every single block used to build that house.

Part of his covenant was never to mingle with the outside world. There's nothing you will not find in the compound, everything. But this still remains a mystery to us from that village.

There's more. I'll keep dropping the gist.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who else knows about this??? by liricyst(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol. See big lie. grin
So all the villagers no fit storm the house, bring the whole down with the aid of their priests and pastors? Lol.
Make I hear word.

8 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by nappy760(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
A simple RPG(Rocket Propelled Grenade) will answer all these questions. grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bifrost:

As a matter of fact, what the poster said about the house is just little compared to what has actually happened in that building.

The house is haunted, believe me. Nothing goes in and ever comes out. We can only trace the house to one Millionaire, an only son who used his mother for money ritual. It was said that he had to renew the ritual yearly with young girls. It was said that the blood of his mother was mixed with every single block used to build that house.

Part of his covenant was never to mingle with the outside world. There's nothing you will not find in the compound, everything. But this still remains a mystery to us from that village.

God bless u for that info.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
liricyst:
Lol. See big lie. grin
So all the villagers no fit storm the house, bring the whole down with the aid of their priests and pastors? Lol.
Make I hear word.
kindly pay a visit over there and check things out.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by SendAbroad: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Op, go there with your group of friends to investigate

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
SendAbroad:
Op, go there with your group of friends to investigate
As u can see this thread is a clear evidence of my investigation. Bifrost has more FYI

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by fk001(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bifrost:

The house no even fine sef compared to what we see daily.

Why would someone do ritual with his mom and stress himself to built each and every block of the biulding with her blood on this type of a house?

Modified

You watched to much of haunted series bro, all the stories are just fictional

No one can see ghost, I tell you no one. You only feel the presence of something or someone around you that's all but you can't see them.

When I was a kid, back then in our old house it was located in G. R. A full of missionaries and other foreign nationals. The area was isolated from the rest of the town, rumors had it that it was an old cemetery for kings and queens, but it was long long time ago. So when the missionaries came the government gave them that isolated area, and they built it and subsequently it became like a G. R. A.

So in that our old house exactly by 12 at night when everyone was asleep, we would hear footsteps, someone singing a lullaby, someone sweeping the corridor, talks and the television set would be on, it will go on for hours. At first we were all scared to check out but as times goes on we were all normal with it. So one night like that I sneaked out from my bedroom when the sweeping and television of a thing started while everyone else was asleep. When I stepped out of the room to my surprise I saw the broom where it was but I still heard someone sweeping and it stooped for a moment then it went on again, my intension was to enter the living room and see for myself who was watching the TV but I had to pass that point where the sweeping sound was coming up, I man up and decided to passed, immediately I was at that exact point, by God I felt a very very cold sensation below my feet, my blood ain't flowing no more, my head became like it wanted to burst out. After I passed and entered the living room, I saw the TV set was on and the station that was on to was one station that we don't watch it at all in our house.

That's how I ran back to my room and covered myself with a duvet. But I couldn't sleep that night all I had was hallucinations. In the morning I had a strong fever for days but till now I didn't tell anyone that k sneaked out.

We had so many scenarios, like one afternoon like that we were all watching in the living room, and all of a sudden, the piano started playing itself, we were all surprised so we went to check it out, By God the piano was still playing but we can't see who was playing it, it kept on playing continuously.

My dad doesn't believe in anything prayers that's why he didn't invite any Spiritual man. But my mom is a devoted Muslim she was the only that brought imam to do some incantation all over the house when Dad travels.

All our stay in that house we never saw anything like physical ghost same goes to my friends house they never saw anything like ghost.

This was just a tip on an iceberg of what I went through.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Fatasy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
LIES

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by samso247(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abeg gist me more, with pics, I dey like all dis mystical tins

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Kastrom: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fatasy:
LIES

Why re you guys always quick to label any piece of information "lie"?
Re: Who else knows about this??? by DrObum(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Story for the gods.

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Amstupid(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
"WE" as in , all nairalanders will like to visit d place dis December before 2020 grin

If u agree say "MOO" grin

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Blecco6(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Evil Death part two

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Kastrom: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is the second time I will be seeing this kind of scenario. There's a particular building in osun state like this it's even more beautiful than this. More than 10 different people have tried to buy the building but they couldn't cos of a strange voice and bloody footsteps. The man used his mother infact the statue of the woman is still at the front of the house up till now. Some of those things happening in movies are for real.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
samso247:
Abeg gist me more, with pics, I dey like all dis mystical tins
more to come
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Amstupid:
"WE" as in , all nairalanders will like to visit d place dis December before 2020 grin

If u agree say "MOO" grin
I can lead whoever is interested... when we get there i will point the building to u and run away from that premises.

3 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kastrom:
This is the second time I will be seeing this kind of scenario. There's a particular building in osun state like this it's even more beautiful than this. More than 10 different people have tried to buy the building but they couldn't cos of a strange voice and bloody footsteps. The man used his mother infact the statue of the woman is still at the front of the house up till now. Some of those things happening in movies are for real.
we have a lot of doubters here on Nairaland... even if u take them there... they ll still doubt u... but they wont go near the building O... they will stay far as they continue to doubt instead of entering and checking it out wellgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Roon9(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tales by moonlight. Its possibly a hideout for criminals, kidnappers or worse. Best way to scare off idiots is by cooking up such stories.

14 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Roon9:
Tales by moonlight. Its possibly a hideout for criminals, kidnappers or worse. Best way to scare off idiots is by cooking up such stories.
smh

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by SendAbroad: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
chenzen:
As u can see this thread is a clear evidence of my investigation. Bifrost has more FYI

Your investigation incomplete. Policemen do not fear juju. So, report to the station in your area, and go with the IPO to investigate further your claims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who else knows about this??? by fykes(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bifrost:

Guy give me location... I'm coming there ASAP.
I can't take this... I can't f...king take this Na, not after all d Scooby Doo I watched as a kid. Mbanu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked / Slim Girl With The Biggest Behind / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.