Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case (41883 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Logical beings that occupy majority of prisons across the world, responsible for terrorism, drug trafficking, internet fraud, ritual killings and every vice that makes Earth inhabitable for illogical sentimental women.

Yea, power is safe in their hands.

Delivered

GraGra247:

Abeg tell that heavily biased self centered feminist that women are in jails too. Women are terrorists too and carry out murders of different sorts worldwide.

And what she carefully avoided to mention is that men are responsible for 80% of development in science, in education, in Healthcare, in security and all other spheres worldwide since the world began till date.

Men have also "directly" sustained more than 80% of female population financially and otherwise since the world began till now. Whether by financially sustaining women in families and homes or paying women fortunes to sleep with them.

There is hardly any woman on earth that can claim they were selfmade without any form of direct or indirect help and assistance from a man or men. Men on the other hand can beat their chest and make that claim full on.

Yet feminists worldwide are fighting for equality with men.

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Stillthebest: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Well one thing they gained is that it would be hard for him to keep doing it.

Here is why she said she came forward:

“Mrs Dakolo said she spoke up because her husband put up a social media post on Instagram, accusing the Nigerian clergy of condoning rape and sexual assault.
She said some people had approached her husband anonymously about the pastor targeting underage girls for sexual relationships and he felt obligated to publicly speak on their behalf.

Ok bro
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Nnaabros:

Delivered

Okay. Thanks for helping me trigger Gragra247. It was nice getting him where I want him.

Thanks Gragra247 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by GraGra247(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

He didn't say anything that is sensible or special. Of course women do crimes, but definitely not half as much as the logical gender.

Men are responsible for science? Black men like Gragra247 or white men? Lets always be very specific. What is his PERSONAL achievement, something different from flinging his small penis that wasn't even his choice. His parents fûcked and nature gave them something like him. grin

Can he come up with a smart rebuttal?
You see I didn't say smarter, because the first was as dumb as fck.

One on one I will take him to the cleaners, that is why he sent you. Emotional epistles can't help him. I don't know why I feel he is almost in tears...maybe it is the way he is typing grin

Go clean yourself first. You filthy brainless self centered aimless feminist. And to think what you just spilled is your so called pathetic rebuttal.

I don't have time for shameless nagging, bitter women that disgrace is not part of their worry.

I won't engage you beyond this point. Go on and fight with yourself. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by pocohantas(f): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2019
GraGra247:

Go clean yourself first. You filthy brainless self centered aimless feminist. And to think what you just spilled is your so called pathetic rebuttal.

I don't have time for shameless nagging, bitter women that disgrace is not part of their worry.

I won't engage you beyond this point. Go on and fight with yourself. Bye.

Can you put yourself together and type without mentioning feminist? Give it a try grin

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Stupid response.

What’s your definition of evidence? And you’re talking about feminists and who loves and hates you. Is that evidence? How’s that response to my question?

We are actually interested in what counts as evidence to you guys?

1)Should all women anticipate rape from every encounter with men thus wear body cam in order to get video evidence for the satisfaction of those who will ask?

2) do rape kits and the means to test them exist in Nigeria?
GraGra247:

So what does a hardline irrational illogical feminist recommend. That court should pass judgment on rape cases based on a ladies word alone and a few hearsay gossip here and there.

Do you then know that since you dislike me so much as I equally do you, I can easily band with some of my guys and claim you once raped 3 of us at different times in the past and they corroborate it and it's over for you for life.

2 Likes

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2019
What kind of evidence?
edoairways:

Victim of rape should come out of with evidence if not it would be difficult to believe just statement

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by edoairways: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:
What kind of evidence?
Evidence of physical abuse
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
edoairways:

Evidence of physical abuse

Say for example: The rapist brings out a knife or gun and says “if you scream or fight, I’ll hurt/kill you”. In fact the size of him alone without any added weapons can be cause for fear. A man of 200 lbs can easily kill a woman of 145 lbs with his bare hands.

The victims fearing for their life gives in and the rapist raped her. There won’t be evidence of physical abuse. The only thing that can be proven is that there was penetration. if he wears a condom, then it’s even harder to prove.

The victim can come forward even immediately and say that the rapist raped her. The rapist can claim that it was consensual.( as we know, most rapes are inflicted by people who know the victims). You do know that in that moment it will become a he said she said thing?

