Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (41884 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by edoairways: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

You quoting wat Mrs Dakolo said as if it is the Bible.

And you believe her testimony hook, line and sinker without any audio of video back up (even though doctored)

Even the bolded from her testimony does not amount to rape, she was psycologically coerced and f*cked.
Do you know if she had even said "No" at any time, or resisted at any time it becomes "statutory rape". She felt weak, allowed him then later regreted it because she felt manipulated.
It is not rape in any form.

And you think she can't lie or make up story because she is Jesus Christ.

Lastly if she had said He "manipulated" her and took advantage of her and he is currently manipulating young girls in his church perhaps it won't had led to police then court l, perhaps she could have won.

Because the manipulation would be a moral crime, not a civil one.

Not rape... Fatoyinbo is a master manipulator, he can use psyche to d*ck any puss* over and over again...
He doesn't need rape, and everyone that had come forward accused him of manipulation not rape.
I like your objective view
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bamirotola: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
contigiency:

Mr intelligent and none sentimental human being, all these your logic is simply because it concerns another person. If it were your sister, wife, daughter or any other person close to you, I don't think you will find logic in that your head to give.

You simply think it's easy for a lady to report a rape case. It takes a different courage, energy and support of someone who will stand by you to do so.

No problem, the time is long and the girl might not have evidence, but if the pastor actually committed the offence, let him just wait for God who doesn't require any evidence from anybody to make everything manifest.

Miss intelligent, thank God you said if the pastor actually raped her, the if in your statement justify the fact he's innocent until proven, which Busola fails to do.. You all shout about daughters,what if it happens to ur daughters bla bla bla, have you forgotten you have or will have a son too? What if it were your son or your brother that was wrongly jailed for what he did not do? We have lot of them in the cell, I have a brother that spent 6 month in jail cos a lady want to revenge the beating thw guy gave her... She later confessed in the court that he did not rape her, that she wanted to punish him.. 6 months in jail.. What if he was your brother? Wwyd? Always weigh issue from both side before you jump into conclusion...

The story Busola nArrated does not in any way add up to a rape.. If anything happen its a consensual sex

Guys please before you have sex with any lady, kindly keep receipt of any kind to vindicate u, its important..
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bamirotola: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Here are answers to your questions:
1) U may have a point if this we’re taken in isolation but other women have come forward describing similar scenarios with him:

Consensual sex is not similar to rape.. They are two parallel lines

Mrs Dakolo said, “Fatoyinbo showed up at our house unannounced. It was a Monday morning early and I was still in my nightgown. My mother had travelled with my sisters and were absent..,
“He didn’t say a word, forced me onto a chair, speaking only to command me to do as he said. It took me a while to come to terms with what was about to happen, and it was why I didn’t struggle or make a fuss when he pulled down my underwear and raped me.”

She said her sister was inside , that their house was big that she could not hear her, imagine how big the gouse could be, that a scream of a virgin being defiled wont be heard by next door neighbour ? And why can't she run to her sister to report when biodun went out to pick d drink?
[/color]
2) She came forward because anonymous sources told her husband that Fato was targeting underaged girls and he had put up a post condemning Nigerian clergy for shielding sexual predators.

Good, so she expected a public figure like biodun to not respond?? And what validates the claim?
[color=#006600]

3) Her aim for finally coming forward was mainly to prevent him continuing targeting underaged girls..

Good, but was she really expecting him not to respond with a lagal action following d rape accusation? What was her plan to defend her allegation to d last quota? Obviosuly she had none, so d case is dead on arrival..[/color]

4) The initial primary aim of her coming forward was NOT to go to police or court but to deter him continuing said behavior - exposure on social media was enough to accomplish that

And do they still expect no reprisal action? Was there any evidence to back their claim if fatoyinbo responded?
[color=#006600]
[/color]

5) She DID come forward after the alleged rape. Many people have said they were told about it and believed her including people in the following story she narrated.

Are those people the police, did they report to the police then? All of them cant be Clueless together not to think of the police

Do u think they are all lying and she made everything up??

[color=#006600]YES
[b][/b]!

{Busola said, “my brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}

They are all reported speech wc could be ridden with biased, did her brother made a complaint at the police station?

What I want you to understand is that the court of law is not driven my emotions or morals, its driven by principles as written in the law... Hoping to win a court case with emotions and without fact is the gullibility of the century.. So think twice be for jumping on any case...
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2019
bamirotola:

They are all reported speech wc could be ridden with biased, did her brother made a complaint at the police station?

