Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China (71711 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by egoldman(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
but Yoruba men prefer marrying all the Igbo oloshos especially the rejects from owerri
Sheun, you and ur mods have not seen above statement kwo , its been there since 10.29 am, God is watching you guys.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by DCmonster: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
They look good. Congrats to them.

But naso 2019 take end?

Anyway it is not yet over until it's over.

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas. kiss
Poco my crush no need to wait for those guys I will take you to Bahamas, that's if you are willing to go.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Cheryph200(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
China population Don affect nigga wedding... See people for church like RCCG main auditorium crowd
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by naijacentric(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
agbonkamen:
before I scrolled down to the pictures I already knew it was gonna be an Igbotic guy.
tribalism kee u dia

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by naijacentric(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Happy married life to them!!!
Seems our brothers dnt like old Asian women grin
I hope we can continue seeing marriage like this not the usual great grand ma they get married to grin grin
so the one naija women do is what ow many of u even marry ur mate or younger men una hypocrisy na die grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by naijacentric(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fuqman:
All these Igbo boys just dey do oversea marriage anyhow. Who go come marry all the Chinasa abi Chioma dem? Igbo people plenty Sha.
must u from marry from ur clan how do u unite the world now

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by naijacentric(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
but Yoruba men prefer marrying all the Igbo oloshos especially the rejects from owerri
wow chioma is one then grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by naijacentric(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
that lady is older . At least 45 . Chinko no dey age fast
bros u dey reply am most naija women are hypocrites dey accuse men or what dey are most guilty of grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by naijacentric(m): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
johndoexxx:

True; all the rejects they dey marry and carry dey make mouth. Igbo men behave like white men; once an Igbo woman is touched by an afonja, no Igbo man will ever accept her again. She is unclean!
i am so sorry for u dis why other tribes are tired of u guys una bitterness too much upon all una Christianity

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Ramos16(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Hope he won't later start complaining that his kids are always sickly and weak.

They'll be made in China after all

Think before talking, don't let stupid stuffs like this come out of your mouth

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by JayPeeOham: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
igbesachick:

she wants a real african experience. that is also why she marries this guy. or else why not to marry a chinese man instead? she wants bushmeat, the more barbaric and traditional the better.

Hence, making it look like the woman paid the dowry and not the man paying the bride price... hehehehe cheesy
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by sharone21(f): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is simply love as he married her completely unless he is just acting....anyway, he even married her like he was marrying his Igbo lady so he won't feel he is missing anything( since Igbo man prefers his Igbo lady)...make he sha no get any Naija wife for East and child as Asians are good wife material too.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Igbos 2 get swag abeg!Its rare 2 c oda trybes doin dis.Igbo amaka!
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by chukxie(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
GeeJack:

Ahaha he shouldn't try getting a pet fish either the ching chang chong lady will eat it (raw) haha

I think you're confusing Japanese for Chinese. Japanese eat salmon, and also use it in making sushi. Chinese don't typically eat raw food.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Igbos 2 get swag abeg!Its rare 2 c oda trybes doin dis.Igbo amaka!
for marrying a chinko?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
sharone21:
This is simply love as he married her completely unless he is just acting....anyway, he even married her like he was marrying his Igbo lady so he won't feel he is missing anything( since Igbo man prefers his Igbo lady)...make he sha no get any Naija wife for East and child as Asians are good wife material too.
how do you know that Asians are good wife materials?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by sharone21(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
how do you know that Asians are good wife materials?
No be today dem be good wives o. Just that Chinese women ( in particular) may not be into sex as much as men would like it.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
sharone21:

No be today dem be good wives o. Just that Chinese women ( in particular) may not be into sex as much as men would like it.
for me I can never date talkless of marry an Asian.. I don't find them attractive at all..
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
. Just know that in Igbo land 'women are won by those who deserve them', not demonic sweet tongue of lies.

It's true
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by WorWorBoy: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
igbesachick:

sorry, but i am a chinese man. i think my female compatriots are fvcking ugly. i m not a black .and i think this woman is ugly.

actually, i am in no hurry to reveal my nationality, since i enjoy the anonymity a lot.
Ugandanlady. You are still alive?

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
WorWorBoy:
haha bro you remembr that lady abi na man self. That cease persongringrin

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2019
WorWorBoy:

actually, i m whywhyogun.

either you are too young to know whywhyogun or ugandalady impressed u too much.

pity u that , ugandalady has impressed u. u should know my whywhyogun monika, that is what it is !

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2019
sharone21:

they will divorce in the form of his disappearance , either back to africa or somewhere else.

when their doomed divorce comes, they dont need to bother to have such a pretentious ceremony as this one.

it will happen in 2 or 3 years.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2019
chukxie:

I think you're confusing Japanese for Chinese. Japanese eat salmon, and also use it in making sushi. Chinese don't typically eat raw food.

he means chinese put all sorts of shiet in their own mouths, raw fish is one of the shiet.

although i m a chinese, i have to agree with his point.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2019
sharone21:

how do u know she is not into sex ? she definitely is a black dick worshipper. i can tell her thirst by a glance . she will extort him to the last drop of juice.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2019
WorWorBoy:
it is ugandalady , not ugandanlady, hate to see my name misspelt. u dont respect a lady who loves BLACK DICKS tremendously.

i cant wait to jump out of my skin,
to say something, even under the risk of being found out that i could be whywgyogun, when i see a real woman from my country , namely china, marries a black dude, legally. i hate her.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by WorWorBoy: 4:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
haha bro you remembr that lady abi na man self. That cease persongringrin
how can i forget? he/she love for black dicks knows no bounds . grin cheesy
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by WorWorBoy: 5:13am On Nov 19, 2019
igbesachick:

it is ugandalady , not ugandanlady, hate to see my name misspelt. u dont respect a lady who loves BLACK DICKS tremendously.

i cant wait to jump out of my skin,
to say something, even under the risk of being found out that i could be whywgyogun, when i see a real woman from my country , namely china, marries a black dude, legally. i hate her.
Accept my apology, it won't happen again. tongue
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2019
WorWorBoy:

Accept my apology, it won't happen again. tongue
that guy na casegringrin
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by chukxie(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2019
igbesachick:

he means chinese put all sorts of shiet in their own mouths, raw fish is one of the shiet.

although i m a chinese, i have to agree with his point.

The Chinese folks I know don't "put all sorts of shiet in their mouths", and neither do they eat raw fish.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
chukxie:

The Chinese folks I know don't "put all sorts of shiet in their mouths", and neither do they eat raw fish.

seems you know chinese better than i know us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.