Questions will abound. like:

“what did you go to his house to do?”
“What were you expecting when you went to his house alone?” “ why did you go that party?”
“I thought you guys were friends so you must have been leading him on”
And this will be from ‘well meaning’ folks.

The more mischievous ones will call her olosho who didn’t get paid for her services hence she’s angry or she’s trying to pull him down because he’s successful. bla bla bla. You get it..

Many rapists and rapist apologists emphasize on the evidence part because they (in their evil hearts) know that it’s one of the hardest cases to provide evidence against. They don’t ask for evidence because they care about the truth, it’s because they know there won’t be evidence so...let’s mock this victim and shut her up.

I’m not saying lock everyone up the moment they are accused of rape. Neither should you folks be saying that every accuser is lying because they didn’t happen to be wearing a camera on their forehead to record their rape.

If they cared, they would refrain from outrightly insinuating that the accuser is lying and let both sides present their cases and follow it up intelligently.

Many victims already know their cases may be hard to prove in court. The pain of not getting justice might be lessened if you all weren’t so bent on discrediting them the moment they come forward.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by GraGra247(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:
Stupid response.

What’s your definition of evidence? And you’re talking about feminists and who loves and hates you. Is that evidence? How’s that response to my question?

We are actually interested in what counts as evidence to you guys?

1)Should all women anticipate rape from every encounter with men thus wear body cam in order to get video evidence for the satisfaction of those who will ask?

2) do rape kits and the means to test them exist in Nigeria?

Then you easily buttress my point that you have no evidence and therefore have no case in court.

So stop your empty baseless ranting or if you can't help it go on and find Pastor Biodun and kill him so everyone is happy.

I'm not ready for your nagging this morning so I'm done with you. Argue with yourself henceforth.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Those "some people" are now no where to be found.

I know the Dakolos were used albeit unknowingly to pull down the pastor even though they actually think they are fighting a good cause.

What do u mean? The “some people” are everywhere, commenting, supporting Busola, targeted girls narrating their ordeals.
And what exactly would the Dakolos be used for? Is Fato the only pastor in Nigeria? Is he the most prominent? Do u realize how many times Busola must have told that story to her husband, each time crying profusely that she lost her virginity in such a way?
Until he was moved to put up a post saying the Nigerian clergy protects rapists and sexual predators?

Here is what Busola narrated. Do u think anybody has to be using u for u to be permanently embittered by such experience??

{Busola:
Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Again no answer. Rapist apologist.

You don’t care about anything but the thought of shutting up accusers.

If another person gets accused, it won’t matter to you the truth or not of the case. You will just be concerned about making sure the accuser gets shut down.
That doesn’t show any love on your part for the accused. It’s just your way of expressing your desire to avoid getting to the truth of any rape case.

Miss me with the “looking for evidence” BS.

Hope you wire all your females with video cameras so they can have evidence for you when someone rapes them.

GraGra247:

Then you easily buttress my point that you have no evidence and therefore have no case in court.

So stop your empty baseless ranting or if you can't help it go on and find Pastor Biodun and kill him so everyone is happy.

I'm not ready for your nagging this morning so I'm done with you. Argue with yourself henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
You actually think of these folks care about the truth?

Gaslighting is the game.

CanadaOrBust:

What do u mean? The “some people” are everywhere, commenting, supporting Busola, targeted girls narrating their ordeals.
And what exactly would the Dakolos be used for? Is Fato the only pastor in Nigeria? Is he the most prominent? Do u realize how many times Busola must have told that story to her husband, each time crying profusely that she lost her virginity in such a way?
Until he was moved to put up a post saying the Nigerian clergy protects rapists and sexual predators.

Here is what Busola narrated. Do u think anybody has to be using u for u to be permanently embittered by such experience??

{Busola:
Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
“I told my brother then that I want to leave the church because I wasn’t listening to the word anymore and I told Wole that I want to leave the church. He too when he heard said he was going to leave the church.”}

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:
You actually think of these folks care about the truth?

Gaslighting is the game.

I’d get it if this were the only person (as is usually the case when such stories are made up) but there are other girls narrating similar experiences with the same person!

