Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,234 members, 7,957,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) (70114 Views)

Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Nerosoft19(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
God's plan.

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by aadoiza: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is really what a superhero is, not some bloody Avengers, cranky Justice League, or bullshit X-men; but an amazing professional saving lives against all odds. Thank you, Nurse.

3 Likes

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Spechialone(f): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nurse cum Barrister
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by styless(f): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
the kind of news i want to hear now
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Stanbaba30: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
God bless the young Doc. That is why it is good to know what you are doing, not like Buhari who is completely lost.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Khalidase83(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Weldone
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Remman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Great nurse! We're proud of you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Jlow2: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dey so called hypocrite billionaires wnt come out to bless him but when dey see one bleaching masquerade frm god knws wer in one reality show, you knw d rest

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by BlackBuhari: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congrats Dear .
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Dextre(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mrop:
A Male nurse has taken delivery of a baby with its cord around the neck in a Keke Napep (tricycle) after an undisclosed hospital denied care of the mother in Lagos, praizenews report.

The male nurse, Edeaghe Jeremiah Oyakhilome swung into action after he heard the cry of people in the neighbourhood when a woman in a keke napep went into labour, he had to take delivery of the baby whose cord was round the neck single-handedly.

According to the twitter user who broke the news, He wrote;

https://twitter.com/El_PrisciTO/status/1194855955185520640?s=19

The incident was recounted by El_PrisciTO on his social media page.Thankfully, mother and child are doing very fine.

From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/male-nurse-takes-delivery-of-baby-with-cord-around-neck-in-keke-napep-photos/

Good one...my guy go write full delivery note for twitter
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by doyinbaby(f): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

So we should give him a National Award abi?

yes
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Treasure17(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
The Maura guy ran away grin O japa

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Ekpekus(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
ibnzubair:
He rushed out alongside the doctor on duty...

He delivered the baby singlehandedly...

I'm lost
Exactly my thought..
Funny enough I see the female doctor there...

Kudos to Oyakilome and Rhoda..

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Ekpekus(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dextre:

Good one...my guy go write full delivery note for twitter
Inky the APGAR score nor dey the delivery note.. otherwise na complete delivery note be this grin

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Fideo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shugargal:
I salute you master nurse. you deserve to be celebrated. Congrats to mumy and the baby. Thank God for His mercy.

Why don't congrat to daddy too? why only "mummy and the baby"? All this Nigerian women mentality self.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by vikithor(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
feminism!
won't anyone ask how he touched the woman kini and had a full feel feelings of the depth,size n with before dragging the baby out?

the way oyakilome take smile shows he rewarded himself in full already now make Una come carry Una pikin.

this zoogeria where before employment you will ask of 'papers and names of schools' before 'can you really really do the job?
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Male nurse when all your mates are doctors
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Adams12345: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
God bless nurse jeremieh
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by xcelentattitude(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kudos to him.

All those his 'nurse-ry' terminologies I understoodeth not walahi grin

All I can say is "God bless you"

The keke napep man depicted what an average Nigerian would have done in such scenario...'run'.

What You'll hear is "olorun maje ari alakoba(may God not allow us meet person wey go put us for trouble"
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
That is a good1 frm a male nurse not even a midwife how did he manage d tear & stitches.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
What a full hospital could not handle... A nurse who studied well handled it.....kudos school no b scam

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Instead of u to tank d nurse u are tankin an imaginary beast
Gabson001:
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by centilad(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Cool
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by edoairways: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
AuroraB:
Do women choose whom to help them in delivery
Some do especially from especially from certain region
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Satan66:
Only an Igbo man
Idiot FOOL!
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by deuzgreat: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Stanbaba30:
God bless the young Doc. That is why it is good to know what you are doing, not like Buhari who is completely lost.
nurse not doc
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by deuzgreat: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Male nurse when all your mates are doctors
school drop out like you. stop ogogoro
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by stankezzy: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
thank God for d surgery , if d doctors did not perform d surgery on time d birth of d twins would have been very difficult since d husband left her on keke and ran away
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Chei see the woman's breast as them fool her chest, the pikin is very lucky, see wetin only him go dey suck.

dominique how far?

1 Like

Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by mechanics(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
He's intelligent, what a doctor could not do, a nurse did it.
Re: Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shugargal:
I salute you master nurse. you deserve to be celebrated. Congrats to mumy and the baby. Thank God for His mercy.
will you be my baby mama?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.