Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? (3773 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding / Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Chnges(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2012
*bawling*
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2012
Ch@nges:

*bawling*
******punches ch@nages below the belt******* angry
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Chnges(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2012
**ch@nges responds to punch, falls down and falls asleep, covering his anus with his palm for safety against lesibian boy(gay)**
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by WebSurfer(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2012
dont need to pay cox we both have our passwords, even as we both have it, we still dont check it cox we trust ourselves, so whats d neeed
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Wislet(f): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2012
CrazyBone:

Upun dat she gave to mi ha facebook paaswurd, she youse blackbelli pingy and bbm to to to chit on mi embarassed i be like fool. she stup to sheckin dee facebuk and be using ping ping. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@topic, hmmmmmmmmm.
-Some guys dnt even have facebook account.
-Dem too busy to ingulge in 'facebooking'.
-Some ladies respect themselves & their partner enough to have nothing stupid going on there.
-Their men trust them. Trust was earned though.
-Some relationships have undergone trials & the test of time, learning processes, and have emerged strong. -Where the two understand boundaries while 'catching fun'.

Others are the direct opposite of the above.
It is those ones that this topic will most interest.
-So they can 'catch' the cheating woman/man who flirts.
-Or, they are naturally insecure beings.
Not a great quality/relationship, I tell ya.

For the men, this is the truth:
-NO lady owes you EXCLUSIVITY till you make an honest woman of her (marriage), or least, she becomes your fiancee.
- You're most likely to see her give attention to other guys before then.
-And p.s the r/ship & attention I mean here is NOT about sex.
-Giving yourself high blood pressure or snooping around is not good for your sanity.
-If she sees a future with you, or knows you won't dump her in the nearest future for a younger, reap-where-she-has-not-sown belle, she will give a very much larger percentage of her attention to you.

Those that should be concerned about passwords should be husbands/wives & fiances/fiancees.
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by CrazyBone(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2012
Gud morin miss wislet mar! His laik yu harv know toooo mush abowt marry. mi look for wife. me want you. can we? married? embarassed
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2012
^ ^ you again! !
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Chnges(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2012
sotflmao!!
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Kaboom1: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2012
Do you children even learn anything in school anymore?  How does this post  make any sense? If you are matured and have a good relationship then you wont be worried about such because through communication both parties would know basic important things about each other. I sometimes leave my facebook open and my girl logs out for me if she needs to use the pc. Whatever info I need from my girl I only need to ask cos both of us have nothing to gain by lying to each other. If girls on my FB page sends me flirtatiousness PM i show her and we laugh about it cos I have other more important things to be worried about than how many million girls I have slept with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (3rd Edition) / SINGLE SHAMING- Over 30 And Unmarried / The Truth About Dark Skin Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.