Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (64229 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by shugaboy6102(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=01Alpha post=84141748]The fear of been trapped with one wife...[/quote you are spot on bro]
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Divorce ! I would want my marriage to be till death do us............. angry

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Trypant:
Divorce or falling out of love
dat one no be big issue

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Amuatulu:
Being a surrogate mom angry
you don't mean it..
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marriage these days look like a scam

20 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Richmoney1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Infidelity, I can’t even stand a cheating girlfriend let alone wife. That’s a dealbreaker for me

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by mrkings84(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Taking care of a whole lineage of who knows all in the name of marriage.

Na only in Nigeria it happens that u marry a girl and u are marrying all her family most especially when they aren't the rich type

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by nowpresence(f): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
freedom like when I was single

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Florblu(f): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marrying a friend who might later turn to a foe

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by fatymore(f): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fear of not having enough money.
Fear of changing after marriage
Fear of marrying a second wife
Fear of falling out of love
Fear of divorce
Fear of fear itself

14 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by fatymore(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrkings84:

Na only in Nigeria it happens that u marry a girl and u are marrying all her family most especially when they aren't the rich type
marry from a rich family

17 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by pekisdgee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Life in imprisonment cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Heineken(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fear of not having money and not having a child... Life go tire person straight.

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Newguyhere: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
when una go Don abort all the children wey una suppose born undecided continue hopping from prick to prick you hear undecided
Fountainofyouth:
Divorce, not giving birth, God pls don't let me suffer these two things pls cry

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
nnanyereugo:
Being called upon as the father of the house to kill every snake that enters the house and I hate snakes. I wan relocate go Canada first before I marry cos I won't find snakes crawling into my house there
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
AryaSand:
Having babies.
The whole process is Scary and Traumatising. I've seen photos and videos and I don't think I want to go through it. I feel like if I do go through with it, I'm probably going to hate that child cry cry cry
It is like the major reason I sabotage all my relationships, whenever we start getting serious like this, i stop talking to them. I abandon them in the relationship and move on with my life.
But las las,that's one thing you can't escape from as a typical african woman.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by maynation(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marriage na scam.
I swear to God.

13 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
A marriage that is a living hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Heineken(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
mrkings84:

I fear this too man

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by FuckThaMod: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
She might run away cos i will destroy her pussy day and night.. I love sex too much and I'm hardly satisfied. Today alone i had 14 rounds with 3 different girls. I'm a sex freak and I've tried so hard to control it but it's very difficult.

17 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria is my biggest fear about marriage.

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
*fear of the unknown:
--will he change?
--will I change?
--will we both change?
*fear of carrying pregnancies, birthing and raising children
*fear of losing my spouse or child
*fear of either party falling out of love

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
So a dead man's wife is still his property ? angry
once she no do am when I dey alive whatever she does is her problem o

taylor89:

What's this one saying?

So na me wan die first

In fact before marriage my wife will agree to die first

Go Port Harcourt see the way men dey fvck women their husband die

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
Newguyhere:
when una go Don abort all the children wey una suppose born undecided continue hopping from prick to prick you hear undecided

So it is only ladies that has fertility issues right? Men don't have low sperm count abi? Get sense.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by donfortune48(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
1. Losing my spouse or a child.
2. What I will do to my husband if he cheats.

Note, I am not scared of him cheating. Just the repercussion he would face.

[img]https://media1./images/51a86b2115cd75b972f9bc933fec39cc/tenor.gif?[/img]

Izzou come and see oh!

Should I bring this to the notice of our kinsmen on the other thread?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Heineken(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Newguyhere:
hahhah pity her na.. You're actually right bro
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by AngelicBeing: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:
1. Losing my spouse or a child.
2. What I will do to my husband if he cheats.

Note, I am not scared of him cheating. Just the repercussion he would face.

[img]https://media1./images/51a86b2115cd75b972f9bc933fec39cc/tenor.gif?[/img]
Hian, like seriously shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
FuckThaMod:
She might run away cos i will destroy her pussy day and night.. I love sex too much and I'm hardly satisfied. Today alone i had 14 rounds with 3 different girls. I'm a sex freak and I've tried so hard to control it but it's very difficult.

Lion King!

11 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by E2000: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hamachi:
What's your biggest fear about marriage?

Fear of ending up with a cute face but a dangerous and heartless soul. Men this days scare me, some are monsters.
Says a Monster woman

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hamachi:
What's your biggest fear about marriage?

Fear of ending up with a cute face but a dangerous and heartless soul. Men this days scare me, some are monsters.

Mine is disease and that is why I've decided to remain chaste and wait for a genuine born again bro who fears God. I don't care if people are rubbing it in my face to go and get married. I'm enjoying and maximizing my youth while waiting on God to give me a clean man. Men these days sleep around like dogs not Even minding the dreaded and then boom! Their eyes will now clear. Ain't nobody gat time for such. Until then, enjoyment galore. Marriage is not a do or die affair. I'm even happier than 70% of married people. so?

Moun jaye ori mi lo ninu Jesu Christi.

Listening to Teni Uyo meyo right now. Anyone care to join me.
Can't come and go and kee masef.����

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn. Niggarrr!

As a real niggarrr
The fact that i willl no longer be seeing women as swimming pool scare the Shit out of me in marriage. I will now be committed to one woman? Noooooooo!!! No na. A niggarrr is crying in advance already. Noo. I don't think i will ever get married

Because for now i see women as swimming pool

i don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
i Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before I
started swimming
I Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after am done swimming my own
And i don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with me as am swimming
i Just swim my own sharpely and move on.
Swimming no dey tire you?

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
FuckThaMod:

ehya I want you to know there's a sister horse out there for you cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.