Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (41880 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by DCmonster: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

When you want to enter put her children pics on her chest
Lmao! O boy.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The joke is on Dotun.
He is one of the people that misled the Dakolos and now they've walked into the pit they dug by themselves.
Even the blind saw that the rape accusation was baseless and centered on scorn.

Do2dtun should just shut up his mouth because Freeze is being rational while he is only sentimental.

I understand his marriage to DBanj's younger sister didn't bring him the fame he so hungered for so he now resorts to kissing celebrity asses and courting controversy on IG for attention.

Biodun Fatonyibo won't give him the attention he desires, he should stick to making up stories about receiving death threats over Tacha or better still, remain the pilot of the Bandwagon Airlines.

I stand with Biodun Fatonyibo,
The law stands with him.
So does God too.
This is all that matters.

FYI court never looked into guilt or innocence. Here’s why case was dismissed:

Oathman Musa of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Bwari Division, dismissed the case filed by Busola Dakolo on Thursday afternoon, saying it was statute-barred because it happened decades ago.

In your opinion all the below was made up and all the people involved are liars:

{Busola said, “my brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mrquote:

Is their ever a good store for wrongful accusation, note am not supporting rape,

There is never a good story as regards rape.

There is no proof that it is wrongful accusation

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Thegamingorca(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

FYI court never looked into guilt or innocence. Here’s why case was dismissed:

Oathman Musa of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Bwari Division, dismissed the case filed by Busola Dakolo on Thursday afternoon, saying it was statute-barred because it happened decades ago.

In your opinion all the below was made up and all the people involved are liars:

{Busola said, “my brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}

You couldn't do anything abi you should have asked for crest

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Myde4naija(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
maynation:
They are all religious not Christians.
maybe ur dictionary will explain the meaning of being RELIGIOUS BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Insectkiller: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wetin concern me...

My own be say:
Busola Dakolo's pvssy is a public property..

She has lost count that's why she doesn't even know those who has ever fvcked her..

What a shame

Observation:
Timi Dakolo (d husband) only reap what he sow. because dat timi guy prick no dey see anything under skirt...nah to fVck am...

At least their children go dey doubt maybe nah their papa (timi) born Dem or not...Dem go dey doubt say.."u sure say nah one prick their mama (busola) dey chop"...

Their daughter go say since mama dey chop pass one prick, she too fit date plenty guys nah

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson:
Look before u leap..

BrokeHass people

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bitingcool: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Shashar:
You are not making sense.pls go to bed.

I bet you the person was typing from a hamlet or an uncompleted building. Useless comment wey dey make eye vex

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Adebowalay(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
IssaGist:
OAP Do2dtun has attacked Daddy Freeze who recently advised rape victims to hold their peace unless they have a good story.

Freeze stated this in reaction to the judgement b a court in Abuja which threw out the rape case filed by Busola Dakole against Biodun Fatoyinbo.

See OAP Do2dtun’s post below.

Meanwhile, COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo has reacted to the Federal High Court ruling which threw away the rape case filed against him by Busola Dakolo.

The case was dismissed with the court basing it on being empty and inspired by sentiments.

Reacting to the victory, Fatoyinbo issued the below statement:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/oap-do2dtun-slams-daddy-freeze-over-comment-on-rape-victims
oojeee
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bitingcool: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
DCmonster:
Abeg! Dotun is a fool. Pls guys I am planning on fucking my Ex this december. I wanna Bleep her because I never bleeped her when we were together. She is married with kids but we got talking recently and she still like me and now wey money Don dey she is tripping and wants to spend time with me. Pls I need you guys advice.

You wan open eye enter pothole. Sai oga.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bakescos01: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
greatbrian:

Don't worry by Gods grace unless God is not God and unless Biodun did not molest the said dakolo but if God is God and biodun molest busola, by God grace you will loose a family member to rape. Unless God is not God and unless she was not raped but if she was and you are supporting this evil it won't cease from your family and generations unborn. And when that time comes if you race your voice, By Gods anger you will pay with your life coz you supported the oppressor for the oppressed amen.

