Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online (3845 Views)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls / 32 Things Every Father Should Teach His Son / Relationship Advise Every Mother Should Teach Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Billi007:
How much money? What are you willing to give in? How much are you starting with?
These are many questions that come to mind whenever someone says they want a way to make money.
Some people want to make 1 million naira in 1 month and they have less than 5k in their savings account.
Getting rich is not an overnight adventure. There has to be a starting point and a plan.
I can guide you to a business that will double your capital in a month for free.
If you choose to continue after the first month, you will have to pay for my services.
Nothing is given freely. Not even in Freetown.
I just wanna learn
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by tobby20: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Do you have a laptop? Internet? Can you write and speak English a little above the university level? Do you have a hustling spirit, never day never attitude?

If you answered yes to all, I can train you.
How will you train me , I'm very interested, also I have hustling spirit
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2019
blesskewe:
I don't see pms cuz have lost the email connected to my nl account
Ok Drop your Whatsapp contact then.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Billi007:
How much money? What are you willing to give in? How much are you starting with?
These are many questions that come to mind whenever someone says they want a way to make money.
Some people want to make 1 million naira in 1 month and they have less than 5k in their savings account.
Getting rich is not an overnight adventure. There has to be a starting point and a plan.
I can guide you to a business that will double your capital in a month for free.
If you choose to continue after the first month, you will have to pay for my services.
Could you please explain more abt this business
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by blesskewe(f): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2019
AoA777:

Ok
Drop your Whatsapp contact then.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by jelraj(m): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2019
AoA777:

Ok
Drop your Whatsapp contact then.

Sir please i’m also interested
Here is my WhatsApp number 08188184529
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by jelraj(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Billi007:

Sir please I’m interested
I’m ready to pay after d first month
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by jelraj(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Do you have a laptop? Internet? Can you write and speak English a little above the university level? Do you have a hustling spirit, never day never attitude?

I am ready sir
Here is my WhatsApp number

Or u can give me yours
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by apholaryn: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can still modify it,so they can stop using it to insult you!!! It obvious you wanted to type "how" bt guys here are so immature to insult you with a common mistake!!!
hey! what do u mean by guys here? generalizing doesn't sound fair you know?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2019
millionboi2:
this guy will scam you
grin the very reason ppl who make legit money online never divulge coz of 1daful ppl like u, who assume life must be hard for everyone coz it is(and always will) for them. Let me like ur comment so as to give u 2 likes. Dont thank me cool
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2019
mosho2good:

can u give me your contact
I wish to learn
contact link on my profile
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
blesskewe:
Ok noted. Other interested persons can also drop their contact.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
jelraj:

Sir please i’m also interested Here is my WhatsApp number 08188184529
Ok noted.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Marley147:
yes pls teach me tnx
Please drop your contact. I want to start lessons soon.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
AoA777:

Please drop your contact. I want to start lessons soon.
cutiedave and Bamily 777 drop your contact to be added too. I replied your mails earlier but no response from you.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Goldpeas(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Please I am interested, how do I reach you ??
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Goldpeas(m): 5:29am On Nov 20, 2019
0ubenji:
I can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle, if u are serious enough, with capital as low as 7k - 28k and get paid 13- 60k monthly

Can I benefit from this pls
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Goldpeas(m): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Click the link on my signature.
Or contact me for detailed explanation.

Requirement: Good phone with good internet connection

E-mail address

Btw $5 or equivalent in Bitcoin and above.
Note: You may only require one times investment except you wanna upgrade.

Not getting a dime from you neither will l be surfing for you.
Legit and paying

I will contact you sir
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Goldpeas:

I will contact you sir
Ok
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Goldpeas:

Can I benefit from this pls
sure.. check my signature and profile for my contact link
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Goldpeas(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
0ubenji:
sure.. check my signature and profile for my contact link

I Cannot see your contact .
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Goldpeas:

I Cannot see your contact .
there's a link on my profile(personal text), copy it into your browser without spaces, it'll connect u to me directly via whatsapp
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by drezzyx(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Looking for how to make money online too, just like the op.. I even have to Google it but can't get d satisfaction I crave for.
I hope someone can help me out too...
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Noloss(f): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2019
AoA777:

Ok noted.
Other interested persons can also drop their contact.

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by maya007: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Pls am intrested too sent u an email already pls check so I can send u my number
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by AoA777: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2019
maya007:
Pls am intrested too sent u an email already pls check so I can send u my number

I've sent you a mail too.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
0ubenji:
I can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle, if u are serious enough, with capital as low as 7k - 28k and get paid 13- 60k monthly
Interested
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
AoA777:

Are you ready to learn forex trading?

Interested. 09034620948
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
blesskewe:

Am interested
Am interested pls. 09034620948

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / Too Many Underage Girls On Dating Apps / Guys Pick One: Single Mother Or Single lady (who had abortion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.