Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China (71716 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by midnighter(f): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
chukxie:

The Chinese folks I know don't "put all sorts of shiet in their mouths", and neither do they eat raw fish.

You're right, they don't really like raw stuff. Even their salad is cooked

But Japanese have a whole delicacy revolving around raw fish

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by chukxie(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
igbesachick:

seems you know chinese better than i know us.

I never claimed to be more knowledgeable than you regarding the topic being discussed. I said "the Chinese people I know..."( not the ones you know). You might know and fraternize with people who eat "shiet", I don't know such people. Let it be, Ok?

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
chukxie:

I think you're confusing Japanese for Chinese. Japanese eat salmon, and also use it in making sushi. Chinese don't typically eat raw food.
Bleep is you saying, chinese eat literally every sea food raw lobstars,fish,scallops ,shrimps. Would leggit eat humans too (no offence to anybody) but them chinese are cannibals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.