Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (16945 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired / I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by adanny01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
yes boss. Him knowing is just the best but coming from me without any evidence, it might backfire. It's her word against mine. I'm thinking of telling my eldest sister or my mum but I'm currently the black sheep of the house boss. No one believes me.

There is no way your sister would not believe you if you told her the girl sat in your room and you saw her vjay and thereafter she dropped her towel. Your sister would know that you are the one being harassed.

Besides, it is safer to tell your sister who may not believe you than your brother.

You even have a very good chance to pledge your loyalty to family. Please tell ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cleopatrah:
I have a degree in psychology and i'd like to point a few things out here. I think you're d problem in this whole story not ur brother, not the girls he brings but u.
I do not need to know you to deduce u have a very seductive aura surrounding u. Take a look @ bolded, nobody seems to have noticed but that line gives a glimpse of how dangerous of a person u are around women. Pretty sure u have a million of those up ur sleeves. Look, women re complex creatures. They re moved by what they hear than what they see. If u can use that line on a stranger u don't know frm Adam, only God knows what u tell the girls around u angry
U need to pay attention to ur body language and actions. If you're always shirtless around them, u need to stop it. It could be the way u smile or talk to them which could mean u're sending them very seductive signals u might have no knowledge of.
U said u had periodontal circles around ur eyes, I guess u meant dark periorbital circles by that and this might not seem relevant but it cld be a part of the problem. Guys with those circles apart from giving them a very feminine look, it makes them look very dark, haunting and gives them intense stares. Their stares most times, stab people in the soul without them knowing about it they re the kind of people u could say possess piercing eyes. Believe me, this may sound irrelevant but i believe it's part of the problem. U're obviously seducing them without knowing and u wonder why girls always adore u? There it is, I gave u ur answr.
For now tho, I think u should cut down on any lines like @ bolded u throw and girls and get a damming evidence like people suggested, take it to ur brother nd speak one on one with him. He'll appreciate u coming to him with it. Doesn't mean he might not be weary of u later on, infact he might never trust u wit his women ever again but it'll be worth it in the end. At least u did right by him
Goodluck
I'm speechless. Jesus..
You must be a damn good psychologist. Never looked at it this way. I'm good with women actually. I know how to make them feel really comfortable around me but that's because im a very good person deep down. Thanks anyway, i appreciate.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happyguy201:
Set a secret camera in your room and record all the activities show it to your brother so he doesn't marry that hoe. Save your brother
Thanks bro. Wish he'd go for his age mates.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Crochet:
Fake story i laff at those who believed this shit.
ikr? Fvcking unbelievable and outrageous.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by 2dice01: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
She could outrightly deny though. There is nothing I didn't think of before bringing it on here. I even told myself "what if every event that has happened is probably a coincidence or mistakes on her part" but then again, past events and her flirtatious stares kept creeping up and it became pretty clear what she was up to. Knowing she wasn't wearing panties underneath and sitting loosely in front of me was the last straw. Thanks for your input dear
Why not try have a chat with her make sure you are recording it

Ask her what did she want from you

if she tell you she just want you guys to be séx mate blah blah she love you ..Tell her capital NO nothing like that can happen between you two

leave the House that moment make she no seduce you pass your konji level cheesy

Then after few days/week when your bros is around take him out make sure you invite your sister to join you guys then play what you recorded to them

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by samwise180(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Op listen to Adekunle Gold song 'Temptation' Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sirvingeo:

what will make a responsible lady to keep night out with a guy at Mami holding each other.
if it looks like what it is, it's probably what it is. Learnt that a long time ago..
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by adanny01(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
Thanks bro. I'll have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life though and it sucks.
Thank God for the love my brother has for me, dunno what I'd have done.
I'll do all in my power to make sure he finds out though but not directly. I'll have to work out a plan and get a record or picture to take to my mum or elder sister. Thanks again bro.

