Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,227 members, 7,822,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (90288 Views)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Tinubu's Original Hometown..amazing Scenery / Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by mimmmms(f): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
I wish this is the real image of my home town bonny island..this is just NLNG RA complex like NLNG staff and some contract staff quarters... Main Bonny town and finima doesnt look anything close to this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Naughtysite:

Food is cheap in Niger Delta.

If you eat N500 food, you may spend 15 minutes eating only meat and fish.

Once ate N200 rice with very big fish head. Nawa.

Omg, i can't wait mehn.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by gamaliel9: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
HIV ravaged island.....just respect yourself if you go there...
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by lilyheaven: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
okorotalkative:
Beautiful masterpiece, hater will soon come and start dia yeye comparison.

If not for security issues, i just wanna wake one day and start a road trip from west to south. especially these niger delta region. I need good sea food in my body.

One day sha!
The place is beautiful
But can you cross ocean? I'm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by KunAviero(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please educate a brother and pardon my ignorance �. Someone told me the place is not accessible to ordinary Nigerians, that the place is reserved for the white oil workers, very affluent guys and and the few privileged Nigerian oil workers. How true is this claim?
Anambralstson:
Very lovely city, I spent almost a year in NLNG RA didn't experience power failure for one minute.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Deby123: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Plz what legal business can a lady venture into and thrived. Just planning a change of environment next year. Not certain where yet. What is the cost of average accomodtion.

Help a sister

penukz2015:
It
was really fun there. Just kill the fear of crossing the ocean everyother thing was oyorima.lodged in a hotel that shared a fence with the water..it was really fun.
Also enter RA to eat well prepared meal in friend's place, the bakery there is the best..try chop thr bread with a mutuary standard coke..chai. mini stadium better than most stadiums in the state ABI na the hospital there.... sickness go just run.. ihendiocha.
Night life was also fun..fish ,palmwine,and refined air.. just a very good place to visit.
My experience returning to Ph is a story for another day. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Xisnin(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
theenchanter:
no, i've never been there but judging by ur pics and what i've read about it, u're overhyping it.... nothing specular, we need to stop celebrating mediocrity in this country.
I see that many people are avoiding your posts.
Which country or city in any part of the world is not mediocre and why?

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by ic3tipz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
This photo doesnt depict reality. All you did was post photos of LNG Residential Area in Bonny. You could have done more sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by caracas: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
nasoeb:

God Purnish you.
Shey you don come to claim bonny sey na igbo land too.
You no go see well for this life if you do.
Afonja go n sleep
Won’t waste my time trading insult with u
I am well trained.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by nasoeb: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
caracas:

Afonja go n sleep
Won’t waste my time trading insult with u
I am well trained.
That's your antics, when confronted with fact you guys begin to shout afonja. Check all my post I have said it many times and over again, I am full and complete IJAW MAN and bonny is my home town. Am not just saying it few months ago but being stating it right from my day one on this forum. So take that your inherent land grabbing attitude to obigbo and anioma. Thank you.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by syntax50: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jarrow:

Please do you live in Bonny or Finima not RA? Also when was d last time you were in Bonny?

Oga ayam in bonny ryte now; my office is responsible for the turbines that supply power so again I ask who are those no longer enjoying 24/7 light in bonny?
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by subcbouy: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
nasoeb:

That's your antics, when confronted with fact you guys begin to shout afonja. Check all my post I have said it many times and over again, I am full and complete IJAW MAN and bonny is my home town. Am not just saying it few months ago but being stating it right from my day one on this forum. So take that your inherent land grabbing attitude to obigbo and anioma. Thank you.
But your dialect sounds more like Igbo naw.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by syntax50: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
For peace sake if we met face to face i would be far more graphic in my jabs at you; since you refuse to pride yourself in verifying your intel before you post them.
Imagine me on nyte duty in ma office here in bonny and reading your post reeking of filthy blatant lies and disinformation, taaar shift enta ground if you post shit you must get shit

Regards; I said it.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by subcbouy: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
KunAviero:
Please educate a brother and pardon my ignorance �. Someone told me the place is not accessible to ordinary Nigerians, that the place is reserved for the white oil workers, very affluent guys and and the few privileged Nigerian oil workers. How true is this claim?
Actually, it is not accessible by road but work is ongoing like 3rd mainland in this part of the country, connecting the mainland and the island. It's LGA in RS. Both whites and locals live in the island.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by syntax50: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
megautche:
Nice but he only showed pics of nlng and maybe spdc facilities, he didn't show the locals and where they live, what of showing us Bonny jetty

SPDC i laff in french....
If you add spdc facilities the post go jus spoiii
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by nasoeb: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
subcbouy:
But your dialect sounds more like Igbo naw.
Our dialect is Ibani. You are free to google it.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Reference:
Of course, planned, built and maintained by foreigners, that's why. Nigerians will rather build mansions in the swamp.

Second picture, bottom left. That is Nigeria. The real Nigeria.

Britain does not boast of its Roman roads or its Viking forts, its historical heritage, that which it boasts about is all Anglo Saxon. Let us boast about the things we have done for ourselves.

Where are the monuments of our true liberties. These are the shrines the people run to when they are under the oppression of their own. These are the things they remember. Nigeria has very little heritage and that is why it remains to be seen what it means to be Nigerian.

You have said it all.
It actually means nothing to be Nigerian.
Nay, it means something.
It means everything the name says.
It means "nigger area".
A concentration camp without physical walls.
A slave market for them culturally displaced niggers!
A man-made state of being in backward movement.
That's about all Nigeria means.
It means nothing cheering to be Nigerian.
It is both painful and purgatorial to be Nigerian.
That much is becoming clear every now and again.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Anambralstson: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
KunAviero:
Exactly, if you aren't working or have someone there, its impossible to visit there, to visit NLNG RA or IA is base on strictly by invitation.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Thecvbankng: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

I'm interested to know which part of Lagos on the mainland boasts of such good roads, and 24/7 electricity

alausa has very steady light and good roads

Lol which government residential area doesn't have good roads and electricity ? Asides Alausa, e don finish
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by caracas: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
nasoeb:

If u like kill yourself , it can never change the fact that igbos dominate bonny island. Just like Lagos,port harcourt n Abuja. However this doesn’t necessarily translate to ownership rather they are conquerors,natural settlers n consequently developers.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Oil money. How the rest of the Niger delta should look.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
lilyheaven:

The place is beautiful
But can you cross ocean? I'm

I'm ready to cross it mehn.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by fsgbeats: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
White settlements.. They are everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery by Nostradamus: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:

A thread on Bonny Island is coming up soon... So we have a balance reportage...

Hope that sounds cool??
please tag me whenever you've create the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.