Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (79434 Views)

Nigerians Oppose As Air Peace Crew Dress In Igbo Attire For Flight To London / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by desire222(f): 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible
Air roasters indeed, that's why you are an uncultured, vulgar mouthed illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Victorex001(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
see anoda mofo

Stop thinking through your anus Fam.

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Lukebryan2sure:

Too funny grin
naso air roaster if you don travel b4 you go understand y i call them air roasters
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by udeze2000: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2019
IGBO AMAKA
Take it or leave it
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by desire222(f): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
nice outfits but the air hostesses look old and below average in terms of their look which is against the norms of the industry
Your business is to enter the flight and it will take you to your destination, nobody asked you to date or marry anyone of them. Of course, you will not be old. You and Jay Z will be forever young.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by idonhammer: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
The last time I was in naija via emirate air from Dubai I know the kind of well dressed and sexy looking air roasters not this old looking oo looking like those going for revival at the lord choosing, abeg the dress code is horrible

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by hammerD: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Op Dat is not Isi Agu but a suit and cap that is red.

I repeat, that is not Isi Agu but suit

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Rooneyboy(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
This guy, you've killed me this earlier morning. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2019
desire222:
Air roasters indeed, that's why you are an uncultured, vulgar mouthed illiterate.
see anoda donkey if u don travel b4 you will understand y o called them air roasters ewu
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2019
Rooneyboy:

This guy, you've killed me this earlier morning. cheesy cheesy cheesy
naso my bro as bwari no gree u laugh air roasters everywhere
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Bahamas95(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2019
The outfit is lovely but they ain't that pretty

I love pretty girls

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by desire222(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
Why are they all fat and old
If you are young, slim, and handsome/beautiful, you would have added your picture on your profile, but you are not. So keep quiet !

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2019
UncleGist:
Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wearing Another ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/air-peace-crew-to-dubai-wearing-another-isi-agu-suit-and-red-cap
Afamed will not like this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Fadomero(m): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=84074145][/quote]anoda donkey spoted yes air roaster ewu
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by LZAA: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2019
immhotep:

Afamed will not like this.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
Please wia is metaphysicalgrin
Cc GMBuharii greenback gwarotango

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:

If that person in your profile is you, then you aren't exactly in the position to complain about anyone's looks.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by desire222(f): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
see anoda donkey if u don travel b4 you will understand y o called them air roasters ewu
Like I said before, you are an illiterate, that's why you can't still write a good sentence. Please there are adult night education all over the country, enroll in one so that your porous brain will be made better. Thank me later !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by octavian(m): 10:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
Honestly bro, this is not good enough.. When are we ever going to appreciate and embrace our culture for once, by the way what's wrong with what they've on? I hope one day, we drop all tribal sentiments to embrace one another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Crixxx: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
They should have worn this Isi Agu with white sparkling trousers..
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by akdjr(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
May God continue to bless this man. I have always thought of this and I will do same after iopen my company soon.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Akpacha(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
nice outfits but the air hostesses look old and below average in terms of their look which is against the norms of the industry
chief judge, how u take know their age?
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Oharina(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't think you have a sister, if at all u do have a sister, she must be very ugly. Stupid fool.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Rawtruth1: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Cultural. Very good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Prechy08(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
They are urgly looking old
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Advocate500: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
learn to show respect to ur traditions and culture.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Jungleluv5: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
lazy youth appreciate your own fake youth
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by allthingsgood: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2019
desire222:
If you are young, slim, and handsome/beautiful, you would have added your picture on your profile, but you are not. So keep quiet !

Shut up. You've said nothing
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by sapientia(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2019
Isi Agu in Germany...

If you, you know

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2019
LZAA:

Please wia is metaphysicalgrin
Cc GMBuharii greenback gwarotango
He is eyeing one of those Igbo air hostesses

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by consultancy: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
Tufiakwa!!! The matter tire me my brother.
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by Jungleluv5: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Fadomero:
You are just a monkey insulting baboon idiot if see his face he is ugly oooo
Re: Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap by consultancy: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2019
ATTemi:
Sometimes, we want 2 appear so learned we end up sounding like an illiterate.
maybe you are also an illiterate like him. Before u want to appear very learned and correct others, be sure ur grammar is top notch too. "We", plural, and "an", singular, can never go together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.