Guy, you are taking a big risk here. If you are planning on doing anything, dont plan alone, your sister should be an accomplice in case things go bad. You need help, I don't think your mum is the right person to talk to. You shouldn't do anything alone.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
extremelygolden:

You can never be too sure.
Ahh. I hope not. Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
adanny01:

There is no way your sister would not believe you if you told her the girl sat in your room and you saw her vjay and thereafter she dropped her towel. Your sister would know that you are the one being harassed.

Besides, it is safer to tell your sister who may not believe you than your brother.

You even have a very good chance to pledge your loyalty to family. Please tell ASAP.
Out of everyone in my family, my eldest sister is the one i fear the most. She is the one that has beaten me the most in this life so my relationship with her isn't really all that rosy. She scares shit out of me and taking it to her would require a great deal of courage from my end but I believe with evidence, she's gonna believe me and my brother listens to her and my mum really well.. Thanks boss
I appreciate
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
2dice01:
Why not try have a chat with her make sure you are recording it

Ask her what did she want from you

if she tell you she just want you guys to be séx mate blah blah she love you ..Tell her capital NO nothing like that can happen between you two

leave the House that moment make she no seduce you pass your konji level cheesy

Then after few days/week when your bros is around take him out make sure you invite your sister to join you guys then play what you recorded to them
100 points on you bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
adanny01:

Guy, you are taking a big risk here. If you are planning on doing anything, dont plan alone, your sister should be an accomplice in case things go bad. You need help, I don't think your mum is the right person to talk to. You shouldn't do anything alone.

Nice. Thanks. It's a burden im willing to carry though. Can't risk telling anybody and then instead of believing me, they think im possessed or something.
I appreciate your input.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by adanny01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
I'm gonna make arrangements for a small camera on Monday but I need to ask
Can I really do that with my laptop? That is without the screen being on and on camcoder mode cause it'll be very obvious if that is the case.
I use a MacBook pro. Is there a way I can set up the camera to record with the screen in hibernation?
Thanks for your input anyway. Highly appreciated.

There are apps to do that.

The easiest is using your phone. There is an app, "quick video recorder". Once you tap the app Icon, it beeps and starts recording without showing anything on the screen. You can lock the phone receive calls and do anything while its still recording in the background.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by adanny01(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
Out of everyone in my family, my eldest sister is the one i fear the most. She is the one that has beaten me the most in this life so my relationship with her isn't really all that rosy. She scares shit out of me and taking it to her would require a great deal of courage from my end but I believe with evidence, she's gonna believe me and my brother listens to her and my mum really well.. Thanks boss
I appreciate

It sounds like your sister may not be reasonable with you.

I would want a situation when shiit hits the storm, it won't just rain shiit on you alone. You should have backup.

Engaging Lucifer in a game of tricks, Lucifer could have a lot more tricks under her sleeves.

Besides, you are 26, your bro 32 your sis should be like 30. She's got some balls on her slapping you upandan.

Meanwhile, I had a friend (late) who's older sister would cry trying to remember him. She would, in-between her sobs say, "men, i did receive a lot of beating from my younger brother". His nickname was Michael Power.

You are too old for that shiit.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by tiswell(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
olalat:
Invite your gf to the house. Let her be constant and regular in the house. Your girlfriend presence will make her automatically loose interest in you. Dont touch her pls. And don't inform your brother either. It will raise suspicion.
That's not totally true,a girl that wants to have sex with you will have sex irrespective of whom ever you flaunts to distract her feelings.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
adanny01:

It sounds like your sister may not be reasonable with you.

I would want a situation when shiit hits the storm, it won't just rain shiit on you alone. You should have backup.

Engaging Lucifer in a game of tricks, Lucifer could have a lot more tricks under her sleeves.

Besides, you are 26, your bro 32 your sis should be like 30. She's got some balls on her slapping you upandan.

Meanwhile, I had a friend (late) who's older sister would cry trying to remember him. She would, in-between her sobs say, "men, i did receive a lot of beating from my younger brother". His nickname was Michael Power.