What I want you to understand is that the court of law is not driven my emotions or morals, its driven by principles as written in the law... Hoping to win a court case with emotions and without fact is the gullibility of the century.. So think twice be for jumping on any case...

Guy, EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT POLICE AND COURT!! U r here on NL, go to biz section - people are always posting how they were defrauded by a given moniker or person as warning to others. That’s the end of it. They don’t go to police or court and usually they have no legally credible evidence to back up the post.
EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT WINNING A COURT CASE!!

As to your other points:
1) Rape is sex with a person without their consent. Rape can actually look exactly like consensual sex. Indeed most statutory rapes are consensual. Just as, if someone habitually rapes a person terrified of him, it would seem consensual.
But what I meant is that the girls are all about the same age and describe the same modus operanda of him ordering them.

2) You ever heard the saying “the guilty are afraid”? Why would she be worried about what Fato might do if she knows that Fato knows that she was telling the truth? Besides others knew who could back up her account

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Mftivi: 1:58am On Nov 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Why me in particular. Why do u hate me and not the next guy. And in this case these accusations are not from men. They are from girls of about the same age over a period of decades, all narrating similar scenarios with the same person!
lol your last sentences doesn't mean anything, I mean it doesn't add weight. It won't win such case neither will it convince a logical mind to convict the accused without proper probing for strong logical evidence, it is all hear say and the girls you are talking about has no face, you are not sure who they are and you probably can't remember where you read that or got that information. When you consider how evil it is to jail an innocent person you will think more logically and not be quick to conclude on an issue that has so many loopholes. it's easy for a group of people to accuse someone wrongfully and that is how Jungle Justice happens in Nigeria. Ole Ole, everybody joins Ole Ole but they didn't see shit every other person believes it then an innocent person is lynched. That a crowd is shouting ole ole at a person at a time doesn't mean the person is guilty. I heard a story of how two young guys and a girl were almost burnt alive locked in at Badore because one Alhaja accused them of being criminals others echoed as if it's true meanwhile the youngies are popular models. That was all driven by envy and hate you can never tell what extremes people can go to hurt others. Rape is evil convicting an innocent person for rape is a bigger evil.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 2:44am On Nov 17, 2019
Mftivi:
lol your last sentences doesn't mean anything, I mean it doesn't add weight. It won't win such case neither will it convince a logical mind to convict the accused without proper probing for strong logical evidence, it is all hear say and the girls you are talking about has no face, you are not sure who they are and you probably can't remember where you read that or got that information. When you consider how evil it is to jail an innocent person you will think more logically and not be quick to conclude on an issue that has so many loopholes. it's easy for a group of people to accuse someone wrongfully and that is how Jungle Justice happens in Nigeria. Ole Ole, everybody joins Ole Ole but they didn't see shit every other person believes it then an innocent person is lynched. That a crowd is shouting ole ole at a person at a time doesn't mean the person is guilty. I heard a story of how two young guys and a girl were almost burnt alive locked in at Badore because one Alhaja accused them of being criminals others echoed as if it's true meanwhile the youngies are popular models. That was all driven by envy and hate you can never tell what extremes people can go to hurt others. Rape is evil convicting an innocent person for rape is a bigger evil.

Look, we are not sure of anything. That’s how our universe is set up. Everything is based on circumstantial evidence. We even have no way of knowing for sure if anything physically exists.
BUT, at a point u have to stop splitting hairs and acknowledge that, based on circumstantial evidence, something is very likely true.
Do u really believe Fato had Buso’s express consent b4 having sex with her (at 16 - statutory rape already). Why then did she inform her brother in tears that she was raped and he dragged her to his house with a knife to kill him. Millions of Nigerians have consensual sex everyday. How many of them behave such
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bamirotola: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE FATO HAD BUSO’S EXPRESS CONSENT B4 HAVING SEX WITH HER (AT 16 - ALREADY STATUTORY RAPE).
WHY THEN DID SHE INFORM HER BROTHER IN TEARS THAT SHE WAS RAPED AND HE DRAGGED HER TO HIS HOUSE WITH A KNIFE TO KILL HIM??

Please give us a likely credible reason for her action. She was not in a relationship with Fato.
She was only 16 and in secondary school - not ready for marriage. He was already married and his wife just had a baby.