All this will catch and over take unless she was not raped.

WOW, please let's take things easy with one another. God doesn't work in these ways. God is a good God and not a wicked God and God doesn't answer the prayers of the wicked. God doesn't do evil also. The fact that we as individuals don't believe in the same thing or the same topic doesn't mean we are supposed to be enemies. Even twins sometimes disagree about a particular topic. Please let's stop living the life of hate. God is LOVE and not hate and God said in his words that will love one another unconditionally. If you point one finger on someone remember the rest for is pointing towards you. Please let's be careful of what comes out of our mouth for the sake of our futures and our kids. All this is not worth it on any standard. No one was there when this incident happen. We all hear it the same way, we need to be careful how we judge what we can see. A lot of Christian do misjudge the situation. Let's be careful, don't judge what you are not there when it happened because someone said so. A man was just released in the USA because a lady lied he raped her and he was there for 30 years until the truth came out. That man can never get the 30 years wasted back. I am not saying the pastor did it or he didn't. I wasn't there and neither anyone. Why don't we just leave it to God to be the judge since he is the only one that was there to see what actually happen that day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Sunrise258: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funny how Pastors now rely on court of law to be declared innocent of a rape case when we all know court, unlike God, works on physical evidence. If you kill someone and escaped unseen from the scene, you will win in court n be declared innocent but God needs no evidence remember? Fatoyinbo is synonymous with rape and large scale adultery hence, should bury his head in shame. E go soon do another one wey go expose am.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Brightest04(m): 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
To me i don't feel too bad about Freez joyous statement on the outcome of the case,all i know is that if those supporting rapists have female children, rapists will also rape their daughters.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Rocktation(f): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Jaynom:
I used to like Freeze but he's compromised. He's spiteful and petty. Freeze sold his Soul for clicks & Likes

!!
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You couldn't do anything abi you should have asked for crest

Let’s hope such happens to your virgin sister or daughter, let’s further hope u advice them to ask for crest cheesy
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Thegamingorca(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Let’s hope such happens to your virgin sister or daughter, let’s further hope u advice them to ask for crest cheesy

See how crude the memory recap looked.
I can't fault the judge's for throwing out the case.

She dey here dey form eidetic memory like say photocopying machine dey her head. Come dey paint super story give judge with zero evidence

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Insectkiller:
Wetin concern me...

My own be say:
Busola Dakolo's pvssy is a public property..

She has lost count that's why she doesn't even know those who has ever fvcked her..

What a shame

Public property? SHE WAS A VIRGIN! Read all the bolded

In your opinion all the below was made up and all the people involved are liars, see the bolded:

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by sweetrace(f): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2019
HacheNoire:
The Albino in cool FM is known to always be on the side of the highest bidders who gift hil what he cant afford.

So its no news he is singing praises of the renowned rapist.

This is a lie!!!! He is known to be one of the strongest critics of pastors. Freeze does not take sides with people but with cases on individual basis.

4 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Sunrise258:
Funny how Pastors now rely on court of law to be declared innocent of a rape case when we all know court, unlike God, works on physical evidence. If you kill someone and escaped unseen from the scene, you will win in court n be declared innocent but God needs no evidence remember? Fatoyinbo is synonymous with rape and large scale adultery hence, should bury his head in shame. E go soon do another one wey go expose am.

Correction, he was not declared innocent. The court never considered guilt or innocence:

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by okaforlazarus90(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2019
Kalixx:
THE GOAT MESSI SCORED A WINNER AGAINST BRAZIL, THE 2ND-BEST RANKED FOOTBALL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BUT WE WON'T FIND IT ON FRONT PAGE, BUT WHEN THE OTHER AKUYA SCORES A HATTRICK AGAINST THE 202ND FOOTBALL COUNTRY, LITHUANIA, WE WONT HEAR WORD AGAIN

BIASED MODS, BIASED SEUN ABI WETIN BE THAT HIN NAME?
Scoreline pls!
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2019
okaforlazarus90:

Scoreline pls!

