Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (41887 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Stillthebest: 2:49am On Nov 16, 2019
kiss

Dotun should ask his Dakolos friends that, when they came up with issues that happened over 20 years ago, and knowingly well that they have no evidences, then what are they expecting the public to do for them? What so they tend to gain? To destroy the fatoyinbo? I guess!

They should know that it would end up in court and what evidences do they have to buttress their cases?

No one knew what transpired as no one was abreast of it. What will only prove to us the genuineity of the case is the evidences laid down.

I had always thought that Timi is smart but to have allowed Busola come out that way, with no evidence overwhelming enough, speaks otherwise of him.

Now that the case is dusted, what haveDakolos really gained?

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 3:06am On Nov 16, 2019
GraGra247:
I dislike Freeze but he's right on this one.

You need evidence to back up a rape claim in a court of law.

Unfortunately Nigerians are highly sentimental and never logical.

What kind of evidence? Body cam?
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by anigbajumo(m): 3:18am On Nov 16, 2019
Only a fool will bliv that at first instance,Rape case with no evidence,I knw she will find it hard to win in court of Law.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 3:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

Dotun should ask his Dakolos friends that, when they came up with issues that happened over 20 years ago, and knowingly well that they have no evidences, then what are they expecting the public to do for them? What so they tend to gain? To destroy the fatoyinbo? I guess!

They should know that it would end up in court and what evidences do they have to buttress their cases?

No one knew what transpired as no one was abreast of it. What will only prove to us the genuineity of the case is the evidences laid down.

I had always thought that Timi is smart but to have allowed Busola come out that way, with no evidence overwhelming enough, speaks otherwise of him.

Now that the case is dusted, what haveDakolos really gained?

Well one thing they gained is that it would be hard for him to keep doing it.

Here is why she said she came forward:

“Mrs Dakolo said she spoke up because her husband put up a social media post on Instagram, accusing the Nigerian clergy of condoning rape and sexual assault.
She said some people had approached her husband anonymously about the pastor targeting underage girls for sexual relationships and he felt obligated to publicly speak on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 3:57am On Nov 16, 2019
bamirotola:
Lot of y'll are fucking sentimental,the guy was objective enough and this story tells alot about Nigerians intelligence...

Lets take the issue one by one

From the storey Busola narrated, do you think it was a rape or a possible consensual sex?

If it was a rape? Is it possible to rape a virgin in his fathers gouse early in the morning ,and not shout , or run to report when he went outside to pick sprite?

Why wait after 20 years to report the story?

Why tarry the story on social media for over 2 weeks before making her report at the police station?

What does she want , conviction or to defame him?

Does she expect judgement from twitter and Instagram or from the court..

Sit yourself down and answer d question...and if you still think d story adds up, you are grossly unintelligent and all you want is d clout..

If he sleeps with people, moral judge should keep shouting around, but liekning it with rape is ridiculous..

Only if you know the number of young men that are being locked up for rape they did not commit, or if u imagine your son being falsely alleged of rape, you would be more objective and not emotional with such positive case..

I see more of church war undertone in d's whole saga... Who knows , knows... But everybody go dey aiit las las...

God bless daddy freeze a million times

Here are answers to your questions:
1) U may have a point if this we’re taken in isolation but other women have come forward describing similar scenarios with him:
Mrs Dakolo said, “Fatoyinbo showed up at our house unannounced. It was a Monday morning early and I was still in my nightgown. My mother had travelled with my sisters and were absent..,
“He didn’t say a word, forced me onto a chair, speaking only to command me to do as he said. It took me a while to come to terms with what was about to happen, and it was why I didn’t struggle or make a fuss when he pulled down my underwear and raped me.”

2) She came forward because anonymous sources told her husband that Fato was targeting underaged girls and he had put up a post condemning Nigerian clergy for shielding sexual predators

3) Her aim for finally coming forward was mainly to prevent him continuing targeting underaged girls

4) The initial primary aim of her coming forward was NOT to go to police or court but to deter him continuing said behavior - exposure on social media was enough to accomplish that

5) She DID come forward after the alleged rape. Many people have said they were told about it and believed her including people in the following story she narrated.

Do u think they are all lying and she made everything up??

{Busola said, “my brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by jaxxy(m): 5:31am On Nov 16, 2019
StandUpGuy247:
But freeze said the truth na.

You didn't speak up when the matter bin sup, only to wake up from nowhere after 20 years and start spilling details.

Did you expect the court to be presided on twitter ni?

Timi bleeped up on this one. He should have thought all these through before allowing her go public like dat.

Even for my area, wetin dem take dey remember her na "dat babe wey fatiyimbo give doggy?"

Chai!!! Pesin wife cry

To me personally they shudnt have started this case unless they were ready to go all out with not just bukola’s story bt other victims stories.