We have no way of being sure of anything but we are able to guess what is likely true based on circumstantial evidence. She was only 16 so it was already statutory rape, but again:
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE FATO HAD BUSO’S EXPRESS CONSENT B4 HAVING SEX WITH HER?? If not, it is called rape and you should let the matter rest. The rape can never be proven so Fato is safe - he will NEVER be convicted of rape. Therefore this is not about him.

Sex at 16 is statutory rape, agreed, but the case was not fuled with the police, do you know how easy it would be to nail Biodun if the case was filed with the lolice then, they would just have to revisit the case.

My point in the whole issue remains there are claim from both side, but it will be biased of us to pick a side without cogent evidence.. Those comine up to say they had sex with biodun is different from rape, it was consensual sex, and the case came up to questions biodubs moral as a pastor, but is there any evidence to back up their claims, I mean both party?

Evidences is what make claims credible, family can be biased , friend can be biased , but evidence can never be..

My sister cannot be in this shoe, either right ow wrong, my instinct would tell me to support my sister blindly..

Please any scandals that comes up online should be addressed with caution and all fairness, hear from both side and hold on to the evidence

I would fight with all I have got if this happened to my daughter, and I will also not allow any vengeful lady to send my boy child to jail for crime hes innocent of!..

I applaud Busola for coming out, but using social media to condemn is action cannot give her the justice she deserves if truly are claims are right.. I am not on anybody's side, but I am logical about the whole claim and I feel some things does not add up
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by 3rdeyeNigeria: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
edoairways:

I like your objective view

Thanks
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by virago(f): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
safarigirl:
Freeze should keep quiet

What kind of heartless mongrel says victims of rape should 'hold their peace' if they don't have a good story. Is there ever a good story for a rape victim?

Freeze needs to shut up, because even people with assholes can be raped too, including him.

Nobody knows if she truly was a victim of rape or if she's only trying to tarnish Fatoyinbo's name , however the court after due investigation found out her claim was frivolous and didn't hold any water. I am neither in support of Busola or Biodun but I assume the court did their due investigation and came to that conclusion based on available facts , if she thinks or knows she has other facts let her appeal the judgement. She can employ the use of a lie detector which I heard is 99.9% accurate
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by safarigirl(f): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
virago:

Nobody knows if she truly was a victim of rape or if she's only trying to tarnish Fatoyinbo's name , however the court after due investigation found out her claim was frivolous and didn't hold any water. I am neither in support of Busola or Biodun but I assume the court did their due investigation and came to that conclusion based on available facts , if she thinks or knows she has other facts let her appeal the judgement. She can employ the use of a lie detector which I heard is 99.9% accurate
who is talking about Dakolo and Fatoyinbo? The advice is made generally and it is another attempt at silencing victims.

Let anybody be allowed to bring forward complaints, nobody can say what counts as sufficient evidence. So, making such a statement would discourage many who do have sufficient evidence from speaking, as if the threats from their abusers isn't enough.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
bamirotola:

Sex at 16 is statutory rape, agreed, but the case was not fuled with the police, do you know how easy it would be to nail Biodun if the case was filed with the lolice then, they would just have to revisit the case.

My point in the whole issue remains there are claim from both side, but it will be biased of us to pick a side without cogent evidence.. Those comine up to say they had sex with biodun is different from rape, it was consensual sex, and the case came up to questions biodubs moral as a pastor, but is there any evidence to back up their claims, I mean both party?

Evidences is what make claims credible, family can be biased , friend can be biased , but evidence can never be..

My sister cannot be in this shoe, either right ow wrong, my instinct would tell me to support my sister blindly..

Please any scandals that comes up online should be addressed with caution and all fairness, hear from both side and hold on to the evidence

I would fight with all I have got if this happened to my daughter, and I will also not allow any vengeful lady to send my boy child to jail for crime hes innocent of!..

I applaud Busola for coming out, but using social media to condemn is action cannot give her the justice she deserves if truly are claims are right.. I am not on anybody's side, but I am logical about the whole claim and I feel some things does not add up
I doubt Busola was looking for justice for herself, to be sincere.

She just wanted to expose a career manipulator and sexual predator, and that much was achieved.

Rape cases are hardly filed by the police. You know why? Because victims don't want the world to know they were violated, and because like most of the Nigerian populace, the police is filled with insensitive buttons that victim-blame. The same police that rounded up women in Abuja on false accusations of prostitution and went on to rape some of them, is that the police you expect victims of such crime to report to?

