Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) (70107 Views)

Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by texazzpete(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
mechanics:
He's intelligent, what a doctor could not do, a nurse did it.

Ironically, this is an extremely unintelligent post.

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
texazzpete:

how?
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
texazzpete:

explain?
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
texazzpete:

remember she was rejected by doctors to another hospital.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by spiceadole: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one! Issue of life and death is no respecter of gender. If the woman belongs to the category of people who always say "A male doctor can never take my delivery" she will more thankful now that God had mercy on her sending a helper her way! Congratulations to her!
He is a nurse,not a doctor
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by VulgarLee(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

So we should give him a National Award abi?

May someone take ur shine in this life
Can you say amen?

Watch what you spit out
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by OnyesomJ(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

can’t you appreciate
Bad Belly Mtcheew
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by RTSC: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
The way people dey born for this country is wow.

Just walk down the street, pregnant women everywhere.

Explosive population growth.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by texazzpete(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2019
mechanics:
explain?

‘What a doctor could not do’.

How does that make sense?

mechanics:
remember she was rejected by doctors to another hospital.

She was referred to another hospital, not too far away. In an emergency, any doctor would deliver the baby, but at the point she arrived, she wasn’t yet in that state.

There’s nothing wrong with the decision to refer her to a more equipped hospital.

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by AreaFada2: 1:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Greengrass260:
He tried.

Meanwhile, Watch shocking untold story of Nadia Buari and her family below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUAPap1Por4

Hmmm.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by AreaFada2: 1:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Treasure17:
The Maura guy ran away grin O japa
Oh boy. Before Police and arrest him if something goes wrong.

Jungle things. No paddy o. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Baroba(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2019
executive12:
Great job by the Nurse. He seems very well trained and competent. He deserves commendation by the Government.
Shame on the hospital that turned away the pregnant mother. The hospital should be sanctioned.

True, he has a PHD, His use of medical terminology is quite sound, you don't see that with most Nurses.. Thank God the baby and mama survived..
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

No one would contact u for Graphic or Web Design with this ur negativity... undecided
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Fideo:

Why don't congrat to daddy too? why only "mummy and the baby"? All this Nigerian women mentality self.
Nigerian women mentality aren't the same bro, I only mentioned the people I saw in the picture, besides it seems like the daddy don blow awol if not he is supposed to be mentioned.sorry I didn't recognize daddy's presence.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
will you be my baby mama?
Your moniker scares me because am a peaceful person..
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Ken24(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
In reality, most of these our superheroes really don't hide behind suites, flying around the atmosphere waiting to catch the next safe from "daily burgles",shooting webs, ducking kryptostones, they just appeared at the scene and do there thing.. God bless your hand super nurse
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by buzorcharles(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
texazzpete:

‘What a doctor could not do’.

How does that make sense?

She was referred to another hospital, not too far away. In an emergency, any doctor would deliver the baby, but at the point she arrived, she wasn’t yet in that state.

There’s nothing wrong with the decision to refer her to a more equipped hospital.
I didn't say all doctors mind you, it may be that the particular doctor could not handle the case, are you telling me is all doctors that know what they are doing, some of them might not be experienced in handling certain cases, I have seen instances like that.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by stormborn28(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

it would have been better if you didn't type this rubbish
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by stormborn28(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shugargal:
chei!!!
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Slimmy0: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
A nurse, not a male nurse.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shugargal:
you have not answered the question
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
you have not answered the question
The fear of your moniker made me not to.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by naijaking1: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Mrop:
A Male nurse has taken delivery of a baby with its cord around the neck in a Keke Napep (tricycle) after an undisclosed hospital denied care of the mother in Lagos, praizenews report.

The male nurse, Edeaghe Jeremiah Oyakhilome swung into action after he heard the cry of people in the neighbourhood when a woman in a keke napep went into labour, he had to take delivery of the baby whose cord was round the neck single-handedly.

According to the twitter user who broke the news, He wrote;

https://twitter.com/El_PrisciTO/status/1194855955185520640?s=19

The incident was recounted by El_PrisciTO on his social media page.Thankfully, mother and child are doing very fine.

From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/male-nurse-takes-delivery-of-baby-with-cord-around-neck-in-keke-napep-photos/

If you believe this roadside delivery was performed as shown in the perfect delivery room OR note, and that the pictures are indeed reflective of the situation as described, then I have a plot of land to sell you in Florida.
Unfortunately, no one could verify it before hitting front page. Everybody beware!
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shugargal:
The fear of your moniker made me not to.
ok i go tell seun and lalasticlala to change it for me. If i change it will you be my baby mama?
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Dextre(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ekpekus:

Inky the APGAR score nor dey the delivery note.. otherwise na complete delivery note be this grin

I dey tell you grin
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
ok i go tell seun and lalasticlala to change it for me. If i change it will you be my baby mama?
Not changing the name that's the problem but it could be your features.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Shugargal:
Not changing the name that's the problem but it could be your features.
mbanu, it cannot be my future. My future is very very bright
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
mbanu, it cannot be my future. My future is very very bright
I said features and not future.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shugargal:
I said features and not future.
ok tell me what you want and it shall be done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.