Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Who else knows about this??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who else knows about this??? (15169 Views)

Who Knows The Reason Why This Guy Is Smiling / Share That Offence You Committed As A Kid That No One Knows About / Who Else Knows This Feminine Consolation Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
very pretty. And yes you can't be scared of sh*t untill you see sh*t

Re: Who else knows about this??? by JubrinElSudan: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Most ghost stories are usually 3rd party stories.

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Bahamas95(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
there are ghosts buh you can hardly see them.

I don't know about lands of the dead though. And as for where we go when will die, that'd depend on your religion.. Christianity believes we are going to the afterlife where we'd be judged.

The soul doesn't die only the body does so surely the soul would surely returns to somewhere.
Thanks, that "somewhere" is what am really curious about. The Bible says after death comes judgement but I still hear stories of ghosts roaming upandan. Are they not supposed to be either in heaven or hell if they have been judged? I wonder why they still have access to the earth.....This mystery just tire me

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bifrost:
This is true. I can attest to it, I hail from that area.

As a matter of fact, what the poster said about the house is just little compared to what has actually happened in that building.

The house is haunted, believe me. Nothing goes in and ever comes out. We can only trace the house to one Millionaire, an only son who used his mother for money ritual. It was said that he had to renew the ritual yearly with young girls. It was said that the blood of his mother was mixed with every single block used to build that house.

Part of his covenant was never to mingle with the outside world. There's nothing you will not find in the compound, everything. But this still remains a mystery to us from that village.

There's more. I'll keep dropping the gist.

So much ritualist na ala Owerri.

Another otokoto.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kastrom:
This is the second time I will be seeing this kind of scenario. There's a particular building in osun state like this it's even more beautiful than this. More than 10 different people have tried to buy the building but they couldn't cos of a strange voice and bloody footsteps. The man used his mother infact the statue of the woman is still at the front of the house up till now. Some of those things happening in movies are for real.
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Quality20:
These are just some of the reasons why south east is not very populated, ppl from other parts of d country don't wanna live here, even those who do are very careful. I still remembered how an ex nysc posted to d east narrated to us how a man told him not to be roaming about cos there are gods everywhere

Why will you roam about in the first instance.

Carry your fake story to another thread.
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Anyway all these stories are balderdash.

When the gods becomes too powerful then we have to remind it that it was carved from wood.

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by flyingdutchman(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
fykes:

Guy give me location... I'm coming there ASAP.
I can't take this... I can't f...king take this Na, not after all d Scooby Doo I watched as a kid. Mbanu
I support you my brother. Abeg, go and shame them. And post pics from inside the compound. I promise to open a gofundme for you to celebrate you. Dont mind them jor.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bifrost:
This is true. I can attest to it, I hail from that area.

As a matter of fact, what the poster said about the house is just little compared to what has actually happened in that building.

The house is haunted, believe me. Nothing goes in and ever comes out. We can only trace the house to one Millionaire, an only son who used his mother for money ritual.It was said that he had to renew the ritual yearly with young girls. It was said that the blood of his mother was mixed with every single block used to build that house.

Part of his covenant was never to mingle with the outside world. There's nothing you will not find in the compound, everything. But this still remains a mystery to us from that village.

There's more. I'll keep dropping the gist.

It was said! It was said! Who said?
17 likes on this crap.
Smh Nigerians can believe any crap they're being told.

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
fk001:

The house no even fine sef compared to what we see daily.

Why would someone do ritual with his mom and stress himself to built each and every block of the biulding with her blood on this type of a house?

Modified

You watched to much of haunted series bro, all the stories are just fictional

No one can see ghost, I tell you no one. You only feel the presence of something or someone around you that's all but you can't see them.

When I was a kid, back then in our old house it was located in G. R. A full of missionaries and other foreign nationals. The area was isolated from the rest of the town, rumors had it that it was an old cemetery for kings and queens, but it was long long time ago. So when the missionaries came the government gave them that isolated area, and they built it and subsequently it became like a G. R. A.

So in that our old house exactly by 12 at night when everyone was asleep, we would hear footsteps, someone singing a lullaby, someone sweeping the corridor, talks and the television set would be on, it will go on for hours. At first we were all scared to check out but as times goes on we were all normal with it. So one night like that I sneaked out from my bedroom when the sweeping and television of a thing started while everyone else was asleep. When I stepped out of the room to my surprise I saw the broom where it was but I still heard someone sweeping and it stooped for a moment then it went on again, my intension was to enter the living room and see for myself who was watching the TV but I had to pass that point where the sweeping sound was coming up, I man up and decided to passed, immediately I was at that exact point, by God I felt a very very cold sensation below my feet, my blood ain't flowing no more, my head became like it wanted to burst out. After I passed and entered the living room, I saw the TV set was on and the station that was on to was one station that we don't watch it at all in our house.

That's how I ran back to my room and covered myself with a duvet. But I couldn't sleep that night all I had was hallucinations. In the morning I had a strong fever for days but till now I didn't tell anyone that k sneaked out.