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
bamirotola:

I don’t think you realize how gullible you sound. Educate us as to how it would have been so easy to nail Biodun. It is very hard to show evidence that a rape occurred. What u can usually show is that sex occurred. But if a girl of 16 is crying profusely that she was raped shortly after sex, the first thing should not be that she must produce evidence that it was rape.
Circumstantial evidence will tell us if she is likely telling the truth.
1) Is it possible for Fato, her pastor, to sex her without seeking her consent making it rape? YES!!
2) Is it possible she froze at the enormity of what her revered pastor was doing? YES!!
3) Is it possible that Biodun and other pastors begging a 16 year old affected her? YES!!
4) Is it possible she mellowed or became confused with all the begging till he raped her again? YES!! (remember rape is sex with her without her express consent)
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and family as a powerful remorseless ex head cultist, and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!

With the forgoing we can safely conclude that it is highly likely that Fato twice had sex with Buso without her consent.
(I think what confuses people like u is that u assume rape has to involve some sort of violence)
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Amanstailored: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
So the Fact that its not rape but gross fornication gives you reason to praise the lord pastor fatoyinbo?
So the part where you still had sex multiple times with a church member while being a pastor and a married man with a child still gives you reasons to PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Hmmmm..... Kai....... Abeg which LORD are you praising the one that said
Thou shall not commit adultery?
Or is it the DEVIL you are PRAISING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bamirotola: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I don’t think you realize how gullible you sound. Educate us as to how it would have been so easy to nail Biodun. It is very hard to show evidence that a rape occurred. What u can usually show is that sex occurred. But if a girl of 16 is crying profusely that she was raped shortly after sex, the first thing should not be that she must produce evidence that it was rape.
1) Is it possible for Fato, her pastor, to sex her without seeking her consent making it rape? YES!!
2) Is it possible she froze at the enormity of what her revered pastor was doing? YES!!
3) Is it possible that Biodun and other pastors begging a 16 year old affected her? YES!!
4) Is it possible she mellowed or became confused with all the begging till he raped her again? YES!! (remember rape is sex with her without her express consent)
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and family as a powerful remorseless ex head cultist, and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!

With the forgoing we can safely conclude that it is highly likely that Fato twice had sex with Buso without her consent.
(I think what confuses people like u is that u assume rape has to involve some sort of violence)

I would rather not banter words with you, cos apparently its clear you couldn't engage in conversation without getting physical!

What ever the case may be, may God protect our kids from sexual/physical abusers and also a may they not be a victim of false rape accusation! Peace!
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by bamirotola: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
safarigirl:
I doubt Busola was looking for justice for herself, to be sincere.

She just wanted to expose a career manipulator and sexual predator, and that much was achieved.

Rape cases are hardly filed by the police. You know why? Because victims don't want the world to know they were violated, and because like most of the Nigerian populace, the police is filled with insensitive buttons that victim-blame. The same police that rounded up women in Abuja on false accusations of prostitution and went on to rape some of them, is that the police you expect victims of such crime to report to?

Like I said I applaud her for the courage , but she could have well prepared for a reprisal action from the accused.. Yes the police is corrupt, but don't you think a medical report if made then could have helped the case?

If the rape actually happened, I fault her brother and parent for not doing the necessary..reporting to the police and running some med check..

In all this whole saga is a lesson for us all, do not use any Man of God as your standard of serving God, let his word be, and not to see any man of God as some immortals that can overcome the flesh, they fall for temptation easiest.. Exhibit the same caution you will with an average man to d man of God..

And let us take necessary measures after any incidence of abuse.. Get both hospital and police report!!

God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kalixx:
Can this harlot f**king park one side? sad

This was how Ese Walters started her own until she recently admitted hers was consensual (i.e. she looked forward to it). As a matter of fact, this same Ese Walters still, as recently as last 2 months, went to the same COZA in the name of "a healing process". Attached below is the image of Ese Walters at COZA just recently. To think I supported this girl way back in 2013 shows how stupiid I was then.

Now I can boldly tell you I know the way of girls and let me tell u something guys: "Women would rather share a high value man than be saddled with a faithful loser"

A woman's face is a mystery: they look so innocent but dig deeper, I swear you will be shocked.

I only see one loser here which is Timi Dakolo. This is a lesson to weak, sightless men who keep raving about their women, and kneeling down to propose. Only do that if you're 99% sure she's worth it. And if you have any doubts, even the slightest doubt, you are likely right

See the olosho.

Harlot? SHE WAS A VIRGIN!!!

The problem is that people like u think rape must involve some sort of violence. Rape is having sex with someone without their consent.