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I’d get it if this were the only person (as is usually the case when such stories are made up) but there are other girls narrating similar experiences with the same person!

Exactly

They do not care. If video evidence were to be produced, they would still find excuses to exonerate the ‘pastor’.

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Mftivi: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

He is that predictable. I think Nlders need to be educated on the meaning of hypocrite. 99% of the times you use it- it is totally senseless and unrelated.
oh na! he caught you!
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Mftivi: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
pocohantas:

Logical beings that occupy majority of prisons across the world, responsible for terrorism, drug trafficking, internet fraud, ritual killings and every vice that makes Earth inhabitable for illogical sentimental women.

Yea, power is safe in their hands.
Uhhm women are terrorists too, are in prisons as well and every week in Nigeria we see stories of wicked step mothers hurting and maiming other women's children.
Men are responsible for almost 90% of scientific and technological inventions.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:

Exactly

They do not care. If video evidence were to be produced, they would still find excuses to exonerate the ‘pastor’.

Many of these commenters are COZA members and even if he were caught red-handed, pants-down they’d still defend him. That’s simply how these churches work. Remember that pastor convicted of murder? His church members were demonstrating that they should release an innocent saint!
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by Mftivi: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

if I can hate you enough to convince four other men to accuse you of rapping us then you must be guilty.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Many of these commenters are COZA members and even if he were caught red-handed, pants-down they’d still defend him. That’s simply how these churches work. Remember that pastor convicted of murder? His church members were demonstrating that they should release an innocent saint !
shocked

In this Nigeria? I don’t remember the case

But seriously?
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mftivi:
if I can hate you enough to convince four other men to accuse you of rapping us then you must be guilty.

Why me in particular. Why do u hate me and not the next guy. And in this case these accusations are not from men. They are from girls of about the same age over a period of decades, all narrating similar scenarios with the same person!

1 Like

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:
shocked

In this Nigeria? I don’t remember the case

But seriously?

See below

Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by delzbaba(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
no be the same place una dey work?why not go to his office and tell him face to face
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See below

Oh reverend King.

Yes I remember now. I was thinking like more recently.

Again not surprised. The way Christians worship men of God and not God himself
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by 3rdeyeNigeria: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Until he was moved to put up a post saying the Nigerian clergy protects rapists and sexual predators?

{Busola:

I understand where you are coming from, you are looking at it from the idealist point of view.

Let's assume you are right and Busola was 100% honest even though from her "honest testimony" it was not even rape. She was disvirgined by her pastor through mind coersion like most sheeples and she continues worshipping and working in same church for years..
But let assume .... You are on point.

Before they decide to come public and accuse their formal "daddy GO" of rape or like a case i know of fraud, they would have atleast have a tangible evidence at worst an audio of him admitting or boasting he did it and got away with it.

A fresh harrasment that can be linked to the one of 20 years.
Long term case build up underground.

Not coming on Twitter to rant.

See, acting base on emotions over very serious and daming issue like this is foolishness because leave all this nice talk the pastor is saying about he holds no graudges, the Dakolos has started something they are not prepared for.

15th Law of power ... Crush your enemy totally because if they survive you won't be able to sleep.

Nicollo Machaevelli : Men ought to be flattered else completely destroyed.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by gagzee(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The joke is on Dotun.
He is one of the people that misled the Dakolos and now they've walked into the pit they dug by themselves.
Even the blind saw that the rape accusation was baseless and centered on scorn.

Do2dtun should just shut up his mouth because Freeze is being rational while he is only sentimental.

I understand his marriage to DBanj's younger sister didn't bring him the fame he so hungered for so he now resorts to kissing celebrity asses and courting controversy on IG for attention.

Biodun Fatonyibo won't give him the attention he desires, he should stick to making up stories about receiving death threats over Tacha or better still, remain the pilot of the Bandwagon Airlines.

I stand with Biodun Fatonyibo,
The law stands with him.
So does God too.
This is all that matters.
No wonder nairalanders like you, always making senseless comments...
Bunch of senseless morons
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by opribo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
She has soiled her reputation anf that of her family for life.

For the court to throw out the case for lacking in substance.
That's wy we keep preaching it that immediately something happens you scream while the evidence are there. Nobody is going to believe you that you we to raped twice by the same man at different location in different positions. That can't be rape, it was consensual,
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
opribo:
She has soiled her reputation anf that of her family for life.

