Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (41888 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
THE GOAT MESSI SCORED A WINNER AGAINST BRAZIL, THE 2ND-BEST RANKED FOOTBALL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BUT WE WON'T FIND IT ON FRONT PAGE, BUT WHEN THE OTHER AKUYA SCORES A HATTRICK AGAINST THE 202ND FOOTBALL COUNTRY, LITHUANIA, WE WONT HEAR WORD AGAIN

BIASED MODS, BIASED SEUN ABI WETIN BE THAT HIN NAME?

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by hope4nigeria(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:
The Albino in cool FM is known to always be on the side of the highest bidders who gift hil what he cant afford.

So its no news he is singing praises of the renowned rapist.
he pain this one well, team mumum dakolo and co. If nNa get sense, you will recognize bad case when you see one but since the cannot get format again, nNa go enter bad market join

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by hope4nigeria(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
ctleurocollege:
That freeze idiot need to be beaten black and blue
bad case, bad market for you guys, fatoyinbo will win this case even in Apex Court. You guys can jump in to Lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by GraGra247(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

You are not one to be taken serious on matters like this. You have never said anythig sensible on rape issues- never. Don't even talk of logic, it isn't your forte. More of extreme bias.

Madam what you think of my views and opinions bothers me not one bit.

I don't bloody darn care how it makes an unrepentant hard core highly biased nairaland feminist feel as long as I know I am logically correct with clean conscience.

I'm not here to massage your ego and that of your sister fold neither I'm I here to impress you enough to be your friend like shameless young men that don't know their worth parade all over the romance section with your kind.

Please keep off me if you dislike my opinions.... including if you like them.

19 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
GraGra247:

Madam what you think of my views and opinions bothers me not one bit.

I don't bloody darn care how it makes an unrepentant hard core highly biased nairaland feminist feel as long as I know I am logically correct with clean conscience.

I'm not here to massage your ego and that of your sister fold neither I'm I here to impress you enough to be your friend like shameless young men that don't know their worth parade all over the romance section with your kind.

Please keep off me if you dislike my opinions.... including if you like them.

Emotional diatribe.

5 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:
The Albino in cool FM is known to always be on the side of the highest bidders who gift hil what he cant afford.

Renowned Rapist kwa As If You Are There When It All Goes Down.. We All Hear What She Said, We Are Not 100% Sure Whether It's True Or Not. So Don't Judge Anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Thegamingorca(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Emotional diatribe.

This one nah omega male oh

4 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by greatbrian(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The joke is on Dotun.
He is one of the people that misled the Dakolos and now they've walked into the pit they dug by themselves.
Even the blind saw that the rape accusation was baseless and centered on scorn.

Do2dtun should just shut up his mouth because Freeze is being rational while he is only sentimental.

I understand his marriage to DBanj's younger sister didn't bring him the fame he so hungered for so he now resorts to kissing celebrity asses and courting controversy on IG for attention.

Biodun Fatonyibo won't give him the attention he desires, he should stick to making up stories about receiving death threats over Tacha or better still, remain the pilot of the Bandwagon Airlines.

I stand with Biodun Fatonyibo,
The law stands with him.
So does God too.
This is all that matters.

Don't worry by Gods grace unless God is not God and unless Biodun did not molest the said dakolo but if God is God and biodun molest busola, by God grace you will loose a family member to rape. Unless God is not God and unless she was not raped but if she was and you are supporting this evil it won't cease from your family and generations unborn. And when that time comes if you race your voice, By Gods anger you will pay with your life coz you supported the oppressor for the oppressed amen.

All this will catch and over take unless she was not raped.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Tomilola360: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Y are ppl quick to be on the side of Busola Dakolo?

Anyone can be accused of rape.
If a carpenter had raped her then would she come out to say it now?

There is more to it in my opinion.

But the point is, awareness should be raised that rape victims should speak out when these things happen.

20years after? Abegiiiii

Radarada

7 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by seangy4konji: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
I know my age...person I knack 20 years ago in isi ,queen school and sy Louis grammar..

Make dem come talk say na rape after twenty years ...

Dem soppose beat did doyun boy..he deh seek relevance. Biodun pass him level.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

This one nah omega male oh

Didn't even read the gobbledyhook he typed. undecided
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Thegamingorca(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Didn't even read the gobbledyhook he typed. undecided

Omoh...I was shook grin
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Shashar: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
greatbrian:

[s]Don't worry by Gods grace unless God is not God and unless Biodun did not molest the said dakolo but if God is God and biodun molest busola, by God grace you will loose a family member to rape. Unless God is not God and unless she was not raped but if she was and you are supporting this evil it won't cease from your family and generations unborn. And when that time comes if you race your voice, By Gods anger you will pay with your life coz you supported the oppressor for the oppressed amen.