You are too old for that shiit.
I'm actually 24 and she is 30 and married.
She can't beat me now the way she used to though but she sure put the fear of the lord in me. She makes snide comments on how she can still slap me even if im 35 and i know her. She can and will do it.
Anyway, im obviously gonna be my own man someday in my own house and it'll be one hell of a day.
Thanks for all ur contributions bro
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
adanny01:

There are apps to do that.

The easiest is using your phone. There is an app, "quick video recorder". Once you tap the app Icon, it beeps and starts recording without showing anything on the screen. You can lock the phone receive calls and do anything while its still recording in the background.
wow. Thanks for this.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Cleopatrah(f): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
I'm speechless. Jesus..
You must be a damn good psychologist. Never looked at it this way. I'm good with women actually. I know how to make them feel really comfortable around me but that's because im a very good person deep down. Thanks anyway, i appreciate.
U welcome hun.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by cassyrooy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
Thanks for your input boss.
Whoever wants to marry should please stay the hell away from owerri. This is a rubbish town.
Hmm!

Like you've been told to stay away from her or gather evidence (through recorded conversations with her).

Na this Owerri I dey plan relocate to, Chai!

Njo ahia ejula ebe n'ile o!
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Macqueeny(f): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
U better run for ur life ooo leme tell u a woman can destroy you, u better chose now ur future or her, don't report to ur brother he might tink oda wise and she might set u up,so d best is for u to leave d hus or get a gf dt will be coming to d hus too
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Trueyarn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
cool
MiVida:
Wow... Cute guys get wahala honestly embarassed

My story is all over my profile too, finally broke up with my girlfriend recently after a 6year relationship and the temptations in my compound isn't getting any fair on me either. There's a girl who is in a very very serious relationship that I asked out, tho her man isn't here but she's so in love with him. I felt bad for seducing her several times and getting refused every damn time! Of all the ladies in the house, she's the one I like the most... Ebony, biggy biggy in all the fuckingg right places mahn!

I don't want to go into full details cos her bf could be in this forum and I honestly don't wanna ruin things for them... But it happened! Had to get myself to sleep over at her place and yeah! I still can't believe she let me show her what an awesome sexx can be like!

And as for my description, right on my profile.

As for the op, just don't let that girl take away those opportunities you have with your bro, I know how tempting it can be, I'd suggest you tell your sister.

I know you are looking out for a brother, but to be honest, he should not remain chaste because his brother loves him unconditionally and is about sending him overseas... He should prove his integrity to his brother because, he is his "brother" shikena.

I am a 3rd child in a family of 4 boys, my eldest no dey carry me play, and it is known in my family and his circle of friends...Baba just loves me, one time I was at his place and the gurl he is currently dating seriously tried something similar... I was in the second lobby and she actually came out of their room with a lingerie that left little or nothing to the imagination... I saw the look in her eyes and I understood her motive... I silenty worked out of the compound, called a couple of friends and we counted bottles. When I got back to the house, I was drunk but as waterside boi, shayo no fit control me, e dey boost me... She was the one who let me in, asking me where I was? Based on the fact that I was high, I gave her little or no explanation. Do you know this woman, from what I think must have percived my aura, and she must have known I was drunk... Went back inside and came out wearing a see through lingery, the only part covered was the waist area... And guess what she wore? A G-string, a pink one at that. When I saw her, I knew she was up to some mischief ,I blatantly told her that if my brother loves such sexy moves at ungodly hours, that she should keep it to my brother alone, that I am his brother, let her not tempt me any further... All these while, my elder one was at obudu cattle ranch for a project... This thing you just read is nothing but fiction. grin
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
Thanks for your input boss.
For the record; I would've never slept with her. Yes I was tempted by her unclothedness but bro there are somethings that supercede any devil trying to push you to do wrong.
I bleeped up twice before(though they only caught one), disappointed my brother and entire family. I missed playing with my mum and sisters cause they looked at me like I was a plague. Only my younger sister consoled me nonetheless.
We've put everything behind us now and I'll be the biggest fool on planet earth to jeopardize that again which is why I got so scared when this started happening again. Felt like the devil was after me. Thanks for your advice once again boss. I appreciate.

