Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China (71652 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Them don use heavy bride price pursue this one, e go get one time nobody go dey marry Igbo women, especially the ones from Imo State
but Yoruba men prefer marrying all the Igbo oloshos especially the rejects from owerri

2 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Cousin9999: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Chinese woman?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
but Yoruba men prefer marrying all the Igbo oloshos especially the rejects from owerri

Henhen! Didn't know this.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Happy married life to them!!!
Seems our brothers dnt like old Asian women grin
I hope we can continue seeing marriage like this not the usual great grand ma they get married to grin grin
that lady is older . At least 45 . Chinko no dey age fast

2 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by engrkaz(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2019
That’s if they are allowed to have more than one
CreepyBlackpool:
Hope he won't later start complaining that his kids are always sickly and weak.

They'll be made in China after all
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by obynno7(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2019
IGBO'S they are Tough They Are strong they are conquerer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Risingblue008(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Jealousy makes us to condemn good cos d good no fall for their side,happy marriage life,I call dis cross-culture,thanks for representing Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by daleehat: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Apeshy101:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Onyii wedded his Chinese bride, Bride Xia, yesterday in Guangzhou China.

Couple who did the Igbo traditional wedding and white wedding rocked the Igbo traditional attire for the marriage ceremony.

Below are adorable pictures from the wedding as obtained by news9naija.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/11/17/photos-from-traditional-and-white-wedding-of-a-nigerian-and-his-chinese-bride/
Drugs Money is speaking I hope he will End It here Since he has a responsible Married Man now before he will be caught and hang in Vietnam
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by BotherMleeper(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2019
This one has "Igboe Criminal" written all over him

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by otclare(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2019
I wonder how their children go look like...Chinese or Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by franchasng: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
They look good. Congrats to them.

But naso 2019 take end?

Anyway it is not yet over until it's over.

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas. kiss
lafmaoooo cheesy cheesy

Go back to comedy shocked cheesy

But on a more serious note, those names and more will be in Lag to O town from 6th December, if you are game, we link you up cool
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:

True; all the rejects they dey marry and carry dey make mouth. Igbo men behave like white men; once an Igbo woman is touched by an afonja, no Igbo man will ever accept her again. She is unclean!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by DexterousOne(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2019
igbesachick:
just wonder , it is 2 years or 3 years before they divorce? and then how many children will this woman have to raise alone? better not ask her bony father to help her then. sure thing is, this guy will return to nigeria , single, and have a real marriage with a black woman , after all.

if he wants to fvck her, just do it. to make a marriage scene? that is redundant.
what is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Fortune109: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2019
I thought traditional marriages are done in the bride's culture...what do I know Sha!!

3 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by BOFREJO(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Hope he won't later start complaining that his kids are always sickly and weak.

They'll be made in China after all
afterall, he is into importation.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Gariki: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Igbo Una too much, only Igbo man will come to marry your daughter and force you to do it according to his culture and if you come to marry his daughter he will bring all his forefathers traditional and you must perform it before you take their daughter

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Badonasty(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Still better than those marrying their great grandmother
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by emonis88: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
agbonkamen:
before I scrolled down to the pictures I already knew it was gonna be an Igbotic guy.
U dey vex? The guy married the Chinese lady cus he knows she il help him more than if he married a Nigerian, so no vex eh! U sef go marry Chinese man hahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by MEGAWATCH: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
b3llo:
Igbo boiz no dey carry last. Their seed are scattered all over the face of the earth. They are obeying God's procreation law "Multiply and fill the face of the earth."

Every corner of the earth, there they are.

Yes that's why Nde Ofee Ose no dey take that their big eye see us. Anyway we pass Dem shaaa, we no even know weather Dem dey exit.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Sirseedorf(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Igbo and China products are like South Africans and xenophobic
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by JayPeeOham: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
In, Nigeria, is the one who wears the woman's traditional attire... but in this case it's the other way around... hence, who is the Man and who is the woman
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by dfrost: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
They look good. Congrats to them.

But naso 2019 take end?

Anyway it is not yet over until it's over.

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas. kiss

poco no kill me abeg cheesy grin How e take end? U wan buy Motodiz Benz?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by izubext007: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wise One
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
flat head are ready to do anything for the money......na dem!!!!!!!
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by DexterousOne(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
johndoexxx:

True; all the rejects they dey marry and carry dey make mouth. Igbo men behave like white men; once an Igbo woman is touched by an afonja, no Igbo man will ever accept her again. She is unclean!

What kind of comment is this?

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

What kind of comment is this?

So you don't know this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by 4lorunsho(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
For your ankara, perfume, shoes and clothing video. Contact me and lets work on it

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by mhiztajoshua8(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratulations to you too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.