Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (64230 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by BIXYBABE: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
no cash
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:12am On Nov 29, 2019
"Marriage is a wonderful institution invented so that two people could solve together problems they would never had had, had they remained single."
(Mark Twain)

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by RxSameer(m): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2019
bbeautylik:
Read your Qur'an very well, instead of you disgracing yourself. I guess you are a man and a novice in Islam that why mtscheww more over I am very married
I don't need to educate foolish pple like your type on social media there is no compulsion in religion, if u are not happy in ur marriage gladly tell ur husband to divorce you n stop sprouting anytin dat comes out of ur watery brain abeg don't bother to mention bk Illiterate, with the kind of you I pity the future of ur children I just hope they don't go astray n become problem to Islam like deir useless mom.....n for the record it's not only Quran u can gain knowledge from, as a Muslim u shud know the HADITH also exist so please use it to gain knowledge n don't disgrace ur generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Sabicleaners: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2019
We are a Cleaning Service Outfit based in Abuja.

We clean Houses~ Offices~ Post-Construction Cleaning~ After Party Venue Cleaning~ Laundry and Dry cleaning services~ Fumigation and Janitorial Services.

Our Monthly Plans for House cleaning
Studio Apartment/Self-Contain• One Bedroom flat• Two Bedroom flat• Three Bedroom flat• 4 Bedroom flat/ Duplex are customised to suit your budget and style. Click to get a free quote https:///2348037507803

Laundry and Dry cleaning service:
√Free pick up and delivery,
√Clothes are delivered same day
√Discount on more than 10 clothing items

Office and Janitorial cleaning
Your office and business space is clean in preparation for a new day of activity at an affordable fee.
You pick a suitable time convenient for you.

Contact us now with a click https:///2348037507803 or Call 08037507803
sabicleaners1@gmail.com
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
grin
tiptoe1:

Cabron, shut up
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by tiptoe1: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hamachi:
grin
Fine gyal grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
wink
tiptoe1:

Fine gyal grin
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by tiptoe1: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by bbeautylik(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
RxSameer:
I don't need to educate foolish pple like your type on social media there is no compulsion in religion, if u are not happy in ur marriage gladly tell ur husband to divorce you n stop sprouting anytin dat comes out of ur watery brain abeg don't bother to mention bk Illiterate, with the kind of you I pity the future of ur children I just hope they don't go astray n become problem to Islam like deir useless mom.....n for the record it's not only Quran u can gain knowledge from, as a Muslim u shud know the HADITH also exist so please use it to gain knowledge n don't disgrace ur generation
I won't insult because I am more knowledgeable than you.... I was never taught to be rude. So I rest my case. I don't need to argue with you.... Because all you can pick up from the Quran is insult... Any if they will practice Islam it is with love and not hatred... I think you are one of those that makes the religion hard to practice.... .�� and instead of insulting you should have pointed out what I said if it isn't in the Quran or hadith angry grin grin undecided
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by RxSameer(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
bbeautylik:
I won't insult because I am more knowledgeable than you.... I was never taught to be rude. So I rest my case. I don't need to argue with you.... Because all you can pick up from the Quran is insult... Any if they will practice Islam it is with love and not hatred... I think you are one of those that makes the religion hard to practice.... .�� and instead of insulting you should have pointed out what I said if it isn't in the Quran or hadith angry grin grin undecided
lolz knowledgeable indeed.....n u are criticizing d religion after Allah has said He has made it perfect for mankind my frnd carry ur fake knowledge n gerrout it is in record that the Prophet (SAW) has said dat many sects with different ideology of Islam will surface I guess M not surprised...but dear its rily sad I hope u don't expire with diz type of thinking becox hmmmm
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Fairview1: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Marrying the wrong woman. Someone who isn't meant for me. Someone who will mask and shroud herself in a different personality, claiming she's what she's not. I am an introvert by nature and most times, my strength lies in few words, proceeded with actions. I find it hard to speak out so much hence the reason for my silence.

My Dad never got it right during his prime days and it left him with perpetual agony and broken home, until the day of his death. Everything has spilled from the top leaving us the kids with the same agony and fear of women. It has also gotten to a point that I find it very difficult to cultivate a serious relationship the ladies thinking I may end up been controlled or sth.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by DeeMain(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Those are the kind of people you poison very slowly. So much guts to post trash in pubic. If i posted that i would have gotten 500 mentions.

So much venom in such a beautiful body. So what makes you better than him now? Smh
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by DeeMain(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Almost like you are already having a heart attack.

And that is exactly what your final moments will look like. A lot of struggle, but it just wouldn't help.

Sisterly, what's with all these morbidity? Are you sure you are okay?
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by DeeMain(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

Lol because when they do they tell you they've placed bet on a game. And normally u cant understand that for ever rule there's an exception. That paracetamol is the drug of choice for headache is only because it cured 95% of cases when tested. I am yet to see a soccer lover that doesn't bet.

Trash. Hogwash.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2019
Sorry.
Fairview1:
Marrying the wrong woman. Someone who isn't meant for me. Someone who will mask and shroud herself in a different personality, claiming she's what she's not. I am an introvert by nature and most times, my strength lies in few words, proceeded with actions. I find it hard to speak out so much hence the reason for my silence.

My Dad never got it right during his prime days and it left him with perpetual agony and broken home, until the day of his death. Everything has spilled from the top leaving us the kids with the same agony and fear of women. It has also gotten to a point that I find it very difficult to cultivate a serious relationship the ladies thinking I may end up been controlled or sth.

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Algorithimz: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by manmustwac(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Am married to the wrong person a woman from the village with attitude problem. Guys & Gals NEVER let your parents push you into marrying someone you not sure of o

1 Like

Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Saintmary(f): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Don't be silly and insensitive...
You are existing because a marriage or coupling worked out, be grateful for that!
Yes o, one of the things I'm grateful for, parents who are still going strong together, a very involved, stable, caring Dad. The advantage is that they remind me that a stable, happy home is possible.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by lyndaway(f): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
In-laws
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cheating! I honestly can't stand a cheat.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by Hardrive(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Fairview1:

Let me refer you to one of my friend karel. Read his article on women and relationship on blog.kareldonk.com. Also visit the romance section to read what ubunja has to say on women. There is no need for you to be scared of women in this life, you just need to understand how the world works and why people do what they do.
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by davidbackham: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Girls of different nationalities and ages want to get married. Buy a wife on our website and live the happiest life. They are often pressured into a union as a end result of they could be valued by dad and mom and others in ways in which impede the fundamental right to grow up, get an education and make their very own choices. Early marriage doesn’t occur in just one area or in a single religion. The U.S. state of Missouri raised its minimal authorized age for marriage to sixteen just last year. girlformarriage.net
Re: What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? by realtalk19: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
All round Compatibility, and finance

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.