Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? (870 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) / Have You Ever Rejected A Marriage Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by sholarr12: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2019
The world is changing and the people therein are changing too. And while some people are becoming better people, others are becoming the opposite.

While stories about how men have the carnal knowledge of two friends make the airwaves from time to time, there are some spouses' friends that some men have spurned their advances.

Have you rejected the advances of your spouse's friend?
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

Re: Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by NoApology(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Yup.

Don't know why ladies do that though

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by sholarr12: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2019
NoApology:
Yup.

Don't know why ladies do that though
They want to have a share of the "lucky" man. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Non of my friends get date or even in serious relationship they are all brostitutes changing kpekus like tv channel... So any t¤t¤ coming from their angle issa big NO

nonsense and ingredient friends
Re: Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by Sundrus: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2019
The rate at which girls dey share Totó anyhow don tire me. The thing come surplus pass pure water undecided
Re: Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by sholarr12: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Sundrus:
The rate at which girls dey share Totó anyhow don tire me. The thing come surplus pass pure water undecided
cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Sundrus:

Seriously, I still find it surprising that today, some men are still begging, as in seriously begging some certain ladies to become their girl (wife).

I mean, in this age where "pussies" are just too many out there, you'll be begging just one "pussy" to become your responsibility

What da fvck

I mean if you ask one "pussy" out and she says no (and she's serious), move on to the next "pussy" angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Rejected The Advances Of Your Spouse's Friend? by Sundrus: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Seriously, I still find it surprising that today, some men are still begging, as in seriously begging some certain ladies to become their girl (wife).

I mean, in this age where "pussies" are just too many out there, you'll be begging just one "pussy" to become your responsibility

What da fvck

I mean if you ask one "pussy" out and she says no (and she's serious), move on to the next "pussy" angry
some men with surplus ego no dey fit stand rejection...dem go beg, & do anything to chop that very totó way dey give dem hardtime. & na those type of totó dey always put dem for problem.

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Expels Student For Leaking Sex Tape Online / Can Someone Find Love On Nairaland / As E Dey Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.