For the court to throw out the case for lacking in substance.
That's wy we keep preaching it that immediately something happens you scream while the evidence are there. Nobody is going to believe you that you we to raped twice by the same man at different location in different positions. That can't be rape, it was consensual,

Amazing how many people on this thread simply don’t read anything posted before and just comment. Please read my next post below - I’d repeat key points.

First, she hasn’t ruined her reputation at all, only to people like u, likely a COZA. She is a hero to many, many people, including many prominent people.

Second the court didn’t throw out the the case for lack of substance - they never got to that. They threw it out because it’s statute-barred - same as saying they have no jurisdiction to hear it.

Thirdly she did “scream” afterwards and left the church. People who were there when she “screamed” have corroborated her “screaming”

Fourthly, rape is having sex with someone without their consent (or while they are underage or incapacitated - statutory rape). That can definitely happen more than once (twice in this case). You’d have a point if it became habitual
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

I understand where you are coming from, you are looking at it from the idealist point of view.

Let's assume you are right and Busola was 100% honest even though from her "honest testimony" it was not even rape. She was disvirgined by her pastor through mind coersion like most sheeples and she continues worshipping and working in same church for years..
But let assume .... You are on point.

Before they decide to come public and accuse their formal "daddy GO" of rape or like a case i know of fraud, they would have atleast have a tangible evidence at worst an audio of him admitting or boasting he did it and got away with it.

A fresh harrasment that can be linked to the one of 20 years.
Long term case build up underground.

Not coming on Twitter to rant.

See, acting base on emotions over very serious and daming issue like this is foolishness because leave all this nice talk the pastor is saying about he holds no graudges, the Dakolos has started something they are not prepared for.

15th Law of power ... Crush your enemy totally because if they survive you won't be able to sleep.

Nicollo Machaevelli : Men ought to be flattered else completely destroyed.

You obviously haven’t read previous posts. Start by reading my last post above.

Here below is a previous post:

“Here are answers to your questions:

1) U may have a point if this we’re taken in isolation but other women have come forward describing similar scenarios with him:
Mrs Dakolo said, “Fatoyinbo showed up at our house unannounced. It was a Monday morning early and I was still in my nightgown. My mother had travelled with my sisters and were absent..,
“He didn’t say a word, forced me onto a chair, speaking only to command me to do as he said. It took me a while to come to terms with what was about to happen, and it was why I didn’t struggle or make a fuss when he pulled down my underwear and raped me.”

2) She came forward because anonymous sources told her husband that Fato was targeting underaged girls and her husband had put up a post condemning Nigerian clergy for shielding rapists and sexual predators

3) Her aim for finally coming forward was mainly to prevent him continuing targeting underaged girls

4) The initial primary aim of her coming forward was NOT to go to police or court but to deter him continuing said behavior - exposure on social media was enough to accomplish that

5) She DID come forward after the alleged rape. Many people have said they were told about it and believed her including people in the following story she narrated.

Do u think they are all lying and she made everything up??

{Busola said, “my brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by 3rdeyeNigeria: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You obviously haven’t read previous posts. Start by reading my last post above.

Here below is a previous post:

“Here are answers to your questions:

1) U may have a point if this we’re taken in isolation but other women have come forward describing similar scenarios with him:
Mrs Dakolo said, “Fatoyinbo showed up at our house unannounced. It was a Monday morning early and I was still in my nightgown. My mother had travelled with my sisters and were absent..,
[b]"He didn’t say a word, forced me onto a chair, speaking only to command me to do as he said. It took me a while to come to terms with what was about to happen, and it was why I didn’t struggle or make a fuss when he pulled down my underwear [/b]and raped me.”

2) She came forward because anonymous sources told her husband that Fato was targeting underaged girls and her husband had put up a post condemning Nigerian clergy for shielding rapists and sexual predators

3) Her aim for finally coming forward was mainly to prevent him continuing targeting underaged girls

4) The initial primary aim of her coming forward was NOT to go to police or court but to deter him continuing said behavior - exposure on social media was enough to accomplish that

5) She DID come forward after the alleged rape. Many people have said they were told about it and believed her including people in the following story she narrated.