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE FATO HAD BUSO’S EXPRESS CONSENT B4 HAVING SEX WITH HER (AT 16 - ALREADY STATUTORY RAPE).
WHY THEN DID SHE INFORM HER BROTHER IN TEARS THAT SHE WAS RAPED AND HE DRAGGED HER TO HIS HOUSE WITH A KNIFE TO KILL HIM??

Please give us a likely credible reason for her action. She was not in a relationship with Fato.
She was only 16, a virgin, and in secondary school - not at all eager for marriage. He was already married and his wife just had a baby.

But again:
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE FATO HAD BUSO’S EXPRESS CONSENT B4 HAVING SEX WITH HER?? If not, it is called rape and you should let the matter rest. The rape can never be proven so Fato is safe - he will NEVER be convicted of rape. Therefore this is not about him.

It becomes frustrating when some people keep repeating “EVIDENCE!” when it should be clear that it is extremely hard to have evidence in a non-violent rape. Unless u were there, you’ll only have evidence that SEX occurred, not rape. Even if the girl presents torn panties, she could have torn them herself.

And u keep saying consensual, always remember, this was a 16 year old secondary school VIRGIN against her pastor, a powerful ex-HEAD of a major cult, whose wife just had a baby.
Peace.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Harlot? SHE WAS A VIRGIN!!!

The problem is that people like u think rape must involve some sort of violence. Rape is having sex with someone without their consent.

She was only 16, a virgin, and in secondary school - not at all eager for marriage. He was already married and his wife just had a baby.

But again:

It becomes frustrating when some people keep repeating “EVIDENCE!” when it should be clear that it is extremely hard to have evidence in a non-violent rape. Unless u were there, you’ll only have evidence that SEX occurred, not rape. Even if the girl presents torn panties, she could have torn them herself.

And u keep saying consensual, always remember, this was a 16 year old secondary school VIRGIN against her pastor, a powerful ex-HEAD of a major cult, whose wife just had a baby.
Peace.

Where are ur facts?

She was a 16 year old? How are we supposed to believe? She was a virgin?

You need to hear yourself. Where you there? Did you know her private life from age 1 to the so-called 16 that you can vouch she's a virgin? How so sure are you she was 16 when it happened?

The court has no time for rubbish. If you do not have verifiable proof, then go and sit down.

With what ensued, did you know I could make a claim that Dangote robbed me 25 years ago? This is why there is a court and why timeliness is always of essence, if not anybody can wake up anyday and lay weird allegations.

Without proof, you are in a disadvantaged position. Nobody wants to be thrown into jail without proof.

This is why I encourage youth to watch sense-making film like 24 Jack Bauer and with all the obvious signs they had a corrupt president Logan, it was not until he planted a secret recorder on the tip of his collar before he was completely nailed.

Ure just running ur mouth; its because u have not yet become stinking wealthy. Get serious money and affluence first and you will see the steps people will take to claim a piece of your cake by looking for different avenues and loopholes to bring you down.

Ok if she says age 16 today and Biodun tomorrow says it was age 20, what would you now say?
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

Dotun should ask his Dakolos friends that, when they came up with issues that happened over 20 years ago, and knowingly well that they have no evidences, then what are they expecting the public to do for them? What so they tend to gain? To destroy the fatoyinbo? I guess!

They should know that it would end up in court and what evidences do they have to buttress their cases?

No one knew what transpired as no one was abreast of it. What will only prove to us the genuineity of the case is the evidences laid down.

I had always thought that Timi is smart but to have allowed Busola come out that way, with no evidence overwhelming enough, speaks otherwise of him.

Now that the case is dusted, what haveDakolos really gained?
It was 17 years ago not over 20 years!
He has gained that he would find it very difficult to do it to another girl with all the media exposure - which was their stated aim in coming forward: to stop his continued targeting of underaged girls

Look,
if a girl of 16 is crying profusely that she was raped shortly after sex, the first thing should not be that she must produce evidence that it was rape.
4) Is it possible she mellowed or became confused with all the begging and intimidation till he raped her again? YES!! (remember rape is sex with her without her express consent)
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and her family as a powerful remorseless ex head cultist (who she now knew was no Christian) and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2019
Kalixx:

Where are ur facts?

She was a 16 year old? How are we supposed to believe? She was a virgin?

You need to hear yourself. Where you there? Did you know her private life from age 1 to the so-called 16 that you can vouch she's a virgin? How so sure are you she was 16 when it happened?