Na 1 - 0.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by okaforlazarus90(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2019
Kalixx:

Na 1 - 0.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 1:36am On Nov 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

See how crude the memory recap looked.
I can't fault the judge's for throwing out the case.

She dey here dey form eidetic memory like say photocopying machine dey her head. Come dey paint super story give judge with zero evidence

How can this be so hard for u to understand:
THE JUDGES NEVER CONSIDERED ANY EVIDENCE!
The case was dismissed because it’s statute-barred.
It is like a court dismissing a case because they have no jurisdiction to hear it
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Mods, rule 2 broken - he is calling someone a goat

Hahaha, una no serious for this platform I swear cheesy

Where that f**king beverlyjean? Na that shim quote I dey wait.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by greggng: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The joke is on Dotun.
He is one of the people that misled the Dakolos and now they've walked into the pit they dug by themselves.
Even the blind saw that the rape accusation was baseless and centered on scorn.

Do2dtun should just shut up his mouth because Freeze is being rational while he is only sentimental.

I understand his marriage to DBanj's younger sister didn't bring him the fame he so hungered for so he now resorts to kissing celebrity asses and courting controversy on IG for attention.

Biodun Fatonyibo won't give him the attention he desires, he should stick to making up stories about receiving death threats over Tacha or better still, remain the pilot of the Bandwagon Airlines.

I stand with Biodun Fatonyibo,
The law stands with him.
So does God too.
This is all that matters.

I only hope you won't regret saying this on the last day. We can deceive humans but not God....karma is real....is not over ....don't celebrate yet
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Bgorgeous: 2:15am On Nov 16, 2019
HacheNoire:
The Albino in cool FM is known to always be on the side of the highest bidders who gift hil what he cant afford.

So its no news he is singing praises of the renowned rapist.
and your tiny one line brain told you between the so called Pastor and Mrs Dakolo the later is the highest bidder. I pity this country with this kind of judiciary and religion maggots

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bamirotola: 2:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Lot of y'll are fucking sentimental,the guy was objective enough and this story tells alot about Nigerians intelligence...

Lets take the issue one by one

From the storey Busola narrated, do you think it was a rape or a possible consensual sex?

If it was a rape? Is it possible to rape a virgin in his fathers gouse early in the morning ,and not shout , or run to report when he went outside to pick sprite?

Why wait after 20 years to report the story?

Why tarry the story on social media for over 2 weeks before making her report at the police station?

What does she want , conviction or to defame him?

Does she expect judgement from twitter and Instagram or from the court..

Sit yourself down and answer d question...and if you still think d story adds up, you are grossly unintelligent and all you want is d clout..

If he sleeps with people, moral judge should keep shouting around, but liekning it with rape is ridiculous..

Only if you know the number of young men that are being locked up for rape they did not commit, or if u imagine your son being falsely alleged of rape, you would be more objective and not emotional with such positive case..

I see more of church war undertone in d's whole saga... Who knows , knows... But everybody go dey aiit las las...

God bless daddy freeze a million times

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Enemyofpeace: 2:45am On Nov 16, 2019
This man did it jo
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by InvertedHammer: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2019
/
I don't even know why they went to court in the first place.

It will be difficult to establish that rape occurred on three different occasions and in three different locations.

I believe that he might have forced himself on her the first time. But then it became consensual in the subsequent encounters. But along the line, promises were broken or expectations were not met.

The fact that a self-acclaimed pastor is entangled in this mess is what baffles me. But then I remember that he is a pastor in Nigeria, such behaviour is not unexpected.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Okojie's 4th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter / Yvonne Nelson On Ghana's Torrential Rain (pics) / Angela Okorie Sends Chrismas Message To Fans [PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.