Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing (3362 Views)

SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS) / Why Do Women Say "Consent To Sex Is Bad", But Turn Around To Accuse Men Of Rape / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by sauceEEP(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Toyota or Mercedes SA should equally step in with their latest toys...
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by oxiide22(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ishilove:
Some people sha just come online to run their filthy mouths. So what is wrong with proposing at KFC?

Anyway, haters tried to bury them, but they didn't know they were seeds.
ishilove
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
oxiide22:
ishilove
Yelz?
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Explorers:

Na under tree me propose.
Nature lover things grin
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by oxiide22(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ishilove:

Yelz?
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by oxiide22(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ishilove:

Yelz?
i
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by starbuck(f): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
dfrost:

I'm just hearing it now. So it's not late. Nov 7 is late?.

She has locked her twitter account. Now she's playing the depression card. Stupid gato angry

She apologized through her Facebook page
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by dfrost: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
starbuck:

She apologized through her Facebook page

Yeah I saw that mentioned on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by PogBlexiSmallin(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
0KNM:
She probably was shading her SA men.

I don’t get the idea of people proposing in public places tho. Will they die if they do in their houses?

They won't get all these fortunes if the man had proposed in his home.

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
PogBlexiSmallin:

They won't get all these fortunes if the man had proposed in his home.
He is only lucky. His case is one in a million. For every one of his story, there are a thousand embarrassing stories of people who proposed publicly

2 Likes

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
oxiide22:
i am like ur comments
Thanks, I guess smiley

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by oxiide22(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Thanks, I guess smiley
no guessing you're just intelligent
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
let's try it at a Samsung store,i'm sure Facebook,Apple,Google,Huawei,Amazon etc will step in grin

grin grin grin haha, that'll be one of the best weddings ever...
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Ishilove: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
oxiide22:
no guessing you're just intelligent
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by PogBlexiSmallin(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
0KNM:
He is only lucky. His case is one in a million. For every one of his story, there are a thousand embarrassing stories of people who proposed publicly

That's true. You never know until you try.
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by iSufferFools: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
watch as nigerians start proposing at KFC outlets,some will even try Chicken Republic,Dominos Pizza,Tantalizers etc

Happy Married Life to the couple smiley
guy you no serious oh. Lol
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by joshboo(m): 1:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Awwwwn... God is certainly involved in that union
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by enomakos(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
wonderful
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by Nicklaus619(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
God don use The stupid troll to locate the beautiful couple, ayam loving this grin
Re: Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing by seangy4konji: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
This touched my heart and moved me near to tears.

Some people are quick to run you down but God almight has not forgotten you..

Well done guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? / I Have A Demon In Me, How Can I Sleep With 4 Different Women In 1 Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.