Bukola’s case isn’t sufficient to prosecute him bt if others with genuine stories come out he will definitely be serious trouble. Bukola took the risk and shame not for her bt for other ladies afraid and unable to talk and that is a huge responsibility and I respect her. If people start talking u will be beyond shocked and soon people will talk once Ure cup is full. If this is a serial case of several victims a good prosecutor will handle the job easily.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by contigiency(m): 5:48am On Nov 16, 2019
My own is that, while we humans look for evidence to present in court to help our case, God who sees in secret and open does not need any evidence. Both parties knew exactly what happened and the person who is lying knows so. The court can make mistakes but God surely does not. Both parties are close to God and his words and knows what God said about issues like this. His own judgement does not need evidence and protocols, as everything will be made manifest.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by edoairways: 5:54am On Nov 16, 2019
safarigirl:
Freeze should keep quiet

What kind of heartless mongrel says victims of rape should 'hold their peace' if they don't have a good story. Is there ever a good story for a rape victim?

Freeze needs to shut up, because even people with assholes can be raped too, including him.
Victim of rape should come out of with evidence if not it would be difficult to believe just statement

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by contigiency(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2019
bamirotola:
Lot of y'll are fucking sentimental,the guy was objective enough and this story tells alot about Nigerians intelligence...

Lets take the issue one by one

From the storey Busola narrated, do you think it was a rape or a possible consensual sex?

If it was a rape? Is it possible to rape a virgin in his fathers gouse early in the morning ,and not shout , or run to report when he went outside to pick sprite?

Why wait after 20 years to report the story?

Why tarry the story on social media for over 2 weeks before making her report at the police station?

What does she want , conviction or to defame him?

Does she expect judgement from twitter and Instagram or from the court..

Sit yourself down and answer d question...and if you still think d story adds up, you are grossly unintelligent and all you want is d clout..

If he sleeps with people, moral judge should keep shouting around, but liekning it with rape is ridiculous..

Only if you know the number of young men that are being locked up for rape they did not commit, or if u imagine your son being falsely alleged of rape, you would be more objective and not emotional with such positive case..

I see more of church war undertone in d's whole saga... Who knows , knows... But everybody go dey aiit las las...

God bless daddy freeze a million times

Mr intelligent and none sentimental human being, all these your logic is simply because it concerns another person. If it were your sister, wife, daughter or any other person close to you, I don't think you will find logic in that your head to give.

You simply think it's easy for a lady to report a rape case. It takes a different courage, energy and support of someone who will stand by you to do so.

No problem, the time is long and the girl might not have evidence, but if the pastor actually committed the offence, let him just wait for God who doesn't require any evidence from anybody to make everything manifest.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by donnie(m): 6:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Monaco2:
Una too dey repeat news, everyone read his comment on the other tread that has daddy freeze talking about the case, y must u separate it now just to make fp undecided

Thank you. They recycled same post under different heading.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 16, 2019
greatbrian:

Don't worry by Gods grace unless God is not God and unless Biodun did not molest the said dakolo but if God is God and biodun molest busola, by God grace you will loose a family member to rape. Unless God is not God and unless she was not raped but if she was and you are supporting this evil it won't cease from your family and generations unborn. And when that time comes if you race your voice, By Gods anger you will pay with your life coz you supported the oppressor for the oppressed amen.

All this will catch and over take unless she was not raped.

Do you know why people are affected by their own course? It's because of what you typed here. What if the reverse is the case? It is back to sender. When you send out a course and said unless she is not raped. What if she is not? it is back to sender. Are you there when she is been raped? How can you just believe anything you heard or watched on media? Pastors and imams lie every now and then not to talk of an ordinary woman. Why are you so emotional with someone's rape (fake or true) case? Better ask for forgiveness and withdraw the course you have laid on him.

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by AerialMapper: 6:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Pastor Fatoyinbo, may what you do to women be done to your daughter Dara! If you pray for them , ,she will be prayed for; If you prey on them she will be preyed on!
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Isoduwa(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2019
I stand with the truth
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by athorello(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Unwise commenters, the RAPE case hasn't gone on trial. What the court determined was validity of the case. On appeal Busola will have to establish is she's still suffering pains from the alleged rape or the alleged rapper is still tormenting her. Else, the case is status barred after 6 years of that incidence. She can't make claims. �
If she wins an appeal, the case will go into trial, and who said she doesn't have evidences. For starters, she named some names on her side and on the side of the accused who were aware of or intervened backed then.
So why is the oyibo pastor celebrating? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by ayusco85(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

For im mind e done give feminist TKO.
No be only feminist, na kayodenist. grin grin

But you said you didn't read his post, how did u know he threw multiple shades at you for being a feminist? Hypocrite like u

4 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2019
ayusco85:

But you said you didn't read his post, how did u know he threw multiple shades at you for being a feminist? Hypocrite like u

He is that predictable. I think Nlders need to be educated on the meaning of hypocrite. 99% of the times you use it- it is totally senseless and unrelated.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Kdon2: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2019
IssaGist:
OAP Do2dtun has attacked Daddy Freeze who recently advised rape victims to hold their peace unless they have a good story.

