Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) (69900 Views)

Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
ok tell me what you want and it shall be done
You can't offer me what I want... You must definitely criticize.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Shugargal:
You can't offer me what I want... You must definitely criticize.
criticism is part of life.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by paix(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is why students should read hard to pass their exam. Not just the LET MY PEOPLE GO thing. See as de guy dey explain what happened step by step. I salute you man.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
criticism is part of life.
It's already a promise that you're gonna criticize.. it's alright ooo
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Shugargal:
It's already a promise that you're gonna criticize.. it's alright ooo
It's meant to improve you and bring the best out of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.