All this will catch and over take unless she was not raped. [/s]
You are not making sense.pls go to bed.

7 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Bahamas95(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
I dont know who to believe walai, onething am sure of is that if the pastor really raped her the truth must surely prevail.

Na time e go just take, fvck up nor dey sour

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Respect55(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
The truth of the matter is that Fatoyinbo had a thing with Dakolo. What's hard to unravel is it it was forceful or consensual.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by greatbrian(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Shashar:
You are not making sense.pls go to bed.

Hug a life cable of you are loosing it.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by madgoat(m): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:

You feel u have made sense now abi? Gullible Nigerians who believed Busola was raped. Your gullibility is extreme.

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Omoh...I was shook grin

For im mind e done give feminist TKO.
No be only feminist, na kayodenist. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Shashar: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
greatbrian:

Hug a life cable of you are loosing it.
bitch

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

You are not one to be taken serious on matters like this. You have never said anythig sensible on rape issues- never. Don't even talk of logic, it isn't your forte. More of extreme bias.

He's right. Your WORD alone doesn't win you a court case. You need witnesses or evidence.

That's someone's life you're about to ruin.

You women always think crying proves anything you say and will get you everything.

Men are logical, not sentimental, beings. The reason why too much power is very dangerous in the hands of a woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by ibietela2(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
greatbrian:

Don't worry by Gods grace unless God is not God and unless Biodun did not molest the said dakolo but if God is God and biodun molest busola, by God grace you will loose a family member to rape. Unless God is not God and unless she was not raped but if she was and you are supporting this evil it won't cease from your family and generations unborn. And when that time comes if you race your voice, By Gods anger you will pay with your life coz you supported the oppressor for the oppressed amen.

All this will catch and over take unless she was not raped.

What kind of rubbish is this?

5 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by greatbrian(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Shashar:
bitch

Same mindset bioduns supporters have. Y am I not surprised?

Well for the record, Tom saw a old 1864 Volvo with 2 deflated tyres
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by DCmonster: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Abeg! Dotun is a fool. Pls guys I am planning on fucking my Ex this december. I wanna Bleep her because I never bleeped her when we were together. She is married with kids but we got talking recently and she still like me and now wey money Don dey she is tripping and wants to spend time with me. Pls I need you guys advice.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by goodvibesonly: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Many people have been raped very longtime ago. Years without the internet and modern ICT. Only Biodun, Timi's wife, God, and the devil were true witnesses. He can do all he can to prevent human judgement but God will visit him and his household. His attitude during Ese's allegations and this one plus numerous ones against him tells a lot about him. God can never be mocked!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by greatbrian(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
ibietela2:

What kind of rubbish is this?

Akwai masala?
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Thegamingorca(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
pocohantas:

For im mind e done give feminist TKO.
No be only feminist, na kayodenist. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Thegamingorca(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
DCmonster:
Abeg! Dotun is a fool. Pls guys I am planning on fucking my Ex this december. I wanna Bleep her because I never bleeped her when we were together. She is married with kids but we got talking recently and she still like me and now wey money Don dey she is tripping and wants to spend time with me. Pls I need you guys advice.

When you want to enter put her children pics on her chest

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nnaabros:

He's right. Your WORD alone doesn't win you a court case. You need witnesses or evidence.

That's someone's life you're about to ruin.

You women always think crying proves anything you say and will get you everything.

Men are logical, not sentimental, beings. The reason why you much power is very dangerous in the hands of a woman.

Logical beings that occupy majority of prisons across the world, responsible for terrorism, drug trafficking, internet fraud, ritual killings and every vice that makes Earth inhabitable for illogical sentimental women.

Yea, power is safe in their hands.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Mrquote: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
HacheNoire:

Am not supporting the pastor, but I want to ask you a question what make the pastor a rapist because if u base your judgement on hear say I will think you should never pray for somebody to accuse you someday base on hear say

3 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Mrquote: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
safarigirl:
Freeze should keep quiet

What kind of heartless mongrel says victims of rape should 'hold their peace' if they don't have a good story. Is there ever a good story for a rape victim?

Freeze needs to shut up, because even people with assholes can be raped too, including him.
Is their ever a good store for wrongful accusation, note am not supporting rape,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream / Linda Ikeji’s Brother-In-law, Emeka, Mistaken For Her Husband-to-be (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.