I like ur bold gesture this time around. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
cassyrooy:
Hmm!

Like you've been told to stay away from her or gather evidence (through recorded conversations with her).

Na this Owerri I dey plan relocate to, Chai!

Njo ahia ejula ebe n'ile o!
lol. It's actually a cool place if you're the fun loving type. But the girls here are too promiscuous that is what i can assure you.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Macqueeny:
U better run for ur life ooo leme tell u a woman can destroy you, u better chose now ur future or her, don't report to ur brother he might tink oda wise and she might set u up,so d best is for u to leave d hus or get a gf dt will be coming to d hus too
your input is highly appreciated dear.
Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Trueyarn:
cool

I know you are looking out for a brother, but to be honest, he should not remain chaste because his brother loves him unconditionally and is about sending him overseas... He should prove his integrity to his brother because, he is his "brother" shikena.

I am a 3rd child in a family of 4 boys, my eldest no dey carry me play, and it is known in my family and his circle of friends...Baba just loves me, one time I was at his place and the gurl he is currently dating seriously tried something similar... I was in the second lobby and she actually came out of their room with a lingerie that left little or nothing to the imagination... I saw the look in her eyes and I understood her motive... I silenty worked out of the compound, called a couple of friends and we counted bottles. When I got back to the house, I was drunk but as waterside boi, shayo no fit control me, e dey boost me... She was the one who let me in, asking me where I was? Based on the fact that I was high, I gave her little or no explanation. Do you know this woman, from what I think must have percived my aura, and she must have known I was drunk... Went back inside and came out wearing a see through lingery, the only part covered was the waist area... And guess what she wore? A G-string, a pink one at that. When I saw her, I knew she was up to some mischief ,I blatantly told her that if my brother loves such sexy moves at ungodly hours, that she should keep it to my brother alone, that I am his brother, let her not tempt me any further... All these while, my elder one was at obudu cattle ranch for a project... This thing you just read is nothing but fiction. grin
lmao. You got me. Was starting to think the devil has a new mission.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by RemyDropShadow(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I like ur bold gesture this time around. Keep it up!
sure.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by NobleDeSage001: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2019
I took time to read all the comments on this thread. I think there is something which is missing yet. Just a few persons advised you to seek salvation. I must be frank with you. What you are experiencing now is the fruits of the seeds you and your brother sowed in the past. Your brother made a monster out of your innocent and beautiful soul and that monster has grown and turned against him. "If you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind". It is a natural law.
What you need as a matter of urgency is sound counselling and deliverance session. If you don't seek help to nip in the bud what you have confirmed and acknowledged to be a problem, you will still be falling in and out of these type is issues in the future. You can go ahead and record a video of the girl with any of the previously suggested methods and present it as evidence to the closest person to you in your family but I want you to save yourself from impending damnation in the future.
As a matter of fact, you see most ladies around you as sex tools. If this is happening with you and your brother's girlfriends, imagine what would happen with you and your sisters' female friends, your male friends' girlfriends, your girlfriend's female friends by the time you get one. What would happen when you start your Masters program? By the time you start work or become a CEO, all your female work colleagues, by the time you get married, you may not spare your wife's sisters and her female friends. Don't allow the devil to keep messing with your head. Seek Jesus Christ genuinely now and turn a new leaf.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by cassyrooy(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2019
RemyDropShadow:
lol. It's actually a cool place if you're the fun loving type. But the girls here are too promiscuous that is what i can assure you.
I figured, but one will be very smart in that O-Town

1 Like

Re: I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. by askino(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Your brother is aware and he is monitoring you..Devil wants to snatch your foreign benefits from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? / Hot Whatsapp Group For Nigerian Leaked S3x Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.