Do u think they are all lying and she made everything up??

{Busola said, “my brother was angry so he took a pocket knife and dragged me to His (fatoyinbo) house. Immediately he saw my brother and I coming, he (fatoyinbo) quickly came out of His house and said busola! busola! What’s the matter?
“my brother’s name is Tunde, he was very mad and told fatoyinbo, I am going to stab you and kill you, what did you do to her?

“He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me was just the devil. At that time someone was around, a minister Wole, He is the pastor of the Port Harcourt branch now. Then he wasn’t a pastor, he was a minister in church like prayer minister so he said we should all go to my house.
“my brother and I went back home and then they came to our house and called another minister. He (fatoyinbo) started begging saying he didn’t know what came over him, I just stood there and couldn’t say anything.

“Meanwhile the minister who was Wole Soetan and another minister Flow (Folarin Ogunsola) who is my second cousin. They talked and begged me but I wasn’t listening to anything they were saying because all that was on my mind is that I cannot get back my virginity because it’s been done and the way I think right now, you don’t know my state.

You quoting wat Mrs Dakolo said as if it is the Bible.

And you believe her testimony hook, line and sinker without any audio of video back up (even though doctored)

Even the bolded from her testimony does not amount to rape, she was psycologically coerced and f*cked.
Do you know if she had even said "No" at any time, or resisted at any time it becomes "statutory rape". She felt weak, allowed him then later regreted it because she felt manipulated.
It is not rape in any form.

And you think she can't lie or make up story because she is Jesus Christ.

Lastly if she had said He "manipulated" her and took advantage of her and he is currently manipulating young girls in his church perhaps it won't had led to police then court l, perhaps she could have won.

Because the manipulation would be a moral crime, not a civil one.

Not rape... Fatoyinbo is a master manipulator, he can use psyche to d*ck any puss* over and over again...
He doesn't need rape, and everyone that had come forward accused him of manipulation not rape.
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by CanadaOrBust: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

You quoting wat Mrs Dakolo said as if it is the Bible.

And you believe her testimony hook, line and sinker without any audio of video back up (even though doctored)

I promise not quote or reply you again.

It wasn’t just her. People were there who have corroborated what she said as exactly true
Re: Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case by edoairways: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
cococandy:

Say for example: The rapist brings out a knife or gun and says “if you scream or fight, I’ll hurt/kill you”. In fact the size of him alone without any added weapons can be cause for fear. A man of 200 lbs can easily kill a woman of 145 lbs with his bare hands.

The victims fearing for their life gives in and the rapist raped her. There won’t be evidence of physical abuse. The only thing that can be proven is that there was penetration. if he wears a condom, then it’s even harder to prove.

The victim can come forward even immediately and say that the rapist raped her. The rapist can claim that it was consensual.( as we know, most rapes are inflicted by people who know the victims). You do know that in that moment it will become a he said she said thing?

Questions will abound. like:

“what did you go to his house to do?”
“What were you expecting when you went to his house alone?” “ why did you go that party?”
“I thought you guys were friends so you must have been leading him on”
And this will be from ‘well meaning’ folks.

The more mischievous ones will call her olosho who didn’t get paid for her services hence she’s angry or she’s trying to pull him down because he’s successful. bla bla bla. You get it..

Many rapists and rapist apologists emphasize on the evidence part because they (in their evil hearts) know that it’s one of the hardest cases to provide evidence against. They don’t ask for evidence because they care about the truth, it’s because they know there won’t be evidence so...let’s mock this victim and shut her up.

I’m not saying lock everyone up the moment they are accused of rape. Neither should you folks be saying that every accuser is lying because they didn’t happen to be wearing a camera on their forehead to record their rape.

If they cared, they would refrain from outrightly insinuating that the accuser is lying and let both sides present their cases and follow it up intelligently.

Many victims already know their cases may be hard to prove in court. The pain of not getting justice might be lessened if you all weren’t so bent on discrediting them the moment they come forward.
Have you forgotten that many ladies use rape to blackmail people? Until the society starts having an unbiased view it would be difficult to believe a rape victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price / Graphic Works Of Hakeem Effect, Gives Tribal Marks, Featured On BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.