We had so many scenarios, like one afternoon like that we were all watching in the living room, and all of a sudden, the piano started playing itself, we were all surprised so we went to check it out, By God the piano was still playing but we can't see who was playing it, it kept on playing continuously.

My dad doesn't believe in anything prayers that's why he didn't invite any Spiritual man. But my mom is a devoted Muslim she was the only that brought imam to do some incantation all over the house when Dad travels.

All our stay in that house we never saw anything like physical ghost same goes to my friends house they never saw anything like ghost.

This was just a tip on an iceberg of what I went through.

Bro, your story even worse pass that guy own.
Abeg all those things were all in your head due to fear.
Everything wey u write na super story.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
flyingdutchman:

I support you my brother. Abeg, go and shame them. And post pics from inside the compound. I promise to open a gofundme for you to celebrate you. Dont mind them jor.
grin
Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kastrom:
This is the second time I will be seeing this kind of scenario. There's a particular building in osun state like this it's even more beautiful than this. More than 10 different people have tried to buy the building but they couldn't cos of a strange voice and bloody footsteps. The man used his mother infact the statue of the woman is still at the front of the house up till now. Some of those things happening in movies are for real.

Did you see the bloody footsteps? If no, then your story na rumour.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
kingxsamz:

It was said! It was said! Who said?
17 likes on this crap.
Smh Nigerians can believe any crap they're being told.
before u quote someone make sure your brain is intact!grin
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
kingxsamz:

kindly agree to follow a volunteer there, NAIRALANDERS will contribute for your transportation there to & fro. as well as ur upkeep.

when u return, u ll comeback here and give us feedback.

I m suggesting u go there during the Christmas holiday.

Agreed

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
chenzen:
before u quote someone make sure your brain is intact!grin

You just posted a picture of an unknown building, and dropped a hogwash story alongside it, and expect people to believe such nonsense? undecided
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
kingxsamz:

You just posted a picture of an unknown building, and dropped a hogwash story alongside it, and expect people to believe such nonsense? undecided
oga Titus... if u wan go there, tell us

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Riele:

Don't doubt it.

The story is true .

Proof. ..

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ikennablue:
Man am not doubting your story, just a few months I stayed in the east, I saw a lot of stuffs like this. The best way to handle this is to hand over the building to a church. The church will renovate it and probably convert it to a Christian school.
Most early churches and missionary schools in the East were built on evil forest and haunted lands. So am sure a strong church can actually use this one.

Not only in the east, I grew up in the west and my Catholic primary school was built on an evil forest too. It's why those schools are always big because no one wanted the land.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
We moved into our own house when I was 5. For a while we used to see a woman from the corners of our eyes with the attendant light-headed feeling. My parents spoke to the people they bought the land from, turns out one of our fences was built on a grave. My parents called some pastors to pray and annoint and that was the end of it.

There was another story involving a lady
that used to work for my dad. The lady died in the morning and when they sent people to inform her family in another town, they said she had just left.

Sure, people embroider stories but it does not remove from the fact that a lot of things are happening in the spiritual realm. Only a fool will try to use science to explain everything away

6 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
you are totally right about not seeing a ghost buh some spirits once in a while make themselves visible for human to see just to torment human.

You know, when we were still living at grandpas' house after his demise, at exactly 12am, there must be this footstep on the stairs every day and the door to his room will be heard opening every single night. We were never bothered though, my parent already told us all that it's grandpa that has been visiting and that when his soul finally rested, we won't hear those steps and door opening anymore and trully after about a year or two, it never happened again.

And then again there was this tenant we had back then in same grandpas house whose husband died, the man doesn't live with the woman, he live with his family as the woman was her concubine.

After some few weeks the man died, i'm a night walker, i do most things at night, i don't fear the night growing up, i came back home that fateful night and was heading to a passage in between the houses to take the clothes i watched in the morning, i was about picking the cothes on the line when my spirit started moving, my head swelling, i heard the footsteps buh something (like my spirit) overwhelmed me, i covered my face with my palm, i couldn't raise it screaming jesus, i knew inside of me it was that tenant husband that has come to check on her wife for the last time. I stood there for almost 10min before i became normal and ran inside, i told my mum after and she told me it was surely the man that came home and she warned us to stay clear of the night for about some months.

That night was scary as f**k.

Nice movie.
Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kapilta:
For those of you who doesn't belief in the spirit realm, i smh for you o.

There is another life than the physical you and i are on. There's more to the physical world. The spiritual world is scary.

There was this story mum told us long ago about a beautiful lady that died through an accident in her hometown many years ago, she told us the ladys spirit couldn't rest and was always in town.

She said the lady(her spirit) was living in the bush especially on trees and once in a while when people(most especially teenagers) go to the only village stream to fetch water, there is a mango tree right beside the river which the lady used as her abode and that whenever she's there on the tree when people come around to fecth water, she'll pluck some mango and prolly eat some little part and throw the rest inside the river just to force whoever is fetching to look up to see she's there.

She said most teens would run once they sight her while elders who are used to her would lift their eyes and prolly greet or rebuke her without no implications.

Mehn, story borku oo. Me myself the ones wey i don see as a nightwalker nko.