Freeze stated this in reaction to the judgement b a court in Abuja which threw out the rape case filed by Busola Dakole against Biodun Fatoyinbo.

See OAP Do2dtun’s post below.

Meanwhile, COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo has reacted to the Federal High Court ruling which threw away the rape case filed against him by Busola Dakolo.

The case was dismissed with the court basing it on being empty and inspired by sentiments.

Reacting to the victory, Fatoyinbo issued the below statement:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/oap-do2dtun-slams-daddy-freeze-over-comment-on-rape-victims

Pastor kosa kosa! His annointing is to kosa ladies
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2019
ayusco85:

If u are not careful u will die single married to ur Love Machine. Watch it

I didn't have to read this to even know what you wrote. You all are bots or something?

So fcking predictable! grin

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by LOGOBELT: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2019
This is Daddy and Freeze grin

Meanwhile, HP Wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer is available for sales @ 10k, working perfectly, check my signature for contact.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by GraGra247(m): 7:08am On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:

What kind of evidence? Body cam?

So what does a hardline irrational illogical feminist recommend. That court should pass judgment on rape cases based on a ladies word alone and a few hearsay gossip here and there.

Do you then know that since you dislike me so much as I equally do you, I can easily band with some of my guys and claim you once raped 3 of us at different times in the past and they corroborate it and it's over for you for life.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by GraGra247(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Nnaabros:

He's right. Your WORD alone doesn't win you a court case. You need witnesses or evidence.

That's someone's life you're about to ruin.

You women always think crying proves anything you say and will get you everything.

Men are logical, not sentimental, beings. The reason why you much power is very dangerous in the hands of a woman.

Abeg tell that heavily biased self centered feminist that women are in jails too. Women are terrorists too and carry out murders of different sorts worldwide.

And what she carefully avoided to mention is that men are responsible for 80% of development in science, in education, in Healthcare, in security and all other spheres worldwide since the world began till date.

Men have also "directly" sustained more than 80% of female population financially and otherwise since the world began till now. Whether by financially sustaining women in families and homes or paying women fortunes to sleep with them.

There is hardly any woman on earth that can claim they were selfmade without any form of direct or indirect help and assistance from a man or men. Men on the other hand can beat their chest and make that claim full on.

Yet feminists worldwide are fighting for equality with men.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by BlackBuhari: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2019
Wetin concern me .
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by TruthHurts100: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Freeze is an asss licker. Na where money go come e dey go. Even if na from Satan house, e go go there. Tell him to stop committing adultery with that woman in his house.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by francis2565(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2019
GraGra247:
I dislike Freeze but he's right on this one.

You need evidence to back up a rape claim in a court of law.

Unfortunately Nigerians are highly sentimental and never logical.

So if an arm rubber kills your daughter and 20years after you see him on a pulpit preaching, just because you don't have evidence you will keep quiet abi.
Whether Busola is saying the truth or not, always remember that over 96% of rape case don't have evidence but that does not mean they were not raped.
followers of men of God instead of followers of God

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by 12inchess: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2019
It's such a shame that the first high profile rape case in Nigeria went this way. The least the Nigerian legal system could do was to ensure that this matter was fully tried. People have no hope for justice in Nigeria. And that is just what I'm drawing out from this. In a case that there seem to be witnesses to the allegedly crime the least the court should have done is to allow these witnesses to be cross examined. Imagine if Busola was housegirl to the said pastor. Will she even be able to afford a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by GraGra247(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2019
francis2565:

So if an arm rubber kills your daughter and 20years after you see him on a pulpit preaching, just because you don't have evidence you will keep quiet abi.
Whether Busola is saying the truth or not, always remember that over 96% of rape case don't have evidence but that does not mean they were not raped.
followers of men of God instead of followers of God

Bros no matter your level of sentiments, court cannot give you judgment without evidence. That is the simple point we are making here.

I am by no means claiming no harm was done or that the pastor didn't do it. Infact I'm a strong advocate that Pastor Biodun is guilty and is pure evil.

But judgement without evidence will make people to accuse innocent folks and get them locked up for life for crimes they didn't commit. It will affect the innocents in the future.

For me its better justice isn't served than an innocent man is made to suffer for life.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Mrquote: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2019
safarigirl:

There is never a good story as regards rape.

There is no proof that it is wrongful accusation
And there is no proof of repe
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by 3rdeyeNigeria: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Well one thing they gained is that it would be hard for him to keep doing it.

Here is why she said she came forward:

“Mrs Dakolo said she spoke up because her husband put up a social media post on Instagram, accusing the Nigerian clergy of condoning rape and sexual assault.
She said some people had approached her husband anonymously about the pastor targeting underage girls for sexual relationships and he felt obligated to publicly speak on their behalf.

Those "some people" are now no where to be found.

I know the Dakolos were used albeit unknowingly to pull down the pastor even though they actually think they are fighting a good cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Works Of Hakeem Effect, Gives Tribal Marks, Featured On BBC / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.