Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful (1289 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by robertmugabe: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2019
As obtained on his Twitter account... FFK says Busola's action is shameful

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by General0847: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2019
Birds of the same flock.
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2019
The judgement does not mean he is innocent or guilty grin I hope some people have not forgotten that. Lack of evidence does not mean a crime did not take place cheesy cheesy abi na statute barred angry angry

4 Likes

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Shegunsmart(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2019
The highest court is the court of CONSCIENCE. If he gets pricked, that's his judgement.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by marvin906(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2019
busalo dakola a dog on heat period that wanted to personalize fatoyinbos prick but couldn't ..timi dakolo a disgrace of a man that was pained to be giving the leftover of the fatoyinbos dish without knowing....
what a family

1 Like

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
The judgement does not mean he is innocent or guilty grin I hope some people have not forgotten that. Lack of evidence does not mean a crime did not take place cheesy cheesy

Inability to establish a case gives no room for prosecution or exenoration. the court is not convinced there is a case, therefore fatoyinbo needs no exoneration pronouncement.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by ignitewatch(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Well said
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by marvin906(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
The judgement does not mean he is innocent or guilty grin I hope some people have not forgotten that. Lack of evidence does not mean a crime did not take place cheesy cheesy

madam there was no case to begin with remove sentiments aside..
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Larryfest(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2019
It doesn't make any sense from the start, a guy raped you 20 something years and in all those years you left him to enjoy himself without reporting to anyone not even your people at home? and after so long the said rapist is now a Yahoo pastor with loads of cash and you want justice without any evidence, no witnesses to back up your story too

1 Like

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by robertmugabe: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

In the first place, every discerning minds knows it was an empty case that was more of embarrassing the pastor than seeking justice... All was going fine until the initial agreement was no longer facing the usual direction, hence the need to treat the pastor's Bleep up by bringing up a rape case that was obviously a mutually enjoyable sex between the two love birds... See, we are not small picking and we all know what it takes to rape the same woman three times at different time consecutively. Amazingly, the third experience was through doggy style at the back of the mans car...how on earth can a man succesffuly rape a woman with doggy style and in front of the compound of the acclaimed victim... Madam, this is not relatable. If you call it rape the first time, then what do you call it the second time and the third time. As far as I am concerned, the pastor was not innocent of the sex but was innocent of the rape aspect of the sex... No court on earth, even in the advanced countries will give such claim a second thought... Rape is a bad crime that suppose to carry capital punishment, but then how do we judge those who falsely accuse of someone of rape perhaps to settle personal scores.... You guys should stop being emotional and give objectivity its way in your Judgement
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Stop quoting me case or no case our justice system is wack angry angry angry very wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This should not deter others from speaking up against abuse. Busola did well by coming out.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Bianca Ojukwu boyfriend.
Birds of the same feathers

1 Like

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by AfroKnight: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
The judgement does not mean he is innocent or guilty grin I hope some people have not forgotten that. Lack of evidence does not mean a crime did not take place cheesy cheesy abi na statute barred angry angry

FFK (like you and many others) has been misled by headlines and sensationalism.

It wasn’t a rape case that was thrown out. It was a claim for damages with a demand for an apology.

She sued the Pastor for damages (civil suit) emanating from his denial of the alleged rape (criminal case) which took place 17 years ago. She built her case upon a rape case that has not been decided and for which no evidence or witness has been presented and examined.

The Judge decided that her suit (claiming damages from both the rape allegation and the pastor’s denial) was a time wasting ploy and an abuse of judicial processes. He felt it was cruel and not an attempt at seeking justice.

He decided to be lenient in slamming her with a 1 million naira fine instead of 10 times that amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by iammo(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2019
when i remember this man is almost 60 and an oxford trained lawyer (59years and few months) then i get scared of aye.... aye le ibosi ooo
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2019
Mostly men above trying really hard to diss Busola, see how they are typing their rubbish with passion as if they were there when it happened? We all know our judiciary is rubbish and the richer person will be vindicated, but they like to quote the law, cases and system when it suits them, I won't be surprised if they've raped someone before, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Xisnin(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmn
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2019
marvin906:

madam there was no case to begin with remove sentiments aside..
Yes. There was no case, it is all sentiments.
Just as the following people have no case too as you would agree with me.
Tinubu
Saraki
Okorocha
Oshiomole
Babachir

There is no case because none of those men can be convicted.
They are totally innocent.
SMH
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Xisnin(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2019
robertmugabe:

In the first place, every discerning minds knows it was an empty case that was more of embarrassing the pastor than seeking justice... All was going fine until the initial agreement was no longer facing the usual direction, hence the need to treat the pastor's Bleep up by bringing up a rape case that was obviously a mutually an enjoyable sex between the two love birds... t
What initial agreement?
Who was a party to it?
Free education has so many disadvantages.
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by robertmugabe: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Mostly men above trying really hard to diss Busola, see how they are typing their rubbish with passion as if they were there when it happened? We all know our judiciary is rubbish and the richer person will be vindicated, but they like to quote the law, cases and system when it suits them, I won't be surprised if they've raped someone before, nonsense.

Judicial system is rubbish when it does not favour your subjective interest but if it were to be other way round the song would have been a different tune. No one is supporting rape but the case of Busola is obviously irreconcilable... Though they both surely had the sex but it was more of mutual consent than a case of rape... Did you ever thought of what if Busola is lying...
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by robertmugabe: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Xisnin:

What initial agreement?
Who was a party to it?
Free education has so many disadvantages.

Then who was the third party to Busola's claim too ?
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by Martinez39(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop quoting me case or no case our justice system is wack angry angry angry very wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This should not deter others from speaking up against abuse. Busola did well by coming out.

Even if our justice system happened to be the best, Busola has no case. Once evidence is lacking, a case would be dismissed and there can be no prosecution of the accused in any form because [b]every accused shall be PRESUMED INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.[/quote]
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by totosucker(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Busola Dakolo, should let the sleeping dog lie
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by jayson87: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
this one again with her dimwitted hippotamus brain and comment Prove him wrong then, since you were there when the crime was committed.
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funny how some people ever believe that there was a case after all.
Re: COZA: Femi Fani Kayode Reacts To Court Ruling, Busola's Action Is Shameful by jayson87: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
many persons saying the judicial system has no merit, it is her half baked social media lawyers I was surprised at. No judicial system in the world will give judgement in favour of dakolo. Those lawyers just collected money for xmas. No one can prove dakolo was raped in a competent court. Rape someone with doggy in your car.. hhhahahahahah, busola is one heck of a slut

(1) (Reply)

If You Paid A Girl's School Fees Can You Get Your Money Back? / I Don't Know What's Happening To Me, Help! / #bbnaijalockdown: Brighto Caught On Camera ‘fingering’ Wathoni(watch VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.