Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

"Lucky Is Patience!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Lucky Is Patience!" (393 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls / My Girlfriend Lacks Patience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lucky Is Patience!" by yazga: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
I always hear ladies saying "some girls are lucky" simply because a man bought them a car. You'll hear things like "My dear your God is wonderful. I envy you .

I wish I can have a man like this or that. Babe you're so lucky". Well let me drop a few words on this by starting with a couple of questions.

a. Do you know where they came from as a couple?

b. Did she tell you the pain, struggles, troubles, tears, heartbreaks, sweats and failures she had to tolerate?

C. Did she ever mentioned the times where they had nothing but each other?

Listen lady, people only show you what they decide to show you, ok? "LUCKY IS PATIENCE!". Yes! You don't just wake up and start being lucky with people you know nothing about. It only takes the Grace of God to join two people together for beautiful things to happen.

The better word to use there is "GRACE" and not luck. When Grace finds you, better things starts to happen. But you have to work on that before it comes to you. Your partner shouldn't be an ATM machine for you. You must water your own grass and then watch it grow & flourish. Help your partner win. Be supportive and then you can also get to witness the "LUCK" you're envying ��.

I am throwing a huge shout out to all the ladies who aren't afraid to date a man who's a work in progress and help build him up. To the ladies who never give up on their man in any situation by supporting him to the fullest, helping him to achieve his lofty goals and dreams. For so many women nowadays only want a finished project. They're only present when a man is successful with big money, cars and houses.

I so much hate it when women see a successful guy spoiling his woman and be like "God where do i FIND this kind of man?", IN THE TOILET MADAM! Yeah, IN THE TOILET WITH YOUR GOLD DIGGING ASS SHOVEL! You don't just FIND a guy successful. You stick with a guy who is just starting up in life until he becomes successful! You dont FIND a man successful. You help him become successful.

Ladies, never lose hope in your man if you can see that he's not only dreaming but hustling to make his dream come true. Forget those rich old men & build a future with that young brilliant guy you're currently dating. He may not be rich now, but he won't be poor forever. Don't let 200 dollar ruin your life. Work your self up and be contribute . Be a Boss Lady and date a boss. Build an empire with your man! You hold the key lady, you hold the key...........
Re: "Lucky Is Patience!" by Rubyjade: 11:19am On May 25, 2022
sad
Re: "Lucky Is Patience!" by Rubyjade: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2022
wink
Re: "Lucky Is Patience!" by QuinModah(f): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take His Shop Instead? / University Of Marriage / A Man's Prayers For Cheating Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.