Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking (3929 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by idesylvester(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
To be honest, I spoke to my friend about doing pre-wedding photo and how it's not necessarily needed. But if he must do it, it has to look reasonable, unfortunately he ignored and this is what he did... guys does this really make any sense?

Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by Davida33: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Both of them are not normal

7 Likes

Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by Chepos1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Anything to trend. SMH sad
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by chukwuibuipob: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
sad grin grin grin grin wink smiley grin grab her pusi grin sad.RSVP Mrs BOLI lipsrsealed sad cheesy wink smiley tongue
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by wandex08: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
They're indirectly telling us there priority winkThey're indirectly telling us there priority

1 Like

Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by BrutusOj(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Two ambassadors of yvideos.. grin grin
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by BrutusOj(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Two ambassadors of xvideos.. grin grin
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
The stamp of ownership

But unfortunately, pussy can not be customized
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by mytime24(f): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ur biz
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Dude must be related to Trump, the grabbing is quite similar. undecided
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by spafu(m): 3:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Ok
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by IvarTheBoneless: 3:37am On Nov 15, 2019
If you're not Zambian, you're a big fat liar.

I remember James Phiri, one Zambian Goalkeeper that showed us pepper in Tunisia 94; Nations Cup Final.

And besides, na Southern Africans like their native language pass with all the "Z"s.
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by durubrian(m): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2019
idesylvester:
To be honest, I spoke to my friend about doing pre-wedding photo and how it's not necessarily needed. But if he must do it, it has to look reasonable, unfortunately he ignored and this is what he did... guys does this really make any sense?

They are not your friends. it was not their idea but that of the photographer. "gbe sense ehnn"
Re: My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking by wiseone28: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2019
That is the only good thing he sees in her

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences / The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships / My Husband Is Angry Over This Trivial Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.