The court has no time for rubbish. If you do not have verifiable proof, then go and sit down.

With what ensued, did you know I could make a claim that Dangote robbed me 25 years ago? This is why there is a court and why timeliness is always of essence, if not anybody can wake up anyday and lay weird allegations.

Without proof, you are in a disadvantaged position. Nobody wants to be thrown into jail without proof.

This is why I encourage youth to watch sense-making film like 24 Jack Bauer and with all the obvious signs they had a corrupt president Logan, it was not until he planted a secret recorder on the tip of his collar before he was completely nailed.

Ure just running ur mouth; its because u have not yet become stinking wealthy. Get serious money and affluence first and you will see the steps people will take to claim a piece of your cake by looking for different avenues and loopholes to bring you down.

Ok if she says age 16 today and Biodun tomorrow says it was age 20, what would you now say?

Don’t be ridiculous. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN IN A VACUUM! Many people, including her entire family, knew exactly how old she was. They also knew she was a virgin and were teasing her about it until one of them dreamt she lost her virginity.
WATCH HER ENTIRE VIDEO!!
You bank on the fact that most people do not pay close attention to these things.

At a point u have to stop splitting hairs and acknowledge that something is likely true. You may not be totally sure but circumstantial evidence will tell u what likely happened:

4) Is it possible she mellowed or became confused with all the begging and intimidation till he raped her again? YES!! (remember rape is sex with her without her express consent)
5) Is it possible that (as she said) she was scared of what he could do to her and her family as a powerful remorseless ex head cultist (who she now knew was no Christian) and herself having no one to fight for her? YES!!
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Don’t be ridiculous. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN IN A VACUUM! Many people, including her entire family, knew exactly how old she was. They also knew she was a virgin and were teasing her about it until one of them dreamt she lost her virginity.
WATCH HER ENTIRE VIDEO!!
You bank on the fact that most people do not pay close attention to these things.

At a point u have to stop splitting hairs and acknowledge that something is likely true. You may not be totally sure but circumstantial evidence will tell u what likely happened:

COMPLETE BALDERDASH! F**KING COMPLETE BALDERDASH!!!!!!!!!

A lawyer in the country I am in had a serious libel against him, a false accusation that he sexually assaulted a lady: a simple mere embrace. He won the case but refrained from suing the unfortunate girl because of pity.

Later he got to know it was his fellow lawyers that built the petition from the ground up, fabricated a whole lot of concocted stories just to bring him down -- likely because he had been winning more clients than his competitors. They had worked with this lady.

So who cares if Busola's whole family knew her age? What if they conspire too? You need to sit down and hear the nonsense you are saying. They also knew she was a virgin? Really? How? Did they take her to a gynaecologist for test? If not, then they should shut the f**k up. Did your parents know the day you lost your own virginity? U just need to hear yourself.

In the court of law, they don't deal with sentiments. Prove your case or out you go -- with your files!

If you leave your doors open and masked burglars come to your house today and steal your items, even if you recognise them by their physique and the suspects start living large all of a sudden, you have still got no evidence to support your case.

Which is why first things first: prevention. Close your doors to prevent thieves. Girls should avoid staying in private places with older men. Do not give online persona your card pin and so on...
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 1:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Kalixx:

COMPLETE BALDERDASH! F**KING COMPLETE BALDERDASH!!!!!!!!!

A lawyer in the country I am in had a serious libel against him, a false accusation that he sexually assaulted a lady: a simple mere embrace. He won the case but pitied the unfortunate girl.

Later he got to know it was his fellow lawyers that built the petition from the ground up, fabricated a whole lot of concocted stories just to bring him down -- likely because he had been winning more clients than his competitors.

In the court of law, they don't deal with sentiments. Prove your case or out you go -- with your files!

If you leave your doors open and masked burglars come to your house today and steal your items, even if you recognise them by their physique and the suspects start living large all of a sudden, you have still got no evidence to support your case.

Which is why first things first: prevention. Close your doors to prevent thieves. Girls should avoid staying in private places with older men. Do not give online persona your card pin and so on...

How many other women came out to describe same scenario with same lawyer over decades??
And please tell me: what should the Dakolos have done after getting info that he was still targeting underaged girls? Keep quiet because they have no evidence?
They did exactly what they should have done: GO PUBLIC AND SHAME THE MAN INTO CEASING SUCH BEHAVIOUR!!
I don’t think they should have gone to police or court
———————-

Another former COZA member accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape

Another former member of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) has accused its founder and senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged last week that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a 16-year-old who had just finished from secondary school.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that the married pastor had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

One of the people who have claimed abuse at the hands of the pastor has now stepped forward to allege that he raped her in the last quarter of 2017.