Spirit realm is real ampa.

As usual, hearsay.

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mekenz:
there is one I encountered in one community like that in UDI local government two years ago when I went there,to built a house for a client in his village, the said building was close to the main road in that community, a well painted building,but no one was living inside the compound, as first, I taught maybe the owner is some how out of town, because of the way the compound was marred by bushes,not flowers.

these fuel my curiosity to ask my client what might be wrong with the owners of the said building, whether they don't want to hire people to clear those bushes ravaging the compound of their building. he then told me one sad tales like that.

to cut the whole story short, he told me that anytime someone stays in that building, it won't be long, that person will die from unknown illness, which sound so strange to me,but it's true.

till these very date no one have dare to occupy the building, the whole duplex is just wasting away.

things are happening in these world.

Hearsay.

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Most ghost stories are usually 3rd party stories.

In fact, everyone has different versions of the same story. grin
Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
chenzen:
kindly agree to follow a volunteer there, NAIRALANDERS will contribute for your transportation there to & fro. as well as ur upkeep.

when u return, u ll comeback here and give us feedback.

I m suggesting u go there during the Christmas holiday.

Agreed

I should leave Lagos and go to the east just to prove that this nonsense story isn't true?
Sorry, I can't waste my time on such crap.

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
SBL28:
Only a fool will try to use science to explain everything away

Only a fool would want to use science to explain something he hasn't seen in the first place.
Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
fk001:

The house no even fine sef compared to what we see daily.

Why would someone do ritual with his mom and stress himself to built each and every block of the biulding with her blood on this type of a house?

Modified

You watched to much of haunted series bro, all the stories are just fictional

No one can see ghost, I tell you no one. You only feel the presence of something or someone around you that's all but you can't see them.

When I was a kid, back then in our old house it was located in G. R. A full of missionaries and other foreign nationals. The area was isolated from the rest of the town, rumors had it that it was an old cemetery for kings and queens, but it was long long time ago. So when the missionaries came the government gave them that isolated area, and they built it and subsequently it became like a G. R. A.

So in that our old house exactly by 12 at night when everyone was asleep, we would hear footsteps, someone singing a lullaby, someone sweeping the corridor, talks and the television set would be on, it will go on for hours. At first we were all scared to check out but as times goes on we were all normal with it. So one night like that I sneaked out from my bedroom when the sweeping and television of a thing started while everyone else was asleep. When I stepped out of the room to my surprise I saw the broom where it was but I still heard someone sweeping and it stooped for a moment then it went on again, my intension was to enter the living room and see for myself who was watching the TV but I had to pass that point where the sweeping sound was coming up, I man up and decided to passed, immediately I was at that exact point, by God I felt a very very cold sensation below my feet, my blood ain't flowing no more, my head became like it wanted to burst out. After I passed and entered the living room, I saw the TV set was on and the station that was on to was one station that we don't watch it at all in our house.

That's how I ran back to my room and covered myself with a duvet. But I couldn't sleep that night all I had was hallucinations. In the morning I had a strong fever for days but till now I didn't tell anyone that k sneaked out.

We had so many scenarios, like one afternoon like that we were all watching in the living room, and all of a sudden, the piano started playing itself, we were all surprised so we went to check it out, By God the piano was still playing but we can't see who was playing it, it kept on playing continuously.

My dad doesn't believe in anything prayers that's why he didn't invite any Spiritual man. But my mom is a devoted Muslim she was the only that brought imam to do some incantation all over the house when Dad travels.

All our stay in that house we never saw anything like physical ghost same goes to my friends house they never saw anything like ghost.

This was just a tip on an iceberg of what I went through.
I wanted to experience something like this back then. I would have love to meet a ghost

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by fk001(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
kingxsamz:

I don't believe in ghost, but I was surprised that day.

So even the piano playing that we saw with my siblings was also in my head ba.

3 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by kingxsamz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
fk001:

I don't believe in ghost, but I was surprised that day.

So even the piano playing that we saw with my siblings was also in my head ba.

Y'all stood in front of the piano while it played itself?
If you lie.

3 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by fk001(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I wanted to experience something like this back then. I would have love to meet a ghost

I am also like you, that's why when I visited my hometown during the festive periods I always walk late at night just to witness or see anything ghost and supernatural forces but unfortunately I always walk home with disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by fk001(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
kingxsamz:

Y'all stood in front of the piano while it played itself?
If you lie.

Didn't you read what I wrote earlier? We were there while it was playing.

3 Likes

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
fk001:

I am also like you, that's why when I visited my hometown during the festive periods I always walk late at night just to witness or see anything ghost and supernatural forces but unfortunately I always walk home with disappointment
I have lived in places where everyone claim to be seeing ghost but never experienced it. Maybe the ghost are just afraid of me or there are no ghost at all

1 Like

Re: Who else knows about this??? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
kingxsamz:

I should leave Lagos and go to the east just to prove that this nonsense story isn't true?
Sorry, I can't waste my time on such crap.
I thought u like adventure and expedition. just go there and enjoy instead of going to lufasi parkgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / 25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo / Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.