Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China (71709 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Enemyofpeace: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
They look good. Congrats to them.

But naso 2019 take end?

Anyway it is not yet over until it's over.

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas
. kiss

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Thegamingorca(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Citizenship loadingggggggggg
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by athaboi(f): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Them don use heavy bride price pursue this one, e go get one time nobody go dey marry Igbo women, especially the ones from Imo State
so this elaborate wedding for your eye be like the guy no get money to pay for local bride price abi
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
JayPeeOham:
In, Nigeria, is the one who wears the woman's traditional attire... but in this case it's the other way around... hence, who is the Man and who is the woman

she wants a real african experience. that is also why she marries this guy. or else why not to marry a chinese man instead? she wants bushmeat, the more barbaric and traditional the better.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kaymaxine(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
igbesachick:
just wonder , it is 2 years or 3 years before they divorce? and then how many children will this woman have to raise alone? better not ask her bony father to help her then. sure thing is, this guy will return to nigeria , single, and have a real marriage with a black woman , after all.

if he wants to fvck her, just do it. to make a marriage scene? that is redundant.
Don't use your father's experience to judge other people.
Why can't you just be happy for others...for once!!!
And people like you wish for this kind of thing secretly!!!
Mumu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Once I saw the caption I knew it'd be an Igbo man, an I was right!

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by AshipaEk0: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Naija man go marry oyinbo, still insist say na him own traditional wedding dem go do.

But here na the wife dem traditional wedding e go do.

Smh
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by BarrElChapo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
White wedding ? be like she be Christian or something like that ?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kaymaxine:

Don't use your father's experience to judge other people.
Why can't you just be happy for others...for once!!!
And people like you wish for this kind of thing secretly!!!
Mumu!!!

sorry, but i am a chinese man. i think my female compatriots are fvcking ugly. i m not a black .and i think this woman is ugly.

actually, i am in no hurry to reveal my nationality, since i enjoy the anonymity a lot.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
I love this. Hml to them.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Befii: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Any day my man Bleep up eh. him go knw say Shaolin is real!!
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Happy married life to them!!!
Seems our brothers dnt like old Asian women grin
I hope we can continue seeing marriage like this not the usual great grand ma they get married to grin grin

This is an Igbo man. They do things for show you know. You can't see a normal igbo man take a white granny to his village coz he will be seen as a shameful loser by his townsmen. They would marry young, beautiful, high-class white women just to prove that they have conquered with ego(money). You will see them hailing him now as a boss. Those guys that marry grannies are usually warri, benin, even few yoruba and yahoo boys in general desperate for papers. Shameless fellows men. Don't know how a sane mind could do it. Yuk!

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by BarrElChapo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:

But naso 2019 take end?

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas. kiss

While you are at it you might wanna play Steve Crown's we wait on you. it will energize the angels to bring the answers quickly grin grin
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by BarrElChapo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
Once I saw the caption I knew it'd be an Igbo man, an I was right!

We don't discriminate to us all women are to be loved and cherished wink wink

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by CID11: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
China and population. Little wedding, see crowd. They are really populated
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nwaonyishi69: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Them don use heavy bride price pursue this one, e go get one time nobody go dey marry Igbo women, especially the ones from Imo State
. Just know that in Igbo land 'women are won by those who deserve them', not demonic sweet tongue of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
CID11:
China and population. Little wedding, see crowd. They are really populated

onlookers just come to see the freak show.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by igbesachick: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
BarrElChapo:

We don't discriminate to us all women are to be loved and cherished wink wink

human rights are for the beautiful ones only.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by chigoizie7(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:

But naso 2019 take end?

I am waiting for Ijele na South, Izu Cambodia and Nwata anayo Eze na Korea. They will soon be back for Xmas. kiss

What of anu nkanka mpi na Cotonou?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by OmoOduduwa01: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wọn chu chua grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by dbestuncle: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Leoniine:
Beautiful couple!!! smiley ... 'Wish them a happy married life and so many good things accompanying their union.
y write such beautiful writeup in red.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by iso604: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow this is Emeka Malaysia 1 of China
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Nmezor(f): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congratz to dem... cool

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chinese wey nor dey fine so.. nonsense
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by frozen70(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Don't be supprise her father is the owner of the goods the man is importing to Nigere and may end up making him the owner of the company one day

When it comes to investment, an igbo man doesn't invest in carelessly

Gooduck to them
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
but Yoruba men prefer marrying all the Igbo oloshos especially the rejects from owerri
how many yoruba men do you k ow married to igbo women.. can you list 100 for me?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Kennyswagzz: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
johndoexxx:

True; all the rejects they dey marry and carry dey make mouth. Igbo men behave like white men; once an Igbo woman is touched by an afonja, no Igbo man will ever accept her again. She is unclean!
lol.. you igbos are seriously foolish..just because FFK, fayose (2 lunatics), and maybe akeredolu are married to igbo women, that now means all yoruba men are married to igbo women?gringrin
You guys are seriously foolish

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Tarabye: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China by Auto200: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
no.. accountant
partnerbizn5:

Azaman?

What does that mean bro?

Picker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.