In an interview with YNaija, the unnamed victim, called X, said she joined the church in 2009 and steadily grew close to Fatoyinbo's wife, Modele, and the family's children.
She alleged that Modele groomed her for her husband by giving her access to the family by making her feel special.

She accepted Modele's offer to take care of their children as a legal guardian in a city abroad, a job that also required her to work closely with Fatoyinbo who visited regularly to minister to his congregation there.

When the alleged rape happened, she was in a meeting with Fatoyinbo at his residence discussing church business.
She said he left his seat and joined her on the couch she was sitting and then attempted to hug and kiss her despite her protests, actions she found shocking.

X said Fatoyinbo ignored her protest and went on to take off her navy blue jean trouser.
"He started to take that off. I remember trying to fight off. I kept on asking him to stop but he just kept on going. 
"He had taken off my button and my zipper was down. And then he had one hand holding me back to the couch and another hand right up in my pant. 
"I think at that point, I pretty much just knew what was about to happen," she said.
She said Fatoyinbo simply kept saying "Just relax" to all of her protests as he went on to rape her.
"He took off his pants and did what he wanted to," she said.

She noted that she wasn't shouting during the incident, but that she was crying and blamed herself for putting herself in that situation.
X further said Fatoyinbo apologised profusely after the alleged rape, and then sent her home.

"I didn't go there to have sex with him. I didn't ask to have sex with him. I told him to stop on countless occasions. There was no consent. I didn't give my consent. I didn't come on to him. I never saw him as anything other than a pastor and a mentor," she said.

X said she continued to work for the church and Fatoyinbo's family after the alleged rape incident until July 2018.

She said Fatoyinbo has further apologised to her for the incident on two different occasions in 2018. On both occasions, the pastor had been called out for alleged sexual misconduct on social media by Timi Dakolo, Busola's husband.

She believes Fatoyinbo's apologies were his attempt at damage control and that he had implied financial compensation to ensure her silence.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

How many other women came out to describe same scenario with same lawyer over decades??
And please tell me: what should the Dakolos have done after getting info that he was still targeting underaged girls? Keep quiet because they have no evidence?
They did exactly what they should have done: GO PUBLIC AND SHAME THE MAN INTO CEASING SUCH BEHAVIOUR!!
I don’t think they should have gone to police or court
———————-

Another former COZA member accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo of rape

Another former member of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) has accused its founder and senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer, alleged last week that Fatoyinbo raped her twice in one week when she was a 16-year-old who had just finished from secondary school.

Dakolo's explosive interview paved the way for several other claims that were posted on social media alleging that the married pastor had groomed a lot of women he's had sex with, including teenagers.

One of the people who have claimed abuse at the hands of the pastor has now stepped forward to allege that he raped her in the last quarter of 2017.

In an interview with YNaija, the unnamed victim, called X, said she joined the church in 2009 and steadily grew close to Fatoyinbo's wife, Modele, and the family's children.
She alleged that Modele groomed her for her husband by giving her access to the family by making her feel special.

She accepted Modele's offer to take care of their children as a legal guardian in a city abroad, a job that also required her to work closely with Fatoyinbo who visited regularly to minister to his congregation there.

When the alleged rape happened, she was in a meeting with Fatoyinbo at his residence discussing church business.
She said he left his seat and joined her on the couch she was sitting and then attempted to hug and kiss her despite her protests, actions she found shocking.

X said Fatoyinbo ignored her protest and went on to take off her navy blue jean trouser.
"He started to take that off. I remember trying to fight off. I kept on asking him to stop but he just kept on going. 
"He had taken off my button and my zipper was down. And then he had one hand holding me back to the couch and another hand right up in my pant. 
"I think at that point, I pretty much just knew what was about to happen," she said.
She said Fatoyinbo simply kept saying "Just relax" to all of her protests as he went on to rape her.
"He took off his pants and did what he wanted to," she said.

She noted that she wasn't shouting during the incident, but that she was crying and blamed herself for putting herself in that situation.
X further said Fatoyinbo apologised profusely after the alleged rape, and then sent her home.

"I didn't go there to have sex with him. I didn't ask to have sex with him. I told him to stop on countless occasions. There was no consent. I didn't give my consent. I didn't come on to him. I never saw him as anything other than a pastor and a mentor," she said.

X said she continued to work for the church and Fatoyinbo's family after the alleged rape incident until July 2018.

She said Fatoyinbo has further apologised to her for the incident on two different occasions in 2018. On both occasions, the pastor had been called out for alleged sexual misconduct on social media by Timi Dakolo, Busola's husband.

She believes Fatoyinbo's apologies were his attempt at damage control and that he had implied financial compensation to ensure her silence.

These are nothing but fanciful stories. Only if you knew how difficult it is to make a successful rape allegation. Do you know how many times sex goes on throughout the world and how relatively few people are thrown into jail because of rape?

This story you wrote is touchy, but unfortunately, I can fabricate an even touchier story right here, right now. You dont seem to get it. All these stories will never fly in court because there has to be concrete proof before the verdict you wish can be delivered.

If she says her story and Fatoyinbo in his own story says it was the girl who jumped on him and rubbed his chest and started kissing before it all got down to sex, how will the judge decide?

You are just saying more women came out to talk, bla bla bla. Even if 100 more women came out, the assumption is that he has slept with all 100 girls, not rape 100 girls.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 4:05am On Nov 18, 2019
virago:

SEE! This is exactly what they are counting on - that most people don’t know the details of this affair. The court simply said the case was statute-barred - THE EQUIVALENT OF THAT THEY HAVE NO JURISDICTION TO EVEN HEAR THE CASE. Here is the exact statement:

Oathman Musa of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Bwari Division, dismissed the case filed by Busola Dakolo on Thursday afternoon, saying it was statute-barred because it happened decades ago.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 4:33am On Nov 18, 2019
Kalixx:

These are nothing but fanciful stories. Only if you knew how difficult it is to make a successful rape allegation. Do you know how many times sex goes on throughout the world and how relatively few people are thrown into jail because of rape?

This story you wrote is touchy, but unfortunately, I can fabricate an even touchier story right here, right now. You dont seem to get it. All these stories will never fly in court because there has to be concrete proof before the verdict you wish can be delivered.

If she says her story and Fatoyinbo in his own story says it was the girl who jumped on him and rubbed his chest and started kissing before it all got down to sex, how will the judge decide?

You are just saying more women came out to talk, bla bla bla. Even if 100 more women came out, the assumption is that he has slept with all 100 girls, not rape 100 girls.

Guy, EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT POLICE AND COURT!!
EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT WINNING A COURT CASE!!

They have succeeded in making it very difficult for Fato to target underage girls going forward and if that saves even one girl it’s probably worth it to them.

You ask how the judge can decide? He will ask Fato how a 16 year old secondary school virgin who happily consented to sex with him -

Pretend u r Fato and give us a likely credible reason for her action. She was not in a relationship with Fato.
She was only 16 and in secondary school - not eager for marriage. He was already married and his wife just had a baby.
Give us a credible answer.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Stillthebest: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I[b]t was 17 years ago not over 20 years!
He has gained that he would find it very difficult to do it to another girl with all the media exposure - which was their stated aim in coming forward: to stop his continued targeting of underaged girls[/b]

Look,
if a girl of 16 is crying profusely that she was raped shortly after sex, the first thing should not be that she must produce evidence that it was rape.

Iove your explanations and in particular, the first bolded.

The second Bolded made me want to hit a shovel on your coconut head. But I will leave your unconsciousness. Since you think , I asked for a scar resulting from a violence. If you think we'll, you would understand that it took place more than two times.

The last one took place on a car trunk. Claimed he parked beside a road, took her out to the trunk then did it. So, if someone had a force canal knowledge of a Lady of 17, the first time freely, so, the same lady should Carry her two legs then go to the same man's house when his wife delivered of a baby, where he had sex with her the second time, and on and on. So, rape can happen more than once to someone you both dont live together ? And yet, the victim didn't try hard to let people know what's going on.

Her sibs shut her up, while she came out. So, none of her sibs is bold enough to stand by her in all these because she claimed she told about two.
Oga, if you can talk, remember who can interpret.
Yoruba ppl will say when something happens to you the first one, it is likely to be a mistake, second time could also be a mistake but third time can't be a mistake.

It is either the victim is daft or the victim is agreeing.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by AmuRubber(m): 3:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Shashar:
You are not making sense.pls go to bed.

That guy is too dumb. I almost had a headache while trying to decipher his post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price / Graphic Works Of Hakeem Effect, Gives Tribal Marks, Featured On BBC / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.